My Mom Competes with my Stepmom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A negotiation?"

"Yes. I know it sounds unromantic, but I wasn't looking for an affair. If I did anything with your dad, it was to be the first step to your dad divorcing your mom and marrying me. It was like, 'I know you want me. Do you want me that much?'"

"And I guess he did."

Allison nodded. "He did. He was going to go on a business trip, and I suggested I go along. He agreed. It was a trip where we flew out after work to spend the next morning at the customer. When we got to the hotel, we got separate rooms. I intended to not use mine. We went to your dad's room first, and I spent the night there." Allison stood up and started pacing. "I thought your dad was the perfect man for me. I fell madly in love with him. Six months later, he moved in with me." Allison stopped and turned towards me. "It's ironic. Your dad was dropping hints that I'd be raising the kids by myself, so I convinced him to have you stay here half-time so I could use you to teach him how to get back in the habit of being a dad."

"And he's been much more of a dad to me this summer than when he was married to Mom."

"But that success has led to me learning truths that have my marriage teetering on the edge."

I asked the question that had been bothering me since I heard Allison cry. "Should have I not told you? I thought at the time I was doing you a favor. But now, I'm not sure. Wouldn't it have been better to give you some years of a happy marriage? Ignorance is bliss." I shook my head. "I've googled up a lot of articles on the subject, and they are all like, 'Someone should tell her, but don't be the one.'"

"I...I don't know. It would have been nice to have had a few years of blissful ignorance. But it would have been devastating to have found out by him leaving me for the St. Louis woman after we had children."

"If she exists."

"If she exists."

Allison plopped back down on the couch and said, "I can tell you, I sure hated you for a couple of days. And if you're lying to me now, I'll hate you forever."

"I haven't lied to you." Then I remembered something. "I take that back. I lied to you once. Do you remember when I told you Mom was very affectionate? That was a lie. Mom is affectionate, but not very affectionate."

Allison gave me a confused look. "Then why did you tell me she was?"

I shrugged. "I had just been dumped by my girlfriend, and I hoped if I told you that lie, I'd get lots of hugs and kisses from an attractive woman."

Allison laughed and then hugged me. "I'll happily forgive you that lie." She kissed me on the cheek. And then she frowned. "I wish your dad had done something that minor, and I could forgive him just as easily."

"What are you going to do?"

Allison stood up and started pacing. "Let me say what I think are my options. Number one is I divorce your dad. He's told me enough lies that my trust in him is badly damaged. But that seems extreme as I don't know if he's cheated on me, and he's otherwise the perfect husband. And we've only been married three months."

"Would you get a lot of money if you divorced him?"

"No. I signed a prenup. I'd get nothing."

"Bummer."

Allison smiled at my sympathy before continuing. "Option number two is to confront your dad with all the information you've given me. I'm not sure what good that would do. He'd probably pooh-pooh everything you've told me. And if I do, your dad might not pay for your college and might not give you summer jobs. I don't want to risk hurting you."

"Thanks!"

"Option number three is to confront your dad with what I know. Which isn't a whole lot. Again, I don't know if that would accomplish anything."

Allison paced a bit before saying, "Option number four is to assume he's not cheating on me, but to keep my eyes out for evidence he is."

"That sounds like a good choice."

Allison stopped suddenly and looked at me. "I thought of something. Come on." She ran to the kitchen and picked up a piece of paper. "Your Dad is going to be in Chicago Thursday night."

"So, if what Mom told me is true, he'll tell you Wednesday night he'll be too busy the next day for an evening call." I had a thought. "Could you hire a private detective to follow him?"

"No. I don't have the money to do so. Well, I could charge the expense on my credit card, but then your dad would immediately see it. He pays all the bills. That would be awkward to explain." Allison set the paper down. "I hope your mom is wrong."

I hugged Allison. "I hope so too."

* * * *

Allison was tense all Wednesday. When we were making dinner, I had an idea. "How about this, Allison - If Dad says he's going to be busy tomorrow, we go to the art museum exhibition you wanted to go to?"

"You said you didn't want to go."

"If Dad says he's going to be busy tomorrow, what you want will matter far more than what I want. I'll do anything you want to try to make up for my dad's misbehavior."

A couple of tears ran down Allison's face. "Thanks, Bryson," she said in a voice choked with emotion. "That means a lot to me."

I left after dinner and went to Best Buy, where I goofed around for a couple of hours. I didn't want to be at home when Dad called Allison. When I got home, the tears on Allison's face told me the bad news.

Allison said through sobs, "He's going to be too busy reviewing budgets tomorrow night to call me."

I hugged Allison and held her tightly while she bawled. "I'm sorry, Allison. I'm sorry." I said that over and over. I didn't know what else to say.

* * * *

Thursday after lunch, Allison asked me, "What are the nicest clothes you have here?"

"I've only got shorts and T-shirts."

She gave me the smile that she always gave me when she was about to tell me something new to do. "You aren't going to the art museum like that. Let's go shopping."

Off we went to the mall. Allison bought me black shoes, gray slacks, a black button-down-the-front shirt with gray pinstripes, and a thin red tie. Allison said, "My, what a handsome young man you are."

I smiled bashfully. "Thanks, Allison." I looked in the mirror and had to admit she was right.

That night, Allison wore a white blouse, a knee-length gray wool skirt, and black high heels. Her long blond hair was fuller than normal and perfectly framed Allison's pretty face. She was wearing red lipstick which made her lips look very kissable. Her lashes were longer and fuller. She looked stunning. I said, "You look like dynamite, Allison. You're such a gorgeous woman."

Allison smiled and said, "Thanks." Whereas I had been embarrassed to be told I was a handsome young man, Allison knew she was a gorgeous woman.

"Your jewelry really suits you." Allison was wearing two gold earrings that had a green gemstone dangling beneath them and a necklace with a matching green gemstone pendant. The green of the gemstones matched the green of her eyes.

"Thanks. Your dad likes to buy me jewelry, and I love wearing it." I wondered if instead of having a lot of lingerie like Mom, Allison had a lot of jewelry.

When we entered the garage, Allison gave me the key to her Lexus. "You're driving tonight."

"Okay. Thanks."

I headed towards the driver's door. When I heard Allison stop walking, I turned back towards her. She gave me a disappointed look before saying, "The man should open the door for the woman."

"Oops. Sorry." I ran over to the passenger door and held it open for her. Once she was seated inside, I closed the door. I guessed Allison wanted me to treat her like we were on a date, even if we weren't.

As I backed the Lexus out, Allison asked, "Have you ever been to a Brazilian steakhouse?"

"No."

"You'll enjoy it. Lots and lots of meat." She gave me the directions.

When we parked, Allison said, "You're paying," as she handed me a wad of cash. I got out of the car, put the cash in my pocket, and went around to open Allison's door. As we walked to the front door, Allison said, "I want you to pull out my chair for me when we walk to the table, okay?"

I knew it was a demand, not a request. "Okay."

I did the chair thing at the table. There wasn't much of a menu so after Allison ordered red wine and I ordered water; it was time to go to the salad bar. Allison coughed meaningfully, so I got up and pulled out her chair for her.

At the salad bar, Allison said, "If you want to skip the greens and just eat meat, that's fine."

Once we were seated again, the wait staff started bringing us huge skewers of meat. They gave me a piece off each skewer. If Allison thought the meat looked interesting, she'd ask me to cut her a small piece and put it on her plate.

I loved the Brazilian steakhouse. They had twelve different types of meat, and I had some of each. All were delicious. I ate and ate and ate while Allison watched me with amusement as she drank wine. Finally, I said, "If I take another bite, I think I'll explode."

"Okay. Let's go then."

I walked slowly to the car, feeling like one of the balloons at Macy's parade. "That was marvelous, Allison. They better have one of those up in heaven."

Allison laughed and said, "I wanted to go someplace you'd enjoy before you took me to someplace I'd enjoy."

I drove us to the museum. They had a special exhibition of impressionist paintings. Allison said, "I took two semesters of Art History in college, and impressionism is my favorite style of painting."

We wandered around the special exhibit and then the rest of the museum for two hours. Allison explained a lot of the paintings, which made them much more interesting to me. It made me happy to see Allison enjoying herself.

When we got home, I opened Allison's car door and said, "Thanks for the evening. I had a good time."

Allison hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks. It was a wonderful date."

We walked into the house. I was on an emotional buzz, so I didn't feel like saying anything. Allison didn't say anything until we got to my bedroom. "Bryson, I want to talk to you some more. Go ahead and change into shorts, and I'll be back in a minute."

I changed and then there was a knock on the door. "Come in."

Allison, to my surprise, was in the same clothes she had worn to the museum. She said, "Thanks again for the wonderful evening," and kissed me.

"I had a good time too."

Allison stayed very close to me. "The one thing that ruined an otherwise perfect evening for me was the knowledge that your father was probably cheating on me with some woman the whole time we were out."

"Don't think about it, Allison."

"I can't help thinking about it. And I want revenge." Allison reached out and grabbed my cock through my shorts. "Would you like to fuck me, Bryson?" My cock sprung to life. "Even if I'm your stepmom?" Allison stroked my cock a few times and it was completely hard. "Would you please help me get revenge on your cheating father?"

"I...uh..." I struggled for the right words before saying what I suddenly realized was the truth. "Hell yes, I'd love to fuck you, Allison. You're gorgeous and sexy and a lot of fun to be with."

I moved to kiss her hard on the lips, but Allison put her left hand up between us while she reached inside my shorts with her right. She said, "This is going to be a revenge fuck, not a romantic one. No kissing; no foreplay. I'm staying clothed. You're going to fuck me until you come, and then we're done. We'll never mention this, and we'll never do anything like this again. Understood?"

"Understood."

Allison kissed me. "Thanks." She grabbed a T-shirt out of my hamper, kicked off her shoes, and lay down on the bed. She flipped her skirt up, revealing her pussy. Her crotch hair was also blond and trimmed short. She put the shirt under her butt and over her skirt. She opened a small bottle that had been in her left hand the whole time. "Lubricant." She squirted some into her hand and then applied to her pussy. She closed the bottle, wiped her hand on the shirt, and said, "Come fuck me, Bryson."

I climbed on the bed and moved between her legs. I stopped to admire her beauty. I found even the limited view of her body very hot. "Allison—"

"No small talk. Just fuck me."

I moved closer. Allison reached out, grabbed my cock, and guided it forward. She asked, "Are you a virgin?"

"No."

"Good. Don't worry about my pleasure or lasting."

My cock was inside of Allison. I pushed forward an inch. She said, "Go slow. You need to push the lubricant all the way down."

I stopped and pulled back. I pushed forward only a little further. Allison watched me the whole time with her emerald eyes. Her blond hair was splayed out behind her, creating almost a halo. She was beautiful and sexy, and I was fucking her. I couldn't believe how lucky I was.

I slowly increased how far I pushed in. This was my first fuck without a condom, and fucking without a condom felt so much better than fucking with one. Allison's pussy gripped me tightly, giving me an immense amount of pleasure. And yet it was slick, and the feeling of sliding in and out was awesome too. I realized that God had designed the female sex organ to be incredibly pleasurable to fuck. Deeper and deeper I went, and each thrust was more enjoyable than the last. Fucking Allison was far more enjoyable than Mom's hand jobs.

Finally, I shoved my cock all the way inside of Allison. I asked, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. You can fuck me faster now."

I increased the speed of my thrusts. Allison looked straight up. The only noise she made was little pants as she breathed through her mouth. She didn't stroke my arms or chest like the girl I had fucked. I felt like she was enjoying me fucking her, but she didn't want to show that she was enjoying me fucking her. I hoped she enjoyed me fucking her as I was loving it.

I was fucking Allison hard now. My bed creaked slightly every time I thrust into my stepmother. Our bodies made a small slapping sound every time I slammed into her. Allison started saying "Ah!" in a high-pitched voice every time she pushed her crotch up to meet my thrust. And then I felt her press her feet onto my back, pulling me harder into her. She continued to act aloof, but occasionally she'd look at me and give me a hint of a smile before resuming looking straight up. Every stroke filled me with pleasure.

Then I could feel my orgasm was on the way. I groaned loudly, shuddered, and then spewed cum deep inside of Allison. Allison finally looked at me and smiled happily. She watched me as I continued to spurt inside of her.

When I was done coming, I said, "That was wonderful, Allison."

"Hush." Allison pushed on my chest. I pulled my cock out of her and moved to her side. She grabbed my shirt and brought it up to her pussy. I moved so she could get off my bed. She stood up, still holding the shirt to her crotch. She bent forward and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "Thanks, Bryson, for a wonderful evening." And she left.

* * * *

The next morning after breakfast, Allison and I were sitting on the couch. She asked, "You okay about last night?"

"Yes. You were very clear about everything, and I can understand why you wanted to do what you wanted to do. But would you mind if I asked one question about last night?"

"One question? Go ahead."

"I came in you. I know you're trying for a baby with Dad. Could I have gotten you pregnant?"

Allison gave me the smile teachers give when a student asks a good question. "My period just ended, so it's too early in my cycle to get me pregnant."

"Okay. Good. I feel better knowing that."

Allison said almost pleadingly, "I so hope I get pregnant this cycle."

The way she said it piqued my curiosity. "Why?"

Allison seemed surprised that I'd ask. "Well...it's very personal."

"I know you want to have a big family someday, but you don't have to start it this month, right?"

"Well...it's like this. I've always been close to my mom. We talked all the time on the phone when I was in college and when I first started working. And then I told her that I was interested in your dad. She forbade me from even thinking about a married man." Allison's hand curled in frustration. "Your dad seemed so perfect for me. I knew it was the right thing to do. So I went after him even though my mom had told me in no uncertain terms not to." Allison sighed. "When I told my mom that your dad was moving in with me, she let me have it. And she ended the call by basically saying, 'Don't call me. I'll call you.' It's been that way ever since. Instead of talking to her a few times a week, I talk to her a few times a year." Allison's eyes brightened. "But my mom loves her grandbabies. When I tell her I'm pregnant, I think she'll be very excited about it." Allison talked more excitedly. "That she'll want to hear about how each prenatal doctor visit went. And once the baby is born, she'll want to hear all the latest baby news. I think she'll be calling me at least once a week." Allison's smile turned into a frown. "I so miss my mom."

I pulled Allison to me and hugged her. "I'm sure you'll be pregnant soon enough. It's just..." I realized I was saying too much.

Allison said sharply, "Just what?"

"Well..." I tried to sound as casual as I could. "It takes a while sometimes to get pregnant."

Allison's eyes narrowed. "What do you know that you're not telling me?"

"Um..." How to put this delicately... "I told you that Mom got pregnant with me the first week she knew my dad, right?"

Allison smiled. "Right."

"Well, one time I asked Mom why she never had another child. She told me that she and Dad tried for over a year. And then she figured out about St. Louis and suggested they take a break from trying. They never tried again."

"When was this?"

I thought back. "A few years ago."

"So you're implying..."

"Look, I don't know anything about getting pregnant. The few times I've had sex, I did everything I could to keep the girl from getting pregnant. It's just that...I don't want you to be brokenhearted if it takes a while with my dad."

"All it takes is one little spermie." Allison kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks for caring about me, Bryson."

* * * *

That evening, Allison got all dressed up again, and she and Dad went out after he got home from work. I went to go see a movie, and Dad and Allison were in their bedroom when I got home.

The next day was Saturday, and I slept in late. When I came out, Dad and Allison were eating breakfast. I microwaved something and joined them.

Dad said, "Allison told me last night all about you going out to the Brazilian steakhouse and the art museum."

I froze for a second.

Dad reached over and patted me on the shoulder. "Thanks for doing that, Bryson. Allison has been on me for a while about taking her to that temporary exhibition. I don't have a lot of free time, and I certainly don't want to spend what little I have going to an art museum." Dad turned to Allison and gave her an I-showed-you-who's-boss look.

I put a fake smile on my face. "No problem, Dad." If Dad had taken Allison to the temporary exhibition, maybe his wife wouldn't have fucked me Thursday night.

* * * *

Sunday when I got home, I gave Mom a big hug. "I've missed you, Mom."

"How was your week?"

"Good." I told Mom all about it as I hauled my stuff to my room and started putting it away. When I got to the new clothes I had worn on my night out with Allison, I said, "Let me show you how they look on me." I felt a little awkward stripping down to my underwear in front of Mom, but she was giving me a hand job every night. "What do you think?"

"I think you shouldn't have gone out on a date with your stepmother."

"It wasn't a date. We just went out. And I thought you and I could go out this week. Go to a nice restaurant and then go someplace interesting like a museum."

"I don't think you should go on a date with your mother. Particularly dressed up like some wannabe Lothario. You should be dating girls your own age."

1...34567...14