My Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was not!" I argue.

"Were too!" Emma says.

"That doesn't surprise me," Kayleigh says. "I've seen him brought to tears on more than one occasion."

"Let's just play the game," I say as I start dealing the cards.

"So how do you play this game?" Kayleigh asks.

"Okay, so the game is played with 4 players. And you're in two teams of two, obviously," Charles says. "The object of the game is to take 10 hands before the other team. You keep score with two 5 cards. Each time you get a hand, you uncover one of the suites on the 5 card. After you score 5 hands, you flip the card over and start over."

"In order to win a hand, you have to get 3 out of the 5 tricks. Because everyone gets 5 cards and each card represents a trick. In order to win the trick, each player plays a card and whoever has the highest card wins the trick. Of course, as far as cards go, the highest card depends on which suit is trump. Trump is stated at the beginning of the hand. The dealer deals out 5 cards to each player, usually in sets of 2 to 3 cards. You normally play euchre with only half the deck. Only the 9 through Ace. So that means there will be some cards left over. Of the cards that are leftover, the top card gets flipped upright," Emma explains.

"The player left of the dealer can tell the dealer to pick that card up and that's what the suit will be or he can pass," Charles says. "The dealer will always be the one picking up the card. If everyone passes, the dealer can choose to pick the card up or turn it over. If the dealer turns it over, the player to the left can choose any suit beside the one that was flipped over or he can pass. If everyone passes, the dealer has to choose. Because we play screw the dealer."

"I would love to screw the dealer," she says as I start dealing the cards. I can feel my face instantly burn hot.

"That's gross," my brother says.

"Are you not going to offer a cut?" Emma complains.

"I did, but you were too busy talking."

"So this is how it's going to be?" She says as she glares at me.

"This isn't a game for the slow," I say as I flip over the card on top. A jack of hearts. And I have a handful of spades. Lovely.

"Anyways, you and Kayden are a team. And as far as what cards are the highest. The Jack of the suit that is trump is the highest card and will win every time. It's also called the right bower. The jack of the off suit, that is the same color will be the second-highest card and it's called the left bower. Then it just goes Ace, King and down of the same suit. If no one plays suit than the Ace of the suit played or highest card of that suit will win."

"You have to follow suit. So whatever suit is played, say if Charles plays an Ace of diamonds, you have to play a diamond," Emma interrupts.

"I was just getting to that," Charles says.

"If you don't have a diamond, you can play a trump card and take the hand. The trump suit will always win over the other suits. So if Charles does play an ace of diamonds and trump is hearts, you could play a heart if you don't have a diamond and win the hand," I add.

"If you play a heart and you have a diamond, that's reneging and the other team automatically wins the hand," Emma says.

"Okay, sounds easy peasy," Kayleigh says.

"Pass," Charles says.

"Pick it up," Kayleigh says so casually. Ah shit.

I pick it up and discard the 10 of spades. I hope she's got a good hand because all I have is the jack of hearts and the ace of spades. With all the spades in my hand, the ace probably won't have much of an impact unless I save it for last.

Charles plays the ace of diamonds.

Kayleigh plays a 9 of hearts.

"You don't have a diamond?" Charles asks.

She shakes her head no. "Nope."

Thank god.

My hopes were shattered when Emma plays the 10 of hearts.

"And I take it you don't have a diamond either?" I ask.

"Nope."

"I guess it's up to me," I play the bower. Hopefully, I'm not wasting it.

Kayleigh eyes me with a piercing gaze. Clearly, she expected me to have more hearts than that.

After I collect the cards, I play the ace of spades. Charles plays the left bower and takes it. Ah, crap. I hope we're not going to get euchred. Kayleigh lays down the rest of her cards. Ace, King, and Queen.

"Yes! I was hoping you had something because I only had the jack and a handful of spades."

"Are you sure you haven't played before?" Charles asks.

"First time, I swear," she says.

Charles gathers the cards and starts to deal.

"So, Kayleigh. How long have you two been dating again?" Emma asks.

"For about 2 months," she says. What a wild 2 months it has been. God, I remember meeting her for the first time as if it was just yesterday. I search the entire place looking for my friend until I found Kayleigh. She was getting a blow job from a girl. Well, more like she was face fucking her. As soon as our eyes met, a wicked grin twisted on her face. Right then and there I knew I'd do just about anything she told me to. Of course, I had no idea I'd end up as her submissive. "It kind of just started out as a fling, but the more I discovered about Kay, the more I fell for him. He's just this super sweet and innocent. You know? So adorable in his own way."

"Eh, I don't know about adorable, but he is sure fun to fuck with," Emma laughs.

The next few hands we're neck and neck. They take a hand and then we take a hand. Finally, we're both tied up at 9 to 9. Charles flips up the 10 of clubs during his deal.

"Pick it up," Kayleigh says.

We all just look at her. Once again, I'm stuck with nothing. I've got the Queen of clubs and that's it. The rest are all hearts, go figure.

She plays down the Ace of diamonds. Emma immediately trumps her with the 9 of clubs.

"You're about to get Euchred!" she smirks.

"I don't know about that," I say as I put down my queen.

"Yes! That's my boyfriend for you! Way to pull through," she says as Charles throws away a 9 of diamonds. I take the cards and put down the ace of hearts.

Charles puts down the 9 of hearts and Kayleigh puts down the 10 of hearts. Emma casually sets down the Jack of clubs. I look up at her and then at Kayleigh. Why did she tell him to pick it up if she doesn't have the right bower?

For some reason, she doesn't even look worried.

However, Emma's got a wicked grin. "I don't know why you called clubs, but you're going to get Euchred."

"Is that so?" Kayleigh asks.

"Yeah, you need two more tricks. I don't think you can pull it off because I know I can get at least one of them," Emma says.

"Are you sure about that?" Kayleigh asks.

"Without a doubt," Emma smirks.

Emma puts down the Ace of spades. I nervously look over at Kayleigh. I hope she's got a plan because I have nothing. I lay down the jack of hearts.

Charles puts down the 9 of spades.

We all look at Kayleigh nervously. She's got to get this one. She plays the 10 of spades. Crap! If they win one of these tricks, we're going to get Euchred.

Emma takes the cards, her smile is as dark as the night sky. She plays the king of spades. I lay down the queen of hearts and Charles lays down a diamond. Once again, we're all staring at Kayleigh. Please have something. She tosses down the King of clubs.

"Yes!" I shout out. "That's my girlfriend."

"The hand's not over yet. What's your last card?" she says with a grin that could put the devil to shame.

"Isn't the Jack of Spades the second highest card if clubs are trump?" she asks so innocently.

"Yeah, do you have it?" Emma asks.

"Why yes I do," she says, as she puts it down on the table, giving us such a sweet smile as if she has no idea what she's doing. But I know full well under that sweet and gentle smile is the most cunning and devious mind. She may look like an angel, but there's no doubt in my mind she's really a demon.

"Shit, I thought you had it, Emma," Charles sighs.

"Like you did anything to help," Emma retorts.

"Hey, I got us 7 points! I went solo one hand," he says.

"And yet you couldn't take one trick this hand? What good is it when you can't even win when it matters."

Kayleigh slyly gets up and walks over to me while they bicker amongst themselves. She leans over and wraps her arms around my shoulders and whispers in my ear. "I want to fuck you so bad right now, my little pet."

Instantly, I go rigid like a pine tree. "Let me check on the food," I say as I get up and unwrap myself from her.

I head into the kitchen to see Ms. Julieta busy at work. I can smell the oh so delicious scent of a roast in the oven. Must be covered in onions and mushrooms. "I have to say, Ms. Julieta, I've missed your cooking so much. Best part of coming back."

"Awww, that's so sweet of you to say, Kayden. You are such a sweet kid," she says as she walks up and gives the cheek of my face a pat.

"I was just curious to see how much time I have before people start arriving for dinner," I say.

"Oh about an hour or so," she says.

"Okay, thanks Ms. Julieta," I say. "By the way, this is my girlfriend, Kayleigh."

"It is very nice to meet you, Ms. Kayliegh," my family's personal housekeeper says.

"Very nice to meet you as well and I so look forward to tasting your cooking," she says.

Charles and Emma look pissed at each other as we walk through the dining room. "Hey, if anyone asks, we're going to freshen up a bit," I tell them as I lead Kayleigh upstairs.

We grab a quick change of clothes and head into the bathroom. As I turn the water on, she gives me a hard slap on the ass.

"Okay, slave. I demand that you undress me, bathe me and pleasure me. Got it?" She says with her arms crossed against her breasts, an eyebrow raised with a look that says it all. To deny her would result in severe and dire consequences.

"Yes, mistress." I quick turn some music on so no one can hear what's about to happen. The Blades blare over the speakers.

With utmost care, I slowly start to take her clothes off, starting with her shirt, gently slipping it over her head. I drop to my knees and unbuckle her belt and slid down her pants, revealing a lacy black thong. Slipping my fingers underneath the hem of her thong, I slowly slide it down. Her cock pops free of its confine and angrily stares at me.

"Now strip!" she orders. "And make a show of it."

"Yes, mistress." I climb off my knees and grab the bottom of my shirt and pull it over my head. I can feel her hands on my slim frame.

"I just can't keep my hands to myself. How did I get so lucky to have such an adorable and obedient slave? And yet, you still refuse to submit completely to me. What are you afraid of?" she asks.

Her hands fall to my belt buckle as she undoes it. "I... I don't know. I just. I'm afraid of my parents. And what if I don't want to spend the rest of my life being degraded and treated like a slave? Don't get me wrong, it's fun every now and then. It really is, but full time? To spend every hour of every day like that... "

She slides my pants down and lifts each leg to get them off. "I see. So you don't like serving me? You don't want to be my slave?"

"No! That's not it at all. I like it. I really like you. Ever since we've started this, I've changed. I can't explain it, but I feel like I've grown stronger? If that's the right word for it. Even with all the degrading and humiliating things you force me to do, I believe I've become a better person. If that makes any sense. It's mostly because you make me stand up for myself to other people. It was because of you I stood up to that asshole Conner. I even brought you here to my parents even though you could easily destroy my life in front of them. You have the power to humiliate me worse than anyone could, but I believe you won't do it. I believe deep down you want something more."

She pulls down my boxers. "Don't delude yourself into thinking I'm a good person. But you're right, I'm not going to break you in front of your family. I want a loyal slave. If I were to hurt you like that, you would never forgive me. So you have nothing to fear about that. But I do think you need to grow a pair. Your family will never respect you if you let them walk all over you. And my pet maybe my little fuck slut, but he is not a weak little pussy."

She grabs my balls and gives them a hard squeeze. "Isn't that right?"

"Yes, mistress!" I squeal.

She loosens her grip and massages them. "God I love it when you squirm. After we get back, you're coming with me to my club. It's a BDSM club, and you're going to dress the part. Naked and collared, just how I like my slaves."

"What if..."

"Don't talk. I want no excuses, buts or what-ifs. So what if someone sees you. It's my club, I can do whatever I want and if someone tries to say otherwise, they'll regret it. Don't worry my pet, I won't let anyone else hurt you. I'm the only one who can do that."

"Yes, mistress." The thought of being dragged around and humiliated like that kind of freaks me out. I know she'll do it. I have no doubt about it. That being said, I still can't believe she has her own club. I feel like we're the same age and yet, somehow she's wildly successful while I'm barely hanging on. Maybe she really is a demon in disguise.

"Now wash me. I expect every inch of my body to be spotless," she says.

"Yes, mistress!" I say as I help her into the shower. She turns her back to me and pulls her hair over her shoulder, showing me her bare skin. "Start with my backside. I expect my ass to be licked clean. I want that tongue to get nice and deep inside my little rosebud."

"Yes, mistress." I slowly start to rub and was her shoulders, casually making my way down her back. My fingers work and knead her muscles. She's so beautiful. A body like an angel. But she's definitely no angel. She's so petite. So small and yet so full. Her ass is like two soft pillows coming together. So perfect in every way. I drop to my knees. Running the sponge down her back, I get her all soaped up before washing it away with the steaming hot water.

"I'm considering your words, Kayden. If you don't want to be a full-time slave, then what do you want?" She asks.

I run my hands over her soft yet firm ass cheeks. "I kind of like the idea of being your boyfriend."

"Yes, it is a rather pleasant experience. However, I just don't do monogamy. You see, I want everything. The world and all that's in it. I like both men and women. There's nothing like pound some sexy milf's ass and while I smother my face in her breasts. Speaking of milfs, that maid you have is one hell of a milf. I might have to fuck her later."

"I get that. I totally do, but please don't do that. And I get it. I understand that you're an ambitious woman who deserves everything. However, don't you want the boyfriend's experience? Don't you want to know what it's like to love someone? To have someone who loves you for you and who you can trust with your heart?" I ask as I spread her ass apart. Her brown eye gives me a wink. I can't stop myself, I dive in, licking up and down the crack of her ass. Fuck, it tastes so good. Like a hot apple pie but with more musk and less apple. I grip her ass cheeks as my tongue slips around her little starfish.

"Fuck, that feels good. Keep doing that," she moans. "And you think you can teach me that?"

My words come out muffled as I stuff my face between her soft ass cheeks. "I'd like to try."

"Prove it to me. Show me what love is and I'll consider it."

"Yes, mistress." I grip her ass as my tongue squeezes into that tight little butthole of hers.

"Don't just wash my ass, as good as that feels, you need to wash my legs too!" she says as another moan escapes her lips.

As hard as it is, I pull my face out of her ass, but not before giving each of her cheeks a kiss. My hands journey down her legs as I spread soap all over them. I feel every muscle and rub them until they loosen up.

Before I finish, she turns around and slaps me in the face with her dick. A smirk forms on her luscious lips. "Fuck, I love seeing you on your knees ready to please."

Her hands run through my soaking wet hair and she grabs two hands full, yanking me to her crotch. Her big fat dick lays flat cross my face as her balls hit me in the chin. I open my mouth and suck in her cum filled sac.

"That's it my pet. Urgh fucking suck on them."

I swirl my tongue around her scrotum and suck on her balls. "Just like that."

I continue to suck until she pulls them out. "Finish washing me."

I reach up with the soap and slowly work it across her breasts. Soft and supple. I squeeze and knead them. "Don't play with them, wash them."

"Yes, mistress." Once I get them all soapy, I move down to her tight, rock hard tummy. I slowly cover it in suds before rinsing the top of her body off.

"I want you to clean my cock with your mouth," she says.

"With pleasure," I say as I look up into those eyes of hers. I look up into those cold steel-blue eyes and open my mouth. She leans forward and slides the thick head of her dick inside. I squeeze my lips shut and create a vacuum as I suck on it. She moans with delight. My tongue works the tip before I take more of her dick in my oral cavity.

With my hand, I massage her testicles before she shoves her cock down my throat. I choke on that dick of hers as she starts to fuck my face. I grip her hips as she suffocates me. Finally, she pulls out with a pop as I fall coughing and drooling.

"Want a reward for winning the card game?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.

I look back up into those blue eyes. "Yes, mistress."

"Turn around and show me that soft butt. I'll deposit your reward inside that hole." I quickly spin around and present my ass to her.

I look back as she climbs down onto her knees and scoots up behind me. She places a hand on my hip as she guides her throbbing dick to my fuckhole. I can feel the tip slide upon and down the crack of my ass before she pushes herself inside me with one swift thrust. I gasp out in pain.

She gives my ass a hard smack. "You are already mine, just accept it my little Kay Kay."

She slowly starts to push into me. That big dick of hers spreads open my ass wide. She puts her hand on my back and slides it up to my neck and pushes my face against the wet floor of the shower. She pulls out enough to ram that cock in deeper.

I groan out as her hips smack into my ass. She grabs my hair and pulls me up against her. I can feel her tits pressed up against my back. "Just submit to me. You're all I want. I want you so bad. I want you chained up in my bed to use when I want. I'll even let you be my boyfriend out in public."

She keeps thrusting inside me. Deeper. "I've never offered anyone that. Don't you see, Kayden? You're special to me."

She pounds my ass hard. She turns me and pushes me against the cold shower wall. Her hand presses up against the back of my neck, twisting my face to the side. I can feel her hot breath against my cheek as her dick gets stuffed all the way inside me.

She rams into me harder and harder. Fucking me with such hot intense passion. Finally, I can't take it anymore and I explode all over the wall.

And that's enough to send her over the edge as she slams into me with such force and erupts. Filling my ass with her hot sticky mess.

But she doesn't stop. She continues to thrust into me as her cum leaks out and slides down my leg.

Finally, her cock starts to soften and she pulls out of me.

"Come here and clean off my dick, " she says as she tries to catch her breath. I slowly slide down the wall and turn to sit on my ass as her cum drips out of my gaping hole. She grabs my hair and stuffs her cum covered cock in my mouth. I lick every drop of her salty seed and clean it thoroughly.

"Now clean yourself up. I certainly want you presentable for your family," she says.