My Mother the Cum Whore Pt. 02

Story Info
Kara's hunger grows.
2.9k words
4.28
66.5k
119

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmansd
rmansd
240 Followers

"That couldn't have been real." Robby thought to himself as he began to wake up.

With his eyes still closed he felt something was odd. His legs were spread open wide and he felt a hot wet mouth... on his cock. Still groggy and tired he chose to keep his eyes closed and focus on the sensation on his penis.

Kara was always an early riser and she had to be for work. This morning however she had awoken to her son laying next to her with his soft cock out.

"He's so adorable. I can't believe my little boys a man now." Kara thought.

"We can't go back to what we were before. Not after what happened last night." Kara thought.

"I just love you so much baby." Kara whispered and she leaned in to kiss her sleeping sons cheek.

"I'd do anything to make you happy." Kara whispered again while her kisses started trailing down his face and neck.

"Mama is hungry. Will you let mama eat?" She purred as her kisses trailed down his chest and stomach.

"Oh god please forgive me." Kara muttered right before she closed her eyes and gobbled up her son's entire soft cock in her mouth.

With both arms Kara pushed her son's legs open to get easier access to her meal. She positioned herself in between his legs like she did the night before. Kara attacked his cock like a hungry calf going after its mothers tit. She wanted that hot milk in her stomach but this time she wanted to taste more if it. She wanted to savor and enjoy the creamy goo that her son was going to give her.

Kara liked to keep the entire length of the penis inside her mouth while she bobbed her head on it only a few inches to make the sensation on her partner's cock as hot and wet as possible. She made sure to swirl her tongue around the cock head so she could taste every crevice of the cock she was servicing. Of course she had a long tongue so with every swirl of it she made sure to lick his balls at the base of his penis. Kara was an expert at deep throating and knew a man's weak points and how to make him cum hard and fast.

At this point Robby was awake and starting to open his eyes. As his vision cleared he looked down to see his mother in the low morning light. As soon as their eyes met she made sure to bury her nose in his mound and go deep as she could while flicking her tongue on his balls. Robby threw his head back in pure ecstasy as the sensation was overwhelming. They both knew that he was going to cum soon.

This time she wasn't going to let him cum down her throat.

"Mom... Mom I'm cumming." Robby groaned as he bucked his hips forward.

Kara pulled up so that only her son's cock tip was in her mouth as she began furiously flicking her tongue at his hole. At the same time she gripped his cock with her hand and started pumping his penis with every spurt of cum that shot out of her son's cock.

Robby could not take the overwhelming sensation of his orgasm and grunted out in what almost sounded like agony. His legs began to wildly convulse and every muscle in his abs began to flex as he clenched his jaw to ride out this intense orgasm. He grabbed the bed sheets with both hands and squeezed as hard as he could.

Kara on the other hand was completely still, her eyes focused on her son's face which looked like it was in agony. After every rope of cum that landed on her flicking tongue she would pump her hand to the base of his cock to match the rhythm of the spurts.

As she felt the last glob of cum come out of her son's cock she gripped the base of his shaft and squeezed it up all the way to the tip to get every last drop out. She made sure to make a loud slurping noise as she tried to suck out every single bit of cum from the tip. As she pulled away with her mouth closed Robby's now semi soft penis flopped down onto his leg as his muscles relaxed and his convulsions stopped.

Robby opened his eyes slowly to see his mother still between his legs with her eyes fixated on his. She waited for him to see her before she opened her mouth to show her son the creamy white goo that was inside her mouth. This load was huge, Kara could barely keep it from running down the sides of her mouth but she was an expert and knew how to keep it all in.

Kara wanted to show her son what he did to her, what he left inside his own mothers mouth. She swirled her tongue around with her mouth wide open to show she wanted to taste his cum. She closed her lips and began to swish the cum around in her mouth like it was a mouthwash. Kara then tilted her head back and gargled it for a quick second before swallowing everything.

With that Kara leaned back in and took her son's cock head in her mouth one more time and sucked the head hard enough to make a popping noise just in case there was some left over cum then she kissed it softly.

"Thank you for the meal" she whispered to Robby's cock.

"Holy shit mom. Holy fucking shit." Robby said winded.

"It was almost like I couldn't take it. It felt so good mom. Holy shit I can't believe what just happened." Robby said with a slight chuckle.

Little did he know his mother Kara was laying next to him with her eyes closed licking her lips. Kara would almost reach orgasm just at the taste of cum and the thought of how much pleasure she was giving her partner. Her hand was down the front of her panties playing with her clit.

Robby having no experience with women aside from getting blown by his mom didn't know what to do but watch the sexy scene in front of him.

Kara began to twist her nipple with one hand while grinding her hips into her hand that was playing with her clit. After a few gyrations of her hips she began to shake as a wave of her orgasm hit her body.

"I'm cumming baby. Fuck I'm cumming" Kara shouted.

Kara's clockwise rubbing of her clit increased for a brief moment before she stopped completely. Her hips still rotating and thrusting into her fingers slowly before completely stopping. She turned her head to her son and as their eyes met she stuck her fingers that were played with her pussy and sucked off all the juices.

"Mom, you know I could help you with that sometimes. It doesn't have to just be you helping me." Robby said to his mother in an almost concerned tone.

"Aw, you're such a sweet boy." Kara said with a smile on her face as she put her hand behind her son's head.

"For some reason, the fact that I'm giving someone else pleasure gives me pleasure almost to an orgasm. For me it's more mental I guess. I've always been like that, I like to please others. It makes me happy." Kara said.

"Maybe one day you can return the favor, but right now I'm happy with making you happy my baby boy." Kara said lovingly.

"No mom, next time I want to do it. I want to make you cum too." Robby said sternly.

"We'll see." Kara said while sitting up.

Kara felt strange about her son pleasuring her body or putting his penis inside her. For some reason she felt that him pleasing her was more taboo than her pleasing him. She felt uneasy at the thought of her son playing with her pussy or even fucking her so she decided to quickly change the subject.

"My breakfast was yummy." As Kara slapped her stomach with a big smile on her face.

"What do you want to eat?" Kara asked.

"You." Robby said half jokingly.

"What do you mean me?" Kara asked knowing full well what he meant.

"I want to taste your pussy mom." Robby said while getting up and sitting next to his mother.

"I've always wanted to smell your pussy up close and taste the real thing." Robby says in a loving tone to his mother.

"What do you mean up close?" Kara asks.

"Well, I mean you've sucked my cock twice I might as well tell you the truth. I've been sniffing your panties and jerking off to your scent." Robby boldly told his mother.

Kara laughs. "Oh boy you're a nasty perv just like your mom huh?" Kara says while ruffling up Robby's hair.

"And what do you like about my scent?" Kara asked.

"I don't know, something about it is intoxicating. I just want to taste every bit of you. I want to lick you from the back to the front. I want to taste every single part of you mom." Robby said.

Kara bites her lower lip. "You do, do ya?" She says while leaning in to kiss her son.

"That does sound nice, but maybe later OK?" Kara hesitantly said as she got up and tried to walk to the kitchen.

Robby grabs her hand before she walks away and Kara turns around to look at him. "Mom, do you feel weird about me touching you or something?" Robby asks.

Kara sighs. "Honestly, a little bit. I've seen your penis before and I've wiped your butt when you were a baby. I know your body and even though sucking your dick is crossing the line it still feels like a mothers duty to take care of her son. A son isn't supposed to take care of their mothers body. It feels... I don't know it feels like thats crossing the line for me." Kara says with hesitation.

Robby laughs out loud. "Mom you literally just gargled my cum and blew me twice." Robby says in a joking manner.

"I know but for some reason... I don't know why I'm just like that." Kara says with her voice trailing off into embarrassment. Kara turns her back to her son with her arms crossed.

Robby gets up and hugs his mom from behind "It's OK mom, if you're not comfortable yet, I won't push you. If you only wanna do things to me, that's fine. I'm not going to complain." Robby says jokingly.

Kara turns around with a slight smile on her face. "Ow thanks for understanding me baby." She then leans in for a peck on his lips.

"Now, I gotta go start breakfast for you. I know how hangry you get when you haven't eaten. What do you want?" Kara asks.

"Bacon and toast?" Robby replies.

Kara cooks Robby's breakfast and after she sets Robby's plate of food down in front of him she starts to prepare her protein shake.

"You know, if you wanted you could try this with me sometime. It's actually tasty and good for you." Kara says.

"What's in it?" Robby asks as he eats his food.

"Bananas, peanut butter oh and protein powder of course." Kara says while mixing her drink up.

"No special ingredients?" Robby asks while finishing his last bite.

"No that's pretty much it." Kara replies.

Kara stops what she's doing and turns to look at her son who's licking his fork with a huge grin on his face.

"Special ingredient you say?" Kara says with a smirk.

"I mean, you like it so much why not put it in your drink. I'd be happy to provide you with the ingredients." Robby says as he stands up and starts jerking his soft cock.

"It is good for you, high in nutrients and protein." Kara says while biting her lower lip.

Kara walks toward her son with her protein drink in her hand and kneels in front of him. Robby quickens his pace as his cock is rock hard now. Kara proceeds to move his hand away and takes the entire length of his cock in her mouth one time to lube it up. She then proceeds to jack him off vigorously with the tip of his cock aimed at her drink.

"Feed me. Feed mommy." Kara whispers.

"Fuck mom. I'm almost there, keep going." Robby says in a strained voice.

"Cum for me, feed your mom that creamy goo." Kara says as she continues to pump her sons cock.

Robby begins to hump her hand and grunts out, "Mom here it comes." Kara puts her cup closer to his tip as the first rope of thick cum is milked out of her son. She slows her pace to match the rhythm of his ejaculation. She got only 3 ropes with the last spurt of cum oozing out of his penis.

Kara leans in and slurps the last glob out of the tip and kisses it as she releases her son's tip from her mouth. Spent, Robby collapses back into his chair at the kitchen table. Kara looks down into the mess that's inside her drink. Her sons cum was more fluid than the rest of her drink and when she swirled her cup around his cum sloshed around inside the cup.

Robby opened his eyes to see his mother proceed to mix his cum and her protein shake together with a spoon. Kara pulls out the spoon and puts a spoon full into her mouth and closes her eyes at how delicious her cum protein shake was.

With the spoon still in her mouth, Kara makes an "Mmm" sound as she sucks the cum shake off the spoon. She proceeds to raise the glass, tilt her head back and let the protein shake drip into her mouth as she devours the entire contents of the glass.

"Fuck mom you love my cum don't you?" Robby asks, still exhausted from cumming.

Kara doesn't respond and instead has her eyes closed savoring the taste. She then opens her eyes and says, "I told you, I could eat you anytime anywhere. Honestly, I could get used to this. Do you mind becoming my food?" Kara whispers as she proceeds to lick the glass clean.

"Honestly, I don't know if my balls could keep up with you mom." Robby says exhausted.

"I can't wait to try your cum topping for lunch and dinner." Kara says jokingly.

"My balls are aching just thinking about it mom." Robby says lightheartedly.

The two spend the rest of the day bumming it around the Cabin, telling stories about when Robby was a little kid. The pair began functioning less like mother and son and more like a couple. Throughout the day Robby would slap and pinch his mothers butt which she liked. Kara would laugh and giggle like a little girl every time he did things like that. The initial shock of her doing nasty things with her son was beginning to wear off. Kara was beginning to see her son as more of a man and less like her baby boy.

Other than the butt grabbing and pinching the two didn't go any further than that. That is until Kara decided to do a little bit of yoga while Robby watched. Robby saw how sexy his mother was as she was faced away from him doing her yoga poses. Her massive ass would jiggle with every motion. Eventually the sweat on her ass formed a deep outline where her thong was. Robby had enough, he knew at that moment he had to go further with his mother.

Kara knew her son's eyes were all over her. She positioned herself facing away from him so she could show off her thick booty to her son. She never made eye contact with him but she knew exactly what she was doing to him. She loved teasing him, knowing that his cock was rock hard and that all of his juices were building up inside.

After the workout Kara tells Robby, "I'm going to run a bath I feel all sticky." with a smile on her face as she peels her wet yoga pants off to reveal her white thong she was wearing underneath. Her thong was soaked.

Robby realizes this is a perfect time to get closer to his mother as she already felt more comfortable around him.

"Mind if I join you? I uh, feel sticky too." Robby says to his mother with a sly smile.

Kara bites her lower lip then smiles, "Drop your boxers." Kara says while peeling her white thong off of her ass. Her pussy juices all mixed in with sweat creating a strong musky odor. Kara tosses the thong at her son and Robby catches it mid air. He puts the thong to his nose and takes in a deep sniff that causes his eyes to roll back. The scent of his mom's pussy was making him ready to bust in his pants.

Robby opens his eyes and looks at his mom while he sniffs her panties and begins to lick the entire length of the thong where her asshole would've been all the way to the front of her pussy.

Kara has a slight grin on her face as she shows the front of her naked body with her swollen and completely waxed pussy to her son. She goes into the bath with the pair never breaking eye contact with each other. Robby stands up with the thong still to his face and his rock hard cock pointing at his mother and proceeds to walk towards the bath.

End Part 2

rmansd
rmansd
240 Followers