My Mom Competes with my Stepmom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, it wouldn't be a date. It'd just be us having fun. A little mother-son quality time."

"Did you have some special stepmother-son quality time this week?"

"What?" Was I that obvious? "Allison and I went out one evening, like I told you."

"You're awfully happy this time. You were very quiet when you got home two weeks ago. What changed? It was more than one evening out."

"Well, two weeks ago, Allison and I had a big fight." I told Mom about it. "I wasn't proud of what I had done, so I didn't tell you about it. But we made up this week and we got along much better."

"You made up?" Mom gave me a questioning look. "How did you make up? You had told her that her husband had been cheating on her since they were a couple. How did you make up on that?"

"Ummm..." I didn't want to tell Mom how we made up.

"Let me guess. You convinced her that your father is cheating on her, right?" I opened my mouth but didn't answer. "That's the only way you could have made up." Mom put her hands and her hips. "Did your father have a don't-call-me-when-I'm-traveling night Thursday? And that's why you and Allison went out on your date?"

I was amazed at how quickly Mom had figured almost everything out. "It wasn't a date, Mom."

"What did you do when you got home from the date? What put you in such a happy mood?"

God, she was tearing me apart. "Mom, it wasn't like that."

Mom crossed her arms. "You promised me you'd always be totally honest with me. And I gave you a very nice reward for making that promise. Stop trying to be vague with me."

I crossed my arms and sighed. I didn't want to tell Mom that I had fucked Allison, but I didn't want to lie to her either. And she'd know it was a lie. She had read me like a book. I shook my head. I didn't see any point in trying to deny what Mom had already figured out had happened.

"When we got home from the museum, Allison wanted revenge on Dad for cheating on her. So we had a revenge fuck." I made a stop sign in front of me with my hand. "It was an unromantic quickie. Allison remained dressed the whole time. We didn't kiss. I really didn't touch her at all. We just did it, and then she left."

Mom asked angrily, "Did you use any protection?"

I shook my head. "No. It happened so fast." Once Allison asked me to fuck her, all rational thought had ended. "I asked the next day if I could have gotten her pregnant, and she said no because she had just had her period."

Mom looked very upset. A few tears ran down her cheeks. And then I realized what was upsetting her. "Mom, she's not going to take me away from you." I thought about hugging Mom, but she didn't look like she wanted to be hugged. "You're still the most important person in my life. I still enjoy my weeks here more than my weeks there. It was a one-time thing, Mom."

Mom shook her head. "It probably wasn't a one-time thing. I've read a lot about cheaters. It's very hard to cheat the first time. Allison knew she was doing something immoral, something that could end her marriage and ruin her reputation. She didn't know if she'd even enjoy cheating. But when the opportunity to cheat came up, she made up a rationale for cheating so compelling she decided to take the risk." All that made sense. "And she didn't get caught! She had fun with you, and nothing in her life changed. So, when the next opportunity to cheat with you comes along, it'll be easy for her to do it again. All the same rationales will be in place. It'll seem a lot less risky, and she'll know she'll enjoy it. What about the next time your father goes to St. Louis? Don't you think Allison will want to go out on a revenge date again?"

I didn't know what to say. I hadn't considered that.

Mom continued, "And what if one week she tells you that your dad is going to St. Louis the next week and she wants you to stay another week so you can go out on a revenge date?"

I opened my mouth, but I didn't say anything. How would I respond if Allison told me that? I thought for a moment and said, "Mom, we have our frank discussions. I enjoy those a lot, more than one unromantic quickie fuck. And like I said, I have more fun here and you're still the most important person in my life. Allison is not going to steal me away from you."

"What if Allison were to tell you that the next week your dad will be gone on business for three nights, and she wants to sleep with you on those nights? Would you still come home to me instead?"

That would be a very difficult offer to turn down. I decided to dismiss it by saying, "That's not going to happen, Mom." I walked over to Mom and hugged her. "It was a one-time thing. And even if it isn't, the agreement is I alternate weeks this summer." I kissed Mom on the forehead. "You'll always be my mom. You'll always be special to me. Spending time with you will always be important to me." I pulled back. "I'd still like to go out for the evening with you sometime. Is that still a no-go?"

Mom smiled. It looked a little faked. "Go out with your friends. Don't spend your evenings with old ladies like me and Allison." Mom gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "But come home soon enough for our frank discussions. I enjoy having those with you."

* * * *

I went over to a friend's house for the evening and got back home around nine. I took my shower, and then Mom took hers. I was waiting as usual naked under the covers of my bed when Mom came into my bedroom. The two silk panties Mom had given me were lying on my desk next to the bed.

When Mom came in, she sat down on the bed without removing her bathrobe. She asked me, "Have you seen the movie American Graffiti?"

I thought for a moment. "No, I haven't."

"It's the film George Lucas made before Star Wars." Mom looked away from me. "It's about the last night of a group of recent high school graduates before some of them leave for college. One of the boys who's about to go to college tries to convince his girlfriend to go all the way with him but she refuses, and they have a big fight. At the end, that boy decides to stay in town to be with his girlfriend."

Mom looked at me. "I've been thinking a lot about that movie this week. I've always regretted not going to college. I would have liked to have had a career, to have been something besides a stay-at-home mom. I think I would have had a happier marriage if I had married someone who was a peer."

"Back to the movie: I wonder what the boy's parents thought when he told them that he decided to not go to college so he could stay with his girlfriend. It's one thing for a girl to drop out of college to get married, but it's much worse for a boy to do so. Eighteen is way too early for a boy to commit to a girl. Eighteen was way too early for me to get pregnant."

Mom shook her head sadly and then pointed a finger at me. "So what I'm saying is the most important thing to me is that you move into your dorm room this fall and start your life at college; for you to do what I should have done at your age." Mom put her hand back into her lap. "Have fun this summer but keep it in perspective. Don't make any lasting commitments. Walk into that dorm room with your eyes on the future. Do you understand?"

I knew what Mom was asking me to commit to. "I understand."

Mom nodded. "This summer isn't what I thought it would be. I thought I'd have you here the whole summer. I thought you'd spend the summer having fun appropriate for a boy your age. But that bitch your father married ruined that plan. She's pushing you into things a boy your age shouldn't be involved in. She's having fun with you in ways a boy shouldn't have with a parent figure. I'd be much happier if you never went back there."

I shifted uncomfortably. "But I promised..."

"I know you promised. And I know why you promised. I'm saying you need to keep in perspective the fun you're having here and at your father's house, that it's only for the summer. And it's not something you can tell your friends about. Come the day you move into your dorm room, you need to forget it all happened. Eyes on the future."

I thought I understood what Mom was saying. "Eyes on the future. As much as I enjoy our frank discussions, when I get to the dorm, I need to forget them and move on."

"Not just our frank discussions. Everything you do at your father's house also needs to be forgotten. Have your fun this summer, and then move on."

I had been right about what Mom was saying. "Understood. Eyes on the future."

Mom smiled at me and then a coy look. "So you enjoy our frank discussions?"

"I do, Mom. A lot. And you?"

Mom stood up, removed her robe, and sat back down on the bed. She looked down while bringing her hands up to her tits. She quickly flicked each nipple with a finger. "They're fun. I enjoy making you happy." Mom looked up at me with a serious look on her face. As she made little circles around her nipple with her index fingers, she said, "I want you to promise me something."

"What?" I was mesmerized by her fingers and her tits.

"This week is my week. Don't be thinking about next week, okay?"

"Okay."

Mom looked down again, grabbed both of her nipples, and twisted. She held that for a few seconds, and when she released them her nipples were hard and standing up proudly.

Mom looked back at me. She brought her right hand to her mouth and licked her fingers. And then she used her wet fingers to make circles around her nipple. She asked, "Do you like my tits?"

I smiled. "I love your tits, Mom. They're so beautiful."

"This week, I want you to think about your friends during the day, and these tits at night."

"I'll do that, Mom."

Mom gave me a happy look before licking the thumb and index finger of her right hand. "When you think of our frank discussions, do you think of only my tits?"

She slid her right hand under my covers and moved it forward until she grabbed my cock. She raised her eyebrows in a teasing, questioning way.

I said, "I think of other things too."

Mom stroked my cock with her hand. She said coyly, "Do you think about our discussions of girls?"

"I do, Mom. You give lots of good advice. I think this fall, I'll have an easier time finding a girlfriend, and then I'll be a better boyfriend because of our discussions."

Mom's face lit up. "I'm very glad to hear that." She looked over at the silk panties on my desk. "I've been thinking about those." Mom tickled my balls with her fingers briefly before resuming stroking my hard cock. "You know, I have to wash those by hand every time. It's a lot of work."

"Well...I...I do enjoy the feeling of silk on my cock."

Mom grinned. "Oh, I think you might enjoy something more, and there'll be less of a mess."

Mom turned and threw the covers back, exposing my cock. She bent forward, lowering her head down, down, down until her mouth was at my cock. Her tits were dangling down and one pressed into my stomach. She had stopped stroking my cock and was now only holding it upright. Mom was kneeling with her knees beside my chest. She looked back at me and shot me a little smile. She knew she was giving me a huge thrill. She quickly kissed the crown of my cock. She gave it another quick kiss, and then she stuck out her tongue and licked all around my crown. I moaned my delight. Her tongue felt so good on my cock. Mom twisted her head back so she could look at me again. While she looked at me, she gave the crown of my cock a long, slow kiss. As she did, she stroked my cock again. Mom changed the kiss by opening her mouth and slowly lowered her lips over the first few inches of my cock.

Mom moved her head back to a normal angle and started bobbing up and down on my cock while stroking the bottom half with her hand. To my surprise, she suddenly wiggled her ass. I reached up with my right hand and put it on her panties. Mom pressed her butt into it. I then began moving my hand over her panty-covered ass while giving the occasional squeeze.

I wasn't sure of the rules in this situation. Based on what we had done during the 'frank discussions', I felt Mom would feel best if we acted like we weren't having sex. So no praising Mom's wonderful oral sex skills, no statements about how much I enjoyed feeling her ass. And I suspected I shouldn't do anything beyond what Mom explicitly gave me permission to do, so no slipping my hand inside her panties and no attempt to feel her pussy.

I said in a low, lusty voice, "I'm loving this, Mom."

Mom took my cock out of her mouth and said, "Do you like this better than silk panties?" Mom licked down my cock.

I gave Mom's ass a firm squeeze. "Very much so. This is wonderful."

Mom licked down to the base of my cock, and then licked up. When she reached just below my crown, she opened her mouth and from the side took most of my cock in her mouth. She danced her tongue on the side of my cock that was in her mouth as she slowly slid her mouth down the length of my cock. No girl had done anything like that for me.

I asked, "Do you like this better than silk panties?"

Mom slid her open palm down my cock and cupped my balls. "I enjoy making you happy, Bryson." She turned her hand to grasp my cock around its base and slowly stroked me. "I'd really prefer to not be doing this. I'm only doing this to keep Allison from stealing you from me. I feel like I have to keep ahead of that bitch." Mom took my cock into her mouth and quickly bobbed up and down while stroking the lower part of my cock.

Mom took my cock out of her mouth and gently stroked it while pressing her firm ass back into my hand. She said in a lusty, happy tone, "I am enjoying making you happy."

Mom began slowly sliding her mouth up and down on my cock while compressing her lips tightly around it and sucking very hard. It felt incredible. I loved how Mom kept varying her technique, switching ways of pleasuring me with her mouth often enough that I could never get used to what she was doing. I also loved the feel of her ass in my hand. Sometimes I'd lose focus on it because Mom was overloading my senses with her mouth, but then I'd remember it was there and give it a playful squeeze.

Mom suddenly pushed my cock towards my feet. As she licked the crown, she shifted her body so more of her chest was above my stomach. Mom then drug her nipples in circles around my lower stomach as she licked and sucked on my crown. Her big tits touching me like this were driving me crazy.

Mom shifted back into the spot she had been using most of the time. She started bobbing her head up and down furiously while stroking my cock at a fast rate. It was like she had decided the blow job had gone long enough and now was the time to make me come. It had been an incredible blow job, the best I'd ever had. But I too was ready for the grand finale.

Mom's furious assault on my cock was working its magic. The pleasure level went up and up and up until I couldn't take it anymore. "Almost there."

Mom bobbed her head even faster. Her hand was practically a blur as she stroked my cock. A few moments later, I was blasting cum into her mouth. She stopped bobbing as she swallowed spurt after spurt. She slowly pulled her lips up my cock as I drained my balls into her mouth.

When I was spent, Mom released my cock and got off my bed. As she reached for her robe, she said, "I hope you enjoyed our new-style frank discussion."

"I did, Mom, very much."

Once Mom had her robe on, she bent forward and kissed me on my forehead. "Always remember - I'm your mother, and eyes on the future."

* * * *

For the rest of the week, Mom came into my bedroom at close to bedtime in a robe with only panties on underneath. She took off her robe, sucked my cock enough to get it hard, and then talked to me about my day as she slowly stroked my cock. When we had said what we had to say, she sucked me off while I groped her ass until I came. She finished by telling me, "Always remember - I'm your mother, and eyes on the future."

I really hated going to my dad's Sunday. I loved spending all day hanging with my friends, and I loved "frank discussion time" every night. I felt like life couldn't get any better. But I had promised and so I went.

Sunday night, I thought about what Mom had said about Allison looking to cheat with me again. I didn't get that feeling at all. She seemed very happy with Dad. I really liked Allison - when she wasn't around Dad. And I didn't care for Dad. All he talked about was work, which I found boring as I hadn't held a job. The only other topic he discussed was politics, and when he did I wished he'd talk about work.

Dad and I had ice cream as a bedtime snack. As we ate, he said, "I should be putting you to work at the business. Put you in Maintenance and have you paint. There's always something that needs painting."

"Let him be this summer," said Allison. "Let him get a year of college under his belt and then next summer have him do something useful in the office."

"Besides, I'm here only every other week."

Allison said, "We wouldn't mind you spending the rest of the summer with us."

I shook my head. "I promised Mom I'd spend every other week with her."

Dad said with finality, "Well next summer, you'll be here all summer. You're going to work at the business, and there you'll get a real education."

I didn't want to do that. I wanted to spend the next summer with Mom, having "frank discussion time" every night. But I knew what Mom would say when I told her about Dad's job offer - take it. Eyes on the future.

I'd said with all the enthusiasm I could muster, "That'd be great, Dad."

* * * *

The next morning at breakfast, the atmosphere was much different. Allison was clearly pissed at Dad, and Dad was doing his best to ignore her anger. Allison stomped and glared but didn't say a word. It was frosty between them. I found it funny that Allison was wearing a gray long-sleeve full-zip fleece jacket on a summer morning "to handle the frostiness".

After Dad left, I vacuumed the house. I knew Allison would appreciate me doing it unasked, and it gave her time to calm down before she talked to me.

When I finished vacuuming, Allison was sitting on the couch. She patted the cushion next to her and said, "Come talk to me."

I sat down next to Allison and asked, "You okay?"

"Yes and no. I'm still very angry at your father. Friday when he came home, he told me he'd be gone Tuesday and Wednesday night. I told him that those would be my most fertile nights of this cycle. He agreed to postpone those trips."

Allison suddenly spun on the couch while going up on her knees. She then threw a knee over me, so she was straddling my lap, facing me. She towered over me in that position. She looked down at me and asked, "Do you know what that bastard told me this morning?" She pulled the zipper on her jacket down a few inches.

"No idea."

Allison pulled the zipper down a few more inches. I could see she wasn't wearing a bra. "He told me that he had changed his mind; that it'd be too hard to reschedule those trips. He was close to closing two big deals, and he didn't want to lose momentum. So he'll be gone my two most fertile days. After he promised me he'd be here." She pulled the zip down some more so only a few inches were left unzipped. The jacket had spread open and I could now see the sides of her magnificent tits. Dad's house had a pool in the backyard, and I had seen Allison in a bikini many times, but I had never seen this much of her boobflesh before. The skin I could see was flawless.

"Your father doesn't seem interested in performing his husbandly duties." She finished unzipping the jacket and it hung open, showing lots of enticing skin and even more boobflesh. "I told you the last time you were here how important it was to me to get pregnant this cycle." Allison was now holding the zipper ends of her jacket and had pulled her jacket even wider. I could see even more of her tits now. I suspect I was close to seeing the dark ring around her nipple. "I've been thinking of a Plan B in case your father did something stupid like this."

1...45678...14