My Mountain Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

Five days later I returned to Candy's cabin, and she ran outside to see me, trying to peek in the car presumably to see if I had brought her better food to eat, but I shooed her away back to the porch. I sat on the front step and cut straight the point, "Show me what you've done on your assignments." As she got up and walked inside the book to gather her notebooks I looked her over and could see her face and body beginning to noticeably thin out, the unseemly layer of pudge starting to melt away.

Candy returned and sat on the other side of the step with her two books. As expected, she handed me the smaller notepad first, and I flipped through the pages to find each one filled with something about herself.

Then she handed me the second book with an apprehensive look on her face and I opened it to find a mere ten lines, with the most mundane and generic ideas like "Be nice to you," "Not fight", and "Offer to do chores." I shook my head as I handed the book back to her. "Well Candy, you did one out the two assignments well."

"Well that's good, right?" she said, hopefully.

"It's 50%, or in school it would be an 'F', a failing grade," I replied, as the hope drained from her face. "It's to be expected, though," I continued, "since you've only ever been a self-absorbed brat who cares only about yourself, so it makes perfect sense that you would immediately be able to fill this book cover to cover, while failing to write a single insightful idea in this one," I said, while waving the two books in the air for emphasis as I was speaking.

"I'll try harder, I promise" she offered, "But can I get anything?"

I shook my head again with a disappointed look and then walked back to my car. I pulled out a large crate overflowing with fruits and vegetables, bread and juices, and set it on the porch; Candy's eyes bulged as I began to sort through the basket, pulling out a few items here and there and placing them on the porch. After a minute, I had set down a few apples, a handful of fresh green beans, two oranges and three protein bars, as well as a box of tea bags. I saw her disappointed look at what I had offered compared to the bounty in the basket, and I said "I was prepared to offer more, but based on your effort you are lucky to get this. Between these items and the MREs you should be set for a while- I recommend rationing them out across the coming days." Candy nodded and silently carried the items inside to the kitchen as I returned the basket to the SUV, the crate having served its purpose for the day.

I opened the trunk and unloaded a compact rowing machine I had taken from the home gym of the main house, carrying it into the house and setting it down in the empty corner beside the bed, and also set down Candy's knapsack on her bed. She was excited to see it and rushed over to pick it up and empty its contents.

While she was sorting through the items I explained "I threw away the frumpy clothes you arrived in- they were a poor fit and ugly, not the kind of appearance I expect from you moving forward."

I continued, "I also disposed of the junk foods and electronics you had packed, as you won't be needing them either. I left the rest and added a few books from my library here since I know the bookshelf here is nearly bare."

I picked up the full smaller notepad and said "I'll be taking this one with me. The other is your assignment now, so I recommend you focus on it and come up with a good list of meaningful ideas. I opened the book and tore out her first page, crumpling it and tossing it to the floor. On the fresh sheet I wrote the prompt I had given her: 'Describe the person I want you to become. How you can behave in a selfless and devoted way, with full obedience and humility, in your relationship with me moving forward?" I handed her the book and reminded her, "I'll judge your work, and what you get the next time I visit is up to you."

I stepped toward the door and stopped by the rowing machine. "Exercise will be part of your daily routine moving forward. It is important to your health both physically and mentally, and it is a part of the greater commitment to your appearance that I expect from you moving forward. You will row for at least 90 minutes every day- how you divide it is up to you; you may need more sessions of shorter duration to start. Log the time of day of each rowing session in your journal for me, along with the distance and time rowed. Your pace and distance should increase each day so you should view it as a challenge."

She nodded quietly, and I exited the cabin without another word and left.

---

Over the next few days I continued my work in the main section of the property, while checking in online a few times a day on the outside world and Candy's activities. The news was increasingly dark from the world outside, with many countries descending into anarchy after being overwhelmed by the virus. Financial markets were collapsing and politicians increasingly sounding a pessimistic tone about a 'long war ahead', a dramatic change from the sunny optimism of just a few weeks earlier when they were blithely encouraging everyone to go back out to the beaches and restaurants. There were reports of online retailers struggling to fulfill orders based on an inability to staff warehouse facilities and distribution chains, as well as growing upstream supply shortages. And major food producers were also sounding alarms about their ability to maintain production and distribution to meet the world's needs, leading to panic buying and reports of fights erupting in stores and parking lots around the country.

Social media had grown similarly depressing, with platforms adopting a new profile badge to indicate that someone was deceased. These badges were unsettling in their frequency as I scrolled through my contact list, each badged page becoming a frozen moment in time of that friend or loved one's last happy moment. In the past week I had lost contact with my college friend and my sister informed me that her husband had taken ill and they were going to stay put until he was better, despite my pleas for her and the kids to join me immediately and let him come down later when (and if) he recovered.

I began to scan numerous sites for people who might need help, looking beyond the traditional social media networks to also browse dating sites, church and newspaper message boards, and the like, focusing my search on women and children within 100 miles who could most easily make it to me, and after making initial contact and doing an initial filtering of candidates I ran background checks while messaging with them to assess their personality fit, any useful skills they would bring, and any discernable risks. It was a robust process but I recognized the time urgency and worked hard to accelerate the selection process, going from 1000s of potential candidates to 100s that I made initial contact with, to 10s that passed the initial background checks and interviews, to a small handful of good fits that I was comfortable inviting into my sanctuary.

I first invited a 23 year-old single mom I came across on a local church message board who had been isolating in fear with her two year-old son in a nearby town; she was an elementary school teacher who had grown up on an area farm but now had no family to help her. She appeared to be a genuine and kind person, leading Sunday school at her local church and regularly volunteering at a shelter before the crisis had hit. Next I extended an invitation to a 25 year-old nurse with a four year-old daughter; I found her on a "sugardaddy" website desperately trying to find a safe place for herself and her daughter, and she impressed me as a responsible and hard-working woman, and also strikingly beautiful from her profile pictures. Finally, I offered a place to a 32 year-old divorcee with two elementary age children I encountered on a dating site also looking for a safe haven. She had a warm and giving personality, a throw-back to the feminine ideals of generations before with her gentle demeanor, selfless devotion to her duties toward her children, household and husband (before he had left her months ago for his younger secretary), and dedication toward maintaining her body in a fit and attractive condition. I assessed her to be a good personality fit with the others I had chosen, possibly able to mentor and be a role model for the two younger mothers. I was saddened by how many more needed help but did not want to overextend myself or my resources, so I made the initial 3 invitations and committed to adding more once the first group had been brought in.

I barely had any time to think about Candy, and one day stretched to three and then to five before I realized I would need to check in on her again. I picked up the tablet and scanned through the video history of the last week. After shaking my head at seeing her devour nearly half the food I provided immediately after I departed, I saw many of the prior routines continuing: the afternoon nap, daily soak in the tub, and an occasional skinny-dip, as well as her preference for being naked when I wasn't around. She used the rowing machine each day as I had instructed, at first rowing weakly for a few minutes at a time, and gradually working up to longer periods of sustained exertion across the week. And she also spent time each day working on her notebook and appeared to be making progress. I was pleased with the increase in effort and commitment compared to the week prior.

She added the books I had provided to her shelf, not noticing at first the unusual mix of several classical works of literature interspersed with a few erotic novels I had chosen for her from my library in the main house. I included several classics of the genre as well as a few that focused more deeply on the kind of submissive relationship I foresaw for her, hoping she would find the books entertaining and also that they would provide helpful guidance related to her own journey. The second evening she noticed one of the erotic selections, and I watched her reading it intently for hours in the armchair with a warm kettle of tea atop the woodstove beside her. She then drew herself a bath- her second of the day- and continued reading in the soaking tub, before eventually setting the book down and relaxing into the warm water, her hands disappearing below the surface and knees emerging, spread wide against either side of the tub. She closed her eyes for the next few minutes and progressed through a series of facial expressions, eventually appearing to rock gently in the tub before suddenly arching her back and emitting an extended moan I could hear through the camera's microphone, and then settling back into the water with a smile on her face. I too smiled when I saw that the book had its desired effect.

Over the last few days she avidly worked her way through the erotic selections I had left at all hours of the day- in the morning on the front porch, in the evening in bed or while soaking in the tub, and before and after vigorous workouts on the rowing machine. She also often returned to the notebook immediately after reading, as though she had found inspiration in a passage that she wanted to translate into her own journey. She now appeared to be masturbating three or four times a day, often on the bed with her knees open wide and her pussy facing the camera as she brought herself to orgasm over and over, before collapsing in a joyful exhaustion. I reflected on how sheltered her life with her parents had been, and realized that this may have been the first instruction in sex she had ever received outside of her school health class, and possibly the first time she had explored the pleasures that her body could provide.

I skimmed through much of this in fast-motion without the audio, needing to get through it so I could drive down the hill and check in on her again, but when I was nearly done the last day I could see her lips moving as one hand was actively working her pussy and the other rubbing and squeezing her breasts and nipples. I slowed the feed to normal speed, turned up the audio, and gradually my jaw dropped as I could make it out- Candy was moaning my name over and over as she brought herself to orgasm, with an occasional "yes" or "fuck me" added between. I paused the feed and set down the tablet, and proceeded to plan that evening's visit.

---

The sun was low as I arrived at Candy's place, and she rushed outside to greet me.

"I didn't know if you were coming back," she said with genuine vulnerability. "I knew I disappointed you last time and was worried you didn't want to see me anymore."

"I've been busy," I replied. "Lots of work to do, and I've invited several others to join us on the compound, to save them from the disaster that is unfolding in the world outside. Three women will be arriving in the coming days and bringing their young children."

I could tell Candy was nervous about the idea of others joining us, but I proceeded, asking "Have you done as I asked this week?"

"Yes," she responded softly, and led me inside to her journal. I examined her figure underneath the loose-fitting tank top as I followed her inside, and I was impressed by how her body continued to evolve. Her legs were now lean, with a muscle tone that was entirely absent a few weeks before, and I saw that her arms and shoulders had similarly begun to change for the better. The bottom of her ass, peeking out with every step she took, now had a firmer appearance and more enticing shape. And when she arrived inside and turned to offer me her journal, I noticed that her face had thinned out nicely. Even her skin appeared healthier and smoother, no doubt from the healthier diet, and had a light tan from her daily skinny-dips outside in the afternoon sun. She smiled at me briefly as I took the journal and I was struck; it was the first time I could have honestly said that I found her attractive.

I sat on the armchair and opened the journal. First I examined the rowing log, which showed the kind of progression I hoped to see in the length and intensity of her workouts- in fact she had even gone 120 minutes the last two days. I looked up and smiled, my eyes taking in the emerging tone of her shoulders, upper arms, and quads. She was obviously pleased by my reaction, trying to hold back a smile as she stood up straight with her chest out as I admired her.

I then returned to the first page and scanned her list, which extended for 5 pages and comprised more than 120 ideas about how she could become a more selfless and devoted companion to me. I was pleased but didn't want to give that away too soon, asking her to summarize some of the things she had learned and reflected on that week.

Candy pulled a chair out from the dining table and sat facing me with her tanned legs crossed; the fabric of the tank top barely covered her pussy but she no longer seemed to feel any shyness toward me. She looked at me earnestly, collecting her thoughts, and began, "I'm sorry," pausing for a moment before continuing. "You saved me, and you've been so kind in taking care of me, when nobody else would. And I've been so selfish." She paused to collect herself before continued, and I could sense her growing emotional.

"I filled up that entire book about myself- what I think, what I want, what I like, what's happened in my life. But then I couldn't write a thing about how I could be selfless or devoted to someone else. It was all so selfish and I never even realized I had been that way," she said, wiping tears from her eyes.

I walked to the water closet to get some tissue and gave it to her with a glass of water, and sat back down. "Why do you think that is?"

"Purpose," she immediately responded. "As I thought about it for days and wondered why my life has come to this, I realized I've never had a sense of purpose in my life. And because of that, selfishness filled the vacuum and became my purpose. It's why I don't have any true friends. It's why I haven't taken care of myself physically. It's why I've been sitting around taking this 'gap year' but not doing anything worthwhile with it. I have no purpose."

"That's very perceptive," I said encouragingly. "Do you have any ideas about how to fix it?"

"I don't know, exactly," she replied. "All I know is that what I've been doing isn't working, so all I can think of is to do the opposite and see how that works out."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Well, you gave me two books and I was able to fill up the one about myself and my needs and wants immediately, but I came up blank on the book asking how I could show selflessness and devotion to someone else. So maybe I need to turn that around. Maybe if I could get to the point where I had little to write about myself, but could easily fill a book about my selflessness and devotion to you... Maybe then I would be happier." She looked at me with sensitive and probing eyes, gauging my reaction to what she had just said.

I leaned over the arm of the chair to pick up a piece of wood and add it to the woodstove, and then returned her gaze and said "Candy, I think that was all quite an accomplishment in achieving self-awareness. Well done." She beamed with joy and her entire body seemed to bounce with joy after hearing my affirmation. "I'd like to talk more about this, but first I have something to do." I stood up and walked out the door, returning with two large boxes and placing them on the kitchen counter.

"That sounds like a big change, from thinking and caring only about yourself, to becoming entirely selfless and devoted solely to another. How do you think you could accomplish that?" I said as I began to unpack the boxes, loading her empty fridge with a bounty of fruit and vegetables, vacuum-packed frozen chicken breasts, eggs and juices, as Candy sat watching with a joyous look on her face. I put some more protein bars, nuts and other dry goods on the shelf, and turned around awaiting her response.

"I don't know," she responded quietly.

"I think you do know, deep down," I said. "You're clearly aware of the problem, and you have a good list started here of behaviors you might adopt to achieve this change. It seems to me that you just need a mechanism for monitoring yourself every day, reflecting on your behavior and thinking consciously about your progress. Holding yourself accountable."

She nodded her head pensively.

I continued, "and sometimes it is helpful to have someone else who can share their observations and help to hold you accountable as well. I've been giving you this kind of feedback already by default, but we could make this a more formal process?"

"That would help," she said.

With that I pulled the remaining items out of the boxes and placed them on the dining table in front of Candy. First, a few changes of clothes suited to her new body- jeans, yoga pants, a casual top and a comfortable sweater, panties and a bra, socks and a pair of hiking shoes. Candy grinned and looked at the tank top she had been wearing for nearly two weeks, and I smirked and said "I actually might miss it now that you look so good in it." She smiled brightly at the compliment.

I handed her a bag that enclosed a robust makeup kit and other assorted toiletries. "Now that you're starting to look like a lady, I wanted to help you continue the journey," I handed her a picture book on basic make-up techniques and styles, adding "I'm sorry I can't offer much direct guidance on this one but hopefully this helps."

Finally, I pulled out a small box and handed it to her, and she took a few moments examining it before her face turned a bright red and she looked at me with embarrassment. I pointed at the vibrator I had pulled from the pallet of health goods in my basement earlier this morning, and said "Part of this process involves developing your sexuality, learning more about your body and the pleasure it can provide to you and others, and understanding how this fits into a truly secure and fulfilling relationship. Your transformation will require you to develop your femininity and sensuality, and that is your next assignment: give this some thought and spend the next few days adding to your list, specifically adding ideas for how you could more fully express your femininity and sexuality, within the original context of developing a spirit of selflessness and devotion."