All Comments on 'My Mother Owns Me Ch. 04'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

Have you ever tried to eat a girl out for more than 5 minutes? The jaw and tongue muscles would be in agony. You could chop off his arms and it wouldn’t hurt as bad.

Abusing his nuts would result in blinding, nausea inducing pain. You want to see a guy vomit? Kick him in the junk. The scene in James Bond, where Daniel Craig sat in the wicker chair and had his nuts beaten with a knitted rope left EVERY guy who watched it cringing in pain.

I don’t care if you chop him up and use him for bait, but don’t blow smoke up our asses and tell how turned on he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So we keep adding new rules - no serious response to former owners. I guess the author is trying to address issues commenters have raised about post slavery. And then MCs 10% is now up to 25% to financially ensure he sticks around post slavery. Also, MC might be getting a real job at the company now - even as completely hairless and cowed as he is. Nah. Not enough to keep a real man with any sense of pride and self belief from walking away as soon as the collar comes off. If Mom wants to further punish him by denying him his ownership in the company, that’s on her and further evidence that walking away is the right thing to do. The money is just another collar she uses to control him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Next part please.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Whack... I have been there eating a girl out many times. I know the feeling well. 5 minutes any you are wasted? WIMP ! Build up a little endurance. I'm 70 and could do that.

@ anonymous, yeah your pride is so great you would 'walk away'. Guess you were never in the military. Saw many guys at the 11 year point, say, 'fuck it, I lasted this long I'll stick another 9 to get a retirement for life. the adage was always, "I can do that standing on my head." And every year they wonder if they made a mistake until they get close. Dave has to think about 2 or maybe 4 years and then be free but the question is how much must he endure later as a chump sticking around. Is he doing it for a pittance?

Siska100Siska100about 1 year ago

By going overboard, the way they are, they'd better pray he's a total submissive wreck when he's manumitted, otherwise he'll be a very dangerous person. I'm sure, at first, he'll be subdued and unable to avenge himself. But give him 2-3 years to recuperate.

And, I guess I didn't make myself clear before. I never dreamt of Dave beating the shit out of the women. I'd already figured that would end in his enslaving. And, does that count for all three women or just his mother. She's his owner, not them.

But either way doesn't matter, there are many ways of getting revenge. Maybe when he gets his share in the company, he sells it to the worst and meanest competitor! Or, leaks company secrets making sure they can't tie him to the leak. With his computer skills, he could easily make it look like Leah embezzled money into an account in the Caymans.

Or have the IRS investigate the company. When you look long enough, there's always something. I used that trick on someone that fucked with me and it worked. Even after he died, his estate took years to settle.

RamidiranRamidiranabout 1 year ago

Awesome to read, as always. I personally don't really care if every thing is phisically correct or accurate. At the end, it is a fictional Story. As long as the Story itself is entertaining and I would like to know what is going to happen next, I am going to read the next chapter.

StormXStormXabout 1 year ago

I think Crystal is the only rationale character so far. She knows she will survive and have a life after, and she knows she won't be the same person. I think her breaking point will be getting the additional 4 years. Likewise I suspect Dave will break too. In this chapter the author did provide a pretty good rationale for not seekinga retribution on his owner. But it does raise a question. Who is considered his owner, his mom, sister, the cook. So could Dave seek retribution on his sister without being enslaved again.

Also, as previously said, the rationale for not seeking retribution on an owner IS good. BUT often a human take an opportunity to strike out before rationale thought has had time to intrude. Which is why there are cautionary cliches, I.e., Revenge is best served cold.

On a side/related note, I have not read how the author's world minimizes / prevents the actions of those who realize that they dread slavery more than they fear death. (Think suicide boomers). So if Dave finally breaks he could go in several directions. Imagine a scenario where he snaps, kills mom before she can trigger the shocker. Then takes out his sister. Then later he goes to service the cook and guts her with the kitchen butcher knife. Gets a drink of cool water... Takes a shower.. gets dressed, looks around and thinks "My promise are kept". Takes a car and drives to an isolated spot... And enjoys the sunset as the collar battery runs down and fries his brain. Or maybe skits his wrists or jumps of a building so he can go on his terms. I just think that being an owner might not have a long shelf life. An owner like the Derek in Slave Camp, might have no problem. But an owner who abuses their slaves, or those that manipulate to permanently condition slaves in ways that humiliate and corrupt their self image/social constructs.... Let's just say I'm not underwriting life policies for either party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it,keep it up

ZdopZdopabout 1 year ago

Really enjoying this story and the detail in which you are writing each chapter. Keep it up, it's great!

AmunRa218AmunRa218about 1 year ago

Have to agree with StormX. Also with you in your preface to "Paying the Piper Ch.00". As you said, a human with no hope is like a dangerous animal that could strike at any time. Or the opposite by removing himself from the gene pool. Believe in the next chapter Leah is going to see him after returning from Mrs. C. If what I think will happen, Dave's journey to deep depression will intensify. What drives him over the edge will be when his mother takes his ass. As alluded to by earlier comments. With no traditional support group Dave goes into complete and total depression. He commits suicide. Before doing that he sends a lengthy detailed suicide note using his computer skills to the world. Including his set up by his step dad who is an authority figure that betrayed him.

Here would be an interesting twist. Slave owners are responsible for their slaves. Would love to see after an unbiased inquiry his Mom, Amanda, Leah, Sheila, Mrs. C, Crystal and even his step dad are held accountable for his suicide. Wonder how that path would work out? As of now, IMHO Dave is on the precipice of insanity. Which way will it / they lead him?

I read your stories because you write very well. May not agree with how things go but respect your right as an author to publish whatever you want. Will continue to follow this one to see which way you go.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 1 year agoAuthor

I am amused at some of the comments. Many reflect discussions I've had with my beta readers. We share the idea of the character traits and how they might respond. And as i point out to them, while I could never bear to experience what my MC does, this is their world. They live it so their mind set is not as hard as ours, coming from a free society, would be.

This is NOT the comparatively easy going approach my characters Bas and Derek used. Sandra is a bitch. Hopefully I can present her as a bitch with a human side. In Gotta Pay the Piper, I had the fathers of a couple of his slaves approve of his use of their daughters. They agreed with the idea but could not do it themselves. Here I took the concept further.

I had originally planned to close the story about the 3rd chapter. I was going to leave it open ended for a possible after thought. But it has grown. The more I write, the more I have things to say. My beta readers ad i are ahead of my submissions but I find it gratifying my readers share the same angst as many of the comments.

StormXStormXabout 1 year ago

I admit that this story has got in my head... Kudos to the author.

My current thought is that mom had been and is an uber control freak. And already preparing her rationalization of her upcoming sadism. Why else tell Dave that he will 25% of the company. renumeration for what's coming? Golden handcuffs so he won't get out from under her thumb? Note that the stock is going into a REVOCABLE trust, which I believe Mom will use like Lucy's football. I also expect Leah to have as many of the company's employees use Dave as possible? Why? Because the more impossible she makes it for Dave to assume a leadership position within three form, the more likely she will be ruining the company.

Another commentator also made a great point when askimg why the 4 abusers will have a vote on extending Dave's servitude. I can understand this arrangement for Crystal, as Amanda owns Crystal, Mom is Crystal's borrower and paying for her upkeep, Leah is Crytals lover and future husband (I don't think Leh will ever allow Crystal to to marry a man. And finally Shiella is an offended party. However none of that rationale applies to David. The only possible reason I can see is that mom wants to spread reasponsibility for the mental and physical abuse she WANTS to impose on her son. Any.... Just some thoughts.

artty67artty67about 1 year ago

I love the idea of Sheila using her sister and Crystal hating it. Looking forward to Leah teaching Sheila how to fuck her sister's ass.

The description of Crystal graduation photos was genius, butt plug and tassels on such an important day made me smile. Thanks and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really good.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know Gamblnluck created this universe and controlled the characters but I cannot see Dave going back to anything close to normal when freed if he survives. Maybe Gamblnluck will have Leah’s predictions in chapter one come true. Dave will come out free and submissive to women specifically his mom and sister. Is that success for mom’s do over? Or Dave is broken, cannot trust and sinks into depression. Is that a productive member of society? Even if his slavery is extended and he repays all family and makes reparations above and beyond to all victims how does Dave not always view his former masters as monsters.

The story is well written and pulls me in. Mostly because the pain and reactions felt by Chrystal and Dave are realistic. I think the ending will be a challenge. Gamblnluck made a comment that originally the story would end about here and let readers imagine an ending. I suspect author will continue to write increasingly painful humiliating punishments suffered by Crystal and Dave. I don’t see a way for author to have Dave come out of this with a healthy relationship to his family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My thoughts go to David not being able to mentally handle the degradation, dehumanizing treatment, and utter disdain, and effectively hate of his family and their psychopath female associates. I see him breaking down completely and becoming a mental vegetable. He had been threatened with very likely, if not predetermined, multiplication of his enslavement, disowned, and dehumanized; what could be left? At which point mother would accuse him of faking and trying to be a martyr, not understanding the total emotional breakdown. That would result in corporal punishment that would bring him near death. Would the Judicial "authorities" ever check on the health of a family slave, and would they encourage further degradation? In the end, would many such family slaves become so mentally broken that they would be placed in indefinite family custody after their multiple sentence extensions?

Would there be "quiet" slave rebellions in which family slaves would attack their owning family so they could be killed by the collars because death would be preferable to life?

Isn't that what this society intends? It seems that the political powers would intend this to establish a large population of permanent slaves to empower the psychopathic minority to keep the real power in power.

-jog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Further, Mother doesn't have a soft side. She is a psychopath and she is training her daughter and all of the other females to be the same. This isn't slavery, it is physical torture and terrorism.

Personally, I think you've painted yourself into a corner with these female psychopaths. I don't see any realistic path to redemption.

-jog

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES