My Mormon Niece Pt. 01

Story Info
Sexually deprived mormon niece confides in uncle.
2.5k words
4.51
59.3k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My niece Lena and I had always been close, she was always cute and bubbly growing up and in many ways we both fell in as outsiders amongst my wife's family. You see Lena was adopted from central america when she was young which put her in some ways in stark contrast as the only adopted and the only Latina in the family. I was an outsider because I was the only non-mormon amongst the very staunch very strict Mormons that were my wife and her family.

As Lena got older we grew even closer because she didn't really feel like she fit in with the Mormon kids that she grew up around. She would always come to me with questions and my perspective on things that the Mormons believed. She would also ask me about boys and other things and since she was our main babysitter we'd have some good times chatting as I would take her home or pick her up regularly.

Even though she was already 18 she still didn't have a driver's license because her parents were very controlling about where she went and didn't want her dating or being able to sneak out and meet friends or boys without them knowing.

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't fantasized at least in part about Lena as she continued to grow into a very beautiful young woman. Her natural curvy Latina figure began to align more and more with my personal fetishes. All my friends growing up were surprised that I ended up marrying a white girl as I had always had a preference to Latina and Asian girls.

To describe my niece the easiest way to get you a picture would be somewhere along the lines of the actress Isabella Merced. She is just a little bit thicker than Isabella and if anything her cute breasts are just a little bit smaller, like large a-cups, or small b's. I always felt that if she wasn't raised Mormon, and/or her parents actually let her do herself up, and dress sexy, she would be an absolute knockout.

I always felt a little bit guilty about finding her attractive and I assumed of course that nothing would ever develop between us but that all changed in one unimaginable day.

It was Friday night about 11:30 p.m. when suddenly I got a text message from Lena. She was set to come over the next day to babysit for about half of the day so my wife and I could go have a date.

She began by just asking if we were still on for babysitting. I also asked why she was texting me so late and if everything was okay. What she said next shocked me.

She began, "Well, I just sort of have some things I'm thinking about that I wanted to ask you about, but I want you to promise that you won't be uncomfortable about it and I'm sorry if we shouldn't be talking about this."

"Anything Lena", I replied.

"Well I'm 18 now and I've never even seen a boy's penis and I've never played with my own vagina or had any boy touch my vagina or my boobs. I'm just wondering if I can talk to you about what that feels like or if you think I should... well now that I'm writing this I think maybe I shouldn't be talking about this."

We had certainly spoken about her having confidence in and loving her own body and not letting her church make her feel like she has to be ashamed of her body, or feel she has to cover every inch of it, but never broached anything relating specifically to sexuality.

It took me a while to reply but I didn't want to come across as though I wasn't being supportive of her so I simply said, "This is definitely a sensitive subject but I do understand that your parents don't like talking about this stuff. If we keep it very PG maybe we can talk about it a little bit."

Just then my wife came out of our room asking if I was going to come to bed. I lied and told her that my stomach wasn't feeling very well so I was going to sit up for a while longer. Then I got a reply from Lena.

"I just want to know, for starters, some of the things I can try to do to myself to make myself feel good because I want to know if it's something that I want to experience with a boy or not."

"Lena not to be unsupportive but that level of detail seems inappropriate for us to discuss. Do you have any friends at school that you could talk to about this," I replied.

"No, all of my friends are Mormon and I'm afraid they would tell my mom if I said anything about this and besides none of them have ever done anything with boys either. I just feel like you're the only person that I know that I can talk to about this. I know it's weird because you're a guy but maybe at least if you could tell me some of the things that Aunt Zoe likes you to do to her?... I also just feel so guilty about it because church teaches me it's wrong to touch my body but I feel like it's making me not know who I am or what I really want in my life."

At that we continued to talk about what things she could try on herself and even though this was turning me on I was desperately trying to remain supportive and helpful and stay as far away from sounding like a creepy Uncle as possible.

We wrapped up the conversation with me telling her that she should be comfortable in her body and she should be able to do whatever she wants to make herself feel good and feel like she belongs in her own skin. I couldn't help myself and snuck in there that I found her body to be very sexy, and that I found her beautiful. She ended by saying "I love you" which we've casually said in person a couple of times but never so clearly in direct or in text message and for some reason it hit harder this time.

After I hung up the phone I couldn't help myself and had to relieve the raging hard on that I had. It didn't take long and although I have partially fantasized about Lena before, this was the first time I followed through and didn't stop myself from thinking about her while climaxing.

Something about it was very exciting and I had butterflies almost like meeting a new cute girl in high school.

The next day I found myself feeling sort of nervous waiting for Lena's arrival. I wasn't sure what would happen after we had talked about something so intimate.

I was home alone and waiting for my wife to come home when I heard a knock at the door. Lana had arrived about an hour early. She explained that her parents were heading out to run some errands so she had just told them to drop her off early. This wasn't totally abnormal but certainly didn't happen very often that she would show up early so i figured she wanted to continue the conversation, but wasn't prepared for what happened next.

She had an excited look on her face and as soon as the door shut she exclaimed that she took my advice and had spent several hours after we got off of the phone delicately exploring around her own labia and clitoris. She said that after about 45 minutes it began to feel really nice as her juices started soaking her bed, and helping to lubricate "everything down there". At this point she found a rhythm and was able to...

"Lena," I interrupted, "I'm glad you were able to help yourself feel good, but maybe it's not super good that we talked about this."

Truth is it was getting to a point where I was getting pretty excited about it and did not want to have anything happen that I would regret or scared of if she might notice my growing erection.

She got a sad look on her face and said, "But I just have nobody else that I can talk to about this stuff, you're really bursting my bubble".

She went and sat down on the couch and looked somewhat distraught. I walked over to the couch standing in front of her and said "Sorry Lena, maybe we can talk about it a little bit but the details might be inappropriate".

"If it's inappropriate then you're the only one that's making it inappropriate because I feel like I can tell you anything. I really need to get this out if you can please support me," she said defiantly.

I nodded and she continued her story.

"I was able to get one finger inside of myself and it caused me to gasp so loud that I was afraid someone else in the house would hear me. I used a shirt to cover my mouth and bite onto to help with the sound and continue to stimulate myself with one hand playing on the outside of my pussy and the other one putting a finger softly inside. I got to a point where I almost started shaking out of control, and I was afraid of what would happen if I continued so I stopped. I was so exhausted I fell asleep almost instantly after stopping and when I woke up my panties were still..."

She stopped dead in her tracks, her eyes widened and she was staring straight at my crotch. I looked down and realized I had a massive erection and since I was only wearing gym shorts they were standing straight out. Without saying anything she started reaching towards me but I grabbed her hands at the last second. I couldn't really say anything because I was so turned on and in total shock.

"I... can i... One thing you didn't help me with was that I still haven't seen one," she said timidly, motioning towards my pitched tent.

It took me about 10 seconds to reply, all while she was squeezing my hands very tightly. "Lena you could always look that up on the internet but that is something that we can never take back or go back from if you were to see it."

"Well you are obviously excited by my story." she replied.

"Yeah I mean obviously you're a sexy young girl telling me about pleasuring yourself. It's really hard for me to control that regardless of who you are," i defended.

"Well all I want is to see it, just for educational purposes I don't need to touch it or anything. Please, please let me just see it, I've never seen one."

I feigned a firm tone, "No, we really shouldn't do this."

I loosened my grip as she pulled her hands away but just as her hands got back to her they shot up to the waist of my shorts and as she gripped the hem, she looked up into my eyes in the most sexy, hungry, puppy-dog-eyed way I've ever seen. As she slowly started to pull them down there was nothing that I could do but stare in shock.

The scene before me was my sexy little Latina niece, eyes wide and dark staring deep into mine with her little teen fingers inside the waistband of my gym shorts, her fingernails softly scraping against my skin. She gestured as if to ask for permission and all I could do was make a dumb, small nod since I had lost all control.

As the waistband made contact with the top of my shaft it pulled my ever stiffening cock downward which then released like a catapult as the waste band pulled over my member. My uncircumcised cock is fairly modest about 6 to 7 in fully erect but is very nice and proportionate with no bends. I've been told by multiple girls that it is a very attractive penis because of its proportions and shape but I'm not going to win any size Awards. Even still Lena was in complete awe and neither of us said a word or moved for what felt like 10 minutes but was probably only one or two.

Without any warning she grabbed it tightly with her right hand. Her small fingers and nicely manicured nails wrapped around my shaft might have been one of the hottest things I've ever seen. All I could say is "you.. you said you.. wouldn't..." but my cock began throbbing and stiffening as if I was about to orgasm.

She was so fascinated by this and started playing with my cock and my balls almost like a scientist uncovering a new discovery. There was really nothing sexual about the way she was exploring my manhood but it was also one of the most sexually stimulating things that's ever happened to me.

As she kept exploring it, looking it up and down, lifting it up and down, moving it all around and pulling back my foreskin, I was getting closer and closer to orgasm in a way that only a really good blowjob has ever moved me along. Here was my own niece fondling and playing with my rock hard penis and I didn't know if I could take any more of it. She gasped and asked why it was getting wet but before I could answer she put it together and said, "oh just like why my pussy gets wet when I play with it."

Quickly and almost under her breath she said, "I need to taste it," and before I could do or say anything my cock was inside of her mouth. I could feel her perfect teeth resting softly about halfway down my shaft, her tongue gently cradling under my dick head. This was too much and without any warning I instantly began blowing one of the biggest loads of my life into my niece's cute little mouth.

At the first rope of cum she pulled away, and I expected her to be upset or confused but she maintained a grip with her pointer finger and thumb around the base of my shaft, and the others resting against my bush, and looked simply fascinated. She stared as rope after rope of warm jizz sprayed her in the face and began dripping down into her cleavage. Her mouth still open to the same width as my cock, with cum pooling slightly on her tongue.

I didn't have even a moment to process when suddenly I heard my wife's car door shut in the driveway. "Holy shit!" I said. Lena stood up, gave me a big smile, and ran to the bathroom. I ran downstairs to the laundry room.

To be continued...