My Mormon Niece Pt. 02

Story Info
Niec and uncle explore more together.
3.4k words
4.45
32.5k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-This is a direct continuation of part one of the same story series. Please read part 1 for the beginning.

Wow that was close! I quickly cleaned myself up threw my boxers and gym shorts into the wash along with another pile of clothes and pretended to be folding and cleaning up laundry as I heard my wife Zoe come down the stairs.

We talked briefly about trivial stuff. I did tell her that Lena had just barely arrived and had to use the restroom. All I could do is hope that the nerves weren't showing in my face as I was still somewhere between Cloud Nine and absolute panic.

Our marriage wasn't the strongest, and we had constant struggles over finances, kids, her church, etc. We almost got divorced earlier in the year, but basically agreed to "stay together for the kids," as they say. We haven't had sex for a couple of months, and she knows that I view porn and masturbate, and that I sometimes talk to other women.

She also confides in and flirts heavily with 1 or 2 other men. Sometimes I wish she'd just cheat on me already so the thing can just fall apart. We were making a bit of a run at least fixing our emotional and communication relationship stronger, hence the regular date nights.

We began getting ready for our date night and every time I walked in and out of the living room where my niece Lena and the kids were sitting watching TV I would get a sexy little mischievous, yet nervous smile from Lena. I smiled back but obviously was completely terrified of getting caught.

Our afternoon and evening date went well but all I could do is think about what had just transpired with Lena and couldn't really focus on the date. My wife could tell I was distracted but I pretended I just had a lot going on at work.

It didn't help that the restaurant bar TV had the movie "Instant Family" playing, which starred my niece Lenas' doppelganger, Isabela Merced in it, looking sexy as ever. At one point in the middle of the date I even had to excuse myself to the restroom to rub one out as I was still extremely horny.

My wife had developed a mild headache so we decided to cut the night a little bit short and when we got home she went straight to bed. It was typically assumed that I would take Lena home and so we loaded up and headed out.

The car ride was kind of awkward because I think we both had things we wanted to say but were nervous to talk to each other about what had happened.

Finally about halfway to her house Lena broke the silence. "Uncle Travis, was everything okay with your date? I hope Zoe didn't suspect that anything had happened. I just want to say that I really don't regret what happened and I'm glad we were able to have that experience together."

"I'm really conflicted," I began, "it was wrong, but I feel like it was a significant thing we were able to experience together after all the years we've grown together. I know I've been able to confide in you a lot with the problems I've had with Zoe and for some reason this just feels like a natural thing to have happened."

"Well I do have to make a confession," Lena said with a sneaky grin, "as soon as I got a movie going for the kids, I couldn't take it anymore and was just soaking through my panties so I went into your bedroom and tried those things again on myself in your bed. I left a pretty big wet spot right below where your pillow goes but I covered it up with your blankets and pillow. I hope Zoe doesn't notice."

I was in a horny daze, but finally proceeded, "Wow Lena that's pretty fucking hot but I got to say probably not a smart idea."

"Well I just had to get it out, I felt so turned on about what we had just done and I just could not stop dripping. I really love you Uncle Travis. I've loved you in a strong and different way for so many years and now that we have this together, I don't know, I guess, like, I love you so much."

"I love you too lena. I might need some time to process what happened. I don't regret it at all and I'm actually happy that it happened but if anything I'm a little bit worried that I'm not as regretful or nervous about it as I should be."

At that we pulled up to her parents house. She leaned across the console and kissed me right on the lips which we had never done before, she lingered for a good while and then pulled away. I immediately glanced over to the house to make sure nobody was looking out any of the windows as that would have been very bad.

As she got out of the car she leaned in and said, "I left a little surprise for you. It's in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom." With that she winked and bounced away, her firm little bubble butt looked better than I had ever noticed before as she scampered up to the door.

I drove home as excited as a kid on Christmas, curious what she could have left for me. I opened the medicine cabinet and there it sat, a tiny, adorable pair of white cotton panties with cute little kittens printed right on the front. The panties were absolutely soaked and smelled of teen arousal, so amazingly sweet but also had a little hint of piss, which for some reason excited me even more.

I totally buried my nose and her sweet little panties and sniffed in as deep as I could. The smell was sweeter and more amazing than I could even describe. I put the crotch of the panties into my mouth and sucked out the moisture, it tasted absolutely amazing. I don't know that my wife's pussy ever tasted or smelled anything close to that good.

Without even realizing it I'd already whipped out my cock and was stroking it vigorously. I was tempted to cum inside of her panties but I didn't want to taint them, and wanted to be able to keep them "fresh". I gripped them tightly around my cock as some of the juices squeezed out and dripped down my ball sack. After only a short time I blew another huge load making sure none of it got on to my niece's perfect little gift.

I packed them up in a Ziploc bag and found a secret place to hide them. I noticed that I had gotten a text message a while back from Lena with a wink emoji, and she asked how I liked my gift.

I simply replied "Oh my God" with several excited and smiley-face-emojis.

She replied, "Don't waste too much of "it" you need to save some more for me."

Holy shit, I thought, my little niece was a little bit more mischievous and dirty minded than I thought. I'm not sure what she means by wanting more of my cum but I'm surprisingly excited to find out.

I slept that night with my face buried in the wet spot left by my niece, and tried to breathe it in as much as possible.

The next day was Sunday. My wife and kids go to church for 3 hours. The church building is only about a block from our house, and is the same building that my niece and her family go to.

Only about 5 minutes after they left for church there came a knock at the door. It was Lena and she was in the cutest little white summer dress, covered in sunflowers which was cut much shorter than what I would expect her parents to normally let her wear to church.

The sun shone bright behind her, rays of light through her white dress gave a sneak peak of what was under the cotton. She looked so young and cute, her petite frame and innocent demeanor made her appear 3-4 years younger than she actually was.

"Holy crap are you playing hooky from church Lena?"

"Yeah I snuck out of sunday-school and headed straight over. I just really want to see you and be with you." She leaned in confidently and planted a firm kiss right on my lips. I kissed her back hard, and she even snuck a small poke of tongue through my lips before parting.

We walked to the couch and sat down.

Lena snuggled up pretty close to me and put one of her legs over mine. We talked for a while about normal things and how things are going and how we were feeling about everything and then she started asking about my penis and if it was normal for them to be uncircumcised.

She also asked how I felt about being uncircumcised. I said something along the lines that in general I've always enjoyed that I was uncircumcised and that there are different types of stimulation that I can give myself or be given. Because of the foreskin there's a lot more sensitivity there.

"Well," she said nervously, and continued with timid hesitation, "I really want to show you my... my vagina and see what you think about it. I've always been uncomfortable and embarrassed by it just because of church but based on what I've seen and heard I feel like mine is a little bit different than most of the girls."

"What do you mean?", I asked.

She continued, "I think that maybe my 'lips' or labia or whatever you call it are a little bit bigger than most girls but I'm not sure and I really want you to tell me what you think."

At this point we were sort of past the facade of pretending that neither of us wanted this, so I didn't really protest and told her that I really wanted to see it and that I would tell her what I think.

With the cutest, most innocent face, almost as if asking for approval or permission she slowly shifted onto her back. When she put her legs up in the air I realized that she had no panties underneath her cute little sunflower dress.

She had her legs closed tight and I could just catch the smallest glimpse of her taint and the beginning of her butt crack. She softly bit her bottom lip. As she stared deep into my eyes I gave her a big smile and a nod of approval, so she slowly began to open her perfect legs right before me.

It was almost too much to take. My jaw dropped, my eyes widened, my heart was pounding and my cock was hardening, harder than maybe it ever has.

The reveal opened up to me at fit little stomach and a perfect V leading into her crotch. She had a small mess of black hair all around her pussy mound, but it wasn't traveling up her legs or down towards her butthole. It was just the perfect little tuft of hair. She had a pronounced mons pubis and, just as she had said, a rather meaty labia, and puffy lips.

She quickly reached down and covered it with a slight look of embarrassment on her face and I almost got blue balls instantly because of the letdown of excitement.

"What's that face uncle Travis, I can't tell if you like it or not."

"Holy shit!" is all I could mutter, and even that was a pretty bad stutter.

"Holy crap what?" She shot back, with an innocent edit.

"Holy shit it's so fucking sexy Lena, maybe the most perfect pussy Ive seen!"

A huge smile beamed across her face and she removed her hand and delicately started manipulating her lips with her fingers. Watching her tiny little fingers dance around her clean, tight, virgin cunt had me drooling in anticipation.

She pulled on her pussy lips and said, "look how long I can get them."

As she pulled them out they stretched three or so inches off of her crotch. When she let go they comfortably sprung back to about 2 in off of her mound. She had such a cute puffy accentuated mound, I was just in awe and wanted so badly to touch it but I wanted to wait for an invitation.

"I can tell you want to" she said, "well you want to touch it right?" All I could do was make a stupid nod practically with my tongue hanging out.

She moved her hand away and lifted her ass off the couch slightly and shifted closer to me. Again she bit her bottom lip and looked right into my eyes. She gave a little nod and almost whimpered the word "please." I readjusted my position so that my face was essentially hovering over her vagina where I could smell the sweet familiar sent from her little surprise she left for her horny uncle.

I began by slowly caressing the creases of her legs where they meet her crotch and gently running my fingers through the tuft of hair above her Mound. I tickled my fingers gently along the space between her pussy and butthole and she let out the cutest airy whine of a moan.

As I continued to play for 10 or more minutes, avoiding her most special spot, she let out constant streams of really soft delicate coos and breathy squeaks. When my fingers finally made gentle contact with her pussy lips she let out an uncontrollable moan of pure pleasure. Her total innocence made her unfiltered, raw audible reactions absolutely genuine and mind blowingly sexy.

I spent what seemed like at least 20 minutes simply caressing and exploring her young crotch with my rough hands as she moaned, hummed and squeaked in pleasure. Her dark, perfect skin interspersing between smooth, and blanketed with developing goosebumps.

"Please," she said softly, yet firm, "please I want... I want to feel your rough fingers inside of me. Please, I need it." At this I slowly and gently inserted my middle finger into her extremely tight Latina hole which was already just absolutely dripping with sweet, slick, youthful juices.

I was so focussed that I hardly noticed as she grabbed the back of my head and forced it down toward her mound, until my nose was buried in her bush.

"I want you to taste me," she whispered, so I began vigorously sucking at her bush, mound, lips and slit. I was sucking and slurping with all I had, never had i tasted such amazing feminine juices, and I was honestly just desperate to slurp it all up, and there was plenty to satisfy my thirst.

Lena was moaning and squealing uncontrollably as I pulled at her tuft of pubes, and lapped at every inch of her womanhood, but she was sent over the edge when my tongue made contact with her tight virgin anus.

She had the most soft and cute anal pucker, delicate and smooth. I just couldn't resist the unsolicited intrusion to her forbidden hole, and apparently my gamble absolutely blew her mind. She screamed, "Holy fucking God, oh my fucking hell Uncle Travis, God yes, please yes" in pure ecstasy.

Her audible reactions continued to elevate in volume, I was so excited to be eliciting such blaring sounds of pleasure, especially since my wife hardly reached half the decibels my niece was mounting for me. She continued her responses with repeated, "Please don't stop", added in.

I had never actually heard her swear before, and this sudden sexy expulsion only excited me more, so I continued to prod and lap at her tigh ass hole with my agile tongue, while also upgrading to a second finger to vigorously finger fuck her virgin pussy.

Her legs and hips began convulsing and shaking uncontrollably as she continued to elevate her moaning and screaming until it finally happened, she climaxed and came hard all over my face, squeezing my head tight between her thighs and practically pulling my hair out with her hand.

My little Niece produced an actual white milky cum that spilled beautifully out of her and onto my face and down her body on the couch. My wife had never produced actual cum like this before, only one girl I was with in early High School had done so.

I excitedly lapped up some of it, and with it what i didnt swallow pooled on my tongue, i raised myself up to her face and kissed her hard, as she panted and tried to recover. She gave in and we passionately kissed, with her creamy sweet cum spreading between our mouths, while she continued moaning in pleasure as we kissed.

I pulled away, and we both swallowed the cum left in our mouths. "I love you uncle Travis. My god that was amazing, what the fuck happened there" She said with a little giggle.

"I fucking love you too Lena. You're my little slut now, and I don't ever want to lose any of this that we have together. I'll make you cum like that every chance I get."

"I'll be your little slut whenever you want," she said, "literally anytime, anywhere. If you want to go over to the church right now and fuck in front of our families, Id do it!"

"Fuck?" I asked... "you'd want to fuck".

She realized what she actually said and replied, "Well, yes Uncle Trav. Yes i want you to fuck me. I really really want it, and I feel like I need it, but maybe we should try some more things, and you can help me learn to be a better slut for you first."

"Ok, what do you want to learn?'' I asked, "What do you think about, what makes you feel horny or excited? I want us to be able to express what we feel together, or want from each other, more than I have even with Zoe. Our sex has always been vanilla, she doesn't want to try anything or experiment at all!"

"Well" she hesitated "im, all yours, i trust you and I'll try anything that you want. I really liked what you did to my butt, and I think I want to try that more. I've never even thought that you could feel pleasure that way, but i really liked it. I also want to learn how to give you a blow job, or whatever it's called, and I've always been curious about what '69' is..." she giggled.

"Ok baby, we can explore all of that. Is there anything else? it seems like you're holding something back?" I replied.

After a bit of a pause, as she stared up at the ceiling, she finally responded, "Well, don't be weird or anything if i say it, but for some reason pee, or the smell of pee excites me, or makes me feel 'frisky', maybe it's nothing but, if it's not too weird, I think I'd like to understand that more.

She continued, "I've even thought that like peeing my panties, or even like, I don't know, a diaper, seems like well, just makes me feel something. I have a small confession too" she paused, debating if she wanted to continue, "when i took off my panties that I left to you, it was so i could pee after i played with myself on your bed, and well, I decided to wipe myself after peeing with my bundled panties before i putting in the cabinet."

"Wow Lena, well that's an interesting one to process. I thought I smelled a hint of piss in there, and I'd be lying if I said it doesn't excite me just a bit. I've never done or tried anything with "pee play" before, but if it's something you're curious about, I'd be willing to try something within reason. After All, I just orally pleasured my own teenage niece, it's a time for first i guess." I said with a small chuckle.

After cuddling in silence for a bit, we both got cleaned up, since there wasn't much time left till church would be out, we kissed passionately before she headed out the door and parted with a tentative plan to get alone again very soon.

to be continued...