My Mom wants to be My Girlfriend

Story Info
My mom is worried about my lack of sexual relationships.
2.8k words
4.36
48.2k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardresac
Ardresac
616 Followers

After I graduated high school I stayed with my Mom for the Summer before going off to college. I was eighteen, technically an adult, but I had never had a girlfriend throughout high school. I had had one, in middle school, but all we ever did was kiss (it was middle school for fuck sakes).

The first Monday after graduation, I was hanging out in my room playing some video games. I can't remember what, but I remember that I wasn't super into it or anything.

I heard a quiet knock at my door. "Honey, are you busy?" my mom called in a soft voice.

I paused my game. "No, come in," I called out to her. She walked in and I leaned back in my computer chair, stretching my arms and looking over at her.

"Hey, Baby," she said affectionately to me as she walked in. She closed the door; not something she would usually do since it's just me and her over here.

"There was something I've been wanting to talk to you about..." and she trailed off. She meandered over to my futon, which was currently operating in Couch Mode, ran her hand along the soft blanket that she had washed and dried last week, and sat down.

"Eee-yessssssss?" I replied, doing my best impression of that weird butler guy from The Simpsons.

"Well, I just..." she trailed off again. I raised my eyebrows at her and made my eyes big and painted a big stupid grin on my face.

Mom laughed, her eyes squinting into little dark lines for just a moment. "Funny guy! You're gonna make some girl really happy someday," then paused for a moment and said, "actually, that's what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Huh? Girls?" I asked, and I turned around and unpaused my game. I wasn't very interested in talking to my mom about "girls".

"Yeah, girls," Mom said. She continued talking as I played my game.

"I'm worried, Babe," Mom told me seriously.

"What's to worry about?" I asked nonchalantly. "I already graduated high school. There's nothing else for me to worry about now," I said sarcastically, speaking as if what I said was some undeniable cosmic truth.

"I'm worried about your relationships!" Mom burst out, and then she continued in a frenzy: "You don't have girlfriends, you never bring girls home, and as far as I know you've never been with a girl at all!"

I didn't say anything. I kept playing my game, but my motions became slower and less deliberate. I listened as Mom continued talking:

"What if you don't get any girlfriends in college either?" She asked. I continued playing.

"I want grandkids," she said, more to herself than to me. "You don't... you aren't, I mean... it's okay if you are, but do you like boys?"

I paused my game at that. "Mom, don't worry, I'm not gay." I felt a little bad saying that. "Not that there's anything wrong with that," I added.

"Well, are you sure? Have you had sex with a girl? Or, uh... a boy?" Mom asked with uncertainty in her eyes.

I signed loudly, feeling a little frustrated at this conversation. "I haven't done either of those things, but I'm sure!" I told her emphatically, and I turned around in my chair to face her. She was sitting up straight on the couch. What she did next was not expected at all:

_____

Without a word, Mom pulled her shirt over her head and threw it down on the floor in front of her. She smiled warmly at me for a moment, a mother's smile, and shen she looked away while she reached around her back with both hands to undo her bra. Being a larger woman, she struggled for a moment to get her arms around herself and in the right position to undo her bra. I stared at her in near disbelief, saying nothing, but beginning to breathe a little harder.

After a moment she pulled her bra off and threw it down on top of her shirt. She was now sitting on my bed fully topless, but still wearing her dark work pants, which were pulled up over her belly button, something I believe is common among women who have a not-insignificant amount of belly to keep under control.

She smiled at me, and again it was the mother's smile, the same smile I'd seen on her face throughout my life as she told me she was proud of me, told me she loved me, told me to be careful and make it home safely. Her smile melted me then in a way it had never done before.

And below her beautiful smile were two of the most glorious, pale, enormous breasts I had seen in my life. Now at this point I had only ever seen tits in porn, so I could only compare her breasts to what I had seen there, and even then, they were incredible.

They were so large that they reached the waist of her pants, which were pulled up just a little past her belly button, but they did not seem saggy, and her pink nipples pointed forward. She brought her right hand up and gently twisted her left nipple for a few seconds, and I began to get aroused. My eyes were locked to her nipples and I readjusted my pants to make room for my penis, which was quickly growing in size now.

She must have noticed me fidgeting with my pants: "Honey, is your penis getting hard?" she asked sweetly. I looked away from her and I might have been blushing.

"It's okay if it gets hard, Babe," she reassured me. "Do you like Mommy's breasts?" I looked back over at her and she was holding her breasts in her hands, moving one up and the other down in sequence. She was smiling and almost looked like she was about to start laughing. I watched as her nipples bobbed up and down opposite from each other.

"They're really nice, Mom," I said truthfully.

"Well," Mom began in a suggestive tone, "why don't you come over and sit next to Mommy?" I couldn't remember the last time she had referred to herself that way.

"Okay, Mom," I replied obediently. I stood up from my chair, walked over and sat to her right.

She turned towards me and crossed her knees on the couch partially facing me to give me a better view of her delicious bare chest.

"Do you want to touch?" Mom suggested, raising her eyebrows at me.

"Uh, really?" I asked, unsure.

"It's not a big deal, Honey. You wouldn't be the first guy to touch my tits."

"Yeah, but-" and she interrupted me:

"Yeah, so why not give them a squeeze?" she smiled at me and delicately ran both hands over her breasts. I saw the soft flesh relent beneath her fingers, and her nipples were caught in between her fingers, causing her hands to move in a slightly staggered way.

I sighed, turned towards my mom, and reached for her right breast.

"Mmm," Mom groaned softly as my hand made contact with her skin. I immediately dug my fingers into the soft flesh. It was the first breast I ever touched, and it was also the largest I would ever end up touching in my lifetime. I relented momentarily, readjusted my hand's position and squeezed again. I relented again, and this time I let my fingers glide over the natural shape of my mother's breast.

"Play with the nipple, Baby," she almost whispered to me. I gently pinched her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, trying to emulate what she had been doing with her nipples a moment ago. I was careful not to squeeze too hard.

"Don't forget the other one," Mom suggested. I reached over and did the same with her left breast.

"Now, girls you meet at college, they might not have breasts as big as mine," Mom warned me as I was still fondling her, "but it should be about the same situation. Try twisting a little bit."

I did.

"That's good, Baby," Mom breathed. While I continued to play with my mom, I used my left hand to adjust my pants again, which were feeling increasingly tighter.

_____

"Honey, is your penis still hard?" Mom asked with concern.

"Y-yeah..." I replied, feeling embarrassed to talk about my dick with my mom.

"Okay, Baby," Mom said, straining a little as she quickly stood up from the couch, "Let's take care of that. Take your pants off." Holy shit. What the fuck? I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Mom? Seriously?" I asked incredulously.

She huffed, rolled her eyes a little, and hooked her thumbs into the waist of her tightly fitting work pants. She brought them to the center where she then unclasped whatever mechanism held them closed, and unzipped the short zipper in the front. She pulled her pants down over her belly button, exposing her soft tummy, and then proceeded to pull them down to her ankles while standing in front of me.

I'm not sure if she pulled her panties down in the process, or if she just wasn't wearing panties at all. She kicked her pants away from her ankles and did a quick spin in front of me to show off. She was completely naked.

She placed her hands on her hips and looked down at me with a nervous smile. I noticed the way her palms and fingers sunk into the soft flesh of her round hips. My eyes wandered over to her crotch, which appeared to be completely shaved. The slit of her vagina was just barely visible under the soft mound of flesh that rested above it.

"I'm up here," she reminded me, and her smile deepened when I looked up at her.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

"Uh-huh," I replied stupidly, keeping my eyes on hers.

"You can look some more," she offered, lowering her eyes to indicate her voluptuous naked body. As she did she brought her hands up to frame her massive breasts.

My eyes wandered from her beautiful motherly face down to her chest. Her skin, in the areas that weren't normally covered by clothing, was so pale that the blue-green tapestry of her veins could be vaguely seen underneath.

"I'm starting to feel a little awkward," she began suggestively, "standing naked here by myself..."

_____

It was now or never. Or, uh, then or never, I guess.

I smiled anxiously up at her kind, motherly face, then looked away as I untied the string on my pajama pants and pulled them down along with my boxer shorts. I could hear my mom gasp as my penis, still completely hard, escaped from the waistband and stood at attention in front of me. Then I pulled my shirt off and threw it to my left, and there we were: both completely naked in my bedroom, me sitting down on the couch which was also my bed, and her standing in front of me.

I guess I can understand her (most likely) subconscious decision to close the door as she came into my room. There was no one else here, obviously, but given the circumstances I didn't mind that the door was closed; there is a non-zero number of nearby friends and family members who have a key to this place.

Before I could think another thought, Mom grabbed the pillow I use to sleep with, set it on the floor in front of my legs, and began to kneel down in front of me. I didn't do this consciously, but I took my hard penis in my right hand and began slowly jerking myself off as my Mom settled down in front of me. Again - being a larger woman - it took her a moment to get herself into position.

And once she was, she immediately swatted my hand away from myself.

"You just relax," she told me with the authority every mother holds over their children for the duration of their lives, and I let my arms fall flat at either side of me without question.

"Mommy's gonna take care of it, okay?" I couldn't form any words, but I managed to nod my head slightly. She smiled her beautiful mother's smile, and ran her fingers and palms over my thighs with loving anticipation.

And then the madness of that first afternoon with my mom began in earnest.

_____

I still didn't expect her to actually do anything, but I was dead wrong.

Mom slid her hands over to my outer thighs, pushed them upwards and then up my torso, and as she did she slowly lowered her open mouth to my genitals. Her warm tongue made contact with me at the spot where my scrotum met the base of my dick. She dragged her tongue up my shaft while breathing a warm breath of air out onto me.

When she reached the tip of my penis she kissed it slowly, and for a moment I felt her tongue caressing the absolute tip, sliding and slithering over my throbbing urethra. Then she brought her mouth up off of me and held herself upright on her knees as she held my penis upright in her right hand. She stared at it lovingly for a moment, then bent down and pushed a big white glob of spit out of her mouth onto the tip of my penis. It slid down the front of my shaft, and she covered it with her hand, and began twisting and rubbing her slippery spit all around and up and down the shaft and head of my penis.

After a moment, my penis was glistening with her moisture, and I saw bubbles of her spit slowly dripping from the head of my penis and down my shaft. She now held it at the base, and gazed at it hungrily. After she was done admiring, she began to slowly stroke my penis up and down, paying extra attention to the tip each time her hand made it that far up.

"Now," Mom began, sounding a little like a teacher as she looked up at me but continued slowly stroking, "be sure to let Mommy know before you cum, okay?" I told her that I would.

Mom's glance alternated between lovingly looking up at me, and hungrily looking down at my penis. After a few minutes, she asked:

"Honey, do you want me to use my mouth?" she looked up at me with wide motherly eyes and continued stroking. Her hand made slippery sounds as it traveled up and down my throbbing penis.

"Are you sure, Mom?" I asked, inwardly praying that she was. "What if there's precum?"

"Will there be?" she raised her eyebrows.

"I mean, maybe," I stammered, "there's usually some before I finish," I clarified.

Mom rolled her eyes at me. "Baby, you're my son. You really think a little precum would bother me?"

I wasn't sure what to say, so I said the only thing in my heart: "I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, Baby. I'm gonna suck it now, okay?" she warned, and before I could reply, her mouth had enveloped the head of my penis, and it was so warm and wet and wonderful, and she began to inch her way farther down my shaft.

She made her way to about the three-quarters-of-the-way mark, and then pulled back, dragging her wet tongue and delicious lips over me as she withdrew. Once the head was out of her mouth, she gave it several light kisses over the very tip, and sucked again.

She went on like this for several more minutes, sometimes lovingly kissing the tip when she came off, other times just going right back down.

Before much longer, I could feel that I was getting closer. But I could not find the exact words in the moment; my mind was swimming.

"Mom... Mom..." I managed to say, and I she knew what I meant. She took me out of her mouth just long enough to say "Just relax baby, cum for Mommy, cum for Mommy," and then she put me back in her mouth and sucked until I finished.

_____

I wanted to give her some warning before I really started, but all I could do was repeatedly say "Mom, I'm cumming, Mom, I'm cumming," as soon as I began finishing in her mouth.

Mom started moaning as I ejaculated into her mouth. I continued to say "Mom, I'm cumming, Mom, I'm cumming," until I was completely done. I didn't think about it, it's just all I could say or think in the moment.

I felt like a child again, completely at my mother's mercy, and with no fear or worry in my heart at all, because I knew that she would love me and take care of me forever.

Ardresac
Ardresac
616 Followers