My Mothers, My Sister and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom lifted off me and looked at Linda. "Are you ready for your turn?"

"Fuck yes!" and Linda slipped her pussy over the head of my still rampant cock. The feeling was different, tighter than Mom's pussy had been, but still magnificent as my steel bar cock bottomed out deep inside my sister's tight pussy. I could feel the velvet ridges gripping my cock as she rode me.

I looked up and saw that Mom had latched her mouth on one of Linda's tits so I reached up for the other one and fondled and caressed it. My other hand reached for the juncture of my mother's legs and I slipped two fingers deep into her most sacred hole, feeling the moisture coat my fingers. I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked the fuck juice off them letting out a moan at how pleasant a taste her pussy had produced.

Linda started speeding up her movements on my raging cock and I warned "Linda! You keep that up and I'm going to fill your hole with a whole bunch of sperm. Are you on the pill?"

"No! I've never had any use for the pill. You're my first! Fill me up! Give me your baby!" And, the pace increased until with a roar I shot three large globs of potent sperm deep inside my own sister's unprotected pussy. Mom pushed Linda off and I felt her mouth cover my still seeping piss hole. Linda fell back on the bed and Mom quickly placed her mouth over Linda's lower lips trying to suck all my sperm out of her daughter's vagina. I moaned at the loss of Mom's mouth covering my dick, but resigned myself to the fact that there was more than enough of my sperm to go around. I even tasted a dollop of my spend and found it not too unpleasant a taste.

After a few minutes, we all fell back on the bed breathing heavily and basking in the afterglow of the best sex that I could imagine. My only thought was that I was no longer a virgin that my own sister and mother had taken care of that momentous moment for me. Wow! A double fuck for my first fuck. Could life get any better than this?

Naked we all fell asleep on top of the covers and slept until morning crept around the curtains. The room smelled of sex, the male and female odors blending into what I considered the perfect mix of smells. There was dried sperm on each of us and Linda's pussy was leaking even more of the fresh stuff. We all kissed each other, long and hard, before rotating into the bathroom for quick showers.

After our morning showers, we hurriedly dressed and packed our bags. Checking our of the motel, we headed for the nearest restaurant and piled out of the car when we arrived. The hostess seated us and presented us with our menus asking for our drink orders. I ordered a large orange juice and coffee, Linda and Mom settled only for coffee.

Mom looked at us and spoke quietly "After last night, I think you had both better start calling me Julie all the time to avoid any slip ups as to our relationships. In fact, it should be first names only from now on. OK?"

Linda and I both nodded as our drinks arrived. I downed half of my orange juice before coming up for air. "Well, James, it looks like you were mighty thirsty this morning. Did Linda and I drain you that well last night?"

"Nothing I can't handle, Julie. Tonight you get the spurting hose instead of Linda. Linda, if you're really good, you might get my second wind and a second burst of wetness."

"OK, Jimmy."

"Both of you, please call me Jim and not Jimmy or James, OK?"

Both agreed as our breakfast orders came to the table. I had ordered a medium rare steak with eggs over easy, hash browns, and an English muffin. Linda and Julie both had scrambled eggs and bacon with a bagel. We spent the next forty-five minutes or so eating breakfast and making plans as to how far we would travel. It was getting on to nine o'clock and we had decided we wanted to stop early enough to look around and do some shopping before the daylight went to its bed.

Since our bags were already packed and in the car before we had checked out of the motel, we started westward once again as soon as we left the restaurant. Julie sat up front with me while Linda sulked in the back because Julie had called first dibs on the front seat promising to change places after lunch. My sister could be a sulky bitch when she didn't get her way, but Julie wasn't going to back down.

As soon as I hit the interstate, Julie undid her seat belt and laid down on the front bench seat with her head in my lap. Shortly after that I felt Julie's fingers unzipping my fly and fishing my cock out of my pants. My cock wasn't hard at that point but as soon as Julie sucked it into her mouth, the blood rushed in and it was as hard as a rock.

"Hey! Save some of that for me!" came from the back seat. I chuckled and replied "Don't worry, there will be plenty of my cum for your hungry mouth. You'll have first dibs on my cock tonight. Just remember that there are two of you and only one of my cock. Learn to share, Linda!"

"Fuck you, Jim!"

"I bet you want to do that right now, don't you?" Julie's voice piped out as she took my cock out of her mouth, still holding it with her soft hand.

A few mumbles were her only answer. I felt like I was getting dangerously close to filling Julie's mouth with a load of my cum and warned "Get ready, Julie. I'm not going to hold it very much longer."

A few garbled words were all Julie's response as she ducked back down and sucked even harder on my soon to erupt cock. Three or four more strong sucks took me over the edge. I don't know how I managed to keep the car on the road as I unloaded a huge load of cum into Julie's gullet. She swallowed like a pro and took my full load into her mouth en route to her waiting stomach.

"Julie, can I get some of that?" Came from the back seat.

"For a supposed until recently virgin, you are a real cum slut, Linda." My mom leaned back over the seat and fed Linda a small dollop of my sperm laden cum. I watched in the rear view mirror as they swapped my cum back and forth until a long blare of a truck air horn brought me back to what I was supposed to be doing. My dick was still hanging out of my fly as the truck slowly began to pass me on the left. Mom hurriedly slapped her hand over my exposed member as the driver gave another, shorter double toot on his horn.

After that, I kept my eyes on the road with the wheels chewing up the miles of asphalt as the morning became noontime and it was time to eat lunch and take a potty break. I found a fast food place and we went in with the girls telling me what to get them and then sprinting off to the lady's room. I bought the food and found a table about the time Julie led Linda out of the restroom. They spotted me and grabbed the chairs on either side of me at the round table.

"So. Jim, what are your plans for the afternoon? More driving or do you want a break?"

"I'm OK for another couple of hours and then either you or Linda can take over."

"Oh it will be me and you will sit up front and finger fuck me until I cum. Then you will lick my pussy juice off your fingers and start all over again."

"Geez, just remember that there's only one of me and two of you!"

"Most guys I've heard of would give their left testicle to have two hot women pawing over them. How about you, Linda? Have you heard anything else about men not wanting threesomes?"

"Fuck no! I thought it was a man's most cherished fantasy and one that would get his dick hard in three seconds flat! Limp to hard in three seconds!"

I reminded Linda that she had first dibs on my hard cock tonight and she smiled sweetly back at me before finishing her cheeseburger, popping the last of her French fries into her mouth, and slurping up the remainder of her drink. Julie and I finished a few seconds later and we all stood up.

"If you girls can take care of the trash, I have to get rid of a full bladder" I said as I headed in the direction of the men's room. I stepped up to the urinal and unzipped my fly. My cock was halfway hard as I pulled it out. "I hope you stay as happy and as hard, if not harder, as you are right now, my good man. Just think, yesterday you had never had sex and now you have as much as you want. Just don't fuck it up!" I finished and zipped my pants up before washing my hands and leaving the restroom.

We got back in the car and pulled out of the parking lot. The interstate westward was a hot sunny blaze as the miles melted away. We passed from Missouri into Kansas along I-70 on our way towards Denver. I was amazed at how barren and empty the farmland was without anything to break up the monotony of our westward trek.

Both Julie and Linda fell into a well deserved albeit restless rest as I put more and more miles between us and my asshole father, wondering how much his life had changed in the past couple of days since I had sent the photos proving his abuse of my mother--and his wife--to his ultraconservative boss.

By the time I had reached Goodland, the sun was directly in my eyes and it was getting late into mid-afternoon. I found a good motel for the night and woke the girls up. As they scrambled to put themselves together, I pulled up to the reception portico and stopped the car.

Grinning, I told them that they looked like they a million bucks in their wrinkled clothes and rumpled hair.

"Like hell, doofus! Julie and I look like hell and you know it."

"Nah, you two look sexy as hell, Linda! That's my story and I'm sticking with it!"

"Linda, cut Jim some slack. He's been driving all day while we were sleeping."

"Yeah, but your head was in his lap the whole time."

"So what? Sleeping ain't sucking his dick, you little green-eyed monster."

"Fuck you, Julie!"

"Yeah, you really don't think that I'm not going to fuck Jim tonight? Remember, Linda, you're getting first dibs on his cock tonight. I'll settle for sloppy seconds out of your pussy when he is done fucking you and puts his still hard cock in my cunt."

My cock stirred at the mental image that Julie had just put in my head. "Girls, I've got to get us a room and I can't do that with a hard dick sticking out of my pants." I quickly got out of the car before my cock could harden any more than it already had and went into the motel to get us a room with two queen beds—just for show since I knew we were going to share just one bed between the three of us.

While I parked the car, Julie and Linda pulled our luggage to the room and were sitting on the edge of the bed playing with each others tits when I used the second key to let myself into the room.

"Hey, you two. We can play later. Right now I just want to get some food and something to drink in me. But first, I gotta piss up a storm—its been two hundred miles since I last emptied my bladder."

"Need any help? I can hold it for you if you want me to."

"Linda, I have been holding it by myself since I was able to stand up to take a leak. I think I've sorta got the entire thing down pat by now, don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess so, but we could have some fun at the same time."

"Linda!" Julie's voice was raised. "Enough! He said he didn't need your help to take a piss—let it go!"

I went into the bathroom and shut the door behind me without answering my horny twin sister, but smiling because Mom had stepped in to cut off the immediate conversation. I could still hear them through the door and Linda was not going down without a fight. Soon enough the sounds stopped.

I finished my piss and walked out to find the two of them making out like long lost sweethearts and pawing both tits and pussies. I watched for a while without making a sound before dropping my shorts and underwear stepping up to them in the process.

"You two want to do something, do it on this."

Linda grabbed my dick first and stuffed it in her mouth taking about half of it down on the first try.

"No fair—that's my cock!" Julie almost screamed.

"You snooze and you lose, right Linda?" My sister bounced her head up and down without taking my now rock hard cock out of her mouth. I could feel her throat and mouth working over my cock head causing all kinds of wonderful sensations. It only took a couple of more bobs before my cock was ready to shoot rope after rope of hot sperm laden cum down her throat directly into her stomach. After my warning, Linda took her mouth off my cock and spun around until my meaty spear stabbed her pussy. Her moans almost rewarded her with an extra couple of spurts of man cream—almost, but not quite. In the end, Linda got three or four thick ropes of cum which Julie quickly sucked out of her cunt.

Before I knew what was happening, my cock ended up surrounded by Julie's hot and wet pussy. and she was bouncing for all she was worth.

"Thanks for giving me s good long fuck. Since you sucked and fucked him so well, he's going to fuck me for a long time. Thanks, Linda."

"Huh uh! You're welcome, mommy dearest."

Twenty-five minutes and three of Julie's moaning orgasms later, I spurted deep into her womb. Her body shook in appreciation for my creamy white deposit and her hair was plastered, thanks to the exertion of her taking the savage pounding of my stiff dick, to her forehead. Julie's eyes fluttered open and her smile said all that needed to be said.

We showered separately and redressed ourselves before going to the nearby steakhouse for an early dinner. I splurged a bit and got my t-bone steak on the rare side of medium rare coupled with a loaded baked potato and onion rings. I settled for a flavored lemonade to drink and gulped half of it down before our calamari appetizer arrived. Julie and Linda had much the same except had salads instead of the onion rings.

"Well, big boy, it seems you need to replenish your reserves after this afternoon."

"Yeah. You and Julie sort of wore me out. I have no idea how I will be able to get it up for either one of you tonight."

"Ah, Jim, don't worry about it. We've had our share of you this afternoon."

"Speak for yourself, Julie! I want some more of his cock."

"You'll get him tomorrow night and I won't even argue with you--except to get his cream from your cunt when he is done. OK with you? Jim just needs some rest tonight. He can't keep fucking us day after day and not have some down time once in awhile."

So that night was a night of rest for me.

In the morning we had breakfast and headed west once again without setting any goals for when we would reach the end of the day's journey. By noontime we had passed through Denver headed for the Eisenhower Tunnel. The Front Range soon fell behind us and the scenery became more and more picturesque and mountainous the further west we drove.

Coming out of the west portal of the Eisenhower Tunnel the sun hit us in the face at the top of the windshield. Then we started through the canyons leading through Aspen and Vail. Julie and Linda took turns driving giving me more time to rest and recover before my scheduled fuck-fest after supper.

We pulled into a motel in Grand Junction, Colorado just a little after five o'clock. After checking in, we found a bar and grill where we ordered fries and burgers. Linda and I ordered non-alcoholic drinks while Julie settled for a beer.

Supper was a blur and we almost ran into the motel on our way to our room—same set up, one room with two double beds—just barely closing the door before pulling our clothes off. True to her word Julie let Linda have her way with my hardened cock deep in her hot pussy. It didn't take long before I filled Linda's cunt with my hot man cream laden with potent sperm seeking to make her pregnant.

Julie was there to suck that hot creamy sperm laden cum out of Linda's pussy with a suction that almost pulled Linda's inner pussy lips out of her body. Before Julie caused Linda to orgasm due to removing my cum, I was sound asleep, exhausted and oblivious to the world. The girls let me sleep until the sun peeked in around the curtains the next morning.

I drove when we headed west after breakfast the next morning.

"Julie, where are we headed?"

"Reno."

"Reno?"

"Yes, Jim. I'm going to divorce that motherfucking son of a bitch Leo and Reno is one of the easiest places in the country to get a divorce. All I have to do is file after I've lived there for six weeks. The son of n bitch doesn't even have to be there for the divorce to go through. I will need to go through an attorney to make sure every T is crossed and every I is dotted, but that's really a mere formality,"

"OK. Let me pull over and punch Reno into the GPS. Do you have an exact address?" Julie gave me the address of the courthouse in Reno and I punched it into the GPS and looked at the directions. "Looks like we will need two days to get there over US 50 from Delta, Utah. We should probably plan on spending tonight somewhere around Eureka, Nevada."

I pulled back onto the interstate headed west and listened to Julie and Linda chattering as the wheels ate up the miles. We had left the boulder strewn Rocky Mountains behind us and were driving through sand colored, green splotched jagged hills of western Colorado. I stayed on I-70 until it's end at I-15 where I turned north to pick up US 50 heading for Nevada. Eastern Nevada showed signs of green where the fields had been irrigated. We soon passed through Delta, Utah and the foliage slowly disappeared into sagebrush covered sand. The low mountains east of I-15 became sand covered hills as we passed into Nevada.

US 50 in Nevada is called the "Loneliest Highway in America" and I soon found out why as mile after mile passed without another motor vehicle in sight either headed our way or coming up behind us. We soon passed a sign that read "Open Range". It had been placed just opposite cattle bars across the road.

Ely came and went in a blur—it hardly rated a speed zone in my opinion, If I had known how long it would take to get to the next town for supper, I would have stopped in Ely, but, alas, I knew not what the future would hold. Fortunately, the town of Eureka where we planned to spend the night came up within the hour and I made sure to find us some place to eat for supper before we went looking for a motel room.

At the restaurant Julie and Linda made a mad dash for the Ladies Room and I found the Mens Room just as quickly—my bladder was almost literally bursting at the seams. I made it without wetting myself, but just barely as I sidled up to the urinal and let my prostate have some relief. I washed my hands and dried them before returning to the restaurant and my two beautiful and, dare I say it, sexy companions. They were seated at a corner table and I admired their bodies as I approached them. Julie's motherly figure contrasted well with Linda's teenage curves. I thought that I had the best of two worlds: youth and experience—and all for me and me alone!

"So what were you two talking about?"

"Just commenting on how nicely your cock fills out the front of your shorts, Jim."

"Oh, and just what do you like best about it, dear Linda?"

"The way it feels inside me."

"I sorta like that, too," Julie piped up "but I also like the taste of what comes out of it."

"I never took you to be into oral sex, Julie."

"I never was before, but I kinda like it now—especially when you eat my pussy. Truth be told, I never went down on your father and he never went down on me."

"So, I was your first just as you were mine. For your information, I've never tasted finer pussy" was my honest reply. I think I said that I lost my virginity on the same day to first Julie and then Linda earlier on this trip.

The waitress came over and got our drink orders. As usual, Linda and I stayed with non-alcoholic drinks, but Julie decided on having a peach flavored margarita. We were silent for a while. I insp0ected the decor on the walls paying close attention to all the out-of-states license plates from various years. Linda and Julie whispered back and forth until our drinks arrived. We each placed our lunch orders and sipped from our beverages after the waitress left. Comically, all three of us sighed almost in unison and we did laugh or at least chuckled.