My Mom - My Lover Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sisters broke their kiss and smiled at each other. Then Jean lifted Dena's tit that had the cum on it and licked it off sensuously, never breaking eye contact with Dena. "Suck my tit baby." Dena said softly. "I love it when you suck on my titties." Jean sucked her nipple in and ground it gently between her teeth as she flicked it with the tip of her tongue. Dena gasped reaching for Jean's head, pulling it into her chest.

Jerry felt himself getting aroused again. He didn't think he was going to get it up again. But he sure as hell was going to take advantage of the slut between his legs as he watched Brady's sluts play together. He grabbed Sheila's head and turned it. "Suck on those balls and cock again sexy. This show is too good to waste on just watching." Sheila filled her mouth with his nut sack as she began stroking his flaccid shaft.

Brady looked over at Jerry smiling. "Sure you don't want another slave to play with?" He asked almost laughing.

Jerry returned the smile as he stroked Sheila's head. "After watching your sluts in action, it is a tempting thought. But my slut takes excellent care of me. I don't want to complicate our relationship." Jerry paused. "You three seem to have a unique chemistry that makes it work for you."

Dena moaned as Jean continued to suckle on her tit, dropping one hand between Dena's legs so she could stroke her clit. "Oh fuck baby!" Dena moaned. "You're going to make me cum again."

"You don't cum unless you ask permission first!" Brady commanded her.

Dena looked over at him biting her lip. "Yes sir!"

Jean pushed her sister's body to the edge of another orgasm. Dena was panting and moaning with need. Her knees kept buckling. She desperately wanted to lay down and enjoy what was being done to her to the fullest. "Oh please Master! May I cum? I need it so bad!"

"No! Not now!"

Jerry could feel another orgasm building inside him. He couldn't remember the last time he was this aroused right after having his cock sucked dry. He took a fistful of Sheila's hair. "Suck that cock slut! Show my friend here what a good cock sucker you are."

Sheila smiled at Brady wanting her Master's approval. She filled her mouth with her Master's cock and greedily sucked on it, wanting to impress Brady with her oral skills. Jerry moaned his approval stroking her head as he did. "My slut really knows how to please me." He gasped. "That's it baby. I love it when you tease me with the tip of your tongue just below the head. Mmmm. Suck your owners cock slut."

Brady felt himself getting aroused again. He knew it was time to go. He wanted to enjoy the rest of the evening with his ladies. But he wanted to do it in the comfort of their own bed. He stood and walked over to his ladies. He pulled them both to himself. "Let's go home. Continue this in the comfort of our bed."

Dena kissed him. "Thank you baby."

"You can thank me when we get home." He thought for a second. "Every now and then I think about what we have." He looked at Dena. "You're my mom." Then he looked at Jean. "And you're my aunt. Ever think about how dirty it is that you two are serving me as my sluts?" He asked smiling.

Both ladies giggled. "We think about that all the time baby." Jean replied. "What do you think keeps the two of us so horny all the time."

"You having second thoughts baby?" Dena asked.

"Never!" Brady replied emphatically and without hesitation. "As a matter of fact I'm looking for collars for both of you. Plus I'm going to get you both branded as my sluts. I have no intention of letting either of you go. I like the idea of owning my mom and my aunt as my sluts."

12