All Comments on 'My Mistake'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Surprises can be very

Surprising. :D

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
FIRST DISCOVERY WAS AN OOPS

but then it became a Whooooopsy. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Looking forward to what happens in the morning

Looking forward to what happens in the morning

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I moved to an apartment near a huge park in a well-to-do neighborhood where I could jog. I wasn't a great jogger but did try to run three or four times a week. The park was perfect with numerous remote trails in an urban setting away from the downtown. I could slip over into the park anytime I wanted without much trouble or congestion. One warm summer night about 11 I decided I would go for a run. It was still very warm and I decided to do something a bit kinky I had never done before. Once inside the park on my trail I wanted to jog sans all except my Nikes. I put my clothing in a leather bag with a shoulder strap just in case I encountered some interference and away I went. Running at night I was very conscious of every sound particularly since I was a naked young woman. The trail went downhill to a picnic area overlooking the bay then went up a steep hill before plaining out. I reached the picnic area a bit excited and decided to catch my breath before the hill climb. It was a beautiful night with a full moon over the bay. I stood there catching my breath, hands on my hips when all of a sudden I was pushed faced down onto a picnic table. It knocked the wind out of me and I was a bit stunned. I tried to move, but a hand had me pinned. When I tried to yell a gag was slipped into my mouth. Now totally helpless in the dark I felt vulnerable and afraid. Next thing I remember was my cheeks being spread by the person's other hand and a greased finger inside me. After being "finger fucked" for a couple minutes the real thing found its destination as I began to cry. Looking out onto the moon lit bay, I couldn't help but think "why me?" I was being fucked. Not a word was spoken as he came inside of me. After he pulled out, I tried to get up, but he told me "Honey you aren't through." Before my ordeal was over he had me suck his cock and concluded our date by fucking me a second time only I was on my back on the table. Lastly he said "Thank you mam," took my bag of clothes and had me put my Nikes inside. He told me to head back in the direction I came. With all my belongings in the bag he took it and headed in the opposite direction up the hill leaving me totally naked, shoeless and dripping cum. It took me quite a while to get back to my apartment in that condition all the while wondering who else he had raped?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous