My Mother-in-Law's Bra

Story Info
Perfect occasion to get one of my MIL's bra...
1.3k words
3.69
9.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KathAnA
KathAnA
37 Followers

Hello.

Like many men - I think - I have a huge fantasy about my mother-in-law.

Marie-Christelle has just turned 60, yet she's still surprisingly fresh in body, face and mind!

A beautiful smiling face, a "crazy" mentality that I really like, I'm sure she loves little games in bed, for example...

Whenever I can, I go for a walk with my girlfriend and her dog.

Whether in jeans, canvas pants or a dress, when I walk behind her, I just want to grab her little ass and squeeze it!

It's hard not to walk behind her and get a hard-on!

One day, I remember, we were in her cramped cellar to carry out a small wardrobe. As the space was tight, she pressed herself up against the mess stored there for ages, her buttocks facing the wall. So I had to slip in behind her - and I didn't want to rub up against the dirty wall too much - to get past.

By a sheer coincidence (I really hadn't planned it), as I passed, I moved slightly away from the wall and she moved back a little. My groin bumped against her succulent ass, molded in her jeans. I involuntarily pressed my cock and balls against her, and given the way I felt her bottom, she must have felt my package pressed against her ass too.

She laughed in surprise and said, "Wait, I'm moving". So she shifted slightly to the left as I continued my progress to the right... which had the effect of rubbing my cock against her buttock, a real treat, a delicious sensation I'll never forget and which, as you can imagine, gave me a nice erection. Very handy for showing off that bloody wardrobe!

We also went for a walk while she was wearing a thin T-shirt, and the shoulder strap of her bag between her breasts made her tits clearly stand out.

Strangely enough, while I theoretically prefer big breasts, her little pair really turns me on! The edges of her bra are sometimes visible through the fabric, and I have a severe phantasm about standing behind her and caressing her breasts, pinching and stretching her hardened little nipples.

Anyhow... My mother-in-law really turns me on.

Recently, something as unexpected as it was exciting happened.

During a family meal, I get up and head for the bathroom. These last contains washing machines and a laundry basket, which I usually leave alone - despite the temptation - because of its proximity to the dining room; the door has a large glass panel with a blind, but the latter guarantees only relative privacy when approaching the laundry basket.

By an extraordinary coincidence, dinner was held on the terrace that day, giving me free rein for a thorough search of the hamper.

While the first items of clothing belonged to my father-in-law (Yuk), my trembling fingers landed on a real treasure: one of his bras!!!!

I have a fetish for bras, almost even more so than panties, so I can't tell you how excited I was!

I slip it into my underpants and then pretend I'm tired so I can go home early & alone; my girlfriend being brought home later by my mother-in-law.

Once home alone, I examine my treasure!!!!

It's impregnated with her scent, it's a shy C&A brand bra, which tells me all about her small but terribly exciting breasts size: 34A

It's in gray cotton, nothing crazy but holding it in my hand & imagining it against her chest drives me crazy!

I'm enjoying it!!! I stroke myself with the bra wrapped around my cock, I stroke my chest with it (a very erogenous zone for me) imagining the sensation of her nipples rubbing against the cups.

Needless to say, whenever I get the chance, I make myself come with it.

Still, I'm developing some remorse. I don't think she owns many pieces of lingerie, and I'm "depriving" her of one of her bras.

Slowly, a crazy idea occurs to me: what if I bought her a bra that was a little sexier, and put it in her dirty laundry basket?

I'm thinking that maybe a bra from the same brand, with a slightly sexiest cut or material than the one i've stolen, would please her?

The idea took hold and I settled on a black model, very similar in style to the one I'd stolen from her, but with a much sexier material: polyamide & elastane, with the inside of the cups in polyester.

A silky-soft material, a bit like superheroine outfits, and having already seen the effect of this type of material on breasts: I know it'll make her nipples hard as soon as she wears it!

However, once I'd received the model in the post, I was terribly reluctant to put my idea into practice.

Indeed, Marie-Christelle must certainly know her lingerie, and this "unknown" bra is bound to catch her eye.

What's more, such a find, just after a family dinner, would be terribly suspicious. She'd be sure to make the connection between our visit and the appearance of this bra in her dirty laundry basket.

Her reaction both frightens and excites me. Will she be angry? Will she scandalize her daughter by revealing what a big fetishist I am? Will she be happy, even flattered, to find a new, sexy, quality bra, presumably from me? Mystery. I'm terrified...

Nevertheless, as we're invited to dinner at her place, I tell myself it's too stupid to keep this bra here at home, unused.

I press it against my dick, massage myself a little, wrapping the elastic edge around my dick, slide my dick between the cups as if she were giving me a Spanish handjob, unclip my glans and rub it against the bottom of the cups... Mmmh, the sensation is delicious and I imagine this bra soon against her breasts.

I then discreetly place it in my boxers and we leave, and I try to stay as zen as possible.

She opens the door, we kiss, I feel my cock swell against the satiny material of the bra, which obviously doesn't help. I imagine her putting on that bra and try to visualize her little tits in it...Raaah I'm hard!!!!

I resist until after dinner. In the most natural way possible, I get up and head for the bathroom. Unsurprisingly, the laundry basket is there. I open it, trembling, and extract the bra from my pants. I drop it at the bottom of the hamper, take a real pee for plausibility's sake, flush and leave the bathroom. The die is cast. What's going to happen in the next few days?

The first few days following this "deposit" plunged me into a state of terror.

At any moment, I was expecting a message or a phone call from her.

"Did you leave this bra at my house? You pervert, isn't my daughter enough for you?

Worse, I was expecting a scene from my girlfriend like: "My mother called me; did you leave her a bra? You bastard, you want to fuck my mother, don't you?

But curiously, none of that happened. In fact, nothing happened for several long weeks...

I had to wonder: it was absolutely impossible that Marie-Christelle hadn't found "my" bra in her laundry bin.

Had she thrown it away? Had she mistaken it for one of her bras? A mystery. And, of course, impossible to ask....

It was a long time before I got the answer.

On a warm summer's day, it was decided that we'd all go for a walk around the block together.

As the starting point was at our place, she arrived with her dog and we all got ready to leave.

As it was hot, she announced just before leaving that she was going to take off her sweater.

And then, as she pulled her sweater over her head, her T-shirt shifted slightly, revealing her bra strap!!!! "My bra!!!!

I don't think it was intentional, so natural was her gesture, but I can't help hoping that it was intended to show me that she had received and accepted "my" bra....

I don't need to tell you the state of my cock during that walk...

KathAnA
KathAnA
37 Followers