My Mom is a Sexy Pregnant MILF Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex with mom again and some project.
1.4k words
4.53
50.1k
68

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mommytica
Mommytica
300 Followers

It had been a week since I'd had the best night of my life with my mother.

My stepfather had come home early, ruining our date. He's supposed to go on a trip in two weeks but I don't know if I can wait.

It's Friday night, I'm going to enjoy a weekend at home, and I'll have to wait for David to leave. It's a real pain to see my beautiful pregnant mum wiggling around the room without being able to touch her.

Anyway, after dinner I was with David watching TV while my mum put the dishes away. We liked to watch football games on TV, it was something we both enjoyed.

"Can someone come and help me?" Mum said from the kitchen.

I got up straight away as David was too engrossed in the game being won by his favourite team. I arrived in the kitchen, my mother wearing a pretty blue summer dress that stopped mid-thigh. It perfectly marked her baby bump and her big milky milk.

I was still in shock every time I saw her.

"Thomas, I dropped the sponge behind the cabinet, can you please pick it up."

"Yeah, that works." I guess in her condition she couldn't do it herself.

"Thank you, sweetheart," she said when I gave her the sponge. She took my hand and put it on her right breast. I was very surprised, David was not far away at all.

"Mum!"

"You should have seen your face," she laughed.

"You're completely crazy," I said humorously.

She came closer to me, hugging me.

"It's because of you that I can't control myself anymore." She looked behind her as if to see if David was coming. "I haven't had sex for a week, David isn't touching me" she put her hands on my fly.

"Mum! What are you doing?" I said as she pulled my cock out of my pants. She was really pushing it, and I liked it!

"Don't worry it will be quick, and then the game is far from over." She got on her knees in front of my cock and started kissing it, I got very hard very quickly and mum sucked my cock, working it with her tongue and swallowing it down to my balls. I put a hand on her head, stroking her hair, she looked at me with her pretty hazel eyes. Getting sucked by my pregnant mother in her 7th month of pregnancy, who wouldn't dream of that! I could also enjoy her beautiful cleavage from where I was.

"Thomas, aren't you coming to watch the rest of the game?" said David from the kitchen.

Mum stopped her work on my sex and said, "He's gone to the toilet, I think.

"Oh well, never mind." My father-in-law was determined to watch the end of the game.

My genitress looked at me with a mischievous smile and leaned on the kitchen worktop, lifting her dress to expose her ass and pussy: she was wearing nothing underneath!

"Mum... but..." I said dumbfounded!

"Shh! Shut up and come on, hurry up."

Resigned, I landed behind her, grabbing her waist, somewhat larger because of the baby she was carrying. Her lovely pussy was ready for my sex and I hurriedly inserted my cock. Mum put her hand in front of her mouth to keep from screaming. Her vagina was already wet with pussy juice. I began to pound her big ass gently, my cock sliding smoothly into her hot, tight pussy.

"Oh yes, Thomas, that's it, fuck me, I need it so bad."

I let go of her waist to run my hands up her dress, looking for the two big milky breasts, this is the baby that will be happy when my mother nurses her. I could barely hold them in my hand, they were quite firm but I could almost feel the milk inside. I played with them as my cock went deeper and deeper into mum's depths.

"Mom, can I... cum inside you?"

"Mmmm... wait!� I want to look at you sweetheart." I pulled out of her. She put her ass on the counter, and spread her long legs while pulling up her dress just enough to show her pussy. "Come on, back into mum."

We embraced as we exchanged a loving kiss. My mother locked her legs around my waist, planting her sandals in my ass. My cock found its way into my mother's secret room all by itself. I had never imagined that a woman at her age could be so hot and eager for sex. I hugged Mom tightly, enjoying her warm breasts and her belly pressed against me. She was having a hard time holding back from screaming. When I felt like I was going to cum, I grabbed my mother's wide thighs and watched as my sex pumped everything I had in reserve into her full belly.

"Something's wrong?" David's voice was heard in the kitchen. But my mother quickly came to her senses.

"No, nothing... just a bit out of breath after tidying the dishes, that's all." She climbed down from the worktop, grabbing a towel to contain the cum inside her. I loved that moment, the idea of my mother moving around knowing that my semen was inside her. If she wasn't already pregnant with my sister, she probably would be by now.

Mum looked at me with her motherly face and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. It was time to join my stepfather in the living room.

2 weeks later.

It was close to midnight, my parents were in the conjugal room, I could hear David snoring from my room. I was thinking about what the future, i wondered if I could find another woman other than my mother who I would have such strong feelings for. I couldn't figure it out, I had definitely fallen in love with her.

I was about to fall asleep when someone came into my room: it was obviously Mum.

"Thomas, I need to ask a small favour." She was wearing a very sexy white silk nightie.

"What do you need?" I said.

"Well, my breasts hurt from the milk, would you mind giving me some relief by sucking on them?" She said as she squeezed her shoulders, pushing her breasts forward. Drinking my pregnant mother's milk! I would never say no to that.

"Yes of course, lie down, I'll make room for you."

She lay down next to me, and freed her two big breasts from her nightie. I could see her big dark pink nipples in detail, I couldn't wait and, like a baby, I put my mouth on them, putting one hand on her left breast and the other on the most demonstrative element of her pregnancy, her round belly. She was in her 8th month now, her belly was getting bigger and bigger.

"Mmmm, yes, like that, you're doing very well," she whispered.

My mother's milk was warm and after getting used to it, very good. I squeezed her breast to release the milk until my mother gave me her right breast, my hand still roaming over where my little sister was. Mum stroked my hair, letting out little sounds of pleasure. Once her second breast was relieved, she broke the silence.

"Thank you sweetheart, that was very nice."

"You're welcome, I'd do anything for you."

Mum pressed herself against me, rubbing her long legs against mine. The sensation of her voluptuous body against me was very intimidating, but I liked it.

"You know, Thomas, I've been chatting for weeks with women on the internet who have... relationships with their sons, like you and I." She was referring to the forum I'd been introduced to nearly three weeks ago.

"Wow, I thought that kind of relationship was rare."

Mum smiled, "Actually not so much. And actually there's a woman I talk to a lot who lives not too far from here, I was wondering if we could meet her and go to the beach. Her son will be there of course. You could talk about your mums," she said, putting her hand on mine.

I thought it was a funny idea.

"Okay, I'm in."

"Great honey, we'll do that before the season is over so it's still warm."

Mum stood up, shoving her big boobs back into her nightie and walked towards the door. It was always a pleasure to see her walk from behind, the movement of her legs and hips was always sexy despite the extra weight of pregnancy. "Goodnight Thomas" she said as she closed the door behind her.

To be continued...

Mommytica
Mommytica
300 Followers