My Mom is a Sexy Pregnant MILF Ch. 04

Story Info
Meet other mother son couple.
2k words
4.54
42.4k
60

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mommytica
Mommytica
301 Followers

It's going to be the end of September but it's still warm, enough to go to the beach. I've been in an incestuous relationship with my mother Christelle, 40 years old and 8 months pregnant, for a month now. I still find it hard to believe that what I am experiencing with her is real, but I had no other woman in my life than my mother. Despite all the love and desire I had for her, I didn't do anything to make things right, but it was Mum who made the first move towards me.

Anyway, I'm in the car with Mum, driving to a neighbouring area to meet another incestuous mother-son couple that my mother met on the internet. I'm a little apprehensive about meeting a young guy like me who's banging his mum, but he's probably a little stressed too.

"Thomas, are you all right?" my mother said in her sweet voice. She was driving. Her big belly almost touched the steering wheel. She was wearing a thin black dress with a side slit, which let everyone enjoy her beautiful legs. The dress went down to the calf, but her little heeled sandals showed off her pretty feet. Of course her cleavage clearly showed her big breasts.

"Everything's fine, I'm just a little nervous," I said, scratching my head.

"Don't worry, it's just a beach trip, and I really wanted to meet people in our situation."

"Won't it be weird, two young guys with two older women, leisurely strolling on the sand and swimming in the water?"

My mother looked at me as if I had insulted her. "Are you ashamed of dating your mother?"

"No, it's just...it's just embarrassing. We can do what we want at home, but outside..."

"No one will know we're... related." she looked at me with a beautiful smile.

We arrived at Emily's house. She lived with her son Josh. From what I understood, Emily's husband had died in an accident some years ago. Their house was a classic one-story residential house with a beautiful flower garden.

"We've arrived," said my mother. As I got out of the car, I laughed at her, as it was not easy for her to get out of the front seat because of the baby and, it's a little ridiculous.

"Thomas, are you making fun of me?"

"No mum, you're just very cute." I said mischievously.

We walked to the front door and pressed the doorbell. A few seconds later, a woman came to open the door.

"Christelle and Thomas? Nice to meet you, I am Emily." the woman said, shaking hands with both of us. Emily was my mother's age, slightly shorter, with shoulder-length black hair, and a charming, jovial face. You could tell she was a plump woman, not fat, but plump. She had a large chest, legs and a rather thick waist, but it all went together well, and I could tell she was very sexy.

"Nice to meet you too." my mother replied. I did the same.

"Come on in, I'll take you to the living room," Emily said as she walked past us. She was wearing a beautiful patterned dress. Her ass was quite prominent.

When I got to the living room, a young man was sitting on the sofa. Dark-haired, very thin, a little taller than me: it was probably Josh.

"Hello!" she said, standing up to greet us.

"Well, I guess we have a lot to talk about." Emily said, motioning for us to sit down. "Would you like something to drink?"

Mum and Emily spent a good half hour talking, with tea in their hands. Josh and I stayed pretty quiet, quite intimidated by the situation. My mother talked about how she had grown close to me, the hormones of pregnancy and David's lack of presence at home. Emily did the same.

"In fact, since Patrick's disappearance, things weren't the same, and I couldn't see myself living with a man I didn't already know. I was almost depressed and... I gained a lot of weight." Emily said, looking at Josh.

"Everything's fine, Mom." Josh said to reassure his mother.

"Yes, you look great," said Christelle. "Look how fat I am!"

Emily laughed. "Thank you for that, but it's true that I've put on weight, and unlike you, I'm not pregnant. I almost went into a depression, but Josh was there for me, to help me through it all. And finally one night we were looking at the stars outside and we kissed, it just came naturally.

Emily and Josh looked at each other, you could tell they were really in love.

"Wow, that's great! You have a really great story." my mum said, shaking my hand.

"Yes, and it wasn't long before we were sleeping together.  Anyway, that's it. What do you say we go now?"

Mum stood up, "Let's go, I know a nice beach, would you follow us?"

30 minutes later, the 4 of us were sitting on the beach. There was no one there, all the tourists had already left a few weeks ago. It was very hot, and we quickly changed into our swimming costumes. While Emily wore a one-piece swimming costume, my mother chose to expose her pregnancy to everyone by wearing a black bikini. The two mums were chatting on the beach while Josh and I were in the water.

"So what do you think of my mum?" asked Josh.

"She seems nice, and sweet," I said, a little embarrassed.

"Thomas, I think we can talk freely. After all, we all fuck each other.  After all, we're both fucking our own mothers. I meant, how do you find her physically." Did Josh want us to compare our mothers? From a strictly objective point of view, based on physical hotness, my mum was more beautiful.

"I think all guys find their mothers beautiful and sexy," I replied.

"Well, I think yours is beautiful, with her round belly and all.

"You really think so, I thought nobody liked pregnant women.

"It suits your mother very well, if only mine were the same."

"Your mother may not be pregnant, but she's also very pretty and you must have a lot of fun in bed with her, with all her curves.

Josh turned his head in the direction of the beach to watch his mother chatting with mine, sunbathing. "Yeah, that's right. Anyway, we love each other and I'd never leave her. And you, do you think you'll stay with her forever?" This is a difficult question and it took me a while to think about it.

"You know, my mum is married, and she shares her life with a man other than me, so as long as she wants, I'll be by her side.My stepdad is cool and a good guy, but if only my mum was single, I think I'd propose to her to marry me right now!" I had no reason not to be honest with him.

"We're all the same, we'd all do anything to make our mothers happy. You know Thomas, for some time now, I've been trying to... make a baby with her." he confessed.

"You want to have a child with your mother? The idea was a pleasant fantasy but doing it for real was something else.

"I'd like to leave her a present before I go to another university, so she won't be alone, you know.

"And your mother agrees?"

"I don't know, but she lets me cum inside her as much as I want, so, I guess so. Maybe she is already pregnant." Josh looked proud of himself.

"Well man, I hope it works out for you," I said, nudging him.

The rest of the afternoon went wonderfully, I talked a lot, both with Josh and Emily. Around 5pm, the couple finally got back to home, but we were invited to come for dinner tomorrow.

We were on our way back to the car, I watched as Mom walked beside me, still in her swimming costume, exposing her nearly naked body, sandals in hand. I looked down at her ass, the fabric of the swimming costume not hiding much and both cheeks of her ass trembling with each step. When we got to the car my mother broke the silence.

"Get in the back seat Thomas."

"What?"

"I said get in the back." she said sternly. I obeyed.

Settling into the back seat, sitting normally, my milf mother got in the back, and straddled me, kissing me.

"Mum! Mmmmm" and all I could say before I got her tongue in my mouth.

My mother put a finger over my mouth to make me shut up. "Lie down on the bench. I obeyed again. She got on the bench too. She undid her top, dropping her large pair of breasts onto her round belly. She pulled my growing cock out of my shirt and got down on all fours to suck my cock, resting her hands on each of my legs.

"It's so good! Ahhhh!" I could hardly contain my excitement, despite the fact that if anyone walked by the road where we were parked, they would see us. Mum knew my cock was fully in her mouth and throat, she was moving her head back and forth to swallow my sex completely. The heat of her mouth and the sensation of sussions was too much. "I'm going to cum!" My mother sped up the movement of her head replacing a strand of hair that had fallen in front of her face. I came deep in her mouth, my mother sucked all the cum out of her, not taking a breath, her eyes closed, concentrated on swallowing it all.

"Mmmm that's so good." she said, finally releasing my cock.

"I can't take it anymore." I said as I sat up in the seat.

"This isn't over darling." she said as she grabbed my cock with her hand and stroked it quickly. "I know you can still come." She pulled off her panties and climbed on top of me, placing her legs on either side of mine. I had her big milky breasts in my face and her belly full of baby against me. She took my hard cock and inserted it into her pussy, which was so low under her belly that I couldn't see it. My mother's pussy was wetter and hotter than ever, she must have been thinking about this moment all day. I had all her weight on my thighs and Mum started to bounce on my cock. "Oh yes, that feels so good, your cock feels so good inside me sweetheart." The smooth roundness of mum's belly just allowed her to ride me in this position.

"Mum, can I suck your tits?"

"Yes, of course," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I only had to tilt my head slightly to get one of her big pink nipples in my mouth, and a simple squeeze of it sent a warm squirt of milk into my mouth.

We fucked like that for about 10 minutes, I had my arms behind her clutching her lovely plump ass, while I emptied her breasts and felt my little sister kicking me. I forgot that at 8 months pregnant, the baby was already almost fully formed.

"Mommy I'm going to cum in your belly!" I said as I released my semen against her cervix. Mum held me tightly against her as we came together, I had her breasts pressed against my face.

"Phew, sweetheart, you've given yourself away today, thank you." She took my face in her hands and kissed me lovingly on the lips.

"Yeah, you know I'd do anything for you Mum, because I love you with all my heart." I said as I caught my breath.

"You are a sweetheart." My mother lay back in the backseat. Putting the cum she had between her pussy lips to her mouth. "You can drive back Thomas, I'm going to rest for a while."

After getting dressed and giving Mom something to cover herself with, I drove us both home, already thinking about what would happen tomorrow night.

Mommytica
Mommytica
301 Followers