My Mothers, My Sister and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both nodded our understanding. I think Linda was more than a little relieved that Julie had not gone ballistic when she had announced to us that she was pregnant. Both Julie and I knew that I had to be the father as much as Linda and I had fucked each other so there was no conflict there. Linda still had to have been more than just a little relieved. I just found it surreal that I was a father two times over, a brother, a son, a grandfather, and an uncle all at the same time.

"OK, then you two. I need to make one or two things very clear. We need to get us something to eat and then get ready for bed. Oh, before I forget the second thing, let me tell the two of you this little tidbit. We are NOT hurting for money. I have quite a bit stashed away where that impotent prick can't put his fucking hands on it—I even have enough to buy a house, but I don't want to buy it now. I want to wait until after the divorce is final and we decide exactly where we want to live after we are free from your father once and for all tine.

"Where do you want to go to eat?"

"Well, Jim, it should be someplace special. After all, it's not everyday that one becomes a father for two different women in the same family, especially at the same time."

'We settled for the casino's upscale restaurant and spent the next two hours eating and drinking to our heart's content. Julie had a medium rare steak with fries and broccoli to go with a small bottle of vintage red wine—her last for the term of her pregnancy. Linda settled for a diet soda to go with a salmon steak with her garlic mashed potatoes and green peas. I settled for baby back ribs with a hot Asian sauce, fried shrimp, and corn on the cob. I decided on a beer or two or three to wash it all down. Two hours later, the three of us walked back to our room completely sated and ready to get some sleep before going apartment hunting in the morning.

The next morning we woke all tangled with each other with my hard cock ready for whichever pussy was going to sheath it. Julie got there first and sank down to the hilt on her first thrust. Linda perched her pussy over my mouth and slowly lowered it to my waiting tongue. All three of us moaned our appreciation for the most perfect way to wake up—wrapped up with gentle sex; their hot pussies and my hardened steel cock meshing to perfection. After about ten minutes and a couple of pussy gushers the two women in my life switched places.

Linda knew she was going to get my load of hot cum inside her wanting pussy. Julie, I knew, was not going to leave it there for long—she loved eating my cream from her daughter's pussy. Another five minutes or so brought us all to our climaxes and we virtually screamed out our passion as we came one after the other my cock spurting enough cum to make both of them satisified.

"Well, Jim, I think it is time for you to make sure we both get nice and clean, don't you?"

"Yeah, Julie, I guess it is. One at a time or both of you together?"

"I'll let Linda have first dibs in the shower with you, but make sure there is still enough warm water to clean all my nasty parts."

I laughed and headed for the bathroom. Linda followed me and watched as I took a good long piss and then sat down to take hers while I adjusted the water to a moderately hot level.

Linda and I got in the shower together and our hands roamed over each other's naked bodies paying particular attention to the areas between our legs. Linda soaped and pulled my cock while I slipped two fingers inside her hot nether lips. About that time Julie popped her head inside the door.

"OK. Enough playing already. We don't have all day and I need to get washed too."

"Just getting out" I stated as I removed my fingers from Linda's crotch.

"Good. I decided to save time by taking my shower without your help, Jim."

"Really?"

"Yep. If I touched that cock of yours we would never get out of here." She kissed my lips passionately as Linda and I left the shower stall to dry off and get dressed. "Oh, and neither of you need to play anymore this morning. We need some breakfast and then find a realtor--and time's a-wasting, my dears."

Linda and I had barely dried ourselves off before the water stopped running and Mom came through the door toweling her wet hair dry.

"You two still dawdling? Well hurry up and get dressed. I'm hungry for some breakfast." The three of us quickly dressed and left the room. We went down to the restaurant and decided on the cook-to-order breakfast buffet. The girls selected some fruit and juice, but I decided on a medium rare steak with hash browns and eggs over easy. We all had coffee.

After breakfast Mom walked over to the front desk to ask for directions to a good real estate agent. Armed with that information, we set out on foot to explore the city and find ourselves a place to rent. We behaved ourselves on our walk, not even holding hands, and eventually found the realtor's office. I opened the door and let my two lovers enter first.

"May I help you?"

"Maybe, maybe not. My son, daughter and I are looking for a three bedroom apartment that doesn't cost an arm and a leg" was Julie's response to the query. "We don't want a dump in a bad neighborhood, but we do n't want or need something totally high class. We expect to be renting for six months to a year. What do you have available in a moderate price range?"

"Well, let me see," the middle aged woman behind the desk said as she started leafing through some binders on her desk. "How much are you thinking of spending?"

"Somewhere in the $1,300 to $1,500 a month range—a bit more if the location is worth it."

"Hmm. Let me see. My name is Mabel Hathaway, by the way, and what is yours?"

"Julie Anderson--and these two are my daughter, Linda, and my son, Jim."

"Well, Julie, I just may have something that might be of interest you. It's a bit on the high side of what you are willing to spend, but it is in a nice neighborhood. Ah, here it is: 25510 West Liberty Boulevard. It is on the second floor, has three bedrooms, two baths, with a decent size kitchen and large living room, access to a fitness room, a laundry room, and an outdoor pool."

"How much?"

"It's $1,850 a month with a six-month renewable lease."

"We might need to lease it for a little longer than six months."

"Well, Julie, we might be able to negotiate with the building manager. We might be able to find a way to swing a little longer a deal. Would you be willing to go to a year's lease?"

"Maybe, but we would have to see the apartment before we decide anything."

"Of course. When would it be convenient for you to take a look?"

"Would this afternoon be good for you Mabel?"

"I don't have anything pressing this afternoon. Would three this afternoon be good for you and your kids?"

"Sounds good. We'll be back at three. Come on kids, let's go."

We left the office and returned the way we had come. We chatted on the way back to the casino and made our way to the slot machines where we spent the next two hours before eating lunch and taking our car out of the parking garage. It was a much shorter drive than it had been getting to Mabel's office. She was waiting on the sidewalk as we pulled up and quickly got in the back seat next to Linda.

"You want to go two blocks and turn left up the hill."

"OK," was my response. My cock was getting hard looking at the three women I the car with me, but somehow I managed to keep it under a modicum of control.

"When you get to Chicester Street, take a right and go to West Liberty where you'll take a left."

Being a man of few words, my only reply was another "OK." Looking in the rear view mirror, I noticed that both Linda and Mabel had let their skirts rise to the point where I could see Linda's naked pussy and Mabel's barely there light blue panties. My little man got a bit harder at the sight.

Mabel led us up the steps to the shiny apartment building and let us into the lobby. I watched her ass sway as she covered the distance to the elevator. Julie sidled up to me and whispered I n my ear "Like what you see?"

I nodded my head and Julie smiled. "If you want her get her and fuck the living shit out of her cunt." was whispered in my ear with a smile on Mom's face when I looked her way. Inside the elevator, after a quick whispered conversation between the two of them, Julie and Linda both edged me closer to Mabel limiting my range of movement.

I took a closer look at Mabel. Her tits were probably a small B-cup and she had red hair that hung down as far as where I thought her nipples might be hiding. Since I was looking down at the top of her head, I guessed she was about five foot two or three and weighed at most 105 pounds of toned, tight body. All in all, she was as hot as a two dollar pistol on a wanton Saturday night. When they caught me looking at both of them, they smiled and nodded. I was being given a tacit OK to fuck Mabel, if she was willing. That little man was getting harder by the second and was beginning to tent my pants

Mable let us into the apartment and started the five dollar tour. The apartment was a bit on the warm side and Mabel came out of her jacket revealing a spaghetti strap blouse without a bra. Little man reached his full potential and was starting to feel cramped inside my shorts. Mabel glanced down and smiled at the sight.

"Mabel, Jim is yours if you want him. Choose a bedroom and he'll make you as happy as he has made both me and his sister."

"He's fucked both of you? And you're his mother and sister? Oh my God! That is so hot! I've wanted him since I first saw him this morning, but didn't know how I would get a chance to fuck him. Then you two tell me this and offer to let him fuck me. Fuck yes! Jim, come with me. We're going to fuck the afternoon away, stud."

Mabel led me into the nearest bedroom taking off her blouse as she went. "Get out of those shorts, big boy! My pussy is on fire and I'm wanting you to put the fire out."

"Yes, ma'am!" My shorts hit the floor quickly followed by my socks and shoes. My shirt was last, but Mabel whistled in admiration. "I like what I see, Jim! I want what I see and I want it NOW!"

In the meantime, Julie and Linda had stripped naked and cuddled up to the two of us as we fell on the bed in a tangle of arms and legs. Julie and Linda each sucked a nipple into their mouths while my hands were latched onto both of Mabel's B-cup tits. Mabel groaned as her mouth found mine in a long, wet kiss with plenty of dueling tongues. My cock was stiff enough to poke the slippery entrance of her pussy and she moaned again as she pushed her hot, slippy pussy onto my rigid pole of 100% man-meat.

"Do you like what you see, Jim?"

"Fuck yeah! I love your red hair, tight body, pearl shaped tits and lovely pussy. And the tightness makes me want to cum right this instant."

"Hold off big boy! I want both of us to enjoy our first fuck. Your cock is amazing. It fills me like I've never been filled before and you are reaching deeper than my husband ever did before his accident. He's totally impotent now and willing to let me fuck whomever I want. Oh! That was a good one. Now just a bit faster. I'm getting there, but you're gonna have to work on me a little bit more."

Julie and Linda, having finished eating each other, looked on smiling from the other side of the king bed. I started pounding harder into Mabel having eased away from an immediate cum. I was getting closer by the second but wanted to give Mabel an awesome orgasm before delivering a large load of baby makers deep inside her vagina. I wish I could say that I lasted an hour, but in actuality it was closer to thirty seconds of vigorous pounding before Mabel became pregnant with my baby. She screamed as my cum flooded her pussy triggering her own orgasm.

We fell apart panting from our exertions. Mabel rolled over to kiss me and wink.

"So, Julie, do you think that you and your kids could live here?"

"Yes, but it depends on how much the rent is each month."

"Rent is not going to be a problem monetarily. All Jim has to do is keep fucking me and the rent is free."

"How can you say that? You haven't even talked with the owner."

"I am the owner! My apartment is just across the hall from here and I can set the rental conditions as I see fit as long as we all agree on the terms. What do you say, Tim? Free rent for serving this old broad?"

"You're not old, Mabel. I'd fuck you every day if, and only if, Julie and Linda don't tire me out too much." My cock was already beginning to resurrect itself and all three of the women were smiling like Cheshire cats looking a a bowl of creamy sperm.

"Then it's settled. You can move in whenever you like. I'll get some extra keys made, but here's one for now. I will keep one for myself, by the way, but I won't come calling without letting you know ahead of time."

"Nonsense! If you're fucking my son, you are family and welcome to come and go whenever you want."

So that's how I gained a second mother to fuck every which way but loose.

Mabel's husband died abut a month later and Mabel was an almost constant visitor about the time her belly thickened.

Mom and Linda were well on their way to announcing their pregnancies to the world just by the size of their tummies.

Linda and I got wedding bands for the world to see. Since we already had the same last name, we didn't even have a ceremony to formalize our status.

Mom's divorce from my deadbeat father was a slam dunk so he was out of our lives without a pot to piss into.

Between the four of us, clothing was definitely optional and most days would find us all totally naked unless we expected to go out or have company.

With three horny, pregnant women, I never went without sex on-demand and the rent on the apartment was never late. Three women with a total of nine horny holes to plug and I did plug them all!

Ah,what a wonderful life I have!