My Mom's Corruption Ch. 03

Story Info
Things get spicy between mom and bully on trip.
1.3k words
4.42
41.3k
58

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,042 Followers

I still hated the idea of Seth going on the trip with mom. But what can I do? It's already done. She left a three hours ago. Mom sent me a text saying she's on the plane now. Then another saying she'll message me again when the plane lands in the Dominican Republic.

I wished it was me with her instead of Seth though. I just know Seth is going to try something.

Mom messaged me later that night. It was around 4am in the morning to be precise. She just landed and would send pictures sometime later on that day. I could hardly wait to see what it looked like there.

At 10am my time, mom messaged me again. It was the picture of the hotel they are staying at. She sent another text saying that Seth's father paid for the hotel room and everything. Then a few minutes later, sending another picture text. This time outside the hotel room door. It said room 504. How tall was this hotel?

She sent me another picture text a few minutes after the previous one. It was inside the room. One was of the bathroom. A heartshaped bathtub big enough for two people. She took a selfie in front of the mirror. Then another picture of the bedroom. I dreaded this one.

In that picture, there was a single bed. A king sized bed to be precise. followed by a nightstand on each side by the headboard.

"So where is he going to be sleeping?" I asked.

"In the bedroom with me of course," mom said bluntly.

"Are you serious?" I said back, "you're allowing him to sleep in there with you?"

"His father paid for everything," mom said rationally, "I can't just tell him to sleep on the floor. That's rude."

"Nothing will happen," she said immediately afterwards, "trust me. I'm not letting my guard down around him."

She then said she's tired and would send pictures of the beach later. A few minutes later I got a text from a unknown number.

"I'll be fucking her before long buddy," it read.

It must have been from Seth.

"Fat chance," I said back, "mom wouldn't allow it."

"Then how do you explain this?" he said.

There was a picture attached to it. I opened it up and very faintly, I saw mom in her underwear. She was getting into the bed. Her cheeks popping out from each side of the thin strip like fabric.

"She's wearing the ones I said were sexy," Seth said afterwards, "how nice of her."

I texting mom immediately afterwards. But for some reason her phone was off. It was just my imagination. Mom would never wear panties like that. It was just Seth messing with me like usual.

I didn't hear from her until 4pm that evening. She immediately texted me back asking what was wrong. Being the honest person I am, I told her. Said Seth took a picture of her in her underwear and getting into bed. I didn't hear back from her the rest of the day.

The next day, mom sent me the pictures of her at the beach. She looked back at the camera smiling. She was wearing her swimsuit I picked out for her. She looked great in it.

"Enjoying the sun," the text said with the picture.

Wait who took the picture?

I knew it was probably Seth. I envied him right now. He got to see mom in her sexy swimsuit. Wait why am I envious? She's my mom for fuck's sake! It's not like nothing would happen right?

I got another picture a few minutes later. This time, it was of her laying on her stomach and Seth was behind her, leaning into her back to look into the camera with her. Both were smiling.

"Bonding greatly," it said the text below it.

Mom then took pictures of the local flora and of the beach. People walking around in their swimsuits. Kids building sandcastles. families sitting on a beach blanket eating lunch.

"Wish you could be here baby boy," mom said in a separate text.

Later that night, mom sent another message. She was about to go to dinner with Seth. She then sent a picture of her in a dress I didn't know she had. It was form sitting around her hips, yet flowed elegantly around her ankles. The top of the dress enhanced her ample breasts. It looked stunning on her. She even had on a new necklace. Wait a necklace? I zoomed the picture. It looked like the one mom was staring at. Should I say something.

"I bet you noticed the new necklace I have," mom texted, "Seth bought it as an apology. He was really sweet about it."

She then told me that after I told her Seth took a picture of her in her underwear, she rimmed him. Yelled at him for being rude and perverted. He then said he was sorry and wanted to make it up to her. In her words he said, "we are supposed to be bonding together." She knew he was right and said she'll think of a punishment tomorrow.

When they got back from swimming at the beach, Seth gave her the necklace. He told her he was at the store they were at and spotted her looking at it. So he secretly bought it and kept it hidden from her and his dad.

"I was shocked when he gave me it," she texted, "that all I could think of was forgive him."

She then said how mean she was to him and how sorry she felt for him. Apparently the reason why Seth picked on me, was because he was jealous of me having a mom. Seth's mom left his dad after Seth was born. So he raised him alone. His dad was a stern man, but would never raise a hand to his son. She felt bad for that. Even though I knew it was probably a lie to lower her guard.

"It's probably just a sob story," I texted back, "he's trying to make you lower your guard mom."

She didn't respond for a bit. Then.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!" she said in all caps, "HIS FATHER CONFIRMED IT HIMSELF. THAT'S WHY HE WANTED ME TO BE ON GOOD TERMS WITH SETH."

I could feel mom's anger.

"Are you trying to ruin my trip?" she said.

"No," I said.

"Then why say something so rude?" she said back.

"Can you blame me?" I said.

Mom didn't respond back for the rest of the night. Why was she acting this way?

Around 4am, I got a text. It was from Seth.

"After dinner I kissed your mom," he texted, "she was a damn good sucker too."

My heart dropped in my chest. No. He's lying to me. Mom wpuld never do that!

"You are sick in the head," I text back, "mom would never do that,"

"Well she did tonight lol," he texted, "I even got to feel her up too."

He then sent a short video of him and mom kissing on the bed. She was on top of him, facing his phone. Her skirt covering his waist. Her top laid across her stomach. Her breasts bare for him and I to see. She notices his phone.

"Are you recording this?" she asks covering her chest with her arms.

"It just for my private use," he said, "something to view when I'm alone."

Just as she begins kissing down his chest, towards his crotch the video stop. I felt myself get hard. Why is mom doing this?

"Believe me now?" he immediately texted, "there will be more where that comes from. Just wait."

What did he mean by that? Is mom actively getting intimate with him now? I then sigh and replay the short video. Pulling out my dick and began stroking it as I rewatched it. Again and again all night.


Asperger27
Asperger27
1,042 Followers