All Comments on 'My Mother, My Slut Ch. 03'

by dreamgiver7

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well written, if boring in dialogue

I have to admit, even though I liked the actual writing, think that you could've done much more to bring this third installment to a scorching hot level. The "dream" sex sequence was a good take, but parts of it felt like it was just something you tossed together at the last minute.

By all means, continue with the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
poor to bad form

Your over use of ..., and items like mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee, etc kills the story and makes reading extremely difficult. Remove such and it will only improve the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good story... needs a little more work

Could be improved... some of the previous comments were valid... although this is one of the better stories on this site. You have a good writing style... maybe it just needed a little more work. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I dream I'm writing...

... an erotic story about you and then, I wake up!

I don't usually comment but this was terrible. Sorry but as they wrote in the 70's, "not even a crane could get this up"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Lol! Your are so fuckin' nasty!

A little awkward in certain places, but other than that deliciously wicked, masturbatory read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You need help!

YOU ARE ONE SICK FUCK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Can't help myself

I read the feedback just below me and had to howl. Someone getting all hot and capital letters bothered about a story in the INCEST/TABOO section called My Mother My Slut! WTF were you expectly, Dr FuckingPhil? Exactly what in this category would NOT be sick? It's a sick topic and should only be addressed in literature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yes, I agree he is a sick fuck...

but you do have to admit, it is one very funny story because of his imagination. First it was Mon, Second it was Laura, Third it was Jenny. He is slowly running out of characters, or is grandma going to be the next. lol. one has to admit that the writer is only thinking of himself and not of others. I hope all of the women gang up on him and fuck him to death.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdreamgiver7@dreamgiver7
203 Followers
I'm a guy looking for women who are interested in portraying my fantasy crushes. They range from actresses and singers, to movie characters, to comic book girls. I am also open to most kinks apart from scat/toilet-play, gore, and extreme violence (mild forms acceptable). I am ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES