All Comments on 'My Mom - My Lover Ch. 04'

by masterofnymphoslut

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
masterkinglordmasterkinglordover 4 years ago
my favorite story

keep the chapters coming

masterkinglordmasterkinglordover 4 years ago
special chapter

would like to have one about the father walking in on them or them telling him what is going on or even maybe learn that his father is secretly submissive, and maybe gay

and he has married dena to hide from the vanilla world. brady realizes he can own and use them both.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Father comes home

Would love the father come home and catch them. Then tell them both he always knew Dena was a whore, and that he had moved on years ago and had a younger model himself and he was her sugar daddy. He could then tell the son he was welcome to the trash and kick them both out of the house then and there as he owned it. A fitting end!

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
He needs to...

...humiliate them both. See my comment on chapter 3.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very yummy addition!

Very yummy indeed! I like where this is going, I just hope they find something deeper! Thank you!

JSipesJSipesover 4 years ago
Share the slut...

If Brady loves his Dad and feels sorry for the way Dena has treated him, he should order her to go beg John to permit her to also be his slut. The two men could humiliate her 24/7. Maybe take her to a glory hole and make her suck cock until her jaws hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
He's too abusive

Every time he denigrates her, it's less hot. I'll stick with stories that have hot sex without the verbal, physical, and emotional abuse.

Darkshooter213Darkshooter21312 months ago

I've always to walk through and understand the minds of people who betray spouses and friends so deeply and so cavalier to the point of emotional abuse to someone who they claimed that they love. The dichotomy of claiming to love, cherish, and protect someone one minute and straight wound, humiliate them in the next is truly fascinating. This is the 1st story that truly give a peak and help me see into the "cum drunken haze" of a world who's actions in hindsight is pure emotional, and physical abuse. WELL DONE! Looking forward to the ensuring train wreck. Thank you for a well written story so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterofnymphoslut@masterofnymphoslut
Always looking to make new friends. Life is too short not to enjoy it with as many friends as you can have.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES