All Comments on 'My Mom is My Friend's New Gf Ch. 07'

by Asperger27

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
BigfundrewBigfundrew11 months ago

Still don't understand why this is in LW

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This has been a seriously fucked up story. He never stepped up to rescue his mom and even in this part, his big move was to try and kill himself. They're just all a mess.

Lovemaster123Lovemaster12311 months ago

Can add twist chapter to "window" series like this one?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It just went from bad to ridiculous.

patilliepatillie11 months ago

Strangely hot, but wierd af.

SunnyU2SunnyU211 months ago

With a little editing this could be a really good story.

MightyHornyMightyHorny11 months ago

... Thankfully, the previous chapters properly prepared us readers to how ungodly stupid this final one turned out to be.

So, yeah... silver lining.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuture11 months ago

Strange except one small thing.....This is LW category not GF, or family stick it in the right place next time, no stars

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasm11 months ago

"To this day, I have no idea why I did what I did."

That's because the author tagged this chapter onto the series, thinking people would enjoy it more if the faulted MC got the girl in the end. Problem is, it's just as convoluted and messy as the rest of the series.

At least this one (and hopefully last) story actually belongs into the LW category.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Atleast this ending is better than window.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nothing but lies and deceit throughout it all. But I suppose that shouldn’t be a surprise since the author put it in the wrong genre ( another lie). By the account of the characters they are no longer related at the end. Not really sure how that works, but I suppose once you start exchanging truth for lies in your own mind you can believe anything.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story. Glad that Andy's mom came to her scenes and picked her son or is it ex son. Anyway i wonder if Jessica and Andy gave Emily a little brother or sister

Gunt6000Gunt600011 months ago

I liked it. I personally wish you wrote the alternate ending of the mom staying with George but I really hate myself so thats probably why

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

George deserve worse.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would have liked if his suicide attempt was the turning point of this story and that it ended less porn like.

I find the ending to be very weak. It could have been something special if the mother was a guilt wrecked mess, that scene was perfect! But sadly they turned into porn characters right afterwards again.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If anybody saw chapter 8 of this series, then let it be known that some pathetic cucks kept begging for an alternate ending to this series which is chapter 8.

If anybody doesn’t like to see the humiliation the son will go through in the alternate ending (chapter 8) of this story series, then don’t read it and be satisfied that the story stops at chapter 7.

LadyLoreLadyLoreabout 2 months ago

Yeah he doesn't stop being her son just cause her new husband says so it doesn't work that way that was the dumbest thing I have read in awhile

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsperger27@Asperger27
Due to my old account being hacked, I switched over to my new email account. If anyone has questions or story suggestions, please write to my new email address As always, thanks for supporting me on this site as a literotica writer/author these past 9 years. It means alot to ...