My Mom and Our Visitor Pt. 04

Story Info
Part 4: Dining and living room play.
1.6k words
4.16
16.9k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mi_Si
Mi_Si
70 Followers

My Mom and Our Visitor

Chapter 4

This is part four of my story, be sure to read other parts, so it all makes sense.

All depicted are over the age of 18.

And nothing happened, he continued eating his pancake, and she just sat there. Or did she? Her head was still lowered, I could not see even a tiny part of her face, only her thick blonde hair. I started thinking how she was always proud of her platinum locks and how her hairdresser always had to thin it, because it was too rich. Typical 80s music videos curly blonde bimbo...

But, I noticed her t-shirt, her tits, shaking a little bit. Then it got stronger. Her tits were shaking in a steady rhythm; they seemed like slaves to that rhythm. Her nipples got rock hard; they were as big as pencil erasers, maybe even bigger. And dark, so clearly visible through that clenching white top she was wearing; piercing through it, they could cut glass.

He moaned.

I glanced at him and saw him shaking, too. She was jerking his cock while I was eating breakfast! As she is a lefty, she was doing a remarkable job apparently. Maybe three minutes later, panting, he came like a rhino, underneath the table on our tablecloth, I guess.

As he was looking at her, he said apparently to me, "Sorry son, you better get used to it. Your mommy is such a slut for my cock, she can't keep away."

And then it happened.

As she was wiping her cum-drenched hand on the tablecloth, she raised her head and looked me right in the eyes. She was mad and sad at the same time. Such beautiful bright green eyes. Disgusted by me and this whole situation, her teeth were clenched, as we all could smell fresh sperm, she had just helped produce, in the air. There was lots of it. Thick.

He then told me, "Your mother asked me to tell you to leave for the day because we plan on making love all over the house. She does not want you around, and you know how much I love your mom, so I need you to obey.

Please do not come back until 8:00pm, we're gonna have a movie night. Your mother is making popcorn and we are gonna have some fun, trust me son."

I left in a hurry, as he told my mom what to wear and to prepare herself for his cock.

Although I really wanted to leave, a part of me hesitated and I stayed in front of the house for a while, underneath their window. I had to. Her moans and his roars sounded mesmerizing. He was fucking her as hard as yesterday, again. Her bed was making noises as loud as my mom. Poor mom, she was really receiving it. Telling her how beautiful she is one moment, and calling her a cheap hooker the next. But boy, was he shagging her. I found myself thinking how that long-legged microskirt-wearing blonde bitch really deserved it.

She was such a good person, a great mom, but with a body like that she deserved a Hercules. He knew how to treat her. With a body like that, she had no say; she was clearly made to please men, and this guy was definitely an Alpha. Just, like she was a big-titted, blonde, Alpha female.

My high-school friends used to jerk their cocks thinking about her. That got me mad, I admit. I blamed her.

After he came in a couple of deep spurts, I left, totally drained -- as was he, I'm sure.

I just wandered about our small town, in like a haze. A total meta-day, unbearable, really.

When I came back that evening, everything seemed quiet. My mom was upstairs 'fixing herself up' and Hercules was sitting on our sofa.

"Here son, take a seat. Your mother and I decided to go for 'Home Alone 2', tonight should be fun!"

He screamed, "Maaaaya, our son is here. Please come down and make us some popcorn, I'm starving!"

And then his face changed. He looked at me and hissed with an evil smile, "I'm famished from drilling your mom's rock-hard ass. It's hard work, you idiot, hard work. She's an animal, she can take it. I finally met my match. Now that I have her, I'll never stop fucking her, balls deep, never... ever!"

Mom was coming down the stairs. We could hear the clicking of her heels, as she had a huge wardrobe upstairs, with over a hundred pairs of sandals, platforms, boots... That sound -- always got me so hard, throughout my childhood, as it is right now as I'm writing this -- embedded into my brain, swelled the anticipation of what she would be wearing this morning... and she wore sexy stuff for work every single day. Then seeing her almost perfect, tight body all dolled up. Loved it.

As she entered the hallway, I stopped breathing. Mom was wearing her six-inch, black heels; seamed black stockings; tight, midi-pencil skirt, black with purple stripes on the side; and a white shirt -- without a bra. Her tits swaying, as she moved on her heels like a panther. I remember being so hard. I know its it's not right, but she was such a sight, like from a Playboy magazine or movie.

Hercules chuckled, "Good, wifey, dressed just like I asked! Son, your mom sure knows how to please daddy. And she is draining my balls like no other. But, she knows I love her. That's why I fuck her balls deep in that tight ass. Pure love, son."

When he said that, she just stopped in the middle of the living room, and started sobbing again, quietly... a truly sad vision. Although, as she was sobbing, her 36Ds bounced in her loose shirt. I noticed Hercules staring at them, too. Focused. Fuck, she makes even this look steaming hot. Bitch.

Hercules halted this awkward situation by raising his voice and telling her to go get him some popcorn from the kitchen and come cuddle with him on the couch.

We had a pretty large couch, so I sat on one corner, as Hercules sat right in the middle, like a king, legs wide apart. He was the man of the house, although he just arrived yesterday. But I could not face him, he was just too dominant for me. And wicked.

He told me to put that 'Home Alone 2' DVD in, and stay quiet, or else he was gonna tell her everything... I had no choice.

Again, the clicking of my mom's heels filled the room. I think we both felt a stirring in our pants. But, she passed me by and sat right next to him, handed him a bowl of popcorn and just sat by him. She was like a little girl, scared, and seemed like she was cold or something. He thanked her and started kissing her. This time, I saw both of their tongues out, but I'm sure it's not easy for her to keep her tongue in, as she has a monstrous tongue, so long, and snake-like. She can literally lick the middle, not only the tip, of her small nose.

There was so much passion there, I had never seen anything remotely like that with my dad. Although Hercules definitely led, holding the back of her head with his large paw and smacking her roughly; the bitch seemed to like it, or at least that was what I thought. Just watching her dressed like that, being manhandled, making out, her tongue knotting with his... made me dizzy. So unreal.

He grabbed her around the throat and pushed her away. "Enough, you dirty slut! He is ready for you." He told me to play the movie and leaned back on the couch.

"Oh, one more thing, son, grab that small blanket right next to the fireplace!"

I handed it to him, wondering what the fuck does he need it for, as it was very hot, and my mom heated the atmosphere for a few more degrees, herself. She never made eye contact with me, nor spoke to me, like I wasn't even there. At this point, she was watching the movie, as was Hercules.

And I was observing them. His hand on her knee, the seam on the back of her stocking perfectly matched. She was, I would say, a thongs, stockings, halters, bodysuits, corsets fetishist. Had more than a hundred of each. Vast quantity, but all quality. All colours and shapes, incredible. She was always like that, very neat and clean. Clothes, hair, long nails always in place with weekly visits to parlours and such. In perfect condition. For a second, I envied him.

Son of a bitch just met her twenty-four hours ago and had already been inside her more than a dozen times. The monster I had created.

The movie was at the part where Kevin is 'lost' again, this time in New York...

Hercules took that small blanket, spread it open, and put it over his lap/crotch. That blanket had been next to the fireplace for years... It was more a keepsake than anything else, always there. It was my first blanket, my blankey, I got it from my grandparents when I was born. Mom just thought it would be cute if we hang on to it, and we kept it in the visible place, sort of a lovely memory and a conversational piece. She was always like that towards me, very thoughtful, and sweet.

It was such a small blanket, maybe forty by forty inches, but very soft. I didn't really get what Hercules needed it for.

I was to find out in a minute...

End of Part 4.

Mi_Si
Mi_Si
70 Followers