My Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think there's anything wrong with wearing women's clothing," Angela says.

"Hey, Angela!" Jay says.

"Not when it's your sisters," Kim sighs. "How's it going, cous?"

"Great, it's good to see you all."

"Hey, Kay!" Edward says. "Who's that!" He points at Kayleigh.

"It's my girlfriend."

"No way, she's got really big boobs!" he says.

"Ed! Don't be such a perv, you little creep," Kim says.

"It's okay," Kayleigh laughs.

"Who's this?" Kim asks as she looks at Sydney.

"This is my girlfriend, Sydney," Angela says.

"Oh. Wow. Please tell me you took a picture of the look on Grandpa's face when he found out?" Kim says.

"Oh he was pissed," I say.

Kim laughs. "Grandpa, that racist old man. Doesn't surprise me one bit. Gotta love him though."

"Well, I gotta take all these coats to my mom's bedroom. You guys want me to take yours as well?"

"We can take our own coats," Kim says.

They follow me to the bedroom as we dump the coats on the bed. Then we head downstairs to join the rest of the so-called kids. Adam, Gabe, and Amanda are sitting on the couch. Antony is off by himself on texting furiously on his cellphone and taking selfies. Of course, Emma and Charles don't consider themselves kids anymore and are probably upstairs drinking with the "Adults."

June and Elon are making a mess with playdough.

"Ed and Shawna, why don't you join June and Elon," Kim says we join everyone else. Kayleigh pushes me on the recliner and sits in my lap.

Sydney and Angela get awfully close to each other on one end of the giant wrap around couch, while Kim and Jay sit between them and Amanda.

"So..." Adam says. "Got any alcohol hidden down here?"

"No, unfortunately, Emma emptied out all her former hiding spots," I say.

"So, Emma's too cool for us kids?" Amanda asks.

"It seems so," I say.

"I may have smuggled in a joint," Kim says.

"Are you serious? What if mom and dad find out?" Jay asks.

"It's not like it's illegal or anything. Besides, they both smoke anyways," she says. "And who do you think I got the weed from?"

"No way! Aunt Val smokes pot?" Amanda asks. "For some reason, I can totally see Uncle John smoking."

"Yep, she likes to keep it on the down-low," she says.

"Well fuck it. When in Rome," Gabe says.

"Are you guys in?" Kim asks us.

"I don't know," Jay says.

"I wasn't asking you," she says.

"Well, of course, we're in," Kayleigh says. I give her a sharp look and she lets out a sigh. "Don't' be such a prude, Kay. Grow a pair of balls and do it."

Angela looks at Sydney. She shrugs. "Sure why not."

"What about the kids?" Jay asks.

"Well, you can stay here and keep them from coming outside and busting us," Kim says as she gets up. We file out through the walkout basement. Luckily the upstairs deck provides the perfect cover so they can't see us and it keeps the snow off the ground. I'm the only one out here in slippers.

Kim pulls out a pill bottle. Inside is a bag with a joint in it. She lights it up and takes a puff as we all huddle in a tight-knit circle for warmth. She takes one more hit and then passes it to Angela.

Angela puffs on it like a pro before passing it to her girlfriend.

"Shit, Angela. Didn't know you smoked weed," Gage says or was it, Adam. I can never tell them apart.

"You didn't know I was a lesbian either," she says as Sydney blows out several smoke circles before passing it to Kayleigh.

She takes a long puff from it and then lets it seethe out of her mouth as she sucks it in through her nose. She hands me the joint.

"Uh... Not to sound like a noob, but how do I hit this exactly?" I ask.

"Here, give me it," Kayleigh says as she takes it from me. "When I kiss you, breathe in."

She takes a giant hit from it and pulls me into a kiss. I do exactly as she says and my lungs get attacked by second-hand smoke. I instantly break away and start coughing.

"Lightweight," she laughs.

"Shit, Kayden. Your girlfriend is a badass," one of the twins says.

She hands one of them the joint.

It makes its way through several times. Kayleigh kisses me once more with lungs full of smoke.

The door opens and Jay comes out. "Guys, it's time for dinner!"

"Ah, fuck. Time to watch the shit show," Kim sighs as she puts out the joint and puts it back into the bag and container.

We slowly make our way inside. "My fucking feet are cold," Adam or Gage says.

I laugh. "Thank god for these slippers."

"And thank god for the top deck, or we'd have to walk in snow," Angela says.

"I can't believe you guys did that," Jay says. "What if they find out?"

"Who gives a shit if they find out," Adam says.

"For real," Kim agrees.

"You got any spray?" Amanda asks.

"I've got Fabreeze," I say as I head over to the bathroom and grab the bottle.

"Perfect," Amanda says as she douses herself in it. We all take turns covering the scent before heading back upstairs.

In the dining room, my mother had a long table added for us "kids" and a side table for the children. The food's already put out so we all grab a seat. Grandpa sits at the end of the table with grandma next to him. Mom and dad sit on the other side with Uncle Reuben and Aunt Alice next to grandma. Uncle James and Aunt Evie sit on the other side next to mom and dad. Kate and Charles sit next to Aunt Evie with Emma sitting on the other side of Charles. Uncle John and Aunt Val sit across from them.

I sit next to Angela and Sydney at the far end of the table with Kayleigh next to me. Adam and Gabe sit next to Emma. Kim and Amanda sit next to Aunt Val and Jay sits across from us with Antony at the end of the table, right next to me. Great...

"So," Antony says. "Did you guys enjoy your pot-smoking outside?"

"Are you serious?" Gabe asks.

"I knew that's what I smelled," Emma says. "And you didn't offer me any."

"I can't believe you all," Aunt Evie says. "We leave you alone for one minute and you're off getting high. Incredible."

"You ever wonder why no one wants to hang out with you?" Angela asks Antony.

"As if that wasn't obvious," I sigh.

"Settle down everyone," my mother says. "We'll let it slide for today."

"How can you just let it slide?" Aunt Evie asks.

"Honey, it's Christmas, let's just deal with it later," Uncle James says.

"Let's just say grace and start eating," my mom says.

"Couldn't agree more," grandpa says.

"Darling, why don't you say grace," grandma says.

"Dear Heavenly father. Please bless this food to our bodies and forgive our children for sinning. Please allow my granddaughter Angela to see the light and repent her wicked ways."

Angela gasps and Kayleigh lets out a silent chuckle.

"Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Help my daughter Valerie see that the man she is with is a weak and pathetic loser."

"Seriously dad?"

"Honey, I've told you a hundred times, he is a loser. You never listen to me," he says.

"Dad, let's just get on with dinner. Dear God, amen. Everyone dig in," my dad says.

"Wow, your family is more entertaining than the internet," Kayleigh whispers.

"Tell me about," I sigh.

Angela looks as if she's about to cry. "Excuse me," she says as she gets up and leaves. Sydney follows her.

"Why do you have to be such an ass?" Aunt Alice asks as she gets up and storms off after her daughter.

"What? I was just telling the girl the truth. You agree with me, don't you son?" he asks uncle, Rueben.

"Trust me, I've tried getting through to her," he sighs.

"You didn't have to deal with it at dinner, dad," Aunt Val says.

"Can't we just get through one family dinner without someone leaving in tears?" my mother asks.

"It could be worse," Kate says. "Your husband could be fucking some faggot's ass at work."

"Honey, seriously? I've apologized over and over again for that," Charles says.

"Holy shit!" Kayleigh gasps under her breath. "Just when I thought it couldn't get any better."

"You wouldn't need to apologize if you didn't do it in the first place," Kate says.

"Are you kidding me, son? Is what she says true? Are you fucking some faggot?" my dad asks as he stands up.

"Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse," grandpa sighs. "Jesus Christ. Anyone else here got any news they'd like to share? Jay? Please don't tell me you're one of those god damn trannies."

Jay's eyes go wide as the color drains from his face.

"What's wrong with someone being transgender?" I find myself asking before I realize it.

"Oh for fucks sake. I always knew you were an odd one," the old man says.

"Henry!" grandma says.

"What? Even his hair color is off," he says.

"What are you trying to say, son?" my dad asks as his eyes drill into me.

"What I'm saying is that I don't think there is anything wrong with someone being trans," I say, standing up.

"It's a goddamn sin." grandpa slams his hand on the table.

"Besides the fact that it's fucking gross," uncle Rueben says.

"You said that right," my father says. "I don't understand why people can't behave like civilized folk."

"I don't even know why I'm apart of this family, you guys are so judgemental over everything. Who cares if someone is gay or trans? What difference does it make?" I ask.

"Kayden, why are you making such a scene right now?" my father asks.

"You need to sit down and shut up," grandpa says.

"Henry! Don't talk to my son like that," my mom says.

"Your son needs to learn how to be a man," he says.

"Henry! Stop being an ass," my grandmother says.

"For once, Caitlin, you and I agree," my mother says.

"No! I'm the head of this family and I'll do as I please," he says.

"I'm going to have to agree with dad. This family has no room for that kind of behavior," my dad says.

"Then this family has no room for me," I say.

"Kayden!" my mother stands up.

Kayleigh stands up. "Did I forget to mention that I'm trans?"

Everyone gasps.

"Come on, Kayleigh. Let's leave," I say as I grab her hand and head to the door. "Get the car started and I'll grab our stuff."

"With pleasure," she says.

"Kayden!" I hear my mother shout behind me as I rush upstairs.

I hear her follow me upstairs. I walk into my room and start repacking my shit.

"Kayden!" she says as she walks in.

"Don't try to convince me to stay," I say as I continue to pack.

"I'm not. I just came to say I'm so sorry," she says.

I stop packing and look up at her. Tears fall from her eyes. She doesn't hold back as she walks over and pulls me into her arms. "You are still my son and I will always love you no matter what."

Now I'm crying. She pulls me tight against her as her hand cups the back of my head.

"I'm not going to stop you from leaving. Just please be safe," she says as she finally let's go.

"You're not mad about Kayleigh?" I ask.

"Why would I be mad? I think she's good for you," she says. "Honey, I know you think I'm some strict, Christian mother, but I will never let anything come between the love I have for my children. If she makes you happy, then I will love her like a daughter."

This time I'm the one hugging her. "Thanks, mom."

She lays a kiss against my head and holds me tight. "That's what mothers are for."

We finally let go of each other. She gives me one last kiss on the forehead. "Call me when you get home. I just want to know that you're safe."

"Yes, mom. I promise I'll let you know as soon as we get off the road," I say as I grab my stuff and take one last look at her. She's crying. I wish I could quell the hurt.

"Go, before your father does something stupid," she says.

I nod and leave. I put on my boots and coat on and meet Kayleigh in the car.

She's got it running. Thank god this driveway is big enough for us to sneak out.

"Fucking hell, Kayden. I'm so hot for you right now. What you did back there was sexy as fuck," she says. "We're going to the closest hotel and I'm going to fuck the living shit out of you."

She peels out of the driveway and speeds down the road. "Slow down! It's icy out."

"Don't be a pussy," she laughs as I hold on for dear life. "I never thought I'd have so much fun. I'm so glad you invited me."

She pulls into the closest hotel and gets us a room. Before I know it, I'm flung onto the bed before I can even get settled in.

She pounces on me like a lioness after her prey, tearing off my clothes without a care.

It doesn't take long before we're both naked. She has me pinned down underneath her as she furiously attacks me with kisses. I've never seen her like this. Her hands claw at my skin as she dry humps me with such crazed passion.

She grabs the back of my knees and pushes them to the sides of my head. "You're going to use lube, right?"

"Oh right, sorry," she jumps off the bed and rushes over to her bag. She never apologizes. I've never seen her this hungry for sex. I mean, shit, normally she's a nympho, but not like this. She runs back and slides back onto the bed as she squeezes out a glob of lube and pushes her finger up my ass. I gasp at the sudden intrusion. The cold gel makes me shiver. She covers her cock in it and tosses the bottle aside.

Once again, she pins my knees up against my shoulders and without warning, she pushes inside me.

I yelp out in pain as she has at it. She doesn't go easy and starts to fuck me hard. She spreads my legs out before leaning over and kissing me. I lock my legs around her ass he bites down on my lower lip and fucks me harder and harder.

My moans echo across the room, matching each of her thrusts. The building pleasure surpasses the pain as she humps me without restraint.

Her hands cup my face as she pulls back to look into my eyes. She silently pounds my ass. Looking into those steel-blue eyes, I can see myself in them.

"Kay, I want you more than I've ever wanted anything," she says as she hilts herself inside me. "Please. I'm begging you, be mine. All mine. I won't ever hurt you. At least not too badly. I'll even let you be my boyfriend. And I'll be your girlfriend. Just submit to me and be my slave forever."

"Fuck... Okay! I'll do it. I'll be your slave. Just don't stop fucking me," I moan out.

"Really?" she says wide-eyed, pausing as if to make sure she heard me right.

"Yes! Besides, I kind of just walked out on my family so I don't really have anywhere else to go and I'm in love with you," I say.

"I love you so much, you won't regret this!" she says as she leans down and presses her lips against mine before continuing her assault. She pounds me like a sex possessed demon. My own cock explodes between us from the onslaught. I'm moaning at the top of my lungs.

She doesn't stop. She just continues to thrust fast and hard inside me as she kisses down my neck. She bites down hard, leaving a mark. Finally, she pushes herself balls deep inside me one more time and a blast of steaming hot cum fills up my bowels.

I feel like I just entered heaven. Fuck... I feel so fucking good right now as she pumps me full of her sticky seed. Elated. That's how I feel. I feel higher than I did after I hit that joint. Fuck... Being bottomed by her is better than getting high off weed. She finally pulls out.

She presses her lips against mine once more and kisses me so deeply, I can feel her tongue explore my mouth.

After such a long kiss, she finally breaks away. She gets up and hops off the bed. She struts over to her bag. "Don't you want to cuddle?" I ask.

"In a sec, I just need you to sign your life away," she says as she pulls out a folder. She takes out a pen and walks over to me, I watch her dick sway back and forth between those beautiful legs of hers.

"I need to sign of contract?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Just precautionary. It protects both of us," she smiles at me. How can I say no to that smile? God, I feel so amazing. I love the afterglow of our sex. It's euphoric.

She hands me the folder with the contract on top.

"Just sign right there." She points at the x with the line at the bottom.

I quick glance it over. "What's this about my soul being yours?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to cover everything. Now hurry up and sign it, I'm ready for round two."

"Fine, whatever," I sigh. I'm way too elated to care about the contract. I sign the line with the X and hand it back to her.

Holy fuck, I must still be high from the weed. Her eyes just sparked red.

What the hell? Her skin! It's as if it just inflamed and turned crimson red. Her hair just caught fire.

Her eyes are burning and her feet! She's got hooves for feet. I choke as something wraps around my neck. I grab ahold of her tail as it tightens around my throat. Holy fuck, she's got a tail!

"You... You're a demon?" I stutter.

"Obviously, I've already told you that," she laughs.

"And you're finally mine! Mind, body and soul!" Her voice echoes in my mind.

*****

Feel free to give it an honest rating. I would love to hear what you think about it. Feel free to leave any feedback in the comment section below.