All Comments on 'My Mom Has No Choice Ch. 02'

by kparc1212

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

Excellent start to a promising series. Here’s hoping Billy has many good ideas and the adventures with mum are hot & bothered.

Monkmee33Monkmee33over 2 years ago

This is getting me so hard. I can't wait to read part 3

ctalonctalonover 2 years ago

Great so far. Keep it going.

Bh76Bh76over 2 years ago

Good stuff but the short chapters are annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not as hot as part one, but he is calculating his moves to maximize his pleasure and duration.

Mom is worried that dad will learn . . . It could be years before dad even suspects anything.

Go Billy, GO!

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 2 years ago

Excellent start to what promises to be a thoroughly enjoyable story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story and hoping for many more chapters.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 2 years ago

Ok, getting better, but the slow play could kill a person! Actually, the pace is great. I love the circumstances which lead family members to fuck, and this is really good.

tongueman53tongueman53about 1 year ago

This is so Hot, you are great at letting us know that she will not be able to resist. She will become a Slave to him if he wants that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkparc1212@kparc1212
Short intro to any readers of my stories. If you’re looking for the grammatically correct, perfect punctuation, no spelling errors and/or the full story experience you will not find it in my stories. I don’t write this shit to be graded as in an English Lit class. For g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES