My Mom's Corruption Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held my waist as his thrusts became harder. He then slams me down on him and holds me there. I wiggle my waist as I felt it.

"Shit,' he hisses out.

"Oh my god," I sighed, "feels so good."

His cum fills the tip and balloons inside me. I felt it still pulsating for a bit before he stops cumming.

I dismount him and laid my head on his shoulder. But something felt off, I still felt his cum slowly oozing out of me. That shouldn't be possible.

"You sure you wore a condom?" I asked again.

He lifts up his waist and then all was made clear. He was wearing one, but there was a rip at the tip. His head was poking out of it.

"Fucking hell," I said shocked, "the condom broke!"

He takes it off and shrugs.

"Well you should be safe," he said as he threw it in the trash can.

"I am NOT safe right now Seth," I said.

"Let's hope nothing happens," I sighed afterwards.

I laid my head against the edge of the tub. Seth's cum still slowly oozing from my pussy. He shot so far up in me, that I might become pregnant eventually. A thought I dreaded already. I wonder how his father would take it? Knowing he might have a grandchild on the way?

Just then my phone vibrates and I pick it up. It was a text from Doug. It interrupts my thoughts.

"Please tell me it was lie mom," he said.

"Yes sweetie it was a lie," I said, "I wanted to teach you a lesson."

"What lesson?" he asked.

"You need to know that Seth a different person now," I said, "sure he can be an asshole some times. But he has come far in this trip."

"But why?" Doug asked.

"Because you need to grow up and move on," I said repeating myself, "I told you this before. Yes what he did was awful. But now it's time to move on and let go."

I didn't see a response from him for a bit. Seth decided to get out of the tub. I stared at his flaccid cock sway as stepped over the side. He then leaned over to kiss me, which I reciprocated.

"You getting out soon," Seth said.

I nodded my head.

"Shall I wait for you in bed?" Seth said.

Again I nod and kissed him as he turned to leave.

My phone vibrated again. Doug sent a text back.

"I'll try," he said, "but I will never accept him as a friend or anything."

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME DOUG!" I responded back.

"I NEVER RAISED A SON WHO WAS THIS PETTY!" I continued.

If he was unwilling to let go, then there is only one way for him to know I'm with Seth.

I got out of the tub dripping wet and drained it. Then grabbed a towel and placed it over my body. I left the bathroom and went straight to the bedroom. Seth was on the bed, hands behind his head and a smirk on his face.

"Tell Doug I will no longer speak to him for the remainder of the trip!" I said irritated.

"Sure thing," he said and reached for his phone, "but why?"

I then told him about how Doug is being petty and unwilling to move on. Told him about how Doug would ruin our relationship once we returned home.

I then sighed and confessed that I loved him. Then dropped the towel and told him to fuck me long and hard for the last week of the trip.

I then got on the bed and looked at him wickedly. I began sucking him off.

"This will be better," he said getting up.

I looked at him as he walked to the front of the bed.

"You teasing ME now?" I whined, "I need your cock badly."

"You still will," he laughed, "but let's make a little video of us fucking."

He then places his phone on the dressor facing the end of the bed and hits play. Then climbed up on the bed and between my inviting thighs. The video recorded everything we did

When I rode his cock the following morning, I didn't see him as a bully to my son.

I saw him as my boyfriend and someone I love more than Doug.

Once we landed and got off the plane. I held his hand until we got through the security checkpoint. His dad was waiting for him as my son and sister waited for me. We smiled at each other.

12