My Mother the Cum Whore Pt. 04

Story Info
Robby makes her his.
2.6k words
4.22
56.5k
83

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmansd
rmansd
240 Followers

Kara looked deep into her son's innocent eyes. She was breathing hard as her heart was pounding out of her chest. She was on top of her son cowgirl style as they sat in front of the fireplace on the couch. Her body was almost moving on it's own as both of their primal urges had taken over. Her hips grinding back and forth on her son's hard rod only separated by a few pieces of fabric.

She looked down to see Robby gripping the base of his cock through his boxers to rub it in between her lips. Her soaked thong rode up and the sides of her pussy were bulging out the sides. She felt her bare pussy lips brush her son's cock head through his boxers.

Kara threw her head back as she bit her lower lip, "Fuck" she moaned as she increased her pace of grinding herself onto her son's hard tip as her excitement grew.

Robby let go of his mom's thick booty and pulled his mother's shirt off her body. Her erect perky nipples right at his eye level. He quickly took one into his mouth and sucked and flicked his tongue on her nipple. He traded nipples every few seconds making sure to give each equal attention. Robby was no expert but he was a natural just like he was at eating pussy.

After a few moments of sucking her nipple and grinding on each other they both knew they had to take it a step further. Kara quickly got off her son and pulled his boxers off to free his bare cock before she got back on top of him. She wrapped her hands around his neck and shoulders as she sensually rubbed her pussy on his bare and swollen cock tip.

She leaned back to look at her son's cock smashed up against her cunt with only the thin fabric of her thong blocking the way. "This is it." She thought to herself. Kara moved her thong to the side and lowered herself ever so slowly until her pussy lips kissed the tip of her son's cock.

"Ohhh." Kara gasped as soon as she felt her only child's cock touch her wet pussy.

Robby felt the heat from the fire but he also felt the heat coming off of his mother's pussy. She was a bitch in heat and she needed to mate. She needed a hard dick inside her. She needed HIS cock inside of her.

As Robby's pre cum mixed with his mother's juices as he rubbed his cock head on his mother's entrance they both looked up to make eye contact and share a loving kiss.

"Your mine after this you know." Robby whispered.

"I've always been yours." Kara said breathlessly before lowering herself ever so slightly onto her son's cock.

"Oh shit, it's happening." Kara thought to herself.

Robby's cock began to push up against his mom's pussy. It wasn't in the correct area initially. It was more toward her clit and not at her hole. Kara reached down to guide her virgin son into her. She felt just a fraction of her son's cock head at her entrance. She looked at him with love and lust in her eyes. She then leaned forward and stuck her tongue in her mouth and she lowered herself onto his cock.

First the head was inside then a fraction of a second later she had fully sat down on Robby. Her clit resting at the base of her son's cock. Robby was fully inside his mother, she had taken his virginity.

Robby could not speak, he could only look at his mother with his mouth slightly open as he tried his best to take in the moment. His cock head felt every crevice and every gush of liquid inside of his mother's pussy.

Kara didn't get up right away. Instead she stuck her tongue down her son's mouth while she ground her pussy into him while his entire cock was inside her. She ground her hips into him to get the deepest penetration they could. She rocked her body back and forth as she squatted down hard on her son's cock.

Robby entered the most sacred place he could ever enter with his cock. They broke every rule imaginable that a mother and son share. This new connection they had with Robby's cock buried deep in his mother shattered any connection they had previously as a mother and son.

"Oh God honey" Kara yelped as she felt Robby instinctively thrust into her from the bottom.

Her son was fucking her and she was loving every moment of it. He didn't know what he was doing but his body had already taken over.

They went from a few little bounces to Kara matching his rhythm and bouncing her big Colombian ass onto Robby's thighs. Slap, slap, slap as her booty smashed into his thighs and groin.

Kara opened her eyes at the realization that not only was he a virgin but she remembered that he is probably going to cum soon. She looked at Robby as he looked up at her, "You can't cum in me." She whispered to him.

"Robby, are you listening? Don't cum in me OK Baby?" Kara said, raising her volume.

Robby didn't respond.

"Robby, hey I'm serious you can't." As Kara's bouncing slowed down.

"I don't give a fuck what you say." Robby thought while picking up the pace on his thrusting.

Kara completely stopped bouncing and stayed in a squat position over Robby's cock as he thrusted in and out of her pussy.

"Hey, I'm serious you can't. I could get pregnant. I'm not on the pill dude." Kara said while starting to get frustrated.

Robby continued to ignore his mother and focused on fucking her juicy pussy.

"ROBBY!" She yelled before slapping him across the face.

Robby looked up at his mother in anger.

"I'm sorry but you weren't listening." Kara protested.

Robby put his hand under one thigh and wrapped his arm around her waist with the other and pulled her down onto the couch. "Robby!" Kara yelped. Robby then quickly peeled off her thong and tossed it aside. She laid there in front of him on her back with her legs spread eagle, her swollen lips and the pink glistening flesh of her pussy exposed. He could see her pussy was leaking clear and sort of cloudy liquid out of her fuck hole.

"Robby no." Kara protested. Robby aimed his cock at his mother's pussy and rubbed his cock head up and down her slit. This continued on until Kara's hips started to thrust back on their own. Her body wanted him inside even if she protested.

Kara couldn't take it anymore, his cock head had brushed too many times against her clit. It felt too good and it clouded her judgment.

"Fuck it, just fuck my pussy." Kara whispered reluctantly.

"What? Speak up." Robby said as he rubbed his cock head up and down her slit faster and harder.

"Fuck me, just stick it in and fuck me. Fuck whatever happens next." Kara shouted.

With that Robby looked down as he positioned himself at her hole. He slowly pushed in as the tip of his dick disappeared then another inch, then another, then he couldn't see any more so he looked up at his mother.

His hands were holding up both of her legs while she then used her hands to play with a nipple and rub her clit at the same time.

Robby began to thrust in and out slowly as he was already almost ready to cum. He couldn't spoil the moment by cumming too early.

Kara instinctively started bucking and humping back but her pace was too frantic for Robby to hold his load.

"Fuck yes keep going baby I'm gonna cum on that cock." Kara said winded.

That comment drove Robby over the edge. He for sure couldn't take it anymore.

He collapsed forward falling on top of his mother who was shocked.

"UGHHHHHHH!" Robby grunted.

He thrust every inch of his cock he had deep as he could into his mother's cunt.

The first rope of his virgin cum exploded inside his mother's pussy.

Kara wrapped her legs around him, keeping him locked in.

"Oh FUCK!" Robby grunted again as the second pump of his seed was shot into his mother as deep as he could.

The sensitivity on his cock was too much for him to handle but he still thrusted in and out as he came even if it was ever so slightly.

Kara looked on as her son's face was in pure ecstasy. She didn't cum but she was pleased that she gave her man a mind blowing orgasm with her pussy.

Robby then completely collapsed on top of his mother with his eyes closed. With his head resting on her chest he could hear her heartbeat. Kara kept her legs wrapped around her son while she stocked his hair to calm his nerves after that intense orgasm that he had.

Kara's cunt was filled to the brim with her son's hot seed. It began to leak out the sides as her son's cock began to soften. She was surprised when Robby pushed himself up as his cock flopped out of her pussy. She unwrapped her legs and Robby crawled up to place his white foamy cock in her face. His crotch was an absolute mess, it looked like he had humped a whip cream pie.

"Clean me up." Robby said breathlessly.

Before he even finished talking Kara was already sucking on his soft cock. Slurping up all of their foamy juices. She slithered her tongue around every crevice of his cock as to get every bit of cum and her juices off of his cock. When she was done his cock flopped out squeaky clean with just the shine of her saliva on it. She licked his balls clean as some of the cum and her juices dripped down. She popped each nut in her mouth and flicked her tongue on his balls to make sure it was also extra clean. She even slurped on his bush that was soaked with juices.

Robby then collapsed back down on top of his mother placing his head on her chest with his body in between her legs.

"I love you mom." Robby said with his eyes closed listening to her heart beat.

"I love you too." Kara said while looking up at the ceiling.

"You know we can't go back to being normal after this." Kara said while starting to scratch his scalp again.

"You can't fuck your mom and then act like nothing happened ya know. You're an adult and you know that right?" Kara said before Robby looked up at her and said, "Shh." while putting his finger over her mouth to silence her.

"Look at the mess we made." Robby said as he crawled down to look at his mother's pussy to look at the aftermath of their sex. Kara reached down between her legs to grab a finger full of Robby's cum and her juices. She brought her finger to her mouth and sucked the cum off.

She repeated that 4 to 5 times trying to scoop out every little bit of cum. She closed her eyes and savored every single time she got to taste his cum.

"The couch is soaked." Robby said with a grin on his face.

"Robby, I know you think I'm over thinking things but I think you're not taking it seriously enough." Kara said and she sat up.

"Look mom, if you get pregnant. We'll raise it together and you can tell people it's my brother. The baby would never know I was the father." Robby said confidently.

Even if Robby seemed extremely naive, he saying that sort of put her mind at ease. At least he was thinking about the consequences and he would always stay with me she thought.

"Well, I'm going to go on birth control and before we head home I'll stop by the pharmacy to pick up some Plan B." Kara said relieved.

"You can cum in me all you want when I'm on the pill sweetie." Kara said.

"Mama's done having babies." Kara said with a giggle and slapping her stomach.

The two wrapped up their weekend fucking like rabbits. In the morning Robby didn't feel a hot wet mouth on his cock he felt his mom's big booty bouncing on him and before he started shooting his hot gooey sperm he made sure to tap her leg as she quickly hopped off of his cock to deep throat him while he came.

They fucked 3 more times that day with each time Robby cumming inside his mother's mouth. Sometimes she liked to savor the taste and show him it. Other times he would cum directly down her throat.

"Mom's finally all mine." Robby thought as he looked down at his mother with her mouth wide open showing him his hot load that he just deposited. With a swish and a quick gargle she then swallowed it down with a smile on her face. "Was I a good girl daddy?" Kara said playfully.

Robby laughed, "Yeah you were a good little cum eating girl mom." he said with a smile.

"Oops look at the time. We gotta go now dude." Kara said as they both looked around at the cabin to make sure everything was in order. They were both packed and ready to go home.

"That was a nice little snack for the road." Kara said before grabbing his hand and pulling him outside. "But we really gotta go now, so let's go." She said while hurrying out the door.

Robby looked back at the cabin. It was a tiny piece of shit but this was the place where his dreams came true. Hell it was the place where most men in his position dream would've come true. He had an exotic swimsuit model for a mother worshiping his cock, eating his cum anytime he wanted. Robby knew he was the luckiest dude on the planet.

During the plane ride home Robby realized that he wasn't fully satisfied. He wanted to see how much further he could take his desire. He wanted to see what else his mother could do with him. Even though she said she didn't want his baby and was going to take birth control. Robby however had other ideas about whether or not she was going to have his child. "She could try to take birth control. That doesn't mean she's really going to take birth control. Not if I could help it at least." He thought to himself as he looked at his mom and smiled.

Kara looked at her son and could not stop grinning. She was so in love. Robby made her feel young again. His youthful cock and endless supply of cum kept her belly full and her pussy happy and aching for more. She felt that she and Robby were closer now than they ever were before as mother and son. She looked into his eyes and thought, "I would do anything to make you happy." Kara thought about how they weren't really seen together in public and didn't live near her family so they could go out on dates in public and nobody would know that they were mother and son. Like mentioned previously Robby looked more like his father who was Filipino so also nobody would guess that we were related. It was perfect, she had a man in her life again that would stay with her and love her forever.

When they got home Robby realized he only had a little bit of time left before he had to go back to college. He had a goal and that was to get his mom pregnant before he went back to school. He had to find a way and he was going to make it happen no matter what.

End Part 4

rmansd
rmansd
240 Followers