All Comments on 'My Mother, My Sister and Me Pt. 02'

by Briterotic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Southpaw1430Southpaw14307 months ago

I like happy endings. It would be nice to see a Part 3. Thanks.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic7 months ago

I loved the series. I loved that there was only one guy involved and that they ended up together. I also liked that the women didn't pair up turning the guy into a human dildo like some authors do and that's something I hate. The only thing I didn't like was the D/S but as it wasn't heavy, I didn't mind too much. All in all, 4,5*, but rounding, I gave 5*.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

After first story,, I didn’t think you could get better. Well you did. Do have one question, if Rebecca is a barrister who mainly does criminal cases in courts, find all the leisure time to be home on a standard time most days. In USA criminal lawyers put in long hours.

BriteroticBriterotic6 months agoAuthor

Hi Whitewaterbum, Thanks for your feedback, it’s much appreciated. The Rebecca character is a solicitor specialising in employment law. That’s a world away from being a barrister in criminal law. I invented a character in another story (Fiona in ‘A Mother: Tempted and Seduced’) who was a criminal law barrister. If you’ve read that story, it’s possible that you’ve confused the two. Thanks again.

ahd1948ahd19486 months ago

A fitting conclusion to a wonderful fantasy. Beautifully written and constantly engaging.

05kia4sale05kia4sale5 months ago

Incestuous much, used way too often

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I was actually disappointed when you made a sub sissy out of him. Though he wound up with all three. Should be a third chapter and the master take control. Three pregnant seems to work.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 month ago

4/5 not as good as chapter 1, l didn’t like the mother making a sissy of her son whilst dominating him sexually. It ruined the story.

I’d much prefer him to being a Master to the three woman instead. He should marry all three of them and keep them in a D/s relationship. Including discipline.

He should breed both Madelein and Lauren.

And if he can do so, get his mother pregnant as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBriterotic@Briterotic
Hello to anyone that might read my stories, Update 19/3/24: Hi, the follow up to ‘Real Lives, Imaginary Lovers’ should be published tomorrow morning (20th). It’s called ‘Real Lives, Incestuous Lovers’ and it follows a developing sexual relationship between a mother and her ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES