All Comments on 'My Mother's Boss Pt. 01'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
petey377petey377over 4 years ago
hot

hope to hear more about him becoming her bitch boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so hot

more more please more

JoannePareJoannePareover 4 years ago
Wonderfull Story

Dear Phoenixcinders,

Wonderful story would love to hear more of them as they progress into that wonderful world.

Please add to shis story.

Joanne

XO

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great read. Once again I am impressed. Keep doing what you do. I look forward to more of this.

spankfunforspankfunforover 4 years ago
Great Start To A Long Story, I Hope!

Everytime You Are Forced To Try Something Mew, You Become Less Prejudiced! Love Your Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't wait for next chapter

Imagining how he gets his cherry popped and mother and son servicing together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What happened to A Game of Basketball?

Nice to have you back but what about your other works? A game of Basketball is my fav but you haven't touched it since March

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
“But... I’ve got... school!” I wine.

Do they serve wine at school now? What am I missing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
phoenixcinders give me more trans sexual m2f stories.

Looking forward to reading some more transgender stories of hung females making fucktoys of young men - I love sucking on a nice Shecock too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

as always, a very good story. been a big fan of yours since your "a game basketball" series which is one of my favorite on this site. really enjoyed this shorty and very glad to see you writing here again. thanks for sharing!

cuckold_bi_boicuckold_bi_boiover 4 years ago
hello

I really liked it all around and hope to see more from you Thank you for sharing it :)

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Nice to see an arsehole get his own medicine.

Writing is good.

But don't like the story.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 4 years ago
Good story

Nice idea, good timing and a really aggressive boss.

What could be bad?

Love to read the next part and maybe more!

Hope you have more coming :)

YoungMickaelYoungMickaelover 4 years ago
Great shemale mistress

Its so hot that she take what she wants and make a young guy her sex toy! Please more Stories like that please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Would love to see her fuck the mom in front of him. And I hope Crystal gets in on the action too ;)

wistanwistanover 4 years ago
Excellent beginning

I can see this is a story that's going to get right down to it! I tend to write long intros to the situation, can't seem to avoid it. There's something to be said to getting to the point, so bravo. Can't wait to see how this develops.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great. Just one thing

Overall lovvvvved it. I felt like the pacing was really good throughout the lotion section until the abrupt admission that she wanted a blowjob. That felt abrupt and I think keeping at the pace you were on would improve it a little. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why did you abonde the romance?

I don't like the story.

It is disgusting how the mother sale out her son and that everything was planned from both.

I love you as a author how have always a romantic hinch in the the story.

Never have you make someone a bitch that will be sold to strangers or a mistress slave relationship that is without love in equal way. This you are only a sex toy is something that broke my heart.

I wold like love between Cindy and cristel but without mind breaking.

It only make the story so sad. I hat the way the mistress treat the rest.

They are humans but for her it is as if thy were toys she can throw away

I feel disgusted and angry with myselfe as I reading it.

I love how you make a romantic change in most of your story's but her I see no hope for it. Even when cristel and Cindy come together they will be sold by the mistress and would never be free together or securt

I hope you don't make this story like this no love mind break shit.

I was the most chocked that you make the hole reasen that he was born is this distguning game of his mother and her mistress. I feel like throwing up since I rest it.

I have thought you wouldn't make such story's.

I really have hoped that I found a good author that I can sponsor without thinking it is a disgusting. Because the min break stuff is popular on this site.

Pleas don't let me down

I know I am only one of your readers but I hope you can make in this story a turn.

It can be that cristel and Cindy run away or that the mistress changed her ways because of an event or the mother and the mistress change together and apologized.

I hope you can read this and I hope you understand me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No one

Is going to do the creepy shit you suggest just to pay for a mobile and gas, also the mother is a disgusting bitch for doing this to her son. Finally the son must be gay all along and you just are clearly warping this tale to suit your oddball needs. No straight man is going to do this crap no matter what your mind tells you out of no where.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

Interesting start. You've shown us he's capable of being real dick to people, that he can have empathy for people who may be hurting, and that he doesn't have much experience being an underdog.

You'll have so many ways you can take this story. I suspect it will involve his new boss taking him in so many ways. Wouldn't it be a hoot if Crystal was his new boss's kid? Would love to see that scenario play out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Grammar is important

As it makes you look like an asshole if you get it wrong. Luckily you may have asshole readers who don't even notice.

But... I’ve got... school!” I wine." Red, white or rose?

Oh you mean whine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It won't be like this, but it it was me, I would return and cut his ba!ls off and tell him his dick is next, if he ever touch's me or mom ever again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES