Sister in Law

Story Info
Sister in law has a good time, and so do I.
3.8k words
4.56
13k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers

My wife and I are in our mid fifties and have reached a point that we have decided that if we get an opportunity to fool around, go ahead. The caveat is that we share it with each other. After all, it's just sex and we have a rock solid marriage and are coming home every night to each other. We do have a couple of rules that we have put in place. No kissing and no more than twice with the same person.

That being said, I have a little bit more of a kinky side than she does and this time it got me into some trouble. I like chastity play along with light bondage and she doesn't. We tried it once and she didn't like it. Whenever she goes out of town, I usually will put my chastity device on and play scenarios in my head.

She was heading out of town to visit friends and I knew it was going to be an interesting weekend for me. I come up with some pretty good scenarios, but what actually happened was way better, or worse, depending upon how you look at it.

Her brother and his wife live in our neighborhood and he was taking his two sons out of town for the weekend. His wife was going to be home too. Not that that meant anything to me at the time, but thank goodness she was.

Soon after my wife left on Friday, I decided to put my plan for myself into play. I have done this many times and have never had a problem. I will put my device on, and freeze the key in a bowl of water. I then use this as a timer for how long I am to be "locked up". Sometimes I will get even more creative and this was one of those times.

After locking myself up, I decided that I would chain myself to my pool table in my basement and pretend that she had locked me up. I attached the chain around my waist to my chastity device lock just to make sure I couldn't cheat. It's not a heavy chain, but heavy enough that I can't break it. I then used zip ties to tie my hands behind my back to make it even more interesting. I put one on each wrist and then join them together with another that I can tighten. I had previously frozen some snippers in a bowl of water and placed it on the floor near the pool table. So, I had to wait for the snippers to thaw, snip the zip ties and then I would have to get the key out of the freezer and wait for that to thaw before I would be getting out. I put the key for the chain too far away for me to reach with my hands behind my back, but once I cut the zip ties, I could reach it easily.

Everything was in place and going according to plan until I reached for the snippers and they slipped out of my hands and bounced on the floor. I didn't think anything of it at the time and just tried to move over to pick it up. I got to the end of the chain and realized I couldn't reach it as they had bounced away from where I could reach.

I thought I could move the pool table or maybe get a little slack out of the chain, but it was no use. "Now what the hell am I going to do?" I thought. I looked around the room and couldn't find anything that I could reach to help me reach the snippers laying just a foot away from me.

I then noticed that I had left my phone on the table. I realized that I was going to have to call for help, but who? Certainly not my wife as she was out of town anyway. Not my neighbor as that would be pretty embarrassing and I wasn't sure he was home anyway and I didn't want to risk his twenty something year old daughter answering. She is always willing to help and that in and of itself was problematic. I sat and stewed over who to call, not realizing what time it was.

I finally reached the conclusion that I would need to call my sister in law as she would most likely be the most sympathetic to my situation and she didn't live very far away. I had never really been too attracted to her. Not that she wasn't attractive, she was just not my type. She's about five two, pretty skinny with red hair and nice B cup tits. I really had no choice. "hey Siri, call Rachel."

"Hello?" said Rachel, kind of sleepily.

"Hey Rachel, sorry to call you. I wouldn't if it wasn't somewhat of an emergency."

"Bill? Do you know what time it is? I was already in bed."

"Oh shit, sorry. I didn't realize what time it was. Like I said, it's somewhat of an emergency. I would really appreciate if you could come over and help me with something."

"Can't it wait til morning? I'm already in bed."

"Um, no. It really can't. I dropped something that I need right now and I can't reach it. I thought you could."

"Seriously? Are you sure it can't wait until morning?"

"Uh, yep, definitely can't wait."

"Fine. I'll be over in a few."

"Great. I'm in the basement. Come in and just come downstairs. Thanks."

"Do I need to bring anything? We have one of those pick up tools. Is it behind something?"

"You won't need it. You can reach it with your hand, I just can't."

"What do you mean, you can't"

"I'm stuck and can't reach the thing I need to get out."

"Ok. I'm on the way."

As I sat there chained to my pool table, I thought how am I going to hide this from her? I can try and stay faced away and hope for the best. Just then I heard the front door open and Rachel came in and was starting down the stairs.

I could here mumbling and laughing to herself as she came downstairs, "I'm stuck and I can't reach the thing. How do you get stuck and can't reach the thing you need to get unstuck?"

As she rounded the corner, she saw me standing there naked facing away from her and she could see my hands tied behind my back and the chain connecting me to the pool table.

She broke out in full blown laughter as she approached. "What in the hell are you doing? How did this happen? Were you robbed?"

"I was goofing around and dropped the snippers I need to cut the zip ties. Could you please pick it up and get it for me? Let's keep this between us, ok?"

She continued laughing as she picked up the snippers. "Sure, I'll keep this between us. I wouldn't even know what to tell Julie anyway." As she was about to snip the zip ties, she peaked over my shoulder and said, "What is that on your dick?"

The ruse was up, I had to come clean and tell her the whole story and what had happened.

She backed off and sat on a high bar chair across from the pool table facing me the whole time as I explained what I was doing. She made me turn and face her as I told her what happened and why. She conveniently let her bathrobe slide open revealing that she was wearing just a thin white t-shirt and panties. I never noticed that her legs looked so nice before. Then she stood up and her robe fell completely open and her nipples were standing at attention and said, "So. Let me get this straight. Julie doesn't like to play like this so you do it to yourself when she is out of town?'

I hung my head and said, "Yep. That pretty much sums it up."

"Hmmmm. Well. this sounds like an opportunity for me then, doesn't it?"

My dick throbbed a little bit in the chastity cage and she saw the movement.

"It looks like you agree. I think we are going to have a good weekend, you and I. Actually, me more so than you."

Her husband always makes jokes about how she doesn't like sex and certainly doesn't like to play. I brought this to her attention.

"Well. I like having sex with him. He just always wants to be in charge and that doesn't excite me. I like to be in charge but he doesn't like to play, so this will play right in to me, won't it? I'll tell you what. You play along and I won't tell Julie and this will be our secret. Deal?"

"I guess I have no choice, so deal?"

"I'm pretty tired and don't want to do anything tonight, so we shall pick this up tomorrow. How about you turn and face the pool table and I'll cut the zip ties off."

I turned and faced the pool table and she pushed me over and laid my torso on the table. Without warning, SMACK across my left ass cheek and right after, SMACK across my right cheek. She then placed one of her hands on my back so I couldn't get up and proceeded to alternate between each ass cheek.

"You woke me up at ten o'clock so you're going to get ten smacks on each cheek. I think that's fair, don't you? By the way, that's rhetorical. I don't care if you think it's fair," she said as she gave me the ten smacks on each cheek.

When she was done, she said, "there, I hope I have your attention that I am serious and tomorrow will be interesting."

She helped me stand up and my ass was on fire. "I don't know that I'll be able to sit down tomorrow, holy shit Rachel."

She noticed that my penis was straining like crazy to get out. She then said, "Does that hurt?"

"No. It's frustrating because I can't get fully hard but I am nevertheless really charged up."

"Hmmm. We'll, I'm going to leave you in that then until I am satisfied completely. Understand? I have to work tomorrow from ten until six. You will be locked up that whole time. Is there another key?"

"No, that's the only key. I put the other one in Julie's purse without her knowing."

"Good. You don't get to cum until I decide. I am going to use you as my play toy tomorrow."

"Now. I get off at six. I want you down here chained to the pool table just like today when I get here? Understand?"

"Um, yeah. What time will you be here?"

"I get off at six. I'll be here when I get here. You need to be ready. Got it?"

"Yes, I understand."

My day was as normal as could be, except I had a chastity cage on my cock and my sister in law had the key. I cut the grass and did a couple loads of laundry. Had some dinner and then decided that it was close enough to six that I should probably chain myself up and wait for Rachel to arrive.

I don't know how long I was chained up, but I finally heard the front door open and I could hear Rachel coming down the stairs. When she came around the corner and saw me how I was yesterday she said, "Very good. This will be a fun night, especially for me."

She was wearing a long coat, which she then slipped off revealing her outfit. She was wearing thigh high black leather boots, a black bustier that pushed up her B cups very nicely, and I noticed that her nipples were pierced and she had a loop type earring hanging from each with a light chain between them. She noticed that my chastity cage twitched and said, "I take it you approve of my outfit? I couldn't resist as I never get to wear this at home. Like I said, my husband doesn't like to play like this."

"I didn't know you had your nipples pierced."

"There's a lot you don't know about me."

She walked over to me and tugged on the chain to make sure it was attached to the pool table and told me to face the table and bend over.

I did as I was told.

I hadn't noticed, but she had a small duffle bag with her. I could hear her rummaging through it and then without warning, she smacked me across my exposed ass with an electric fly swatter tennis racket. SNAP it went when it hit my skin.

I have used these before on flies and my hand, they snap you pretty good, but not unbearable or serious. "OUCH!" I exclaimed. SNAP, she hit me a second time. "OUCH!"

"Do I have your attention?""

"Yes. You most definitely do."

"Good. Now you can stand up and face me."

I did as I was told again. She moved me away from the pool table and then she sat on the edge facing me. I hadn't noticed before, but she wasn't wearing any panties and her completely perfectly shaved pussy was staring straight at me.

"Now, get down on your knees and start licking my pussy. I took a nice long bath and shaved it smooth for tonight. I love how it feels right after I shave it and for some reason my husband doesn't like going down on me."

I wasted no time and dropped to my knees and moved my face right in. I love eating pussy, even though my wife doesn't like receiving. I started at the bottom and licked all the way to the top. When I reached her clit, I gave it a couple of extra flicks of the tongue. She responded with a nice loud moan. Then I went back to the bottom and flattened my tongue out and licked her just like I was licking an ice cream cone. Again, she moaned her approval.

After several minutes of this, I penetrated her with my tongue. This sent her into her first orgasm of the night. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face even tighter in to her. She didn't release me until she had ridden through several waves of her orgasm.

Once she gathered herself after her orgasm, she looked at me and said, "Wow. I haven't cum that way in a long time." She cut the zip ties and told me to lay on my back.

Once on the ground she said, "I am going to put this ball gag on your head. It has a dildo sticking out for me to ride. That was a great orgasm, but now I need to be penetrated. The way that I will ride it, you will have a nice view of my ass when I cum again. Would you like that? My little rosebud flinching only inches from your mouth?"

I nodded vigorously as she put it on me.

She then lowered herself down onto the dildo sticking out from my face. I had a nice close up of her pussy opening up and the dildo sliding in and her rosebud flinching as she bottomed out. She then started to rock back and forth, which allowed the dildo to slide in and out of her pussy. She would lift up so it was almost out and then slide down all the way so it was completely filling her up.

She was moaning like crazy as she continued to build towards another orgasm. I was in heaven as I had a close up view of this show. As she built, her pace picked up and she was really riding it hard and fast and she finally pushed over the top. As she did, her little rosebud was right in my face and was flinching like crazy as she came on the dildo. She gradually slowed down and finally rolled off.

I thought she had passed out as she didn't move for a couple of minutes. When she started moving, she rolled and faced me and could see that my cock was completely filling up the tube of my chastity device. "Oh, it looks he wants to come out and play? Shall we let him out so he can have some fun too?"

"Yes," I pleaded. "I would like that very much," I said.

"Well, I do want to get fucked doggy style. Maybe you can help me with that."

She produced the key and put it in the lock, but didn't turn it to spring the lock. She pulled the key back out and said, "You know what? I don't think you've earned a release quite yet. OH! I have an idea."

She went back to the duffle bag and produced a strap on. "Here we go, you can put this on and fuck me. If you do a good job, I'll let you out and give you some relief. I just don't think it would be right to let you fuck me on the first time, do you?"

"You're kidding, right? I have to earn my release?"

"Yes you do. That's how this is played. I have the key and you have to earn it. Now, shall we put this on so I can have some more fun, or shall I go home and leave you locked up?" She said with a wink.

I put the strap on on and she got down on her hands and knees and I entered her from behind. It was a weird sensation as I could see the dildo sliding in and out of her, hearing her moaning her approval, moving my body as if I were fucking her with my own dick, but feeling nothing.

She was truly enjoying the experience and I decided to really pick up the pace and pound her good and hard. The harder I pounded her, the more she seemed to moan and push back against me driving herself towards another orgasm. I couldn't keep this pace much longer as she kept pushing me to go faster. She finally pushed over the top and screamed her orgasm as I started to slow down. She rode it for what seemed forever until she finally separated from me and the strap on and fell on the floor panting.

She laid there for a few minutes catching her breath and the she rolled over and said, "You definitely have earned your release. Take the strap on off and zip tie your hands again behind your back and I'll release you. I don't want you touching your own dick. I'll take care of that for you."

I did as I was told not knowing what she had in mind for me or how she was going to release me. Once my hands were tied, she put the key in the lock and turned it. The padlock fell off and she gently pulled the tube off my cock. Just releasing it almost caused me to cum.

It was leaking pre cum like never before and she wasted no time and started to to slowly stroke my cock with my pre cum. It felt so amazing, I thought I was going to explode immediately. She sensed this and slowed down barely touching my cock.

She looked me in the eye and slowly brought her fingers to her mouth and licked the pre cum off them. "Mmmmm, you taste pretty good. I bet you would like to cum."

She was keeping me right on the edge with how slow she was stroking me. "Yes, I would, please finish me off."

She immediately stopped and removed her hand from my member leaving it bobbing in the air as she looked at me. "Oooo, it looks like he is right on the verge. I bet you would like it if I took it in my mouth and sucked it just a couple of times, wouldn't you?"

I couldn't form any words so I just vigorously nodded my head.

She dropped down on her knees in front of me and gently stroked it with her hand, bringing me ever so closer to orgasm. "Well, I got three good orgasms tonight, maybe I should let you cum in my mouth. You have been very obedient."

She then slowly took my member all the way in her mouth. She sucked it all the way in and then let it slide out. She looked up at me with her green eyes, and then started to lick it like a lollipop from bottom to top. When she got to the tip, she would then circle it several times with her tongue before dropping back down to the bottom and doing it again.

"Is that what you want? Does that feel good? Would you like to cum in my mouth?"

I definitely couldn't form words at this point, I could barely even stay standing as my knees were starting to buckle and all I could do was grunt.

She pulled back and said, "Why don't you go ahead and cum in my mouth. Your precum tastes so good, I can't wait to taste your cum." She then took me all the way to the hilt and started sucking for all she was worth. It took all of about four seconds for me to let go and she didn't miss a beat and moaned her approval of me shooting straight down her throat.

When I finished, and she was satisfied there was nothing left, she let my now softening cock fall out of her mouth. I was doing everything I could to keep breathing.

"Wow, Bill, that was a lot of cum. Do you feel better now that I let you cum in my mouth? Even though you didn't get to fuck me this time?"

"Yes. That was amazing. Thank you. And remember, this needs to be our secret."

"I won't tell if you won't. I'm not convinced that this was a one time thing either. I kind of liked this."

My cock twitched again and she noticed, "I see you think the same thing too."

She then snipped the zip ties and picked up her toys and put her coat back on. "I'll clean these up at home. I assume you can clean up the rest?"

When my wife got home from her trip, which when out of town she sometimes goes prowling looking for sex, she said, "Well, we had a great weekend. Nothing happened, we just went to the museum, had some really nice meals and a few drinks, but we were pretty well behaved. How was your weekend sweetie?"

"Well..."

Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers