My Mothers, My Sister and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon enough our food came and we all ravenously gulped it down, proving just how hungry we all were. We each got a refill on our drinks and sat chatting amicably while we waited for the bill. The cost wasn't enough to put a dent in my debit card so I paid the bill and I took my leave to empty my bladder once again. Julie and Linda thought it sounded like a good idea and went off to their restroom once again.

The next stop was the motel which was full up for some reason so we hit the road westward once again hoping for something in Austin which fortunately wasn't too far down the road. As luck would have it, the motel had only a single room with a king size bed—we took it.

By now, clothing was just about optional when we were behind closed doors and as a result we all stripped down to our individual birthday suits. This had the effect of causing my pecker to perk up to stand at attention which was a fact that did not go unnoticed by Julie or Linda. Little did I know that this was going to be a prelude to our first actual threesome and what it would entail in the end.

I really hadn't realized how close Julie and Linda had gotten in the past week or so since we had left home, but they looked at each other and grabbed for teach other's tits. Mouths latched onto nipples and there were sucking sounds coming from their direction.

Julie's ass was facing me and I stepped up behind her stabbing her pussy with my rampantly hard cock. She squealed as my cock went into her body and I felt her wiggle her ass against me driving my cock even deeper inside her. I started pounding as hard as I could into her juicy folds and was rewarded with more groans coming from between Linda's opened legs. All of a sudden I heard Linda almost squeal as her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. I could hear Julie slurping up Linda's copious juices as she finally gave in to my pounding and, lifting her mouth from Linda's cunt, almost screamed with joy and release. Just as she screamed her joyous release, my cock spewed forth its creamy load of potent sperm.

As I pulled my dick out of Julie's body, Linda spun around and captured my still semi-hard cock between her legs. She kept me from going soft and thirty minutes later I spurted a second hot load of sperm deep into my second fertile cunt of the evening. Little did I know at the time that I had made them both pregnant that night—and just thirty minutes apart!

We all fell asleep within minutes of each other with Julie cuddled up on one side of me and Linda snuggled into my other side with her hand possessively holding onto my cock. We awoke with the sunrise the next morning with Julie's hand wrapped around my cock and balls and Linda sucking on one of my nipples.

My cock rose to the occasion and Julie swung her right leg across my hips trapping my dick inside her velveteen glove. She set a smooth rhythm and kept the pace slow and sedate. Linda continued to suck my nipple as she reached up with one hand to grasp Julie's breast squeezing it gently but firmly. Julie reached down between Linda's legs and played with her daughter's clit after soaking her fingers in Linda's teenage pussy. Linda finished first under Julie's assault and Julie came as I sprayed her insides with my hot, incestuous cum.

We cleaned up, got dressed and had breakfast before hitting the road west once again

We stopped at a casino/hotel in Reno that night and by mutual consent agreed to forego the sexcapades for a night of rest and recuperation. We had taken the suite for a week and retired to our two rooms—Julie and I had one and Linda took the other. The deal was that the following night Linda and I would be sharing the room where Linda was alone tonight.

"Jim, are you getting tired of all the sex we've been having with you?"

"Fuck, no! I love both of you and just want to make you both happy. As for my dick, it will let you know when it can't get up anymore."

"Just thought I'd ask you, just in case we were being too demanding."

"You would never be too demanding. Hell, I'm enjoying myself too much to ever say no to you or Linda."

"Good to hear. Goodnight dear. Sleep well."

"Oh, I will. I'm exhausted. You sleep well too. I love you, Mom."

"Love you, too, Jim."

Sometime in the middle of the night I felt two naked breasts with their hardened nipples pressed into my back and a hand gently stroking my now rampant cock. In another minute or two, my cock juice spurted all over the stroking hand and the sheets. I almost immediately fell back asleep only to find out that it had not been a dream when I awoke in the middle of a fast drying puddle of cum with my mother's sticky hand still wrapped around ,my morning wood. I gently pried her hand away from my raging cock and stumbled into the bathroom to relieve my overly full bladder. Before I finished, I felt Julie's body pressed against my back.

"Ready for a shower, stud?"

"We might not get squeaky clean if we do."

"I sure hope not. I'll wash you if you wash me—in all the places you can reach either with your hands or your dick."

"Any place?"

"You haven't had my ass yet. I'd like to give it to you this morning if you're up to it. That is."

"Reach around here and see just how much I'm 'up to it.'"

"Mmm. Just lube me up with the soap and be gentle."

I soaped up my own mother's asshole and slowly slid my hard cock between her spread legs as she stood under the cascading water bent over at the waist for my rear entry into her body. We started slowly, but Julie soon had herself pounding back in to my fleshy spear as if there was never going to be another time for me to sodomize her. Neither of us heard Linda enter the bathroom n or were we aware of her presence until she walked into the shower and started caressing both of us.

"In your ass, Mom?"

"Oh, yes. Want to try it? I've got Jim nice and hard for you. All you have to do is get some slippery soap up your ass to make it easy for you to take him."

Linda soon had her asshole—with our help—nice and slippery. I slipped my cock from Julie's ass and slowly entered my sister's virgin asshole. She groaned a bit from the pain in the beginning until she relaxed her sphincter. Her groans soon grew into moans and she started pounding me much like Mom had earlier.

"Oh my God, Tim! Fill my ass up with your cum. Give me a sperm enema. Now, now, NOW!" she screamed as she had her first anal orgasm. "Tim, you don't know how full that made me feel. I'll have to have Mom get a dildo so we can return the favor and show you how good it can feel."

"I don't know about that, Linda. I don't know if I could stand having anything up there"

"It didn't stop you from taking both of us. And I gave you my anal cherry. Mom, will you get us that dildo? All of a sudden I want to fuck my brother's ass."

"I'll think about it. Right now let's dry off and order some room service. We have a lot to talk about this morning that doesn't include fucking. OK?"

Linda and I each grabbed a towel and dried mom off before drying ourselves. Wrapped in the casino's bathrobes we ordered and ate a good breakfast while talking about the day's plans and what had to be done as soon as possible to find a place to call home while mom filed for divorce. Because we were both only eighteen, most of the chores fell on Mom's shoulders, but we told Mom that we would help wherever, whenever, and however we could.

Mom got dressed to go out while Linda and I stayed in the bathrobes—at least for the time being. My cock was coming back to life and what I could see of Linda's tits didn't help nor did the fact that Mom got dressed from panties up right in front of me. Sure, I had been fucked and came twice that morning, but I'm still a young, horny guy with horny carnal needs.

"You two can have a good long fuck after I'm gone, but try to keep the noise down, will you? Do either of you need anything while I'm out?"

"Nope. We're good, Julie. Unless Jim needs something, that is."

"I can't think of anything I need right now. I might run down to the newsstand in the lobby and grab a paper to check out apartments."

"Sounds like a plan. Well, I'm off to find a divorce lawyer and start getting Leo out of our lives once and for all." I mentally undressed Mom as she opened the door to leave and my cock became rock hard in a matter of seconds. Mom looked back at the bulge half hidden by the bathroom and smiled with the knowledge that Linda was going to get a second dose of steel cock very soon. "Just save some of that cock for me, will you? I know that I'm horny right now, but I'll be even more ready when I get back here."

Linda and I both grinned from ear to ear as the door closed behind Julie's amazing ass. Ten seconds later the bathrobes were on the floor and we faced each other ready for a good fuckfest. Five more seconds found us sprawled across each other on the bed and within another five seconds I was balls deep inside Linda's hot, wet, dripping cunt. She almost screamed as my cock bounced up against her cervix, a scream that was muffled by my mouth crushed against hers.

We writhed against each other as I tried to penetrate her deeper and deeper with each thrust and she tried to take more and more of me inside her. I didn't care at this point how much noise we were making, only caring about our fucking each other into oblivion and back. Finally we both reached the point when our bodies demanded relief.

"Cum in me, Jim. I want your baby! Make me yours now and forever!" I felt her body tense with the exertion of holding off her climax.

"Here it comes, Linda! I hope you want my baby because I have enough cum to make sure you get what you want!"

"Now, now, NOW!" and I clamped my mouth over hers before she could scream any louder. I shuddered through my cum shooting multiple huge shots of sperm deep inside my sister's unprotected pussy. Gasping for breath, I fell forward on top of Linda's sweaty body as I felt the last of her tremors subside.

I woke to Linda's hands rubbing up and down my back and her kissing me wherever she could reach. "Better let me up, Jim. I need to pee and then I need another shower—without you this time."

"Well, you have first dibs on both the toilet and the shower, but don 't waste your time peeing unless you want me to pee on you!"

We were both dressed by the time Mom got back from her errands. I had gone down to the newsstand for the paper and Linda and I had spent almost an hour looking in the classifieds for an apartment to rent. We were just getting ready to order room service when Mom came through the door and kicked her shoes off her feet and dropped the dress to the floor.

Clad only in skimpy panties and a bra Mom looked at us and asked ,"So what have you two been up to while I was gone? As if I didn't know."

"Nothing much. Jim made me pregnant, we had separate showers afterwards, Jim went down for a newspaper, and we've been going apartment hunting before deciding what we want for lunch. Other than that, not much of anything. How'd your morning go?"

"Well, the apartment hunting has top priority since we have to be here for six months before I can even file for the divorce. Made you pregnant, huh?"

"If he didn't, it's not his fault. He left enough of himself so deep inside me that I have to be pregnant."

"Sounds yummy. Too bad you showered. I could have eaten all that cum out of you."

"Well, I'm sure Jim will give you some of your own so I can eat it out of you."

"Don't tempt me young lady. The problem is that I may not want to have all of that cum sucked out of me. I may just want to get pregnant too."

"At your age?"

"Are you saying that I'm too old?"

"No, but, it's been eighteen years since you last gave birth."

"True but look at how good that turned out. Jim, what have you found in that newspaper? Anything promising?"

"Yeah, one or two but I don't know where they are or if they're even in a part of town we want to live in. Still, the rent isn't that bad for either of them—but, that has me a bit worried, too. Added to that, we will need to get jobs of some kind to make ends meet."

"Says who? I haven't told either of you kids about this, but I have more than a lot of money in an inheritance that even your father knows nothing about—if he did, he would have gambled it away a long time ago.. I got it before I even met him and haven't touched it in almost twenty years. By now it's enough to keep us in money for the rest of our lives. Oh, and Linda, I brought you a present."

Mom handed a longish box to Linda and gave me a conspiratorial look. "I hope this will take some of the edge off while I have my turn at Jim's cock tonight."

"What is it?"

"Open it and see for yourself." Linda did just that and her eyes lit up at the sight of an eight inch dildo laying in the box.

"Oh, wow, Mom! Thanks!" From the glance Linda gave me, I knew my asshole wasn't going to be virgin much longer. I simply smiled back at Linda.

"Yeah, my asshole thanks you, Mom."

"It even has batteries, Jim. Your ass will thank me in the long run, believe me."

"I bet."

"You'll see." Again she smiled at me and this time she even winked. "Wait until I'm the one putting it up your ass. If you are a good boy, your dick will never be harder than when I am done with you."

By now, food became the most important thing in the world for us. Mom changed in front of us while my sister and I pulled on some clothes to cover our previously naked bodies. A meal at a fast food chain restaurant inside the casino was followed by a walking tour of the casino itself. Julie let us play the slots for a while, insisting on being beside us should we hit a winner which I did about a half hour into our little foray into sin—as if we weren't already sinful enough! After winning the five thousand dollar mini-jackpot, we went back to the restaurant and had some cold drinks before returning to our suite. We decided to nap for a while with Julie and I ending up alone in one of the bedrooms while Linda got to play with her new battery operated dildo in the next room.

"I didn't tell you that I bought two dildos did I?"

"Why two of them, Mom?"

"So I can play with your ass without sharing your sister's dildo, why else?"

"You're really going to fuck my ass?"

"Yeah, and you're going to love having your prostate massaged before fucking the hell out of me."

"I don't know, Mom/"

"Get undressed, Tim, and let me take you away to a far higher level of sexual gratification."

I slowly took my clothes off while watching Mom take hers off.

"Now lay on your back and spread our legs."

I did as she told me and watched as she pulled a bottle of clear liquid and the dildo from the bag laying on the bed. She squirted some of the liquid directly on my asshole, and placed the dildo at the opening pushing gently until it popped through my sphincter. I felt like I was stuffed, but it didn't really hurt and then Mom turned the vibrator on and I felt like I was in heaven. My cock had never been so hard in my entire life and the tingling feeling made me want to shoot my load right then ad there.

"Mom, I feel like I'm gonna cum any second."

"Not yet big boy! That cum is only going to go inside my pussy!" She quickly shut the vibrator off and left the dildo in place. "You like the feeling, huh?"

"Fuck yeah! Sit on my cock so I can fill you up!" She swung her leg over mine and sank to the hilt on the first drop. I didn't last long with my ass filled with that fake cock. It only took five or six strokes before my hot baby batter coated the I inside of her cunt. She moaned as she felt my cum spatter over her insides and I felt a warm gush of her ht glove. Mom collapsed on me and kissed my lips with her own soft mouth.

"I love you, Jim. Say that you'll always be my man."

"You know I will always be your man."

"I don't mind sharing you with Linda, but nobody else, understand?"

"Julie, I will always love you."

"Good, because I have something important to tell you"

"What?"

"You're going to be a father!"

"You aren't kidding me, are you? Because that would be the most painful thing you could ever do to me, Mom. You're sure you are pregnant?"

"No, Jim, I'm not kidding you. I missed my period last week and since you have been the only virile man in my life, you're IT! And, yes, I am sure. I took a pregnancy test while I was out this morning."

"Wow! That's great, Julie. But how is that going to affect the divorce?"

"I'm not telling the bastard until after the divorce is final—if then. What Leo does or does not know won't hurt him in the least unless I decide to throw his impotency in his face."

"Does Linda know?"

"Not yet. I thought that, as the father, you should be the first to know." Mom slowly pulled the dildo from my ass which suddenly felt very empty. I wondered if this emptiness was how women felt after sex and after a cock was pulled out of their pussies and decided that it probably was how they felt.

We fucked well into the night with my ass getting stuffed several times during our orgy and several loads of my hot cum filling Mom's equally hot pussy. Morning came and Linda found us still in bed with our bodies tangled together and my still hard cock buried deep inside our Mom's sexy pussy.

"Julie, Jim! Wake up! I have something to tell you both!"

"What? What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. In fact everything is great!" Linda held up a device that looked like an electronic oral thermometer. "I'm pregnant! And Jim's the father! Whoopee!"

Our faces must have shown something because Linda asked "What's wrong? I thought you two would be happy for me."

I looked at Mom and asked "Do you tell her or do I?"

"Tell me what?"

Mom looked at Linda and said "I'm pregnant too and Jim is also the father of my baby."

"No way!"

"Oh yes, my dear daughter. We seem to have both fucked ourselves pregnant by the same cock."

"Oh, wow! How great is that? How far along are you?"

"About four weeks."

"So am I."

I popped up with a question: "So I'm going to be a father twice and an uncle, right?"

"Yeah. And Linda and I are both going to be new mothers and she is going to be an aunt. Plus, I'll be a grandmother twice over."

"Holy shit! What the fuck have I done?"

"Well, big brother, it looks like you got us both pregnant at the same time, not that we didn't want it."

"Jim, I have to agree with Linda—we both wanted to get pregnant and have you be the father. So how does it feel, big guy?"

"Uh, pretty surreal. I can't believe that this hs happened, but I'm glad to be the father."

Linda piped up "What about Dad? When are we going to tell him?"

"As I told Jim, maybe never. I don't care what the bastard knows or doesn't know. I may tell him after the divorce if he pisses me off enough to throw it in his face. The impotent little prick will get what's coming to him—if I ever decide to tell him anything!"

"Speaking of the divorce, Mom, how's it coming?" Linda asked quietly.

"The lawyer thinks it's gonna be a slam-dunk and that your father isn't going to know what hit him until he doesn't have a pot to piss or shit in."

It was then that I decided to tell Julie about the abuse pictures and what I had done with them. From the look on Julie's face, I thought she was going to rip me a new asshole, but suddenly she smiled from ear to ear and exclaimed "You little shit! I love you.! I was hoping for some way to stick it to that fucking asshole, but you beat me to it! Well done!"

"You're welcome, Julie. I think that from now on us calling you Mom is going to be a thing of the past. Right, Linda?"

"Yeah, I can get my head around that.. So what are we going to do now?"

Julie answered that one. "For one thing, we are getting both of us wedding bands different days and different stores. Then, as soon as the divorce is final, we are going to find ourselves a place in the middle of nowhere to raise our babies. If anybody asks, you and Jim are married and I was knocked up by a one-night stand at about the same time. Understood?"