All Comments on 'My Mom and the Goblin King Ch. 03'

by FrostLayer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A spin off of this sounds interesting. So far this story has lived up to the initial hype started in chapter one. Not a dull chapter yet.

IronWill_IronWill_over 2 years ago

Thank you for the update! When do we get to see Alex's mother become pregnant with various monsters' babies? I'm loving the cuckold son and slut mom dynamic so far. Also, does she eventually fuck Grimm or Slak? Looking forward to Chapters 4 and 5!

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonover 2 years ago
Favorite Chapter

When can we learn more about Grimm? He's so mysterious. I can't believe there was an orc bigger than him

dragonray250dragonray250over 2 years ago

Thank you for the update. 5 chapters seems a bit short wish to see more of the main story before the spin off. I see alot of potential stories that could be explored like the mom fucking grimm and slak and getting pregnant.

niggaplz101niggaplz101over 2 years ago

I love this story so much! Please more sexy escapades by the mom! Keep it going, make her more slutty!

greg50greg50over 2 years ago

They get to home "once your mom is satisfied" ?m

That will be never then.

greg50greg50over 2 years ago

Even if the mom does become satisfied I suspect the goblin king will keep her for as long as he is making money out of the situation.

AlextylerAlextylerabout 2 years ago

When's the chapter 4 coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like it so far. I’m more interested in the pregnancy though

I’m hoping when he says they’ll both go home once his mom is satisfied means her getting pregnant.

She keeps begging to be impregnated during sex I’m just wondering how long it’s gonna take and if there’s going to be a good point preferably where she gets used at 9 months along at the inn in front of a crowd maybe she needs help onto the stage from the back room cause she’s so heavily pregnant and the son is like super concerned for her life and has to be restrained by his bodyguard/orc friend feeling a mix of helplessness and betrayal not being able to help his pregnant mother wile she just gets railed witch may even end up triggering labour and the son is reluctantly aroused. And maybe prior there can be a point when they announce her pregnancy like after he talks to her for the first time in weeks or months of however longs works best he actually hears it from her how she wants this how she had an idea about her sons infatuation with her prior to what’s happens so far and all the wile he’s just waiting in anticipation to hear the surprise stordo told him about before he left for work that day his moms is hesitant to give him the news thinking about how hard all this change has been on him she’s like stuttering at witch point stordo blurts out to her son she’s pregnant your gonna have a sibling or siblings just a bombshell of realization as his heart sinks and he understands what stordo meant by her being satisfied. Also as to the nature of the pregnancy itself I assume since your only going for 5 issues or more you probably only want to have her give birth to one baby I don’t know if you already know who’s baby you want it to be. I personally would like to hear about maybe a twin or triplet orc pregnancy where she gets a massive belly and maybe ends up getting so big she has to be wheeled around in a wheelchair by a new bodyguard how the genetic differences between humans and orcs has caused her to grow more then as if it was a regular human pregnancy at witch point now one knows what to expect so fear is in the air.

Last note maybe there can be a point where the mom visits her son wile he’s working at the blacksmiths shop if she still cares about her son as a mother she’d want to know he’s doing ok wile she’s absent doing what she does I think it could reintroduce the feeling of that familial relationship. wether or not it’s a point during her pregnancy and she’s brought there in a wheelchair is up to you peace ✌🏻

LanrtLanrtabout 2 years ago

I have started to translate it into Spanish, I like this story. I'm waiting for the fourth part.

I'm uploading it to Wattpad with the name "Mamá y el rey goblin"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What happened to the author? He wrote 4 stories and then vanished. Probably busy with life or something. I hope he updates soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope you bring the lizard man back into the picture! He’s a hot lover and I’d love to see more of him with the mom!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrostLayer@FrostLayer
Welcome to my profile! Writer of the weird and unfortunate. I have been writing on and off over the years and am excited to come with some new work. If you'd like to support me https://www.patreon.com/FrostLayer Twitter for updates: @Frost_Layer