My Mountain Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun had now set and I needed to get going; I stood up to leave and Candy ran to me and hugged me tightly. "You don't need to leave. Stay!" I hugged her back and told her I'd be back in a few days to continue our conversation. For the first time, she looked disappointed to see me go, and as I pulled away I realized I would miss her as well.

---

Over the next two days I met the families I had invited at the perimeter of the property and drove them each to other renovated cabins scattered throughout the mountains, explaining the 2-week quarantine they would be under to ensure they hadn't brought the virus in. I had stocked each cabin with plentiful food for the two weeks and other essential supplies, and recommended that they leave their possessions outside for 3 days, and wash thoroughly immediately upon entering the cabin. I left a radio in each cabin in case of emergency, set to connect with a radio in my cabin. I let them know I'd check in from time to time, but to get some rest and unwind after all the stresses they'd left behind, and bid each family goodbye.

On the third day I stopped by Candy's cabin just before noon, and saw her swimming in the river, with the speckled sunlight filtering through the trees above dancing across the water and her naked body. I watched as she swam one way quickly to an edge of the pool, and then turned to her back and leisurely floated with the current the other way, her tanned face turned toward the sky and full breasts bobbing in and out of the water. She saw me and swam to the shore, where I handed her a towel and asked "do you know what today is?"

She looked puzzled and shrugged her shoulders.

"It's the end of your quarantine. I thought I'd drive you on a tour of the property to show you around. Grab your notebook and bring it with you."

Candy practically jumped up and down at the offer, excited after spending just over two weeks confined alone in a one-room cabin and small area outside. She ran inside and put on her yoga pants, top and shoes, and raced back outside and jumped in the car where I was waiting.

I spent the next hour driving her around various trails zig-zagging the property, and stopping by the three other occupied cabins so Candy and I could say hello from the car and see how they were doing. Candy was continuously commenting on the beautiful sights outside with genuine joy and appreciation, and I was happy to see her enjoying the property as much as I did. Finally, I passed the farm and made my way up the final hill to the main house, and Candy's jaw dropped when she saw it, no doubt especially amazed after spending the last two weeks in a 200 square foot one-room cabin.

We pulled up in front and entered the house, and I gave her a brief tour before we returned to the living room and I poured us both a glass of wine as we took a seat. Candy looked beautiful in the afternoon light, her yoga pants hugging the contours of her newly lean legs and firm bottom, and her top doing justice to both her slimming waistline and healthy bosom, which had the appearance of growing larger by the day as the fat melted off of the rest of her body. She sat upright with good posture, legs crossed neatly, and I noticed the results of her growing skill level with the makeup and other supplies I had provided: her hair looked healthy, neatly parted with a sexy wave that it lacked days earlier; I noted the tasteful application of mascara and blush to the skin that had grown tan and smooth over the past weeks, and finally I savored the understated lipstick she had applied, appreciating a supple fullness in her lips that I had never perceived before.

Candy noticed my approval and beamed with pride at the response, seeming like she could bounce out of her chair with excitement. I smiled at this, and said "You look beautiful, Candy. I'm pleased with the progress you've made over the last few weeks; I hope you are happy with the change as well." She grinned and nodded, thanking me for the compliment as she still sat upright showing off the results of her efforts.

"How did the most recent assignment go?" I asked, nodding toward the notebook she had in her hands.

Candy replied softly, "It was difficult to start. I've never thought of myself as feminine so it was hard to picture myself in that way. But as I thought about what that meant, I started to realize that it was in line with the work I had already done about how to be more selfless and devoted. Those traits go hand-in-hand with the kind of femininity I want for myself, so once I realized that the ideas came more freely." She handed me the book as she laughed and added, "the makeup, on the other hand..."

"What do you mean?" I queried.

"I've never really used makeup, and so my first few tries looked a little more 'clown' than 'lady.' But I read the book and it helped a lot. I realized that true feminine beauty is natural and subtle- it should accentuate what is already there, not hide or distract from it," she said, probably reciting something she had read in the book.

"Well you must be a quick learner because I'm impressed by the beautiful lady sitting in front of me," I replied, as Candy blushed. "So what else?"

Candy looked embarrassed to continue, and started quietly; "The sexuality part was harder, because I've never had sex and my parents barely ever let me even be around boys. And I've never thought of myself as a sensual person. I didn't know where to begin."

"Exploring your sexuality on your own?" I offered.

She blushed and nodded shyly. "The books in your cabin exposed me to a new world and brought me feelings and desires I never realized I had. Before you gave me the vibrator I was touching myself," she confessed.

"How did that make you feel?" I queried.

"Amazing," she immediately answered, more loudly and animated than before. "The feelings were better than anything I ever felt, and I realized that my body was for more than just eating and walking around."

I chuckled, "Yes, MUCH more."

"And the vibrator you gave me made it like 100 times more intense. I can barely put it down-" she suddenly stopped herself, realizing she had said too much and looking embarrassed again.

I laughed. "There is nothing to be ashamed of; I'm glad you enjoyed the gift. You'll find that healthy sexuality is an important part of life, and an essential part of forming a bond with someone else." I stood up with the notebook in hand; "We can talk more about that another time, though. For now, I'd like to hold onto this. For now, let's gather a few things before we head back to your cabin."

I led Candy first to the kitchen and allowed her to fill a box of anything she wanted from the fridge and pantry. She was obviously thrilled to "shop" for herself for the first time, I was pleased to see her choose healthy selections in a reasonable quantity.

Then we proceeded to the master suite, where I led her into the master closet, pointed at the racks and shelves filled with a variety of clothing choices, and said "pick a few things for yourself; you've earned it." I gave her some privacy and returned to the sitting room at the entrance of the master suite, gazing out the front window for a few minutes until Candy walked in with a few items in her hand.

She began by laying a beautiful sun dress over the back of a chair, along with a matching pair of platform sandals. "I've never had anything like this and thought it would be nice to dress in a more feminine way," she said, as I nodded with approval.

Then she put down a short pair of workout shorts and matching tank top, along with a sports bra. "I like rowing and swimming by the cabin, but I'd like to get some more exercise outside and enjoy the beautiful scenery." I smiled.

She paused for a moment, and then finally put down a beautiful silk chemise and matching robe. She gulped nervously and began to explain the selection: "I've imagined wearing something like this... sometimes... when I'm touching myself." Her face was bright red and her eyes glued on the floor as she continued, "I thought... it would make me more beautiful... for you."

I took her hand and with my finger gently raised her chin so her eyes met mine. "You don't need clothing to make you beautiful; you are that way naturally, just the way you are. But I agree this would look wonderful on you, so it's yours." Candy hugged me excitedly and gathered her new clothes, and together we left the main house and began the winding journey back to her cabin.

---

When we arrived at Candy's cabin it was already late afternoon with the sun dipping low in the sky. She invited me to have a seat while she prepared a light meal for us, and we ate together for the first time, making light conversation about the farm and our new guests. When we finished Candy cleared the table, and while she washed the dishes I stepped outside and made a small fire on the ground by the river. Candy put on her sweater and joined me for a seat by the fire.

I raised the small notebook in my hand, and Candy looked down at her feet, embarrassed to see that relic of her selfishness from her first days in the cabin. I looked at her and said "this notebook is an artifact of the life you lived before coming here, and the person you used to be. You've made such progress since you filled these pages, and I think you can feel the powerful transformation that is well underway within you." Candy nodded vigorously in agreement.

I continued, "Tonight we are going to put all of that permanently behind you, saying farewell to the person you were, so you can be truly free to blossom into the woman you want to be. I want you to read out every page from this book and then throw it into the fire. When we finish, there will be nothing remaining from your prior life, and all that will remain is your future, our future here together."

I had torn the pages out and grouped them by category, and I began to hand Candy each page so she could read it, before tossing the paper into the fire and watching it burn to ashes. I began with some of the superficial pages- memories of vacations and school, descriptions of food and music she liked, and so on. As we continued the pages began to delve into the dislikes and negativity that pervaded her past life, judgmental statements about people and things she didn't like, which used to be so core to her identity, and complaints about the world. Then we proceeded to pages describing her relationships with friends and family members, with the words revealing the degree to which even her closest friend and family relationships had been superficial and hollow. Finally, I handed her pages that detailed her deepest insecurities. Page by page she read, with tears forming in her eyes, about how she had seen herself as unattractive, how she doubted whether she was worthy of friendship and love, how she was uncertain about what she wanted in life or the future, and other fears and insecurities.

It took a long time to read through every page and when she finished I held her against me as we watched the last page burn into ashes, the emotions pouring out of her as she sobbed uncontrollably on my shoulder. I squeezed her tight beside the fire, allowing her catharsis to play out fully, until I could feel her gradually recover into a calmer state.

I began to speak again, with her head still on my shoulder. "I know that was hard but you did a great job. You are no longer the girl described in those pages- that girl and her life are in the past now."

"Now we can focus on this," I said, raising the larger book and smiling reassuringly at her. "We will read through this together, reflecting on the woman you are becoming. We might add or change things as we go, and once we're agreed we will begin a daily practice of reviewing your progress each evening. Each night we'll talk about what parts of the "old candy" came back that day that we need to get rid of? What did you do that was selfless and devoted? And what do you want to focus on the next day." Candy nodded her head as she lifted her head from my shoulder and sat upright again, ready to begin.

"Before we start," I said, "there is one more thing. I don't like the name Candy and think we should choose a new name for you, befitting the woman you are becoming and the new life we are building here." She looked surprised, not having anticipated that her very name might be one of the things she would be tossing into the fire and relegating to the past.

We talked through options for several minutes, discussing how they sounded and what they meant, and we must have discarded a hundred ideas before I proposed an option that caught her interest. "Freya was a nordic goddess," I began. "It means 'the lady', and she was the goddess of love, beauty, fertility and abundance. One of her strengths was her powerful devotion to her husband, but she had to watch for selfish impulses, which had led her astray at times in her past."

She was by now listening intently with a smile on her face. I continued, "It's unique and has a nice ring to it, and it might be fitting to choose a Nordic name, from an area of natural beauty marked by rugged mountains interspersed with fertile plains."

"Kind of like here," she said quietly, lost in thought as she gazed into the dying flames of the fire. After a moment of silence, she looked at me and confidently stated, "That is the name I want. I am Freya from now on."

"Very well," I replied, smiling. I tossed the shell of her small notebook into the fire and as it burned I said "and goodbye to Candy." We watched the cardboard burn as the sun fell behind the mountain top, the sunset marking a farewell to Candy forever. Tomorrow the sun would rise on Freya, my mountain companion.

I walked her into the cabin and added a few logs to the woodstove. She met me at the door, "do you have to go?" I said that I did, and she wrapped her arms around me in a warm hug, and gave me a soft, extended kiss. I thanked her and said goodnight to Freya, and she smiled with approval as I left for the night.

---

The next day I returned to the cabin in the morning, and Freya and I took a hike together around the property. I was impressed by how far she had come as she effortlessly scaled every ascent in front of me, the muscles in her toned legs pulsating with every step. I walked her to the edge of the valley and we could see for several miles of trees and meadow all the way to the striking peaks enclosing the other side. Freya commented excitedly on every creature we came across and asked an endless stream of questions about the trees and flora, and I was pleased with her enthusiasm. At several points we held hands as we walked together, and I sensed that she felt happy and free after the ritual of the evening before.

About three hours later we returned to the cabin, both sweaty and exhausted from the lengthy hike. Freya insisted that I have a seat on the porch as she brought me an iced tea and made a light lunch for us, which we ate outside by the river. As we finished our meals, I took out the large notebook and suggested that we get started reviewing the woman she desired to become.

We spent an hour reading through her ideas, occasionally stopping to discuss a particular topic. Her list was thoughtful and exhaustive, covering everything from mundane behaviors (following my lead in conversation, asking permission before doing things, assuming a docile position when we are together- below or against me) as well as more profound considerations (regularly expressing appreciation, always following my lead and trusting my decisions and direction to be correct, committing to learn what is in my heart and always adapt herself to it, hiding no part of herself from me). In the latter pages it began to tread into sexual topics and we again stopped for discussion.

Freya looked at me thoughtfully and asked, "Days ago you told me that sexuality is an essential part of forming a bond. What do you mean by 'bond,' and how does sex contribute to it?"

I smiled and said "I'm glad you asked. This is an important topic, and one which words don't do justice to, but I'll do my best."

"First, physical connection is in a sense the most intimate two people can be with each other. Looking at each other eye to eye, laying together skin against skin, and feeling the physical connection when the man penetrates the woman is the closest you can be. Two literally become one, and move in harmony together." She was leaning forward attentively, nodding as I spoke.

"So that is one level of bond, the physical one that occurs during sexual connection. But there is a second, even deeper bond. This one involves the woman freely submitting herself in every way to the man- mind, body and soul, and the man assuming responsibility for that woman. In this case sex is the ultimate expression of the woman's submission, and the subsequent union of two spirits into one."

Freya responded "I like that," as she took my hand.

"And there is one final dimension," I continued. "For thousands of years humans have believed that it is not just sexual intercourse, but specifically the completion of the act with the man ejaculating inside the woman that creates a bond." I tried to use technical language to explain as straightforwardly as possible without sounding lewd or confusing her.

Freya was staring at me intently now. "Really??"

"Yes, and it isn't as crude as it first sounds. Numerous religions hold that the woman accepting the man's seed into her body is the essential act that seals a permanent and sacred bond. The wedding ceremony and exchange of rings is just a ritual; there is a reason religions have emphasized the consummation through sexual union as the moment a marriage is complete."

Freya added "and not just sexual union, for for the husband to cum into the wife to be exact, right?"

I chuckled and replied "yes, you're right; completion of the act, or the man 'cumming' into the woman, to use your wording," as I laughed.

"Without that happening religions consider marriages to have never taken effect. The rule has been around for thousands of years, across many religions. 'Bedding ceremonies' used to be a formal part of the wedding to ensure this took place, before the puritanism of the last few centuries caused society to frown on sex."

"Wow," Freya said in awe.

"More recently, science has validated this as well," I added. "In the past two decades scientists have studied the effects of orgasm in the brain and specific chemical compounds in semen that are consistent with this idea. Specifically, these compounds have nothing to do with simple procreation but instead trigger complex emotional reactions in the brain such as attachment, affection, and bonding."

"Amaaaaazing," she responded. "I never would have imagined."

"So, when I said sexuality led to a bond, it had a number of layers. There is the physical union, the emotional act of submission, and the effect of orgasm and the woman's acceptance of the man's semen, that all contribute to a powerful bond between man and woman."

"I think I understand now," Freya said. "Thank you for explaining."

"Well I think we've had enough chit-chat for one afternoon," I replied, smiling. "What would you say to a dip in the river?"

Freya jumped to her feet and excitedly began tossing her clothes on the porch. I began stripping down as well, but as soon as I finished and was preparing to take a running jump into the river, I noticed Freya staring at me and I suddenly realized that while I had seen her in various states of undress for weeks, this was her first time seeing me anything other than fully clothed.

"You're looking at me like you've never seen a naked man before!" I teased, laughing.

She was still intently looking me over, especially fixated on my midsection, and she replied, "Actually, I never have."