My Mistake

Story Info
A manipulator's journal along his descent towards failure.
2.4k words
3.89
4.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Humans can be trained much easier than many would be willing to admit to. There are plenty of illegal research studies done on the subject and I'm one of the scientists. A 25-year-old man fresh out with his doctorate. I know young, I hear about it a lot but even younger to be trusted with such classified data. Let's move past that.

I never intended to use my work outside the lab but then I met her. I lusted after her like no one before, and I knew I had to have her. A gorgeous pale Asian beauty, straight out of the movie screen.

"This taste really good." Immediately I got to work, our brains match scents with tastes. So, I accidentally ruined her boxed lunch and offered her one of mine. She was turned off by the scent at first but even after the day, she seemed to forget it. It was a slow game; I couldn't trap her for a month and let her out once she was under my control. There would be too many questions and unlike the illegal studies, this isn't government-sanctioned.

I met her at lunch every day for a week always giving her a meal that only smelled of me. After the week she came to expect it, even asking about the lunch before I offered one. I began to over salt the lunches, but she never complained. By the second week seeing me at lunch left her expecting food. As she began to attach salty with tasting good. Next was to cook bad food that wasn't salty.

"This doesn't taste good." The food had been raw and unseasoned along with not smelling like me. So I apologized and grabbed the other box which was the control box. Immediately she was pleased with the taste reinforcing the idea of good food being salty. After a month or so, I brought in the initial box but without my scent and was normally seasoned.

"Doesn't taste right." 20 years of taste undone with a month of mental suggestion. I returned to her the manipulation box and knew it was time for the next steps. I began to lace her food with an aphrodisiac drug we created. It was enough to stimulate her but not enough for her to jump some guy at a bar. Most subjects would be on this step for a week, but circumstances were different here as I adjusted the time frame to two weeks. I wore a heavy musk myself to enforce the idea of the scent being important. It wouldn't kick in immediately after eating so I would stay and talk with her until I visibly noticed her anxiety. I began to lower her dosage, but the same effect was obviously still here. After two months the mix of my heavy musk and salty food caused her body to shudder in pleasure. The process was very similar to the salty food, mixing standard food with the manipulated versions. Connect the salt and musk with pleasure, while no musk but salty was good food.

I learned over the months of talking with her that she was a first-generation student with her family living in Korea. She was here for a single year for the study abroad that this college offered for theater and film. She talked about her hobbies of make-up, shopping, working out, the standard stuff. Now I was learning more, and it was getting tougher by day to not jump her in the cafeteria. She was still a virgin, having wanted to save herself for marriage. This was also suggested by her publicity firm as scandals would ruin her career.

Spring break started and at the same time we met up for lunch every day I got a call from her, "Hey are you coming?"

"It's spring break, I'm not on campus."

"Oh, I really enjoyed your food. I had gotten so much into this routine I totally didn't even think about it."

"How about you come over to my place then? I can cook you something here."

"I'm not too sure, will that be okay?"

"It's fine. I'm not the TA to any of your classes, no one will even know."

"Okay...what's you address?"

Everything was going according to plan. I opened the front door when I heard the doorbell ring the pungent smell of musk greeting her. She shuddered and her knees wobbled, I saw her pale cheeks flush a rosy red.

The next day she stopped by again, the same time every day for the entire week. Her body was entranced by the schedule, mindlessly bringing her to my house. When Spring Break ended she still came here instead of the café. I began to wain her off of the scent, but her body was already programmed to heat up entering.

"Will you go out with me?" I asked but I already knew her answer.

"Yes, finally you asked me I thought you never would!"

I pulled her in for a kiss immediately, her body jolted and she was sloppy from inexperience, but I could feel her body go limp against mine. I covered my lips in weak hot sauce causing her heat up more than before, the classic fireworks idea always talked about in novels.

She had already begun to come over after classes, but now more frequent and now staying longer. I always greeted her with a kiss and took any opportunity to have made out sessions. This inexperienced girl from day one was by the end of the month greeted me with a passionate kiss long after I stopped wearing the hot sauce.

I wanted more, I knew more was possible. Winter break was coming up and I knew that was my time to finalize everything. I had her slowly become accustomed to leaving clothes here and then also sleeping here. This was done by some sleeping drugs in her dinner and after enough times of that happening the suggestion of her leaving clothes for the future.

So, when winter break rolled around, I suggested she live with me. She readily accepted and the first night everything started. It started with a bell that I would ring whenever I asked her for something. Initially, I said was as a joke, but she stopped questioning it and just did as ordered. Whenever she did my requests, I would reward her with a kiss. After two weeks I removed the bell and just rewarded her with the kiss. She was hesitant towards the requests without the bell but with the reinforcement from rewards she wavered.

After the month she was my maid. She found pleasure in cleaning without my request or reward. She feels pleasure from saying yes, and empty from saying no. Without the punishment, it took longer but her brain was already wired with plenty of my manipulated receptors I just piggybacked off them for an enhanced effect.

I started lacing phallic food with the aphrodisiac and she over the next week was sucking a banana without thought. Those pink tiny lips sloppy curled around the length of the banana as she drained it of its aphrodisiac. It was now time to experience the fruits of my labor.

Her dinner was laced with a higher dose than average as I didn't want anything to go awry.

I was in the shower and asked her to get me a towel. She returned prompt with the towel but when she laid eyes on my hardened member her brain shorted. The five months of programming were all there at that moment. Everything inside her was telling her what to do.

She got on her knees without a word and disregarded the towel. The musk drew her in and the moment her lips touched the hot sauce, her taste buds felt nothing but salt, and her brain overflowed with pleasure. She was slow at first, but her instincts kicked in and she went into high gear. It didn't take long for me to fill her mouth and expectantly she swallowed it. She savored it, not wanting the salty taste to leave her. As even after the first round she continued to bob her head. She was trained on the banana that the further she put it in her mouth the better the feeling, and training showed as she was quickly deepthroating without issue. The second orgasm was much more aggressive than the first as cum dripped out the side of her lips. Her entire body shook and I could hear a moan gurgled on cum.

"The shirt is dirty you should take it off." She absently but feverous torn off her shirt as her large assets started popping out of her bra. I fought against the immediate desire to free her breasts and claim her. I was so close, she was so close to being mine forever. I had to take this slow, I have controlled myself enough up to here, just a little while more.

She got her breath back and returned to her motions. She didn't let up for next to an hour as I released a third time. Her mind cleared as she stood up and handed me the towel. She was insanely embarrassed but at my reassurance that I didn't mind, she left.

Tomorrow at the same time I once again asked for a towel. She tried to stop herself from seeing me in my birthday suit but I accidentally pulled her in instead of just the towel and her lustful eyes locked with my penis right in her face. After my first orgasm, I asked her to remove her shirt and she did without thought. Next orgasm I pulled back enough for my cum to dirty her bra.

"The bra is dirty you should take it off." She unclasped it and threw it over with her shirt. My soldier rose to attention and she returned to her station at the head. I never orgasmed a third time but she soiled her pants visibly dampened along with a moan muffled on my dick. She said nothing as she obtained her discarded clothes.

This was a daily routine as with each orgasm she would remove a layer of clothing even without me dirtying them. Same time every day for a week, she entered with a towel and got down on her knees to service me. I didn't ease up on controls until the second week where she entered without shirt and bra. I over the course of the next week waned her off everything.

Now was the challenge of sorts, I didn't want to break her. I wanted her to be mine, yes, but I wanted her. I'm possessive and insane, and morally not right, but I don't want to break her. Over the last five months, I fell in love with her. I understand that this version of her I created isn't her, but it is who I love. I don't want to break that. This was always the point of failure for the subjects. This final point is always where their personality sort of dies.

You see before where there are easily adjustable sensitives. Now with sex, there is no ability of control until round one. So, you have to adjust said mentality before going in and override it. It is kind of confusing and I'm not good at explaining. Just think of it this way. She is a virgin, to get her to have sex for the first time and want it I need to adjust her mentality enough to do so. That isn't easy without wiping out what makes her, her. Before now by waning her off the incentives and manipulators she returned to herself, personality-wise. So I can wait, which I really don't want to do, or I can take a risk. Forms of mind control are possible as described in books. I have been doing a form while she has been sleeping, her mind slowly changing to the idea of sex.

Anchoring on her love of dick I suggested the tribulation of clothes. Which was why she began entering the bathroom without a shirt and bra.

By ejaculating on her pants she didn't need to be asked as she removed them.

"Your panties are soaked, take them off." She was hesitant but obliged.

Winter break was drawing to a close but there was still a little more she could be allowed back into the world.

She entered wearing nothing and after I came the first time she was visibly disturbed to not remove any clothes.

"You feel incomplete."

"Yes." She obediently replied.

"You need more."

"I need more."

"I will make you complete."

"Really?!"

"Yes, just give yourself to me."

"I'm yours forever. Please! Please satisfy me! I need it."

I pushed her against the tile and laid on top of her. I dreamed of this moment. This instant a fantasy that would never die. Her dainty hands pushed against my chest but soon embraced my neck, her legs that flailed about laid limp as I spread them apart. My lips locked with hers as her tongue didn't fight mine for dominance. Her mental fight was done, it was long done. Her promise of chastity was no longer a thought as her body submitted to me. I relished at this moment, the six months now worth it. My fingers explored every inch of her curves, played with every point that made her arch. Mine, this is mine! I didn't think as I buried myself inside her. She reflectively let out a yelp of pain, but I silenced her with the towel. With every thrust, the yelps grew weaker as they shifted to mumbled moans. Her legs locked around my waist as she wouldn't let me leave her. I felt it build inside me as my body grew stiff.

"This is it," I felt her legs tighten around me as she impaled herself down the entire shaft. She will never leave me. I claimed her for the first time as I filled with my sperm.

An hour later she came into the bedroom and jumped me.

"Again. I want it again." Ravaging this ethereal body the first 10, 20, 30 maybe 50 times over the course of two weeks was divine. This is what I feared though, it was all she ever wanted. All she ever talked about. I can only lust for her body for so long, only desire so much sex. Then her name even lost meaning, it is why I don't state it in this recollection of her. She was my first failure. My naivety of hotblooded young passion that ruined this girl's future. She was 20 and pregnant with my child without the intention of an abortion. I won't stop loving her as this was my fault, and she was now my responsibility. Without the personality, she was just a slut.