My Mother, My Sister and Me Pt. 02

Story Info
The incestuous circle of lust is forged.
22.4k words
4.83
26.7k
64

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have the time, please read part one of this story first. It provides the background and context for part two.

My mother and I loved each other in ways that a mother and son never should. The sudden death of my father had revealed him to be a bigamist. Madeline, the other woman he had 'married,' and my mother, formed an unexpectedly close friendship, and recovered from the shock by consoling each other; mostly whilst they were in bed together. At the same time, the relationship between my mother and I had shifted inexorably toward an incestuous sexual union. She teased, tormented and seduced my willing cock, until I sank it into her warm wet cunt on her forty-eighth birthday; from that moment, we became insatiable lovers.

A happy consequence of my father's bigamy was the discovery that I had a half-sister, Lauren. Not content with taking my mother for my incestuous lover, I had all but committed incest with Lauren as well. Apparently, In many cases where adult siblings meet for the first time, obsessive emotions come to the fore; sometimes, they are sexual, as it soon proved to be the case with Lauren and me. I'd met her once before, very briefly, at our father's funeral, and she'd gone back to university in Aberdeen the following day. Aberdeen is ten hours away by road or rail; too far for us to be able to get together in person.

In the absence of an opportunity to meet face to face, we'd agreed to get to know each other by video call until we could get together at Christmas, when she would return home for the holidays. As it turned out, our video calls soon descended into mutual masturbation sessions; sustained by the fantasy of me fucking my mother while Lauren watched.

Indeed, Lauren had watched our fantasy become reality by video; she had even struck up her own long-distance, erotic affinity with my mother, Rebecca. Things had moved very quickly in the last couple of weeks.

My mother had taken charge of my dating arrangements and had organised my sex life for me in the lead-up to Christmas. It promised to be an intensely incestuous few days, but I was more than willing to comply with her erotic schedule of events.

On Wednesday, we would go out for a date together as lovers; on Thursday, she had arranged for me to fuck my sister while she watched us; on Friday, she would go on a date with Lauren whilst I dated Madeline. On Sunday, Christmas Eve, my mother would be in her Christmas stockings; we would go to a local pub where we would endeavour to keep our hands off each other until we got home.

Madeline and Lauren would be with their extended family on Christmas Day, and then they'd be visiting Madeline's mother in Ireland from the 26th to the 30th of December. So, the four of us would get together to see in the New Year; the arrangements were left to Madeline.

********************

My relationship with my mother had changed immeasurably; that much was obvious. We were lovers; we shared her former marital bed, but I couldn't help noticing that she was starting to exert her power of parental authority over me. Some of the time it still felt as though we were equals, but, more often, it was clear that she saw herself as the dominant partner in our incestuous relationship; I liked the idea very much.

There was something deliciously kinky about submitting to my gorgeous, tight-skirted, high-heeled mother. The thought of her taking charge of my cock, and using me for her pleasure, turned me on immensely. Her dominance wasn't overt; she didn't dress in tight latex and carry a whip; it was much more subtle and erotic. It was a tone of voice, a posture, or a look that brooked no defiance. She was slowly reasserting herself over me; in such a way that I felt subordinate to her and was only too ready to obey her. She could switch between the two roles in an instant; one moment she was my equal, and the next, she was my 'Mother Superior.'

On the evening before our first official date together, she had come home late from work. She wasn't very hungry, so I made her a sandwich and a cup of tea. I'd already changed into jeans and a T-shirt, but, perhaps because it was quite late, she didn't bother to change. She sat in her large armchair, in her tight pin-striped skirt and high heels, reading a story on the 'Literotica' website.

As she periodically moved her hand to scroll down the text, she allowed her thumb to graze one of her nipples through the material of her semi-translucent blouse. The TV was on, with the volume turned down low, but I wasn't watching it; I was watching her, and she knew it. I could tell whenever she got to an arousing part of the story, her lips parted slightly, and she rested her hand between her breasts while she played with her necklace. She crossed and uncrossed her legs; it was as though she was trying to squeeze her pussy between her thighs and her pelvic floor muscles.

Each time she recrossed her legs, her skirt rode up a little more until I could see her stocking welt pulled taut by a straining suspender strap. Just as she had intended, I was turned on by her performance; my fully engorged cock was pushing against my tight jeans, and I ran my thumbnail along its length several times, very slowly.

The sensation was intense; arousal pulsed along my hard shaft, my glans spasmed several times; I could feel my balls tighten, several drops of come oozed out and left a wet patch on the denim material. I wasn't wearing briefs, I'd left them off earlier when I'd changed because I thought it might turn my mother on when she unbuttoned her son's fly and reached for his hard cock.

Her eyes must have been tired because she was wearing her reading glasses. She looked like a stern librarian as she glanced over the top of the frames and spoke to me.

"What have I told you about playing with yourself without my permission?"

She'd set the tone for the evening with one short sentence; I trembled with delight as I took on the submissive role she had assigned me.

"I'm sorry Mother, I promise I won't do it again."

"It's too late young man, you've come in your pants."

"Only a little."

"Well you'll be no good to your mother with empty balls and a limp dick; make sure that you leave yourself alone from now on. Sit on your hands and don't move until I finish this story. Go on, do as you're told; I'll be keeping an eye on you."

"Yes, Mother."

I wanted desperately to masturbate and finish myself off; my balls were aching and my cock kept on twitching. As I watched my devastatingly sexy mother teasing me while she read her story, I thought I might come spontaneously. She'd made no secret of how turned on she was; she emitted soft little groans of pleasure, and squeezed her nipples between a thumb and finger, as she read the best bits.

Her tight skirt had ridden right up; as she reached a particularly erotic part of the story, she gasped, hurriedly put her iPad down, and pulled her straining hemline up over her thighs as far it would go. Then she reached between her legs and stroked the silken gusset of the panties that I would be wearing during our date the next evening. She picked up the iPad and continued reading while she pressed her panty gusset into the moist cleft between her labia.

"I'm still watching you young man," she said in a tremulous voice, "don't think that you can disobey me."

I sat on my hands with my cock throbbing against taut, damp denim and watched my mother masturbate slowly as she continued to read. She looked incredible with her stocking tops and suspenders on show; and her shapely legs still set off by flattering high heels.

Her silken panty gusset was saturated with pussy juice; her breathing became rapid and shallow as her breasts rose and fell. As the story ended she breathed out, "Oh fuck," snapped the iPad shut, dropped it onto the seat next to her and pulled her wet panty gusset to one side with her left hand. With her right hand, she pushed three fingers into her clenching cunt and massaged her erect little bud with her thumb. Her head fell back against the chair, her back arched and she fingered herself rhythmically to the onset of orgasm.

She looked over the top of her reading glasses, and fixed her eyes on me, as she started to come. The ends of her dark-brown bobbed hair curled towards her mouth. Her top front teeth dug into her bottom lip; she uttered, "Fuuuuckkkk," almost silently, and then her lips formed an 'o' shape as she voiced deep erotic sounds of ecstasy and satisfaction.

Watching my mother fuck herself while I was forbidden to touch myself was exquisitely erotic. She stood up, her skirt still clinging to the top of her thighs, and then peeled off her soaking wet panties and stepped out of them with such grace and femininity. She smoothed her skirt down and sniffed her panty gusset before striding purposefully over to the settee where I sat on my hands. She smiled at the sight of my jeans with the bulge and wet patch.

"Has my naughty boy come in his pants?"

I looked at her imploringly, "Please let me fuck you Mother."

"Well you'll just have to be patient won't you?" she said in a low sultry tone.

Before I could answer she sat down on my lap and pushed her wet panties into my mouth; the earthy tang of her fresh pussy juice danced on my tongue and made my cock even harder.

"Do you like that? I can see that you do. If you're a good obedient boy, and you sit on your hands until I say otherwise, I'll let you lick your mother's pussy for as long as you like."

With that, I gave a forlorn grunt, she got off my lap and settled herself, sexily, back into her large chair.

She picked up her iPad, "Mmm, I'm going to see what else I can find to read. That last story was sensational, it was in the Incest/Taboo section; so hot. It was about a mother seducing her son, she teased and tormented him until she cornered him in his bedroom, and sucked his cock, while her drunken husband slept in the next room. Then she let him fuck her; it was so erotic how the author described the son's rigid cock sliding slowly into his mother. Oh God! The thought of it has made me all horny again. I'm so glad you introduced me to this site... oh look! The tags on this one include 'mother-son incest' and 'domination.' You lucky boy; by the time I've finished this I'll need to give my son such a fucking.

She settled back and began to massage her nipples as she started to read. For the next thirty-five minutes, my cock stayed achingly hard as I watched the erotic pleasure of the story wash over my mother's face. She knew exactly what she was doing to me and she loved it. She occasionally glanced at me over the top of her reading glasses; one side of her mouth seemed to curl into a sadistic smile as she saw me, still obediently sitting on my hands, with her black lace panties hanging out of my mouth.

It was sublime torture, her strict mother routine had me captivated and ready to do anything she wanted. But I desperately wanted to be able to free my hands and remove her panties from my mouth. I could see that the story had her highly aroused. Her large hard nipples were poking against the material of her blouse; she tweaked them periodically; she rubbed her stocking-clad thighs together and pushed her fingers into her mound through the taut material of her skirt. She took a long deep breath as she finished the story and snapped her iPad shut again. Then she eased herself off the chair; she looked as though she was clinging on to an orgasm that was in danger of escaping her; there was an urgency to her voice.

"Unbutton your fly, pull your jeans down to your knees and lie on your back."

I did as she told me.

"Ummm, you've gone commando, was that for my benefit?"

"Yes, Mother."

"Good. I love that you've made your cock so easily available to me," she said as she unzipped her tight skirt and wiggled out of it.

"You do know that I own your cock, don't you?... Well?"

"Yes, Mother."

"It doesn't belong to you now, it belongs to me, and I decide what you do with it."

By now, she had removed her blouse and bra, she stood over me looking glorious in her stockings, suspenders and heels. Her pink labia glistened with pussy juice. My cock stood long and hard just proud of my abdomen. She looked at it and uttered one word.

"Magnificent!"

She pushed my T-shirt up over my chest, swung her right leg over my prone body and straddled me on the large leather settee. She took hold of my erect cock and held its leaking tip against the entrance to her vagina. I trembled with anticipation; it was the most sublime feeling I'd ever known, or was ever likely to know; the sensation of my rock-hard penis being slowly engulfed by my mother's slick warm cunt as she impaled herself on me.

"Well, I must say, you've excelled yourself tonight. I've never seen it so big and hard, you certainly know how to show respect for your mother."

"Thank you, Mother."

It felt sensational as my mother slid herself onto me; the walls of her tight vagina stretched wide as she accommodated her son's rigid manhood. I could feel the tip of my cock pressing against her cervix, she gasped as she lowered herself onto me; her beautiful breasts swayed together until they were pressed against my chest. She supported herself on her elbows and knees.

With my mother's cunt still full of my cock, I put my arms around her waist and then caressed her buttocks. To my amazement, she shouted, "No," and pushed my arms under my torso, so that I was lying on them with her lying on top of me.

"Don't try to move."

She gave me a vigorous fucking; her firm buttocks rose and fell rapidly as she thrust her pelvis and kept my cock prisoner inside her hot, wet cunt. Her head rested on my neck and shoulder as she pounded me hard and fast. Her gym-honed body was lithe and strong, she pulled my arms from underneath me and pinned them on either side of my head. I'd hardly lasted a minute before I was shooting strands of incestuous come into her all-conquering vagina; she groaned loudly and thrust at my still-hard cock until she had milked it dry, and then she came in long loud bursts; her pelvis juddered and spasmed and she gripped my wrists so tight that my fingers started to feel numb. Her orgasm had been magnificent and powerful, she still lay over me, her hair stuck to her sweating face; she looked majestic and imperious.

"Did my young man enjoy being fucked into oblivion by his mummy?"

"God yes, you were so forceful, where did that come from?"

"In the last story I read, a mother caught her son fucking his sister so she pulled him off her and tied his wrists behind his back. Then she tied her daughter up and fucked her son hard while she watched. When she'd finished with him, she masturbated her daughter while her son watched."

"Wow, do I sense an opening for a little mild bondage?"

"You might, I have to say the thought did occur to me. I'd love to tie you to the bed and fuck you until you beg for mercy. But not tonight darling, I'm going up to bed now so turn off the lights, and make sure the doors are locked, then come and make slow sensuous love to your mother."

"It will be my pleasure."

"And mine."

"Did you ever fuck my father like that?"

"God no, he would have seen it as a threat to his masculinity."

"What was sex like with him?"

"Vanilla, nothing at all to get excited about. That's why it feels so right with you, you're adventurous in bed, and you're such a hot sexy man; you're a good couple of inches bigger and you're wider. It would be neglectful of any mother not to make the most of a son like you."

********************

The next morning my mother was up and ready for an early start. Before she left, she came up to the bedroom to bring me a mug of tea, and to remind me of the arrangements for our date that evening. She looked so desirable that I lamented the fact that she'd had to leave before we could enjoy a swift morning fuck.

"Yes, I thought you'd be disappointed, you were such a good obedient boy last night that I ought to give you a little treat before I go."

She pulled the quilt off me and exposed my morning erection.

"Well, I am flattered, it looks like all I need to do is pull the trigger," she said as she took hold of my cock and masturbated me expertly between her thumb and fingers. In no time at all I was shooting strands of come onto my stomach.

"Don't be late for work young man," she said as she wiped my come off her fingers with a tissue.

She leaned over me and kissed my forehead, and then she sucked on her fingers as she left the bedroom. I was still buzzing from the orgasm that she'd just given me, her skirt had pulled taut as she'd bent over me, and I could trace the outline of her suspender clips; I was in heaven. As it happened, I was late for work, I couldn't resist masturbating in the shower; I relived the sight of her blurred hand as she wanked me off.

That evening we both showered and got ready for our date. This would be where we would present ourselves as boyfriend and girlfriend and get a kick out of the erotic deception. We'd chosen a restaurant some thirty minutes away in another town. It would have been silly to have risked being seen as lovers by anyone who recognised us.

I watched my mother put on her sexy black lingerie and a new, figure-hugging, fuschia-pink minidress. She wore seamed barely-black stockings and her filigree heeled stilettos. The sleeves were long and the hem was high; at least six inches above her knees. Her stockings were long hold-ups with a lace welt that was just visible when she sat down. I have to say I was mesmerised watching her get ready; I'd momentarily forgotten our agreement that I would wear the unwashed panties that she'd been wearing for the last three days; indeed, they'd even been in my mouth on the previous evening. I was in a crisp, formal white shirt and I was about to put on a black suit.

The used panties were black lace and silk, when she stood up from her dressing table, she picked them up from a chair where she had left them when she had taken them off earlier. She dangled them from one finger in front of my nose.

"You haven't forgotten about these have you, you naughty boy?"

I could smell the odour of fresh pussy juice mixed with an older stale vintage.

"Put them on at once," she commanded.

She'd already noticed that I was not wearing any underpants.

"It's just as well for you my boy, I'd have had to punish you if you'd forgotten our agreement."

The panty gusset was damp in places, and crusty elsewhere. I pulled them on while she watched approvingly; the lace thong hugged my hips and settled into the cleft between my buttocks. My flaccid but hopeful cock just nestled inside the v-shaped lace panel at the front, but I knew that it would not be contained by it once it was stimulated to its full size.

"I'm going to make you come in those later on."

My cock twitched and started to strain against the lace panel. By the time we got to the restaurant, it was almost fully engorged and had broken free of the v-shaped panel. I rearranged myself so that my cock laid at an angle, pointing towards my left hip; still swaddled by the lace material. It had been impossible to watch my mother's dress riding up her thighs, as she drove the car, without it resulting in a swollen cock.

It being just five days before Christmas, the restaurant was full. My mother turned heads as she followed the waitress to our table. I felt so proud of her, she was my girlfriend, or perhaps even my wife as far as the other diners were concerned. She looked even hotter than ever, beautifully made up with a sleek, stylish dark-brown bob. Her toned body and shapely legs attracted the attention of a couple of men sitting on adjacent tables. I enjoyed imagining that most of the other men, and even some of the women, were looking at me and thinking 'Lucky bastard.'