My Mom and Our Visitor Pt. 02

Story Info
The story thickens, as does His cock.
1.2k words
4.05
36.2k
26

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mi_Si
Mi_Si
69 Followers

This is part two of my story, be sure to read part one, so it all makes sense. All depicted are over the age of 18.

An hour later, I was already in bed; freaking out, and sweating like crazy. I had absolutely no idea what this guy was capable of. Hell, I didn't even know the guy and I invited him to my house... on the weekend my dad was away. Idiot.

And our house is pretty secluded, with only one neighbor in the back. Mine and my parent's bedroom were facing our giant, well-kept garden; my mom was very proud of her twenty plus varieties of roses.

It was one of her hobbies; as were Sudoku, old 'who-done-it' TV series or movies (Columbo and Poirot were regulars in our house), books, 70s and 80s music and fitness. She went to the first gym that opened in these parts when I was a kid, and still goes to get an ounce of fat off her legs or ass. We also had a small gym in our basement; the indoor bike was her go-to.

All of my girlfriends were jealous of her body, although she was almost thirty years their senior. And her long blonde curly hair. They refer to her as 'the bitch', just jealousy talking, I knew that. I guess my mom was mighty blessed.

Until now. All hell was breaking loose upon her; because of that same killer body and face -- and me being such a fucking idiot. Since he told me what he would do if I try to act on anything, I just went to my room and locked the doors. I felt so ashamed, dizzy... disgusted.

As I said, an hour had passed, and nothing especially crazy had happened. Unfortunately, our bedrooms shared a wall, so I could hear the talking, although it was muffled to an extent. He raised his voice sounding very strict; then left, she cried. I could hear her talking to herself, like she sometimes does, asking herself what did she do to deserve this. I was sad, because I was the sole cause.

Then I heard him take a shower, and asking her to make him some dinner. I was in my bedroom all this time. Just too scared to face him; and even more ashamed to face her.

As another hour passed, they came back... to my parent's bedroom. This time, the noises and sounds were much clearer and louder. I couldn't really figure out why that was, but I wasn't in the state of being able to think properly. I just felt cold, shivering in my bed, as my heart continued to beat like a conga drum.

Then I heard her start crying again, uncontrollably; pleading with him, not to do it, not to do it. My room, as it was pretty small, was filled with sounds from the room next door. I heard slaps. One, two, three... he was slapping her face, until she just stopped pleading; although still sobbing.

Then, there was a moment of silence. I heard him complimenting her, and the sobbing stopped. And then there were his deep sighs... that's when he said it, clearly and loudly, apparently so I could hear it, "You suck mean cock, my dear."

I froze. Then, all of the sounds made sense. Her muffled sobs, were muffled by his cock in her mouth. She was sucking him at that very moment. And it went on, and on. He was complimenting her and her blowjob skills, and I thought I was going to die right then and there.

This was a real-life horror, something that is just supposed to happen in some cheesy movie... and then there was this groan, or to describe it better, an animalistic roar. It was the first time I heard it; but, definitely not the last. He called her a whore, a blonde bitch, and some other things I did not recognize.

After she gobbled down his sperm, she again started sobbing; but otherwise, everything became silent. No talking. I hoped that was it. He would fall asleep and tomorrow he would leave, like we had arranged. He would come to his senses in the morning. And we would never see him again.

It seemed that way for maybe ten or fifteen minutes.

She started crying loudly and pleading again, telling him to stop, that she just couldn't do it, to let her go. I could hear his virile groan, telling her he came here to fuck her like she deserves; telling her how a beautiful lady like her needs a giant cock to fill her up and fill her needs.

She screamed back, and then he started slapping her again; hitting her very hard, more and more ferociously. I had never heard anybody hit someone like that... not in person. And my dad would never lay a finger on her, in fact she was the dominant in their marriage, a queen.

As that went on, I jumped out of my bed, wanting to storm out; and then, I froze. What if he hits me, too? Or, told her what I did? I couldn't risk that. So I just put a pillow over my head; not that it did any good.

She got awfully quiet... and then screamed. I just knew he was entering her for the first time. Like a reflex, I laid my ear on our shared wall. It sounded like he was literally spreading her. He just roared, as he started pumping her. It was such a strong rhythm, like a wild animal. He was showing my mom absolutely no mercy. The whole floor was shaking, as he was screwing her; the wooden bed creaking, her books-filled bedpost slamming into the wall. It was such a surreal situation.

She was pleading and crying. He continued to bang her like a beast, telling her she is a blonde bitch in heat and deserves to be fucked like this. He was here to fulfill her life's purpose and to fuck her like she is meant to be fucked.

As I heard his words, I sadly agreed. She did deserve this. Her body deserves an alpha male. Her long pink or white fingernails wrapped around thick meat. For one second, his thrusts made sense. They felt like a perfect pair. I could hear him cumming in her, six or seven long spurts, and roars, as she was begging him not to do it and screaming that she was not on any protection.

After a while, she got up and went to take a shower. I could hear him following five minutes later; and then he started pumping her under the spray of the shower. The sound was so intense, I guess it was because of all the tiles in the bathroom. Mom and dad had just refurbished the entire upstairs bedroom, putting in a beautiful walk-in shower, triple the normal size. Good thing for Hercules, and his size. That way he could get in the shower, and her.

So loud, I could hear his body slamming into her as she moaned. She was getting it so hard, mom was really turning him on. And then another five or six squirts came. She was full once again. Apparently he left her under the shower and went to catch some rest in my parent's bed. Before he went to 'his' bed in 'his' room, he knocked on my doors, and hissed, "Are you enjoying the show? you little freak. All of this is because of you. Betrayed your own mother. But I thank you, your mom is a great fuck. Best I've had. Good night, bitch!"

End of part two.

Mi_Si
Mi_Si
69 Followers