All Comments on 'My Mother Owns Me Ch. 01'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They’d be ex family once the collar was removed. Simply dead to me. And why is the Dr still with the bitch lawyer? Has she finished her indenture? Should have booted her ass to the curb long ago.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

I sorta liked the story. I load the story into my Text Aloud text reader and it makes it much better to just listen to. I don't think I'd have finished it had I read it. Still I gave it 5 Stars because it was well written with few mistakes. The dot dot dot have to be edited out.

Carnes8004Carnes8004about 1 year ago

Always great stories. The wait between them is the hard part.

Al_AnonAl_Anonabout 1 year ago

Personal hope is that he never fucks his mom or sister. Among other things, I assume he'd enjoy it too much.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 1 year ago

This is good stuff, very enjoyable. I think your main character is a complete idiot, incapable of learning how to stay out of trouble. He annoys the heck out of me. That being said, he's the perfect character for this kind of story. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of stupidity he can get punished for next. - Zee

HargaHargaabout 1 year ago

Where your other stories hinted at, or explored lightly, the darker aspects of slavery in your world. This is a deep dive in how it would normally be applied. The thought of family members treating you harshly, even if you did break the law and their confidence in you as a person, is almost unforgivable. I know from experience how fucked up family interactions can be, but damn.

ThorlolThorlolabout 1 year ago

Hey, great to read a new storyline from you. I never finished the others like "Gotta Pay the Piper" due to several reasons but hopefully this one can hold my attention. Although it will be hard with this particular protagonist. But one never knows, your characters change alot during their journey in your other fictions. By the way, did you ever think about continuing a story after the slave is free? It would be particular interesting in this case because he gets treated pretty bad and by none other than his own family. I would like to see how you would imagine their relationship after the end of the sentence. Will he completly disown them and go non contact? Will he spiral out of control? What actually happens after all the pain, humiliation and the resentment. Maybe something to think about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very interesting story. Certainly raises one’s blood pressure .

Please keep writing!

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 1 year agoAuthor

Like some of the commenters and my beta readers said there are no nice guys here. All feel justified by society to act the way they do to slaves even extending those feelings enslaved family members. Even the main character is an asshole. He doesn't see himself that way, of course. He mildly regrets abusing Crystal a couple years before but only because the others did not approve and forbade him from touching her again.

ZZchromosome, I'm glad you saw what I intended, a MC who although very intelligent is still dumb as a bag of rocks.

Vintage_DMVintage_DMabout 1 year ago

The old master is back at it ... again. Wanting to see how this twists and turns in the wind.

artty67artty67about 1 year ago

Very well written, I love Leah twisting her girlfriend nipples

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the biggest P. O. S. Stories ever!!!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Wrong category. Well written but the premise and the plot just seem to meander. No likeable characters. Hard to see where this is going other than just endless BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Greatly written thanks.

Siska100Siska100about 1 year ago

As I read, I wondered why Davey should endure this treatment, rather than ask to be sold. If not for the 2 year's sentence abeyance, he learned at the end of the chapter, the only difference would have been the much harsher treatment he'd be getting on a work crew. But at least it would be from strangers, not family.

He doesn't have a choice for the next 23 months, he has to obey! But in 2 years, what's to stop him from avenging himself? He has 23 months to plan his revenge! Once he's manumitted, he can check the internet to make sure he hasn't missed anything and double check his plan, before sooner or later, executing executes it!

RamidiranRamidiranabout 1 year ago

Thank you for the Story. I am looking forward to the next chapters.

greens444greens444about 1 year ago

Excellent story. Hope this is a start for a series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

doesn't have a mother and i think she never really wanted him anyways nd as far as Bob is concerned not much of a wife to do what she did to him send him away to get ass fucked and have him suck cock what a whore and Dave's sister is just like her mother i am sure she never wanted Dave to be her brother she is just another slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A well crafted story with great world building. I love the society with judicial slavery. While I have some empathy for Dave and Crystal, I love the positions their crimes have gotten them into and that their torments and humiliations are deepened because it is their family members and people. They are close to that are inflicting them. That’s a nice twist to basic play and torment. I really enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the others I see are finished. And I hope their are more to come. Thank you for the wonderful read.

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

Do you honestly think the Dave could ever go back after 2 years of being psychologically destroyed by his mother and sister that he could ever have anything but resentment and hate towards them that he could ever go back to being a productive member of society. You should read some accounts of POWs that were tortured physically and mentally by total strangers that are still to this day. Unable to integrate back into society and having that same treatment done to you by a family member would be unreparable. And then from the mother and sister standpoint, do you think they can just flip a switch and go from treating him like an object to treating him as a loved member of the family? No, they would continue to treat him like an object even after he's no longer a slave so he doesn't even have those two members to help him integrate back into society

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My god there are some messed up people in the world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES