All Comments on 'My Mom is a Slut Ch. 11'

by darkride

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
PatRockwell3PatRockwell34 months ago

I find each chapter incredibly creative. The unexpected kinks thrown in are especially welcoming.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks for the wonderful addition to the series.

I hope the twins loose their virginity soon, then are made to fuck each-other!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow! So hot and exciting to read! I like where you are taking this story and hope we get more very soon! These bisexual incest elements are so nauhty and give a new twist to these kind of D/s stories!

darkridedarkride4 months agoAuthor

Constructive feedback is always welcome, thank-you!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I kind of wished you expanded upon on more of what Steven, Maryanne, and Erin were talking about because you clearly hinted at something. Nothing nefarious but clearly something similar to what Nathan was speaking with Sandy. I really hope that next chapter, while we have actual vaginal sex, that there is some guy on guy action with Steven and Nathan as well. The bisexual elements of this story really are top tier

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am loving this series, such an erotic situation, has my little cock dripping in anticipation!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing! Fingers crossed for Supernatural Swap to get a part 2 next!

darkridedarkride4 months agoAuthor

Hi @Anon.

---

As the two men disappeared, Mistress took her slave by the hand and pulled her onto the sofa with her. "Don't stress, pet," she consoled maryanne. "It's just a bump in the road. Our slut in training is enjoying herself, she just has a lot of confusing thoughts in her head right now about what Master asked her to do."

Listening, steven remained alone on the floor. Like his mother, his heart felt for his sister who clearly was struggling more with the idea of being sexual with his own family than he had when ordered to lick his mom.

"Come closer, stevie," Mistress ordered the teen. "I know this is upsetting you, too. you should be very proud of him, pet, for how much he cares about his sister," Mistress continued, talking to maryanne.

The parental slave bit her lip as she stared at the door to the bedrooms, until Mistress' fingers guided her by her chin til she was focused on Mistress instead.

"Why don't you tell stevie something fun. Hmm... Like, when you met Master's nephews..." Mistress grinned mischievously, as maryanne blushed.

When maryanne finally looked at her son, she saw his eyebrows were raised questioningly at her, however when she then failed to speak, Erin started for her. "It was a wonderful day, wasn't it, pet? First enjoying two older brothers as Master shared you with his brother... and then enjoying two younger, horny brothers who didn't want to give you up once you were given to them to enjoy..."

maryanne knew that Mistress was simply trying to take her mind off what was happening in sandy's room at that moment... and yet was also offering further encouragement, if any was needed, to the fact that maryanne had already engaged in sex with siblings...

---

There you go. Hope you like it. Not quite a full account, but that's what sprung to mind.

darkridedarkride4 months agoAuthor

Hello to the "Anon" who just sent me feedback letting me know of your intent to report me to Literotica management for this story.

Here is the main rule from Literotica's content guideline about non consent:

Ravishment/non-consent fantasies in which the “victim” receives no thrill or enjoyment from the acts, or is seriously and/or permanently physically harmed/abused/maimed/killed.

Master touching Steven, and any other content in my story, does not fall under that ruling. The twins and their parents are, ultimately, gaining pleasure from the experience they have found themselves in. Certainly they are being manipulated to some degree by the older couple, I'll agree to that, and it happens in real life every day.

Sorry it's not your cup of tea.

Happy of course for management of the site to review the story.

As for my own personal life experiences, they are mine.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks for the expansion, darkride! Very good addition to the story!

darkridedarkride3 months agoAuthor

...And it may well be a prelude to a future chapter...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Awesome chapter to a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story and expansion, darkride! You are not dissapointing us at all, these couple fantasies should be further detailed. I am parlicularly interested in the context and previous experiences of aaron and maryanne with the Masters. I would also like to see some sort of revenge from sandy or steven on their parents for being that weak and little supporting during this weekend. Stephanios

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What about the next chapter, darkride? How is the progress?

darkridedarkride3 months agoAuthor

Next Chapter is plotted, re-plotted, and then I figured I need to make it longer so, coming soon! :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your story continues to impress and is great entertainment! Keep up your great 5 star writing on this tale. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

We want more! Amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can’t wait for more to come out. Hope you post soon!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice. Add a bbc bull to the mix.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When do you plan to post the next chapter? We are eagerly waiting for new fantasies with maryannne.

darkridedarkride3 months agoAuthor

Hi everyone; So amazing to have all these eager readers! I am about 90% through the next chapter, just bedding it all down, then will be doing a thorough redraft to make sure it flows well.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter!! hopefully we’ll see Steven get pegged by Mistress Erin later on

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I can't wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love this story, hope there is an update soon but don't feel rushed to get it out to us.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hurry up please!!!

I’ve been wearing my wife’s panties to cum to this story for a while now and need it again.

darkridedarkride2 months agoAuthor

@Anon - Keep your panties on ;) - next chapter was just submitted!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous