My Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes me a second to pull myself together. My ass feels like I fell on it from a rooftop. She soaks up the hot water as she stands over me. I slowly climb to my feet. She looks up at me with those blue reserved eyes. I can't even tell what's going on inside that head of hers.

She's a complete mystery to me.

Suddenly, she pulls me against her and kisses me. Her lips burn against mine as her hands wrap around and grab my ass. She's never kissed me before.

It's so... Intimate. And hot. As if her lips are inflamed with passion.

Finally, she breaks away. "Don't expect me to kiss you in the future. That was a one-time thing."

She smiles at me before giving my ass a smack. I wince in pain. "Now clean up and dry me off."

I scrub out my ass and quickly put some soap on, wash my hair with the conditioner she likes and hop out of the shower. I grab a towel and get to work drying off her beautiful body starting with her feet.

I take special care to dry off that python between her legs as well as her bubble butt. Once we finish and get dressed, we head downstairs and join the rest.

"Just in time for the party," my mother says as we walk into the dining room. She's all done up in her best dress as she gets everything ready. "You two spend so much time in the bathroom, I was about to send a search and rescue team after you."

"Well, we're here now," I smile.

"And please tell me you're not going to come to the party like that?" she asks.

I look down at my outfit. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"It's a formal dinner, hun," she gives me a forced smile.

"Here, I will dress him for you, Mrs. Bradford," Kayleigh says.

"Why thank you, Kayleigh. And by the way, you look lovely," she says.

"Aww thank you. It's a dress designed by the one and only Blake Cowell," she says, doing a twirl in her beautiful dress.

"Now, come on Kay, let's get you into something proper," she says, grabbing my hand and dragging me upstairs.

As soon as we get into my room she yanks down my pants and spanks my ass. "Ouwww! What was that for?"

"That's for not complimenting me on my dress and disappointing your mother," she says and lands another hard slap on my ass. "And this is for asking questions. Even your mother noticed how adorable my dress is."

"I'm sorry, you always look beautiful."

"You're right. Now strip those clothes off and let me dress you since you can't seem to dress yourself," she says as she goes through my closet. She rummages through it while I tear off my clothes.

"This will do," she says as she grabs out a sweater vest, a tie and a collared shirt with complementary black pants. "Put these on."

"Yes, mistress."

Once I get changed, she drags me back downstairs.

"That's better," my mother says snidely. "Guests should be arriving shortly, why don't you go make yourself useful and take their coats."

"Yes mother," I say.

"Kayleigh, would you like to join me?" she asks.

"Why certainly," she says walking over into the Kitchen with my mother. I don't like the thought of that.

I head over to the door and wait for our family to arrive and I'm not waiting long before an Escalade pulls up.

Out comes Uncle Rueben and Aunt Alice. Antony, Angela, and a black girl I don't know pile out of the back.

I open the door for them.

"Aunt Alice, Uncle Rueben. Always nice to see you both."

"Aww, you look so grown up. How are you, Kayden?" Aunt Alice pulls me into a smothering death hug. I nearly suffocate in her fur-trimmed coat.

She looks as young as she ever has. Not a wrinkle. Aunt Alice doesn't look a day over forty. Her fiery red hair matches her spicy hot personality. She has the same perfume as always, the kind that just burns your nose hairs.

Uncle Rueben shares my dad's perfect blonde hair, just like my siblings. One of the many reasons I feel like a black sheep. "Good to see you, uncle Rueben."

He takes my hand and squeezes the blood out of it with his iron grip. "Heya, kid! What's the news?"

"Word on the street is that it's a good chance it'll snow today."

He laughs. "Good ol' Kayden always one to point out the obvious."

What does he mean by that? I can feel my face scrunching trying to figure out if that was an insult or a compliment. Maybe a bit of both? "Well come on in, let me grab your coats."

"Good man," my uncle says as he takes my aunts coat off her and gives it to me before adding his own coat to the pile.

"Kayden!" Angela says as she nearly collides with me, wrapping her arms around me like a steel vice. "It's so good to see you, I've missed you so much."

"Yeah, it's not like we don't text every day," I laugh and lean into her since my hands are full of the two biggest coats in the Guinness book of world records.

"It's not the same, I've missed our late night heart to hearts," she says.

"I'll take your coat," I say as she breaks the hug.

"Nah, I'll just deal with it myself. It gives us a chance to chat. It's been forever since we last talked face to face," she says.

"Yeah. I know. It's been since... The last family get together. That was... Thanksgiving, maybe?"

"Yeah. It sucks we go to different schools. Why can't you move over to Cali? Santa Barbara is so nice this time of year. As much as I love snow, I know how much you hate it."

"It's not that I hate snow, it's just that it's a lot of work. You've got to shovel, snow blow, start your car 15 minutes before you can drive it. And it's cold."

"Well if you would pick up a winter sport, you'd start to love it."

"You know I'm not good at sports, Angy."

"That's because you don't practice."

"There's no amount of practice that will make me good at sports."

"That's what you think. It took me years to get good at ice skating."

"I still don't get it."

"Get what?"

"You live in Santa Barbara and you ice skate. How does that make any sense?"

"It's called indoor ice rinks you moran. And I actually have to go all the way to LA if I want to skate. I've told you this, like, seven times."

"Yeah, it's not like I write this stuff down. I haven't started working on my book The Life of Angela Bradford yet."

"Maybe you should. It'll be #1 on the charts. I'm going to be a gold medalist in the Olympics for figure skating one day."

"Well, I guess I'll start taking notes. Angela Bradford... She actually enjoys winter and she ice skates in Los Angeles. Apparently, they have an ice rink there. Who knew?" I laugh with a little snort. "I can already tell it's Pulitzer worthy."

"Well, maybe not if you're the one writing it. It'll have to be an autobiography."

"Oh, by the way, this is my girlfriend. Sydney." She says pointing over to the mystery girl. Was she standing there the entire time?

"Girlfriend? I didn't realize you were gay."

"The correct term is lesbian. And yeah. I found out this last fall. Aren't you going to say hi?"

"Oh, I'm sorry." I turn to Sydney. "Hi. It's so nice to meet you. I'm sure she's told you so much about you."

"Who is he again?" she asks cluelessly. She's actually rather beautiful. Her black hair is done in braids and she's got such a bright smile.

"Sydney. Come on, be serious."

"I'm just joking, come on Angy. Lighten up."

Angela's face burns as hot as her hair.

"Let's go take the coats to the old folk's bedroom."

"Wait! Aren't you going to take my coat?" I turn around to see Antony holding out his jacket. Ugh... he's such an asshole.

"Antony, stop being a lazy ass and do it yourself," Angela sighs.

"Seriously, is that how you're going to treat your guest?" he asks.

I let out the longest most exaggerated sigh I can muster. "Your parents are our guest, you're just a freeloader."

Angela lets out a chuckle. "Hit that on the nose."

"How rude."

I toss Uncle Rueben and Aunt Alice's coats on my parent's bed. Angela and Sydney place theirs there as well along with Antony.

"Well, back to my post," I sigh, heading back to the door.

"Well, we'll come wait with you," Angela says.

"You don't have to do that," I say.

"It's not like we have anything better to do," she says.

I only shrug as we head back to the entrance just in time to see a Lincoln pull up.

Out walks Uncle James and Aunt Evie along with the twins Adam and Gabe and their daughter, Amanda. All of them have perfect blonde hair. It helps when Uncle James's wife has matching blonde hair. Therefore, there will be no doubt their kids will have blonde hair.

I open the door for America's perfect family. "Kayden, it's so good to see you, honey," Aunt Evie says, pulling me into a hug and pecking each of my cheeks.

"It's so good to see you as well Aunt Evie."

"Angela, is that you?" she asks. And now I'm forgotten, like usual.

"Kayden, good to see you," Uncle James says as he hands me his coat. Aunt Evie piles hers on as well before she pulls Angela in for a hug.

"Hey, Kayden. Thanks for taking our coats," Adam says as he and Gabe toss their coats on top.

"Yeah, you're a real boy scout," Gabe says.

"Of course, he's not an eagle scout like us, but hey, we all can't be perfect," Adam says. "Oh look, Angela. It's good to see you, along with a girl I don't know and another girl I don't know. Did our family expand since the last time?"

"Oh, this is my girlfriend, Sydney," Angela says. It's as if she let off a bomb, all of them stare open-mouthed. "And I have no idea who that is."

I look over to see Kayleigh standing there. "Hi, I"m Kayleigh, Kayden's girlfriend."

"No fucking way!" Adam says.

"Adam! Language," Aunt Evie says.

"And we all thought Kay was gay," Gage says.

"He's never said anything about you," Angela says.

"Kayden! It's so good to see you!" Amanda says as she smothers me in coats as she hugs me.

"It's good to see you too..." I muffle while I'm suffocating under the weight of the coats.

"Amanda, wait till you hear this, Kay's got a girlfriend! And Angela's gay," Adam says.

"Wait a sec. Kaydon was allowed to bring his girlfriend!" Amanda raises an eyebrow.

"Angela's got one too!" Gage says.

"What! How come I wasn't allowed to bring my boyfriend? This is so unfair!" Amanda crosses her arms and huffs.

"Hey, it's supposed to be about family," Uncle James says as he walks off with Aunt Evie.

Amanda piles her coat on top. Now I can barely see.

Angela grabs a few off the top. "I've got your back like always," she says.

We toss the coats on my parent's bed.

"So," Kayleigh says. "Aren't you going to introduce us?"

"Yeah, sorry. I was a bit preoccupied trying to breathe under the mountain of coats. Angela, this is my beautiful girlfriend Kayleigh. Kayleigh, my cousin Angela and her girlfriend Sydney."

"Nice to meet the both of you," Kayleigh says.

"Yeah, definitely. I didn't know Kayden had a girlfriend," Angela says, giving me the look.

"I wanted to keep it a surprise," I say.

"So, how did Aunt Alice and Uncle Rueben take the news that you're gay?" I ask Angela.

"How do you think they took it? My dad freaked out, threw a tantrum, but my mom was level headed about it and supported me," she says. "And of course it was my mom who let Sydney come with us."

"It's funny, everyone thinks you're gay and practically has accepted it, but when I come out they all freak out."

"And I'm not gay! I don't know why everyone thinks that!" I sigh.

"I can think of more than a few reasons why," Kayleigh smirks. I plead with her and she relents.

"It doesn't matter to me either way, you're still my favorite cousin," Angela says.

"You too," I say.

"You two are adorable," Sydney laughs.

"I know, right?" Kayleigh says.

"Anyways, I should get back to my post."

"Let's all congregate at the door," Angela says. "I would love to get to know more about Kayleigh."

She leans in and whispers in my ear. "She's super hot."

That makes me raise an eyebrow. "Don't try to steal my girlfriend, you've got your own."

"Relax... I'm in love with Sydney."

"Hey... I might just try to steal the both of you," Kayleigh says with a devilish look of pure possession.

"Oh, that was unexpected."

"Well, I am bisexual."

"Kayden, you picked a winner," Angela says.

"Trust me, it was the other way around," Kayleigh says. "I'm definitely the one who snagged Kayden up."

Angela laughs. "True, there's no way Kayden's actually capable of putting the moves on a girl."

"Hey!" I stammer. "I'm perfectly capable of the act of seduction."

"Just for the fact that you said it like that proves your not," Angela says as we make our way back to the front door.

"Kayden, so far I love your family. Well, at least I love Angela so far. And your mom's pretty..." Kayleigh goes to say.

"His mom's a milf," Angela finishes.

"That's gross." I can't help but cringe.

"What? She's not blood-related to me. You're dad's my dad's brother. It's totally fine if think your mom is hot."

"I'd have to agree," Kayleigh says. "What about you, Sydney?"

"Ditto," she says.

"Speaking of my mom, what did she have you do?" I ask.

"Oh, we just had a chat while I helped her with a few last-minute decorations. She gave me all the dirt on you," she says.

"Oh, I can give you all the juicy little secrets on Kay you could ever ask for," Angela says.

"Really? You and I are going to become great friends," Kayleigh says.

Just then a big Hummer pulls up. Grandpa Henry and Grandma Caitlin gets out.

I hold the door for Grandpa and Grandma as they make their way up. "Kayden, it's good to see you, dear. How have you been?" Grandma asks as she gives me a peck on each cheek. "You look good."

"I'm doing great, Grandma. I've even got a girlfriend. This is Kayleigh," I say as I introduce her. "Kayleigh, this is my grandma Caitlin."

"It's very nice to meet you. You are beautiful. It makes me so happy to know that Kayden has such a lovely girlfriend," she says.

"Yes, it is a pleasant sight for an old man such as myself," Grandpa says.

"Hey, grandpa. How's everything going?" I ask.

"Great, I'm still alive. That's gotta count for something, right?" he asks.

"I'd say so," I smile.

"Angela! You look so beautiful. My, have you grown into a nice young woman," Grandma says as she gives Angela a kiss on each cheek.

"Thanks, grandma! This is my girlfriend, Sydney," she says, introducing her.

Grandpa raises an eyebrow as his smile disappears. "Girlfriend? A black girlfriend? What has gotten into you?"

"Here, let me take your coats," I say as I put my hand on grandpa's shoulder.

"This is absolutely ridiculous. No granddaughter of mine is going to be a dike," he growls.

"Henry! Don't you dare," Grandma says. "She is still our Granddaughter."

Angela looks as if someone slapped her across the face.

"What's wrong with being a lesbian?" Kayleigh asks.

"What's wrong with it?" he looks as if he were just insulted. "It's a sin. And you'll go to hell for it."

"Is it now?" Kayleigh asks. "Are you sure about that? Have you ever died before?"

His eyes were like knives as he stabs them into her.

"Henry, go have a seat. Leave the poor girl alone," grandma says.

"Where's Rueben, how could he allow this to happen?" he says as he storms off.

"Wow, your grandpa is such a dick," Kayleigh says.

"Welcome to the family," I sigh as I look over at Angela. "Are you alright?"

She looks like she's on the brink of tears. "I'm fine."

"I'm so sorry, Angela. I knew I shouldn't have come,"

"No! Don't say that," she says to her girlfriend. "I don't care what they think."

She turns to Kayleigh. "Thank you for sticking up for me."

"Anytime. If you ever need a place to stay, you and Sydney are more than welcome to stay with me," Kayleigh says. I know there's an ulterior motive behind her offer.

"Thank you! We might just have to take you upon. My dad can be insufferable," she says.

"Tell me about it, I know the feeling," Kayleigh says. She's never mentioned her family before and I've poked and prodded every chance I could to unlock her past.

"You have an asshole of a father too?" she asks.

She laughs. "My dad's the fucking devil."

"We should start a club," Angela laughs. "I know Kayden's in."

"What about kids with absent fathers?" Sydney asks.

"Absent fathers are the worst kind," Kayleigh says. "Kayden, I am really loving your cousin and her girlfriend. They might just be my new best friends."

She gives me such a sly wink. I can just see the sadism underneath. I knew this would happen.

"Kayleigh, can I talk to you for a second?" I ask, I grab her arm and pull her to the side. "Could you please leave my family out of this?"

"Why? Your cousin and her girlfriend are absolutely adorable. I have to have them," she says with such a possessive smile.

"Please. I'll do anything," I beg.

"Oh, I know you will, my darling pet." The smirk on her face sends a chill down my spine. "Now come on, don't you have to guard the door?"

I give her one last pleading look.

She lets out a sigh. "It's so hard to say no to that puppy dog face. Fine. Tonight, I won't pursue them. But just tonight."

"Tonight?"

"That's all I'm promising. If I run into them again, they're as good as mine," she says. God, what have I gotten myself into bed with? Who am I kidding, I'm as good as hers.

We join Angela and Sydney back at the front door as a minivan pulls up. Aunt Val gets out with Uncle John along with Kim, Jay, Edward, and Shawna.

I open the door and greet them. "Hey, Uncle John and Aunt Val. Good to see you both."

"Kayden, you're looking well. It's good to see you, buddy." Uncle John says. His black hair starting to grey. Aunt Val's golden locks still shine brightly.

"How are you doing, Kay?" she asks.

"I'm doing well. I've got a girlfriend now. Meet, Kayleigh," I say as I wrap my arm around her.

"Wow, she's a stunner," Uncle John says.

Aunt Val gives him a sharp look.

"I mean, she looks smart," he backpedals as he fixes his glasses.

"Thank you. It's so nice to meet the both of you," Kayleigh says.

"Here, let me grab your coats," I offer.

"That's very kind of you," Aunt Val says as she hands me her coat. John also piles his on.

"Hey, Kayden," Kim says as she stomps off her boats.

"Hey, Kim. How's it going. This is Kayleigh, she's my girlfriend," I say.

"Aww, and here I thought you were gay," she says.

"Why does everyone think I'm gay?" I ask.

"Hmm, it's hard to tell," Kayleigh says as she slyly grabs my ass. I go as rigid as aboard.

"It's no big deal, I'm still trying to get my brother to come out of the closet," Kim says.

"I'm not gay!" Jay stammers as he walks in behind her.

"Yes, you are!" Edward laughs at him as he plays his little video game.

"Okay, kids. For the last time, it doesn't matter if Jay is gay or not. We'll still love him all the same," Uncle John says before he and Aunt Val head off.

"I'm not gay!" he says.

"Stop lying to yourself," Kim says.

"I saw Jay wearing Kim's underwear!' Shawna says as she comes in and kicks off her little tiny boots.

"Shawna! You promised you wouldn't tell anyone!" Jay says, looking as if he's about to cry.

"That's so gross! Why would you take my underwear, you pervert! I'm your sister," Kim says.

"Maybe if you pay me 20 dollars, I won't tell anyone else," she says. Holy shit, for a little kid, she's devious.

"I've already given you 20 dollars," he says.

"Fine! I guess I'll have to tell Grandpa," she says.

"Wait! Okay, okay," he says. "I'll pay you when we get home. I promise."

"Since you're handing out money, I'll take some as well. It's the price for wearing my underwear. You perv," Kim says.

"I love your family," Kayleigh whispers in my ear.