My Mom and Our Visitor Pt. 05

Story Info
Part 5: Under the blanket.
1.4k words
4.58
11.3k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mi_Si
Mi_Si
69 Followers

My Mom and Our Visitor

Chapter 5

This is part five of my story, be sure to read other parts, so it all makes sense.

All depicted are over the age of 18.

(We are back on our sofa...)

Hercules told my mom, "My dear, just looking at your tight body makes my donkey dong hard as a rock. My balls hurt while I look into your beautiful eyes. And that slutty skirt and heavy tits in my face don't help. I'm willing to let you relieve my tension."

She sort of pushed him away, and said, "Please don't make me do this, please!" He was three times stronger than her, grabbed her neck with both hands and shook her. She screamed in pain and fear.

"Don't make me do this, Maya. You know I'm a kind, loving man. Now, suck my cock, balls deep, like the hooker we both know you are!"

She started crying again, as he lifted my blanket from his lap. A huge bulge was visible in his trousers; it seemed like it was coming out on its own, and the tip of his cock was visible next to his navel. A big, fat tent in his trousers. He smiled. "I'm ready, my love. I need you once again to love me. And you love me so deeply. All the way to your fucking tonsils, blonde mommy!"

As she was crying still, he backhanded her heavily, right across her face. I jumped on my feet and he yelled, "Don't make me break her neck like the littly birdy she is, son." He grabbed and held her tightly--I believed he could do it. A pure madman.

She didn't even blink; just an empty stare. I thought at that moment, she wanted to die, she wanted him to twist her neck. It was a sad sight.

I dove back onto my seat, feeling like my head was going to explode, and I had to hold it with my hands, such pressure. Nightmare. Fuck me, what was I thinking inviting him!? I'm such an idiot.

"Now, my sweet wifey, continue. Wrap your lovely lips around my meat, as you love to do. Match made in heaven. My twenty-five-year-old horse cock, and your forty-five-year-old lips and snake tongue. So romantic."

Again, he held the back of her neck with such a strong grip, he would shake her head like a bobblehead... Lowered her head to his lap, onto his bulge. She tried to fight it, he just slapped her hands away. After a minute, she had to let go.

I saw her face pressed onto his bulge, before he spread my blanket over her head and his lap. She seemed disgusted.

"Now, son, we are REALLY going to enjoy this flick."

As he lifted the blanket just enough so he could see her face, he reached down into his pants with both hands to pull out that donkey dick.

The blanket showed a clear silhouette of his cock now freed and standing tall (and thick) right next to her face. It was a thin blanket, the outlines were sharp--and so painful for me. "Blow it whore." He smiled wickedly, as he was watching her face under it. "He is in love with your throat, dear Maya, you know it. Your tonsils feel real good."

The outline of her head moved. She backed it way up, so she could reach the tip.

"That's right, you really are a good mom and wife," Hercules hissed.

And then it started. I could hear it so clearly. She started slowly sucking on his mushroom head.

He then pulled his hands out, spread them on our big, red leather sofa and tilted his head back. Totally relaxed, like a total king. And that well-hung piece of shit had arrived only twenty-four hours ago.

I still could not believe this was happening. His panting, her gasping, and those, almost-kissing-of-his-cock sounds, were so damn loud!

Her head was really bobbing now, the blanket could not hide her from me. Too thin, too small. Her head was going up and down slowly, then fast, then slow again... She was also circling a lot, I guess licking that shaft all over with her sharp tongue. Then she lowered her head completely, the bitch was clearly working hard and long on his full balls.

"That's right, my dear, lick 'em like the pussycat you are."

He was getting close, and was even more aggressive now. And she clearly started deepthroating him. The bimbo was choking on that meat. And it was loud. She was going really deep, her head going up and down, a good eight inches every time. Mom was clearly experienced.

He grabbed her blanket-covered head firmly, lifted his ass off the sofa and started literally fucking her throat. It was such an animalistic sight, the guy was so big and strong. And relentless.

I was looking at him raping her mouth... and his face, it was a mix of happiness and anger. Changing every second. This was clearly a deranged young dude, the trouble was--we were at his mercy... me, mom, and her throat.

"Hooker, get ready! The wave is coming." He leaned forward and wrapped his hands around her covered head, she was choking and was unable to move. He locked her in. I saw how she was trying to scratch him, or inflict any kind of pain to his legs with her long white claws, but that animal did not even flinch.

He let out a long, "Aaaaaahhh," while buried deeply, and cumming in her throat. She was having a hard time gobbling it all up, as he was spraying load after load. Judging by the movement of his ass, and the sounds he was making, he jettisoned at least seven or eight heavy loads down her throat. She was literally drowning in his sperm. She couldn't breathe, on the verge of throwing up.

Her legs were flailing all over, heels clicking on the floor as she gasped for air. It was so violent, I was shocked. I could not move a muscle. At that point, I was scared for her life.

Finally it was done. Hercules was drained. His grimace was blank. He let go of her head and just collapsed back to the couch. He gave it all. So did she. She really was an incredible performer.

She crawled back to the floor, on her knees and elbows now, the now-violated blanket slipped off her body. I couldn't see her face, just her round ass standing tall in front of me. It was jiggling from the sobbing, coughing, and just trying to finally breathe. She had inhaled so much sperm a minute ago, I almost felt sorry for her.

But, that round ass of hers, being in my face, just reminded me of how much she deserved all of this. Her pencil skirt rode up, revealing the bottom of her ass and a black thong. Those teasing, seamed stockings she wore regularly, now ripped in a couple of places, because of her fight for air...

She was so beautiful, and had added to it as much as she could. She could not get away with it, unfortunately. All those years of me watching her had led to this.

She picked up herself slowly, passing by me on all fours. Then she sat on the floor next to me, taking her heels off. She did not have enough strength left to get to the shower upstairs in them. Her hair was all messed up, the sides wet from saliva and sperm.

I could see the top of her face now. She obviously was getting it together. As she was taking those heels off, she lifted her head and looked me straight in the eyes, just like after lunch... Her makeup all smeared, traces of thick spunk on her cheeks, but her green eyes sparkled.

This look was different, she didn't look mad or sad; she looked content. She almost seemed pleased.

I was speechless; I started to say something; I wanted to say something; but my mind was blank. Hercules looked dead over there; he was literally sleeping, exhausted. His meaty cock was hanging off the sofa. Even in this state, it was bigger than mine. Sob. Juices dripped off it, onto our new, expensive hardwood floor, which was my mom's longtime wish.

Then she just stood up, lowered her tight skirt to below her ass, grabbed those heels with her right hand and started swaying upstairs.

At the beginning of the stairs, she suddenly stopped, and without a move, I could hear her say, "I hope your friend is leaving tomorrow, my jaw is killing me".

Cold.

That was my only wish too, mom.

Mi_Si
Mi_Si
69 Followers