My Mom and Our Visitor Pt. 03

Story Info
Visitor continues to take advantage of my poor mom.
975 words
4
31.2k
22

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mi_Si
Mi_Si
69 Followers

My Mom and Our Visitor Chapter 3

This is part three of my story; be sure to read other parts, so it all makes sense. All depicted are over the age of 18.

I thought that was it. That he is going to let her be. He already came in her throat and screwed her two times. At least, he is surely done for the night.

He wasn't.

I fell asleep, totally mentally drained, right after he fucked her in the shower; but woke up maybe an hour later.

Him ramming his cock into my mom was just too damn loud. They were at it again.

He was screaming at her, telling her how tight she was, and how he feels like he is splitting her pussy in two. Telling her how he loves her, and that she had finally met her match.

That she deserves them--him and his cock.

Mom was still pleading for him to stop; but she was sure moaning as his cock was pistoning in and out of her.

He would compliment her, how beautiful and lovely she is, and then as he was getting closer to blowing his cum into her, he would slap her and call her a whore, bitch, or long-legged slut. This guy was a freak; and he was in my house; ravaging my mom.

And as this went on, more and more shit piled up, and the less I wanted her to know that it was on me--I had opened the gates for that beast.

There was nothing I could do at that point.

She had to take it.

The slamming of the bedposts continued up until early morning.

He fucked her at least six times that night; probably more, as I guess I passed out a few times.

It was all just a nightmare, at least it felt like it.

And then came morning, a deathly silence in the house; although it felt like there were echoes of him devastating her, followed by echoes of her painful screams.

Painful... in more ways than one.

I heard him talking to her, raising his voice, telling her to go make him some pancakes.

Then he tried to enter my room, but it was locked.

He whispered through the doors, "Hey, little buddy. How are you this morning? I feel so light. My balls are drained. Maya is such a darling, thank you for bringing her into my life. I think she's in love with my cock, and I can't blame her. You know, I pumped about fifty ounces of sperm into your mom last night. This is the beginning of a special romance... Oh, I can feel my balls filling up again. Meet us downstairs for breakfast. Don't want to have that "little talk" with her... Now!"

I had no choice. I opened the door and went downstairs. I saw my mom making pancakes; she was wearing a tight, white t-shirt, no bra, the micro light blue tie-side thong, she had just bought a couple of weeks ago, and her Kors white and tan wedge heels.

Absolutely nothing else.

That ass was rock hard, like two balls split in half. What a sight. I had never seen anything like that in our kitchen... or anywhere else.

Hercules noticed, smiled, and told me to not fall in love with her, as she was his now. I told him to fuck off and to shut his mouth; and asked when he plans on leaving.

His face changed. "You little bitch, I have a lot more fucking to do in this house. As much as I can. I need to please your mother, and she can take a lot... trust me.

In fact, as I am the new man of the house, you are going to call me 'Father', understood?"

"You definitely are totally fucking crazy! I just met you yesterday, and if you don't leave by the end of the day, I'm calling the cops."

He calmly stood up, and went to the kitchen. My mom was staring at the floor almost all of the time; an empty stare, totally drained.

She never said a word, she didn't really react at all. He hobbled, I guess drained, too, cupped her ass and gave her a kiss. She didn't even resist.

I could see his tongue piercing her mouth. She was not a short lady, just the opposite; but this guy looked huge next to her. Muscled all over, short hair, and his idiotic face.

But he was on top of us.

Especially my mom. In fact, I'm sure his sheer weight exhausted her completely.

She moved like a hot-ass zombie. After he whispered something in her ear, she took the pancakes, jams, and stuff, and sat opposite me.

I tried to catch a glance of her look, but I couldn't. She was silent, and staring at the table.

He stood right next to her sitting; slowly grabbed a full hand of her platinum locks, and started saying, "How beautiful Maya is" and that they "were making so much love last night."

As he was saying that, I noticed how his slacks were getting bigger and tighter.

His crotch was right next to my mom's face, and as he was bulging, it started to press into her cheek.

Animalistic Hercules was making an appearance; mom didn't even move.

Then suddenly, he continued, "Son, your mother asked me to be more considerate. And you know how much I respect your beautiful mom. So I will do just that. And I hope that our lovemaking hadn't kept you up!"

He sat down and started putting some syrup on his pancakes. He looked at my mom, "Now it's time for you to be considerate, slut wifey; my balls are again full 'cause of you... your pretty face... and tits..."

End of Part 3

Mi_Si
Mi_Si
69 Followers