All Comments on 'My Mom's Corruption Ch. 03'

by Asperger27

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
biglslaterbiglslaterover 3 years ago

Now u have to switch it up and tell the story from the moms POV

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenover 3 years ago
Great Story!!

I love this story and all your other stories. Keep up the good work. I also hope Seth finds other older woman with timid sons.

Asperger27Asperger27over 3 years agoAuthor

That's what I plan on doing. Itll make hotter. Thx for the feedback and liking my stories. It means alot to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Its good and all but i just cant suspend disbelief, which is the problem with most of these stories. Seth's dad suddenly insists she goes with seth to the DR? And she actually does it?? Why? What would happen if she said no?? And she's fine with seth sleeping in the same bed as her? Come on. Its just too hard to believe. Would actually have been more beliaveble if she went over there with a girlfriend or even the son and seth happened to be there, some alcohol, dancing and he bangs her in the club toilet. .. but this, i dont know its like the story just skipped a whole chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

really good at writing and i can imagine the scene, its just it misses a whole gap out.

how does the interactions develop between Seth and the mom?

Asperger27Asperger27over 3 years agoAuthor

Im telling that in the next two chapters, which is from her POV. It'll explore the tension rising between them and the passion soon after.

Im glad people are liking this series.

MiniwandMiniwandover 3 years ago

You can't do that to us! Just when things get interesting, the chapter ends. Please give us the next chapter quickly. And don't switch the POV yet. It makes it better with the son's POV. If you write the mom's POV, do it later when they are back from the trip.

Asperger27Asperger27over 3 years agoAuthor

To the anonymous perso messaging me on my email, thx for the feedback. i'm glad you as a mom liked it. Most of my storis come from my head, some I got while browsing the web. Please feel free to message me anytime you want.

Thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next 2 Chapters!

When are your next 2 chapters coming out? Or at least chapter 4? Very much looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please when is the next part coming

Asperger27Asperger27over 3 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the wait friends

Part 4 is taking a bit long to go tbrough the approval from the site. This one and part 5 are from her (monica's) POV. This will be during the trip. About her building tension with him the relationship that emerges after. Doug has no idea his mom is already swxuallt active with Seth.

So as soon as part 4 gets approved, I'll start finishing up part 5. This will be a 10 part serues. My god! My longest storiy series yet! So please be patient.

pamanapamanaover 3 years ago

Anxiously awaits.. great story!

novoz511novoz511over 3 years ago

Bruh, you killing us.

Asperger27Asperger27over 3 years agoAuthor
Im sorry

For some damn reason, it was sent back to me for review. I had to go through it snd found some spelling mistakes.. I just sent it back in to be published. Im so sorry for the delay. Im hoping this one does it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Since we've read the story from Doug's POV, I'm guessing we're going to see Monica's POV with Seth.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Please make a Chapter 2.5 that explains how Seth got to have sex with Monica. It *needs* to be expanded upon in order to add more explanation as to why Monica had sex with Seth before Chapter 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsperger27@Asperger27
Due to my old account being hacked, I switched over to my new email account. If anyone has questions or story suggestions, please write to my new email address As always, thanks for supporting me on this site as a literotica writer/author these past 9 years. It means alot to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES