My Mom is a Sexy Pregnant MILF Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex with mom was amasing.
1.6k words
4.51
61.9k
82

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mommytica
Mommytica
301 Followers

Lying on my bed, it must have been almost midnight, and my mother was on top of me, asking me if I wanted to have sex with her tonight. Her beautiful, mature, pregnant body exposed right before my eyes.

"So, darling, would you help Mummy?" she said, bringing her mouth close to my ear.

"How could I refuse, you are the most beautiful woman on earth!" I was completely in love with my mother.

"You're adorable," she said. She stroked my hair. "You have grown so much, handsome young man."

"You've grown too!" I said, pointing to her belly. My mother took my hands and put them on her round belly, it was the first time I had touched a pregnant belly.

"Go ahead, you can stroke it, get to know your little sister." Mum took off her shirt, exposing her entire pregnancy. I ran my hands over her swollen belly, taking in the dimensions. At 7 months, her belly was already very big, both hard and with very elastic skin. My cock was very hard, all I wanted to do was make love to the woman in front of me.

After a while, my mother stopped watching me and unclasped her bra, releasing her large milk-filled breasts. It was really beautiful, teardrop shaped, she must have been an E cup before her pregnancy, but now she was an F cup. She leaned over me.

"Mom?"

"Ready to have the best night of your life?" she said, kissing me languidly. Mummy's lips were so soft, and very quickly our tongues mingled to make a French kiss. I could feel the weight of her pregnancy on me, her full belly pressed against my stomach and the softness of her delicious breasts against my chest.

Mum held my face in her hands during the kiss, I took the opportunity to discover the rest of her body, I wrapped my arms around her, caressing her arched back, then moved my hands down to her fleshy ass, then to her powerful mum thighs.

"Mum, your body is really perfect!"

"Thank you sweetheart," she said, looking at me with a motherly gaze. "Outch!" my mother said as she held the side of her stomach. I felt something move in mum's stomach.

"Is something wrong?"

"Just your sister who seems agitated. But don't worry, everything is fine." My mother lay back on the bed and pulled off her pink panties. "Put the cushion behind your back, darling, so you're a bit higher up. And get undressed!"

My mother came back on top of me, admiring my fully erect cock. I admired her pretty pink shaved pussy. My mother smiled and placed each of her long legs so that she was in the cowgirl position on me. She took my cock in her hand, playing with her pussy a little. She moved the head of my cock closer to the entrance of her mother hole.

"Oh mum."

"Are you ready Thomas? We can't go back after this."

"Yes, I'm ready."

"Okay, here we go."

My mother gently inserted my cock into her, I felt all the warmth of her pussy tight around my cock. I returned to the place where I had grown up for 9 months. Mum let out a moan of pleasure as I entered her completely. I could feel something pressed against my cock, and I realised it was her cervix, only a few inches from the baby. Mum leaned on my chest and started moving her thighs back and forth on my cock! I was fucking my mother and losing my virginity at the same time.

My mum's breasts and belly were bouncing with each push of my cock into her, I had my hands on her round belly enjoying the show. My mum making such a cute face with each thrust inside her, it was a real release of pleasure and hormones for her.

"Mommy! That's so good."

"Ah, Ah, oh yes Thomas, your cock feels so good inside me. Kiss me!" She shifted her position and lay down on top of me as best she could so that our heads were very close together. I was a little choked up with all the extra weight from the pregnancy, but I didn't mind at all, especially with my cock plowing into her pregnant depths.

After a long kiss in her position, fulfilling my dream since I was 15 years old, I felt that I was about to come.

"Mommy, I'm going to cum soon.

"Go ahead sweetheart" She could hardly speak because she was feeling so much pleasure. "Cum in mum, fill your pregnant mum!"

I wrapped my arms around my mother and accelerated my thrusting into her then the big finish.

"Oh my god! Mommy I love you!"

"I love you too boy! Fill my love nest!"

I released my seed deep inside my mother's pussy, against her cervix.

Mum screamed with pleasure, having an orgasm herself. We stayed in this position for a while, slowly recovering from the experience. I could feel my cum slowly flowing downwards while my cock was still deep inside her.

"Wow, that was really amazing." My mother picked up her spirits and pulled out of my cock and lay against me, her hands on my chest.

"Thank you Thomas, for doing your mother proud, you did very well."

"I love you mum. You really are the best."

"I love you too sweetheart," she said, kissing my cheek.

"Can we... you know... do it again?"

My mother looked at me with a big smile.

"Of course we can, but there are rules.

"I'm listening."

"First of all, you can't tell anyone about this, you know, incest isn't really tolerated, what we did is taboo. Secondly, there are days when as a pregnant woman I feel weak or tired, those days we won't do anything."

"Okay."

"Last condition young man, once I give birth, you have to use a condom."

"Okay mum that's fine." I said with a smile.

Mum and I lay down on my bed, holding our bodies together, then sleep overtook us.

I woke up at about 10am, the sunlight coming through the curtains in my room and I felt something on my cock, I looked down and there was my mum lying upside down sucking my cock. Mum gave me a little morning blowjob.

"Mum?" she pulled her mouth away from my sex.

"Finally awake? I wondered how long I would have to do this to see you awake from your sleep," then she swallowed my cock again. My mother sucked very well, swallowing my penis greedily down her throat. I took advantage of this to admire mother's naked body illuminated by the sun. Every detail counted: I noticed her pretty thin feet with her cute toes.

"I won't last long!" i said.

My mother took a breath and recovered a little.

"Wait Thomas, I want you to cum in my pussy." She got down on all fours exposing her round ass, "Come on sweetheart, come and enjoy what I'm offering you, I need to feel you inside me."

I got down on my knees behind her. Grabbing her fleshy buttocks. I uncovered her asshole and just below it her swollen pussy. I gently inserted my cock into her.

"Oh yes, sweetheart, like this, put all your cock inside me."

"You're a real slut for a pregnant woman." She laughed then let out a sigh of pleasure.

"You don't know everything about me honey, now fuck me." Mum must have been really horny this morning to talk like that. I pounded her pussy for a good five minutes. Hands on her big ass, then grabbing her two big milk filled tits.

When I felt I was going to cum, I grabbed her big belly in my hands.

"Mom, I'm going to... not hold."

"Okay Thomas, go ahead, I love you sweetheart."

I leaned over and kissed her neck, as I cum deep in her pussy. My mother screamed with pleasure from the powerful orgasm I gave her.

Once I was completely emptied I withdrew from her. My semen soon flowed out of my mother's slit. My mother lay on her side, looking exhausted, she was really beautiful like that.

I went down to the kitchen to make my mother some breakfast. I thought about the fact that David would be arriving that afternoon and would probably be staying at the house for a week. It was going to be difficult for me to be intimate with Mum.

I went back up to my room, Mum was lying on her back stroking her round belly with one hand and searching for semen in her vagina with the other.

"Breakfast!"

"Thanks honey, you're too kind."

Mum and I took the opportunity to talk a little about my classes and the upcoming arrival of the baby. A pure moment of happiness, Mum, still naked, didn't seem to care about the load of sperm still inside her.

But then something happened to spoil the moment, a car had just pulled into the driveway.

"Oh shit, it's David!" said my mother as she quickly got up from the bed, she put her panties back on which had been on the floor since last night, then her bra and t-shirt, she came over to me and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead. "Thank you for everything Thomas," she said as she trotted towards the door.

I got dressed and lay down on the bed with my hands behind my head. I found it amusing to think of mother welcoming my stepfather with my sperm still inside her. I wondered when the next time would be, and what kind of adventure my mother would give me.

To be continued...

Mommytica
Mommytica
301 Followers