All Comments on 'My Mom Ch. 06'

by Clansmansco

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sight

...not site. Gawd, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Narration

A shame you did not keep the chapter in first person narration. shifting back and forth between first and third person narration made it less personal somehow.

6SixtyNiner96SixtyNiner9about 1 year ago

Good story line but hard to follow due to a number of incomplete and questionable sentence structure, like the following: a) She moaned out in pure bliss as she sat on Alan's hard (hard on?) that was buried deep inside her pussy. b) ... which joined the [off - delete??] rest of the clothes that were scattered all over the bedroom floor.

Also, placing the quoted dialog separated from the identity of the person speaking it in two different sentences makes for cumbersome reading.

Additionally, we all like reading about sexual exchanges between a threesome and even a 4some, but having all six participants exchanging their sexual fluids together didn't excite me, it exhausted me. And having Alan becoming aware of his potential of having possibly impregnated three of his recent partners is a bit much don't you thick, even given his reported love poles size of a 'whole eight inches'. Doesn't anyone but me have what is supposedly considered an average 6-1/2 erect cock? I guess not!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous