All Comments on 'My Mother Owns Me Ch. 02'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

This was…problematic. This went from Non-con to abusive in 2 paragraphs.

Non-con means there is an out. A safe word. A point where the sub stops the scene; but this is no different than some guy beating the shit out his girlfriend while screaming at her to “stop making me hit you”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Finally figures out they should not have sex with their parent and should find someone their own age.

Story is just not your cup of tea writing, you are all over the place. Get some help, You don't even understand the genre you are writing in.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 1 year agoAuthor

Whackdoodle, What part of judicial SLAVERY gives you the impression the person has an 'out'. Did you even read the intro at the beginning of the story? Yes, the treatment the slaves receive is abusive. That is the whole point.

In my Slave Camp and Gotta Pay the Piper stories, the protagonists are like benevolent fathers with a twist. The use tough discipline but really have their slaves best interests in mind. Here, like hinted at in those other series, the average person has no regard for any convicted slave. They consider anything that falls in the 'legal' category is fine. EVEN if the slave is a family member.

AviciaAviciaabout 1 year ago

If I read it correctly, Crystal will be freed halfway through Dave’s enslavement. I hope you cover what happens when she's freed as I don't see how anyone could ever come back from their own mother doing that. I really want an HEA for Crystal as she is the only person in your story who isn't an unpleasant A-hole.

HargaHargaabout 1 year ago

Great chapter. A fantastic example of a state sponsored society who are no longer bound by normal rules of decency and human rights.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mom and sister doing their best to guarantee he has no future in that community post slavery.

artty67artty67about 1 year ago

Always well written and interesting. Really liked your first stories about slaves.

NnnelsonNnnelsonabout 1 year ago

Hey Gamblnluck,

Can you write a story about a slave named Whackadoodle who gets caught with some child porn and enslaved. He’s in his late 20s, can’t get a date (even with his own hand), a total failure to launch living in his parent’s basement. I’m sure you could come up with all sorts of fun adventures in slavery for him. Just one standalone story. Please.

StormXStormXabout 1 year ago

So far I've enjoyed the first two chapters. In chapter 1 Leah flat out told her brother that when his time was over he would have a fear of and be subservient to woman. This chapter reinforces the previous chapters foreshadowing that Crysyal wants/loves the main character. So I am anticipating more conditioning of the MC so that when it's all done Crystal will be in a female lead marriage. I see this as a real possibility...of course the protagonist will only be a shadow of who he was when she first fell with him.

Leah also said that he would be integrated back into the family. This has me curious. Will mom expect him to work with and someday manage people Mom will use to humiliate and abuse him as a slave. If yes, I don't think that will be possible. Or does she intend to just keep her broken son around as a monumennt to her special love?

I don't think Crystal's advice to compatmentalizes his slave self from his true self will work. If you look at the concentration camp survivors and military men exposed to long periods of brutality, they both learn to function by suppressing their emotions. And in both situations it took significant time after the traumatizing events for them to feel safe enough to admit and deal with their emotions. Many never did, they remained stoics for the remainder of their lives. Some will immediately say this situation isn't the same, I suggest that the author has created a very similar environment. Anyone can use/abuse the MC at anytime. Even another slave. If he shows or expressses his emotions he can be punished...whiiped, caned, castrated, permanently marked, permanent body modications ( alter voice box, add tits, maybe sex change). In those situations, over an extended time,You either breakdown and attack or suppress all of your feelings to survive.

I wonder how the women who taught him what love is will say when he has the thousand yard stare and is always obedient and anxious to please? Will they see that as a job well done or recognize the evil they've done.

I really am most interested to read how the author handles the post sentence family integration.

Personally, I believe the most likely income, assuming the covict survives his 4 years, and let's not expect anything less, is that he sneaks away to start a new life. Why sneak, because the women will not allow him to leave with grace as they expect him to remain subservient even when free.

Finally.. reading these two chapters, I couldn't help but see a building irony. The women who first taught him about the power and magic of love, will be the same ones to unmask love as a female constuct and reveal the inherent evil found within all men and women, ie power corrupts. Could be a great entre to a sequel, how the MC turns away from emotional relationships and builds a successful much larger business than mom's sweets factory, by building relationships soley on self-interests and mutual satisfaction of same.

For what it's worth... those are my thoughts after two chapters, looking forward to #3,

Any idea how many chapters are planned for this story?

Qwer12Qwer12about 1 year ago
Great 5 Star Slave Story

I loves the direction of the story. It is story of legal slavery so therefore everything you have develop and let play out is prefect to my liking of this type of smut story. All of your slavery story have had a different flavor to them which is what makes each of them great stories on their own. With just enough crossovers to keep them connected and interesting. All the drama is so well played. Keep up the wonderful direction this story seems to be headed in a great place. Rock it on. Cheers

mioelcidmioelcidabout 1 year ago

Waiting anxious next chapter 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish there was more description of the sex, otherwise awesome story.

RamidiranRamidiranabout 1 year ago

Another great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES