My Mom's Shemale Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
The Story Continues.
1.4k words
4.36
22.6k
29

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chfab21
chfab21
97 Followers

Author's Note:

This is basically my version of one of the stories of my favorite writer here on this forum, but neither am I a writer nor I am a native English speaker, so there will be a lot of grammatical errors in this story. Furthermore, I'm writing these stories for my own pleasure, so it doesn't matter if someone isn't happy about the story I wrote or the grammar mistakes I've made.

But those who like this story guess in the comments how the story will progress.

And lastly, all characters included in the story have legal age.

.............................................

Jamie & Blake reached back home around 6 pm. In the whole day Jamie had told Blake so much about Amanda's dark & rough side.

Jamie had also told Blake about one of the threesome's they have had which included Amanda, Jamie & Blake's Mom. Blake wasn't too excited to hear about that particular story but what he could do, his life was completely changed in less than a day. So he kept listening to the crazy things his mom, Amanda & Jamie had done.

Jamie also finished the story of the humiliation he received from Amanda when he questioned her authority.

When both entered the living room Amanda was sitting on the couch & was watching the TV.

Jamie & Blake both stood there in complete obedience & waited for Amanda's order.

Amanda announced the duties for Jamie & Blake which required Jamie to go into the Kitchen & start preparing for the dinner while she ordered Blake to sit in her lap.

Blake was dressed in a red mini skirt & white crop top. He was also wearing thigh highs & 4 inches heel.

Blake sat in her lap as soon as he sat in her lap he felt her massive cock which was brushing his thigh. Blake looked towards Amanda's face where a smirk appeared. She told Blake that tonight she will pound his boy-pussy, she's going to take his virginity & will claim him forever. Blake felt shy & started to look downwards. Amanda tilted Blake's head up with a finger under his chin, then planted a wet kiss on his lips, making his eyes go wide. They kissed passionately for several seconds, exchanging saliva as their tongues swirled around each other.

Amanda pulled away from Blake with a wet smacking sound, licking her own lips as if to savor the taste of his spit. Amanda got up while lifting Blake in her arms & told him to let's go & have some fun in privacy while my faggot cooks a delicious dinner for us.

Once they were inside her room Amanda lowered Blake down & sat on the edge of the bed. While ordering Blake to get down on his knees which Blake obliged without any protest.

Amanda asked Blake to remove her boxers while she sat on the edge of bed smirking & enjoying the scenario and the sheer dominance she had over Blake. As soon as Blake removed her boxers a thick cock sprang out & hit Blake in the face. Blake looked up at Amanda waiting for the next order to which Amanda replied give my cock a kiss. Obediently, Blake did as told, as he kissed the tip of her cock, as he did he got a taste of the precum as well. That's when he realized what the weird taste really was when his mom kissed him on the lips sometimes. So basically my mom kisses me on the lips after swallowing a load from Amanda. Blake thought.

Amanda was enjoying the show while Blake was kissing & licking the tip of her cock. She was about to claim another young sissy for her & the fact that this femboy was her stepson made it alot more hot & sexy.

Amanda stood up, pointed to a different spot on the floor for Blake to sit & then ordered him to kiss her ass. Blake was surprised when he heard the new order because he knew why she was doing this, she was doing this to put him in his place, he knew what he meant to her.

Blake hesitated for a while & that's when Amanda grabbed him from his hair with brutal force & pushed his mouth between her ass cheeks, after a while she forced him to put his tounge in her ass. She held him from his hairs forcing him to tounge fuck her ass after a while when she was satisfied by the rimjob she let go of his hairs & sat again on the edge of the bed with her legs apart. She ordered him to crawl towards her on all fours which he did.

I don't like lube so you will have to use your spit as a lube, make my dick slick and shiny so I could fuck your ass like a pussy. Amanda ordered.

Without another word, Blake slid her thick head between his lips, it was almost too big to fit. She pushed his head down, forcing more of her cock in his mouth.

Amanda tilted her head back in bliss and held his head firmly in place with two hands, relying on her stepson's submissiveness as she roughly began to move his head up and down, using his pretty pink lips and hot wet mouth like she would a fleshlight. "Suck it, or I'll have to use your throat instead..." She urged, feeling his lips, rolling up and down her length tighten to a seal around her, a sudden tingling pressure tickling the sensitive tip of her cock as he began to suck.

"Play with my balls slut"

He barely hesitated, one hand moving from her thigh down between her thighs, moving under the heavy orbs in their smooth sack to lift and cup them, giving them soft squeezes and rolling them between his fingers.

"Good slut..." She purred and he felt a little spark of pleasure inside of him, his cock twitching, a single shameful line of precum trickling down his cock.

She sat there, cupping herself and guiding his head as he massaged her balls, feeling the pleasure.

Suddenly Amanda stood up & told him to stick out his tounge while grabbing his ponytail, as he did she slapped his face few times with her wet cock smearing bit of his makeup as well.

After enjoying the cock slapping for a while Amanda began throat fucking Blake with such force that he thought for sure he was going to puke all over the place because she kept pressing against his gag reflex.

Blake could feel her balls against his chin and for some reason the feeling was a rather arousing one. He found himself becoming quite hard at the presence of her testicles up against his chin as she continued to thrust her dick in and out of his throat for about two minutes.

Her long shaft starts to enter his throat. "gaarggh, gaargh!" He responded as she saws her dick in and out of his mouth!" Blake could feel her balls expand slightly on his chin.

"That's it suck my dick until I blow my load down your throat, slut!" Amanda continues to thrust rapidly.

"Get ready faggot!" his eyes bulge out as her pace increases to blinding speeds."

"Heerrrreeee...Ittttt...Comessss!!

Swallow Everything you fucking sissy!!" She roars!

He could feel her cock pulsing across his tongue as she erupts. Large globs of semen shoots from the tip of her dick into his throat.

She continues blowing her load down his throat as Blake attempt to breathe through his nose! he swallowed frantically as she tightly grips his ponytail, not allowing him to move an inch. He nearly passed out from the lack of oxygen. Finally, she relents and allowed him to fall over onto the bed.

"Your mouth feels as good as your mom's" Amanda said proudly.

"Hey bitch, how about you clean off my cock for me! Don't want to leave a mess," Amanda said.

Blake gently lean his head down into her lap as he took her softening member into his mouth and begin gently nursing on it. He follow this up by cleaning around the soft strands of hair on her crotch, at the base of her shaft.

The next thing she did she told Blake to get up on bed on all fours with his ass sticking up & face down. Once in the position she lifted up his skirt, pulled his panties to a side & started applying spit on his virgin hole. Once she was satisfied with amount of spit on his boy pussy she slapped him across his ass which was followed by three more slaps.

Finally, she stopped smacking him across the cheeks and now he could feel the mushroom head of her cock rubbing against his ass probing him.

"Mmmm...this ass is so hot. I'm going to fuck the shit out of it,"

chfab21
chfab21
97 Followers