All Comments on 'My Mom - My Lover Ch. 23'

by masterofnymphoslut

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmealmost 3 years ago

Extremly glad to see a new chapter to this story. 5 stars as always. Keep up the great work

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 3 years ago

Too bad he isn't real I would gladly go to prison just to put him in the ground

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Well if you change your mind let me know." Jerry continued their conversation as they enjoyed the show. "There's a young sub in our community that just lost her Master. He died suddenly and it's left her lost. I feel bad for her and somewhat protective. A couple of the other Master's in the group have expressed interest in her. But I know them and I think it would be a bad fit for her." Love to see this added to Stories!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Well if you change your mind let me know." Jerry continued their conversation as they enjoyed the show. "There's a young sub in our community that just lost her Master. He died suddenly and it's left her lost. I feel bad for her and somewhat protective. A couple of the other Master's in the group have expressed interest in her. But I know them and I think it would be a bad fit for her." Love to see this added to Stories!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should make the father take his son that would be away for him to see what its like to be in his shoes

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please to the author maybe let plot twist be that the dad has a brother he calls to put his son in his place that or have the dad hire some or something he needs to be brought down

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve really enjoyed this series.. very erotic and well written. Definitely in my top five. I found myself thirsty for more in the series

lubbocktexas794lubbocktexas794over 1 year ago

Ya know, I've read this far but I have one nagging question: does Brady "own" his mom? Lol. A bit repetitive of the I OWN YOU. Trust me, your readers are fairly intelligent and we don't need to be reminded every page he "owns her".

KeeperonKeeperon8 months ago

Thank-you for the story. Agree with others too much repeating. I went from reading this story non stop to skim reading from when Kevin was introduced. It was for me very disappointing and distracting. Sue should be with Brady and we should have meet the sub who lost her Master. I hope you can salvage this story. Kill Kevin off.

LechemanLecheman5 months ago

Must admit Kevin is an unnecessary rogue element and I also tend to skim past him. He is toxic in contrast to his brother and comes across as immature with no understanding of responsibility.

Interestingly, there is a potential harem in the making with Bradley; post, his mother and aunt having a natural protective inclination towards Sue and the other, yet, un-named sub.

The storyline is beginning to drag as the players actions become repetitive.

For example, the lactation as a weight-loss tool was unusual and while initially novel, will run out of steam.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous