All Comments on 'My Mother's Boss Pt. 02'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love it. Was waiing for Crystal to get involved.

wistanwistanover 4 years ago
Great

Love the story so far. I love the thought that Carter is going to wind up submitting to everyone - his mom, her boss, her boss's niece, whoever else comes along...

5 stars

AlbedoGrimoireAlbedoGrimoireover 4 years ago

Very good I’m looking forward to reading more!!!

Bi47Bi47over 4 years ago
WOW πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Start of wonderfully now it magnificent fabulous. Please please more😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 love t it so much😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2 is great

I can’t wait for part 3 and Crystal having her way with Carter!! Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great so far!!!

Great so far!!! Look forward to read the whole story!!! Keep it coming.....or would that be cumming ???

petey377petey377over 4 years ago
great

gets hotter & hotter can't wait to see what Crystal will do with carter

Mr_MergersMr_Mergersover 4 years ago
RE:

I hope Crystal goes full leather-clad mistress on Carter's ass. He needs someone his own age to be paired with for life hee hee hee

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
3 stars

i gotta be honest you lost me when you brought the mother into the action. well written though thanks for sharing.

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
Interesting

First of all, I liked it and read it all the way through.

Second, some bad wrong words. Stuff that spell check won't get because the author wrote a word that sounds like the word he wanted, but wasn't. English sucks that way.

Third, a Garter Belt to hold up pantyhose? Kind of redundant, how high up did mom have to wear that garter belt to be above the waist of pantyhose?

Fourth. good story, I liked it. Full stars.

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
And ....

I thought it was hot to bring in the mom, and as someone else commented, I was just waiting for Crystal to show up.

I can't remember if this story is in the incest/taboo category or not. It will probably hurt the scores if it isn't. The people that like that category will love it, but the ones that don't ... will down vote it bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just A Story

Not sure how I came across this story. Both parts. At least this is just the Authors' fantasy. I hope. Realty would have been different altogether. But if you have reality there would be no story. For most people, when you apply blackmail and coercion from the most trusted person in your life (Mother) descent into insanity would take hold. Just a matter of time before Carter flips and death and destruction would ensue. But then you would not have a continuing story. (Supposedly). So I guess in Chapter 3 Carter and his "Mom" get home and have a heart to heart. Maybe you'll have him F*** his mother the same way he was by Lexie. Hope so anyway. Will look to the next chapter to see which way it goes, even though I have an idea already. So the subject matter is not my cup of tea, will give you credit for being well written. It's why I kept reading. Would rather read a story well written than one that is a complete mess. Maybe you can pen a good burn the bitch or bastard story in the future. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

to be honest ... i really love this story .. so good to see a real man change into a total sissy.. I don/t mind at all that his mom gets involved. I don't mind about incest at all as long as people both love it ..Maybe he could get him mom preg ? or is that to bad to ask? i would love to see the boy totally feminized... I hope to soon read more parts of this story... Thanks.

petey377petey377over 4 years ago
excellent

hope the story continues & they be her full time slaves & Crystal has her fun with carter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Can’t wait for part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part three please it's been so long

Feels like for ever

lbj79lbj79over 4 years ago
Next part Please!

This story is in great need of a chapter 3.

gasissynoragasissynoraover 4 years ago
not done yer

Great start, Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

please do more chapters. I love what you have done so far. And i have to admit i am jealous of Carter but reading this story helps make up for what i missed, but dreamed of, when i was his age

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where is part tree

Hurry up and post it please

rmac1rmac1over 4 years ago
Love the story line, for some of us, this scenario......

Love the story line, although I hate to say it, you need a proof reader and an editor. Far too many misspelled words and incorrect word usage.

The story line is very sexy and I am enjoying the new developments of sex slavery and especially with a transsexual. What I wouldn’t give to have a sexual relationship with a transsexual. So fucking hot, and to think about being a sexual slave to this woman, wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Annnd you killed any interest I had

1 star. Best of luck.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 4 years ago
love this story

I love this story. Really hot. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

Me -- I'm such a sissy faggot cocksucking bitch AND I LOVE IT !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I kinda love the storyline but the mommy part where mommy fucks up her kid for mommys mistress is a "little" to far... i felt like slapping mom to another planet... i guess i'm not sick enough to enjoy that part of the storyline...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tanner is the only character with common sense.

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

Why so mean to him? He actually cared about Crystal..

Also whatsup with the mom. She said the mistress is so kind and compassionate? The hell.. she is brutal against him.

Also Lexie literally mentioned she fuked his moms ass why is he so suprised? Plus why doesnt he talk to his mom about whats goin on lol?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Ha ha ha - priceless.

"Her word is law. You were born to be her cocksleeve"

Cocksleeve? Or cockslave?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No young guy, quarterback and getting as much pussy as he wants, would do this. He can go to the police and charge her and mom with rape, kidnapping and blackmail. This is the biggest problem with stories like this, it avoids the obviouz. On top of that, the Tranny is a total bitch!

4Leather4Leather10 months ago

Mom doing what she did was wrong for sure. Like to see were this leads in school.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES