All Comments on 'My Mom wants to be My Girlfriend'

by Ardresac

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

“Because I knew she would love me and take care of me forever..” So innocent and sweet, but why am I getting hard now…My mother wore such pretty bras..She would never bother taking them off..She could just strut around and watch what would happen to her young adult son’s cock..She would just stare at it…

Great story..

JT

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 month ago

Very hot!!! Please continue. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Definitely needs a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This should end in mommy getting a baby in her belly.

dirtysondirtysonabout 1 month ago

Hope she gets those grandchildren...

NesticNesticabout 1 month ago

I certainly enjoyed your very HOT story. Please let us know, in further chapters, how the loving mother, will educate her son, by letting him enter the sacred place, he once came from. More than 5 stars. Please continue. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If this is a finished story the title is misleading. Other than helping her son out she never said intimated or indicated in any way that she wanted to be his girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I gave it a 3.5 because I don't know how many mothers would start undressing in front of their grown sons. There has to be a little romance shouldn't there be before the mother goes down on her son's cock.

You know that eternal struggle between good and evil. Right and wrong. Between the woman who is a mother and the woman who is also a woman and has the needs of a woman. Men typically don't have that struggle as opposed to women. We see a pair of beautiful breasts, and everything goes flying out the window. We see a wet glistering pussy, doesn't matter if it belongs to our cousin, our sister, or even our mother. We are going to slide our cocks in that warm, wet pussy and fill it with our baby batter. Procreation. That is in our DNA. Breeding. Making a baby in our lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well, it seems this ucky son will never get any better girl than his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My mom was and still is very beautiful. But she is an alcoholic. When she is drunk, she gets horny. Suffice it to say, there is a long and very dysfunctional herstory of how she became this way. It involves incest but with a twist. That part of her story is for another time.

By the time I was old enough to fuck my parents were long divorced and dad had relocated for employment when their divorce was final and never a word from him.

Mom came home drunk one night and caught me masturbating. That's how we started having sex. She would turn me down for sex when she was sober but come into my bed on nights she had been drinking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I liked the story however it seemed borne out of worry for her son, rather sad, she may not have otherwise taken this motherly sacrifice. For me, this is not so much erotic as motherly concern with an unusual solution.

ArkarosArkarosabout 1 month ago

We need a part 2

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 1 month ago

I don’t mind a short story. One of my favorites is only two pages long. But those are written to the point they have sex. That is where you are lacking.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 1 month ago

I would love to read more 🤗 😘

OseekerOseeker6 days ago

Mom certainly never showed that kind of behavior before.

What got into her?

3 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous