My Mom is a Sexy Pregnant MILF Ch. 05

Story Info
Thomas and Josh exchange their mother.
1.9k words
4.46
38.1k
50

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mommytica
Mommytica
301 Followers

Disclaimer: In the previous chapters David is Thomas' stepfather (not the father in law), sorry for the mistake.

"Did you buy the cake?" my mother asked as I finished getting dressed.

"Yes, I did." Tonight we were going to Emily and Josh's house for dinner, and we didn't want to come empty-handed. My mother arrived in my room as I was adjusting my shirt.

"What a handsome man," she said, looking me over from head to toe.

"You don't look bad either" I replied. She was wearing a nice black skirt with a white sleeveless t-shirt.

"Are you still flirting with your mum?" She sat down on my bed and patted the spot next to her. "Sit down Thomas, I need to talk to you." I was suddenly afraid of what she had to say.

I sat down quickly. Her top hardly seemed to be able to contain her enormous belly.

"I'm listening," I said.

She placed her hands on my leg. "I've been talking to Emily a lot, about her relationship with her son and all, and she suggested, if you're up for it, that tonight we all have sex together.

It was getting really hot. "Wait, what? Does that mean..."

"That means you can do things with Emily and Josh can do things with me."

My face must have broken down, because Mom looked at me worriedly. "Thomas, don't worry, everything's fine, it's just for one night."

"I don't know, I don't really like to see you fucking someone else, I'm already jealous enough when you sleep with David."

She took me in her arms, in a soft, motherly hug.

"I'll always be there for you Thomas, you won't lose me. It's just that I'm tempted by the experience, you know how excited I am right now." She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "If you really don't want to... I won't do anything with Josh tonight."

"No, it's okay, I agree, if it makes you happy, then it makes me happy too." I loved my mother too much to deny her anything.

"Is it true? That's great! Thank you so much, sweetheart. And anyway..." she put her mouth to my ear and whispered, "You're the only one who will be allowed to cum in my belly after I give birth.

"Wow, that's so dirty what you're saying mum. Didn't you say we should always use a condom?"

"Yes I did, but don't cheat, I'll take the pill too."

"I'm so looking forward to that," I said as I touched his bare leg.

"Not too fast young man, you don't want to be exhausted for tonight, you're going to need all your cum to satisfy us. Besides be careful not to cum in Emily's pussy, I think she's saving that for her son for the baby."

"For the baby? Did Emily tell you about that?" Indeed, Josh tried to impregnate his mother who let him.

"Yes, she did. I think it's beautiful that Josh and Emily are trying to have a child, and so taboo." She placed a hand on the top of her round belly.

"Mum, if you weren't pregnant, I would have loved to have a baby with you," I said, placing a hand on the side of her baby orb.

My mother stood up, "Don't talk nonsense Thomas or I'll get ideas," she said with a wink.

Later in the evening.

Emily and Josh had welcomed us to their home. We had had a great meal and it was getting late. Still at the table having coffee, Emily, who was dressed in tight jeans and a pink tank top asked a question.

"And are you still sleeping with your husband Christelle?"

My mother replied very quickly, "Actually no, I think he finds me repulsive in my condition," she said, looking at her stomach.

"I think you're very beautiful Christelle" said Josh from across the table.

"Do you have something for round bellies?" said Emily, teasing her son who was turning red.

Mum nudged me discreetly. "Pay Emily a compliment, she'll like it."

I wasn't used to complimenting a woman twice my age who I didn't know very well. In fact, the only one I'd dared to compliment on her looks was my mother. "You're not bad looking either, and your hair is beautiful."

Emily blushed a little as she ran a hand through her curly brown hair. "Thank you Thomas, that's very kind of you." She stood up and came to sit in the chair next to me. "You're a lovely young man, and apparently you're quite good in bed according to your mum."

My mother laughed as she all got up and went to sit on the couch. Josh followed her.

"I know how to please my mum," I said as we all stared at Emily's cleavage, her breasts were bigger than Mum's. They looked like they were ready to jump out of her bra to be kneaded by the first person who came along.

"And you think you can make me come too," she said as she moved closer to me, pressing her curvaceous body against mine.

I nodded, swallowing my saliva. Emily was a very intimidating woman, and she must have weighed more than me.

"Why don't we go up to the room?" said the round, mature woman.

"She took me by the hand and led me to her room. My mother was showing Josh her pregnant belly. He seemed mesmerized by what he was seeing.

"Are you coming?" said Emily.

My mother and Josh got up and the four of us headed for the bedroom. It was going to be a hot night.

Once we got to the bedroom, Emily turned off the main light in the room, leaving only the bedside lamp on for a more...romantic feel I guess. Josh and I got naked and sat on the edge of the bed.

Emily and Christelle got in front of us and started to undress. First they took off their stockings: my mother slowly removed her skirt to reveal her long, shapely legs and full hips, while Emily sexily removed her jeans and turned around so that we could see her big, fleshy ass. My mother was wearing white lace panties and Emily was wearing pink lace panties. Josh and I were already erect, and he was already masturbating furiously. Our mothers took off their tops in the same way, both revealing their milfy bodies. First they showed their bellies, my mother the belly of a woman in her 8th month of pregnancy, and Emily the belly of a plump and fulfilled woman. Then they pulled their tops over their heads, revealing both their voluptuous breasts. They posed for a moment, putting their hands on their hips.

"So how do you find us?" they said in the same voice.

Frankly, we didn't know what to say. Josh had his mouth open and kept stroking his cock.

"I think we're both lucky to have you for a mum," I said.

Emily and Christelle exchanged a knowing look before unhooking their bras, releasing their large breasts. Both my mother's and Emily's were teardrop shaped, but my mother's nipples were dark pink and quite large, and contained milk of course. Emily's breasts were much bigger and made me really want to touch them and suck on them. If Emily ever gets pregnant, Josh will be very lucky to have her two big melons for himself.

Then they both gracefully took off their panties. Mum's pussy was shaved, while Emily had retained a slight bush. My mother's pussy was more swollen. This was going to be great. Emily came to me and sat on me, all kissing me languidly. I could feel all her flesh against me as I lay on the bed, feeling her big plump ass, while she kissed my neck. My mother went to do the same with Josh, except that her big belly prevented them from really being against each other. My mother lay on her back with one leg over Josh's shoulders, while he tried to insert his cock into her vagina.

Emily reached underneath her to grab my cock and inserted it into her reproductive organ. Her pussy wasn't as tight as Mom's, but it was still incredible.

"Wow, Thomas, you fill me up so well. Just relax and let me do it," she said as she leaned on my chest to bounce on my cock. Her big breasts jumped every time she pressed her big ass against my hips, inserting my cock deep inside her, and touching her womb. I loved the feel of her soft, thick belly against me, and imagined what it would feel like if she let me cum inside her to impregnate her.

Josh had found the best position to insert himself into my mother and began to pound her pussy. He had one hand holding up Mom's long, shapely legs while the other caressed her big belly. Mum kept letting out moans of pleasure while telling Josh to fuck her hard. I must admit that seeing my mother having a hard fuck with Josh left me not indifferent, it was like watching a porn movie with my mother as the lead actress.

I felt like I was about to cum, Emily's voluptuous, fleshy body was too much for me to hold out any longer.

"Emily, I'm about to cum!"

"Ha, mmm, ok." she said as she pulled out. She lay down next to me on her back. "Come on, I'm waiting for you."

"But, I have to pull out when I go...."

She patted the inside of her pussy and interrupted me. "Don't worry about it come on."

I lay on top of her, inserting my sex deep inside her. I rested my head against her heavy chest as I moved in and out of her wet pussy, my balls hitting her ass with each thrust. Emily locked her legs around me trapping me with her. I loved feeling her plump thighs against my waist, locking in to force me to cum inside her.

"I'm going to cum," I said, pulling my head close to her ear.

"Go ahead and cum inside me baby, fill me with all your seed!" she said as I poured streams of cum into her vagina. "Oh yes, fill me, like this." Emily hugged me as I emptied myself.

After I came to my senses, I felt guilty for cumming inside her. Emily was still stroking my back and had a blissful smile. Josh was still fucking my mother.

"Emily, could I get you pregnant?" I said worriedly.

Emily whispered in my ear, "I'm already pregnant, but I'm saving the surprise for Josh. She said with a knowing smile. I was reassured that I had not deceived Josh by impregnating his own mother. We embraced in each other's arms as we watched the two next to us finish their work.

"Yes go ahead baby, cum in my pussy, you like pregnant women don't you? Fuck me fuck me!" my mother spoke dirty as Josh filled her with his seed. He withdrew leaving a lot of cum leaking out of mum's birth canal.

Unfortunately or not, both me and Josh had cum in already pregnant women.

"That was really great," Josh said as he kissed my mother's round dome.

We didn't get much sleep that night, I fucked Emily and my mother several times, and Josh did the same. The next morning we were all exhausted from the night of intense sex.

Mommytica
Mommytica
301 Followers