My Mountain Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It reminded me of how innocent and inexperienced she was, and I didn't want to embarrass her about it so I decided to joke it off. "Well in that case I'm sorry, because now you'll be disappointed if you ever see another man. Anyway, if you'll quit ogling me for a minute, the last one in the water has to make dinner!"

Freya squealed with glee and took off toward the water, barely diving in before I broke the surface with a cannonball. She surfaced and screamed "I win!", giggling as I began to making joking claims of false starts and other race irregularity, which she responded to with a playful splash of water in my face.

The fresh, cool water was exhilarating and I swam toward the falls for a few strokes before turning back to look downstream. Freya had just emerged on the far bank from the house and was sitting on a large flat rock. She tossed her wet hair back, and then leaned back on her arms catching her breath. I was struck by the beauty of the scene; the sun was behind her in the sky, resulting in a bright halo effect on her hair and the wet surface of her skin, as well as shimmering ripples in the water below. There was no longer any hint of the frumpy girl I had known a month before; she was now lean and toned, and her body had taken on a statuesque form. Her full breasts now stood high and firm as she sat erect, above a flat stomach and thin waistline. Her ass was now perfectly proportioned, combining a feminine roundness but youthful firmness. Her skin was perfect- sun-kissed and smooth- and the smooth contours of her legs gave me shivers.

My daze was interrupted as she shouted "Now who's lookin' at who?" with a playful grin.

"I can't help it," I replied sincerely. "You look breathtaking; this might be the most beautiful sight I've ever seen."

Freya's grin disappeared, and she gazed at me for a moment before diving into the water and swimming gracefully toward me. When she reached me, she wrapped her arms around my neck, gave me the sweetest smile, and kissed me. My arms found their way around her waist and pulled her in close as we kissed, our naked bodies meeting for the first time in the pure mountain water. Our mouths opened and our kisses became more passionate as her tongue darted in and out of my mouth and danced in rings around mine. My hands moved up and down her back, and eventually down to her perfect ass, cupping her cheeks in my hands and squeezing them as I continued to hold her closely against me. I could feel her breasts, pressed tightly against my chest, heaving as her breath quickened. Time seemed to stop as we stood there at the base of the falls and kissed hungrily; the world stood still and silent except for the sound of falling water and a gentle breeze blowing through the trees overhead.

Finally our lips parted and we smiled at each other as we stood forehead to forehead for a moment, before returning to the shore to dry off and get dressed. Freya emerged from the water first and I watched as she toweled off her body and limbs, before turning to toss the towel to me. She froze for a moment and I saw her eyes locked on my midsection, and I realized that my penis was fully erect after all the kissing and touching. She looked up at me with a seductive look in her eye and a flirtatious grin, winking at me before turning and walking into the house to get dressed, a slight exaggeration in the sway of her hips as she left. She knew I was watching and she liked it.

It was now approaching 2pm and I had a sudden idea. I leaned into the open doorway and said "I believe I owe you dinner so I have to go. Take your time cleaning up, and get your afternoon nap in. I'll be back around five or six to pick you up for our date."

"A date?!" she asked excitedly.

"Yes, Freya, I believe the time has come for us to have a proper first date. Assuming that is okay with you?" I said with a smile.

She was nodding so quickly I thought her head might fly off, and practically jumping up and down as she replied "yes, yes, yes!"

"Great! Then I'll see you in a few hours." I returned to my car and made my way back to the main house, with many preparations to make.

---

Four hours later I knocked on the door of Freya's cabin, and when she answered I was floored for the second time that day by an unexpected and beautiful sight. She was wearing the dainty sundress she had picked out from my house, along with the platform sandals showcasing her petite feet and toned calves. The dress fit her perfectly, exposing her tanned shoulders with a bit of cleavage on display between the thin straps. It hugged her curves comfortably, accentuating her figure without clinging too tightly, and the mid-thigh length showed off her sexy legs.

She had styled her hair into beautiful waves cascading over her shoulders, and her make-up was understated but with striking flourishes- her lips were a touch redder than the other day and looked soft and supple, full and enticing to the eye. Blush accentuated her high cheekbones and increasingly lean facial structure. And her eye makeup drew your gaze into her deep and expressive eyes, with the kind of eyes you could lose yourself in. Finally, she had perfectly manicured her nails, and both fingers and toes were colored in a sexy dark magenta.

Freya looked at me nervously to gauge my reaction, and smiled warmly when I pulled out a bouquet of fresh wildflowers and offered it to her, saying "Freya, you look stunning." She put the flowers in some water and then I extended my arm, asking "shall we?"

She locked her arm in mine, and as we walked to my SUV she whispered "you look really nice too," alluding to the freshly ironed button-down shirt, jacket, and neatly pressed slacks I had worn for our date. We drove back to the house and I escorted her to the living room, where there were other bouquets around the room, and I started a fire in the fireplace as Freya gazed at the view of the sun approaching the distant mountains through the room's panoramic windows.

I uncorked a bottle of wine and poured us both a glass, and brought out a small plate of cheeses from the kitchen. She sat down on the leather couch in a ladylike posture and neatly crossed her legs, and we talked for a few minutes as we enjoyed the wine and cheese. As we conversed I reflected on her progress over the last month; it was amazing how quickly she adapted into her newly docile and selfless role after the first week or two of challenges, to the point where it now seemed natural and effortless for her. I barely noticed anymore the degree to which her words and behaviors were seamlessly responsive to my own, and how much she seemed to derive a deep and genuine enjoyment from spending time together and making me happy.

I excused myself to the kitchen to complete final preparations of dinner, before returning to escort her to the dining room, where I had made two place settings on one corner of the large table and lit candles for our dinner. Jazz played softly in the background, and as Freya she looked around the room in wonderment. She looked at me sweetly and said "thank you," before I pulled out a chair and seated her for dinner.

I had prepared a pasta dish for us, with fresh pesto I made that afternoon, and Freya's eyes closed as she took her first bite, with a look of deep satisfaction. "Mmmm," she smiled, and reached for my hand as we continued our conversation over dinner. After clearing the dinner plates I returned with small cups of sorbet, and Freya was overjoyed with every spoonful, thanking me repeatedly for the wonderful meal and evening I had given her.

As we wrapped up dinner I said "Come here, there is someplace I want to show you." She gave me a curious look and took my hand as I put my jacket over her shoulders and led her outside. "It's an easy walk, not far," I told her as we started on a gentle path up the crest of the hill beside the house, recognizing that she was not dressed for a long hike.

Soon we emerged in a small clearing at the highest point of the hill, which offered stunning views of both the property's interior valley and its surrounding mountain ridges to the east, and the approaching sunset of over the Smoky Mountains to the west. Freya gasped as she slowed spun around taking it all in, voice breaking as she softly observed, "It's so beautiful" with a tear in her eye.

I stood behind her and held her shoulders and pointed her in the direction of the valley, pointing out the entrance to the gully at the far side of the valley where her cabin was, and other parts of the property. Then we had a seat facing west on a bench I had installed years before in the scenic clearing, and she cuddled up against me as we watched the sun begin to kiss the distant mountain tops, sending streaks of red and yellow and orange across the blue sky.

Freya looked at me tenderly and gave me a soft kiss, whispering "thank you" once again. She continued, "Thank you for saving me when you didn't have to, when I didn't deserve it. Thank you for helping me to become a better person. Thank you for showing me more happiness than I've ever known." Her voice cracked and her eyes growing watery as she spoke.

"Thank you for sharing that," I responded. "But all of this is thanks to your hard work and commitment. You had all of this inside you all along; I just helped you recognize the beauty that you already possessed."

"I love you," she said softly and gave me another tender kiss.

"I love you too," I responded, squeezing her against me.

The sun was about to disappear behind the mountains, and I stood up so we could begin the walk back down to the house, when Freya said "Wait!" I sat back down and she began to speak again, starting in a nervous tone with her eyes averted shyly.

"What we were talking about, how two people can enter a lifelong bond with each other... I want that with you." Her eyes looked again into mine and she spoke with greater confidence. "I've realized that my purpose is to be with you, to follow your lead and devote myself to you. I want to belong to you, forever."

I took her hand and responded, "Freya, I don't know what to say..."

She smiled and gave me another gentle kiss, and then said "I just needed to tell you that before we left- this seemed like the perfect place to tell you. We can walk back now, but I want you to know that if you want me, I am yours. All of me..."

We walked back to the main house and I started a fire in the fireplace, refilling our wine and sitting down beside Freya, telling her I had something for her in the pocket of the jacket she had been wearing. Puzzled, she reached in a removed a slim box, opening it to reveal a diamond solitaire necklace on a slender chain. She gasped in surprise and disbelief, whispering "for me?"

"Yes, for you. Let's try it on," I said as I connected it around her neck, leaving the diamond hanging against her beautiful chest.

She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror, eyes welling up as she said "It's beautiful," before shaking her head and adding "I don't deserve this."

I approached her and took her hands, and said "You absolutely deserve it. You've worked hard and I wanted to show you how proud I am of your progress." Freya looked at me with a sweet smile as I continued, "And the way you've transformed yourself into such a stunning beauty. I can't think of a more beautiful neck for that chain, or a more striking chest on which to display that diamond."

Freya smiled broadly and leaned in to give me a passionate kiss. After withdrawing, she wiped her tears as she looked at the necklace and then back at me, saying "It is beautiful; I love it. Thank you."

I smiled, happy that she liked the gift, and she asked "May I be excused for a minute?"

I nodded my approval and as she walked away I refilled my wine and added a log to the fire before standing to gaze out the rear windows into the distance, and the silhouettes of the mountains on the horizon against the darkening sky, with stars appearing in the vastness above. I reflected on how well the day had gone with Freya, and now that she was properly trained I was excited about integrating the newer arrivals into our community soon; I looked forward to having more people to interact with on a daily basis, and the buzz of children as well.

I was suddenly brought back to reality by Freya's voice behind me in the darkened room, "Thank you," she said softly.

I turned to find her standing beside the fireplace, wearing the black silk chemise and robe she had chosen from the master suite closet the other day. She looked breathtaking, with the light of the fire producing a sheen on the black silk of the garment, complementing the glow of her tanned skin. The robe was open, providing with a clear view of the thin straps and delicate fabric straining to hold the weight of her breasts, which stood out high and firm from her chest. I could see the full breasts heaving in and out with each nervous breath, her nipples poking through the thin fabric. The chemise and robe hugged her thin waist, and the undergarment ended just below her pussy, offering me a full view of her slender, toned legs and delicate feet. In the dim firelight I could see a sweet look on her face- tender and vulnerable, loving and hopeful- as she continued to speak. "I wanted to say thank you for today. It was the best day of my life, and I wanted to express my gratitude."

I was still frozen in place by the unexpected sight before me, as she slowly walked across the room toward me, with a slow-motion feminine stride that accentuated her curves and oozed sensuality, with her eyes locked with mine the entire way. As she approached, I asked "But how? I thought you took that outfit to the cabin?"

She smiled as she finally reached me and responded, "I knew I would only ever wear it here, for you, so I left it behind when we walked out yesterday. When I saw your reaction to me holding it up, I knew I wanted to wear it for you."

I reached my hand inside the robe and held her hips, gently pulling her against me, and said, "Well thank YOU, then, because this made my night."

She smiled briefly at my approval, and then reached up to kiss me, and once again her sweet tender lips met my own and we kissed with a passion I had never felt before. Each kiss of her soft lips made me hungrier for the next, every graceful caress of her tongue against mine made me want to explore her more deeply. My heart raced with anticipation and I could feel her breasts pressed tightly against my chest, heaving as her breath quickened too.

Finally she broke the kiss, and with an intoxicating look in her eyes took my hand and led me to the master bedroom, without a word being spoken. Once there, Freya began kissing me again beside the bed as she began unbuttoning my shirt and removing my clothes, until I stood there in my boxers, tenting prominently in my heightened state of arousal.

Freya faced me and seductively dropped the robe from her shoulders to the floor, and her skin glowed softly in the moonlight. I started to speak but she touched her fingertip to my lips and made a gentle "shhh" sound, as she gracefully dropped to her knees in front of me and pulled my boxers to the floor. The next thing I knew, her soft, small hands were exploring my penis and testicles, gently stroking and squeezing, sometimes with her hands and other times with her fingertips. This was all knew to her and she was taking her time getting to know it, but at the same time it seemed to come naturally to her, and she seemed to intuitively understand the ways to touch me that would bring me pleasure.

My cock was fully aroused when I first felt her supple lips begin to kiss up and down the shaft, and her tongue begin to stroke my sensitive head. She was gentle at first but the intensity quickly grew, and when her lips finally opened to take me into her mouth, I could sense her passion and hunger growing. Her mouth felt warm and mouth around me, and I could feel her lips and tongue stroking me as her pretty head bobbed rhythmically in front of my waist. I ran my fingers through her soft, wavy hair and closed my eyes to cherish the pleasurable sensations passing over my body in waves.

Freya must have sensed my peaking arousal because she released my penis from her mouth and stood up to face me, giving me one more passionate kiss as her hands continuing to stroke my cock, before stopping to look me in the eyes with an expression of deep desire and purpose unlike anything I had ever seen before.

She then slowly climbed onto the bed- never unlocking her eyes from my own- and assumed a docile position, laying on her back with her legs spread invitingly before me. Her breasts were falling out of the top of the chemise and the bottom of the garment had ridden up to expose her smooth pussy, as she offered herself to me on the king size bed.

She looked at me and spoke for the first time. "I choose to give myself to you, now and forever. If you accept, I promise to always strive to be an obedient, selfless and devoted companion. I am ready to bond myself to you for life tonight, on every level, and be yours for the rest of my days."

I knew my decision before she even spoke, but as I climbed into the bed and began to kiss her again, I had one question for her: "That was the most eloquent thing I've ever heard. How did you come up with such perfect words for the occasion?"

Freya kissed my ears and neck as she replied, whispering, "I must have rehearsed it a hundred times. After we talked about the person I want to be, and how to create a strong and lasting bond, I spent the afternoon writing exactly what I wanted to say, and then practicing it for this moment. I wanted to be perfect for you."

"Well it was perfect. You were perfect," I told her, and her eyes lit up from the praise as she began to kiss me hungrily again.

I kissed my way down her neck to her shoulders and then her chest, where her gorgeous breasts had emerged from the top of her chemise. I kissed and licked wildly across both breasts, swept up in desire for her, and held each breast in my hands as my tongue lapped at each nipple before I sucked them into my mouth. I could feel her body writhing with joy, responsive as ever to my touch, as she moaned with enjoyment.

I pulled her chemise up over her head and unveiled her naked body, still laying below me in an inviting posture, and explored every inch of her with my hands as I continued to kiss my way down her stomach. I could feel her legs spreading wider as my mouth approached her pussy, and I kissed and licked my way all around her thighs and the smooth surrounding skin before gradually getting closer to her most intimate and feminine treasure.

I kissed the outer lips of her labia and I felt her hips gyrating in response, and then began to lick the wetness underneath. Her taste was sweet and intoxicating as I lapped hungrily with my tongue, and her hips increased their movement while I heard soft moans of pleasure from Freya's mouth. I took my time working my way up and down, pushing my tongue against her vaginal entrance, and then beginning to kiss and lick her clit as I began to stroke the surrounding area gently with me fingers.

I felt her clit almost standing up, engorged with arousal and fully responsive to the attention I was giving it. I continued to work on it, kissing, sucking it up into my mouth, and lashing it with my tongue, left-and-right, up-and-down. I could feel Freya's hips locked into position outside, and sense the waves of pleasure washing over her, as she panted my name in between moans. Simultaneously, I pushed my finger into her vaginal entrance, and began to acclimate her to the feeling of penetration, working to gently prepare her for what to come. She was dripping wet but tight, and I explored inside with my fingertip, before settling on her g-spot and massaging it in circular strokes while I continued to stimulate her clit outside.