My Mountain Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this point I felt her hips moving up and down quickly against me and I quickened my pace until I felt her entire body shake, before freezing in place while she arched her back and let out a joyful moan as she was overwhelmed by climax. Her vagina compressed tightly around my finger, before I gently removed it as her body began to relax after the orgasm. I raised my head to admire Freya's beautiful body naked in the moonlight, her feminine curves accentuated by the dim light.

I gradually climbed atop her, kissing her gently and briefly considering taking a break based on the exhausted, rapturous expression on her face, when she looked me in the eyes with a burning intensity and whispered, "Take me." I could feel her soft thighs pressing against the sides of my hips, and she slid her hands under my arms and gripped my shoulders, pulling me closely against her chest as she began kissing me passionately again. Her hips instinctively opened up to receive me, and I could feel the primal urges of hundreds of thousands of years of human evolution taking over within us both.

Our bodies began slowly moving together as I lined myself up with Freya's virgin pussy and began to push forward. I began gently against her unyielding flesh, massaging the head of my cock against her wetness in a way that obviously pleased her, gradually pushing with more pressure with each gyration of our bodies. I could begin to see strain on her face as the pain grew, but she was fixed on her goal, spreading her legs even wider for me and pulling me still closer against her.

Perhaps to take her mind off the growing pain she felt, or because she was so swept up in the profound implications of what was about to happen for our lives moving forward, or maybe to give me the encouragement to see this through, Freya began to whisper things in my ear from her workbook each time I released the pressure and pulled back slightly before pressing forward again.

"I belong to you."

"My heart will always be open to you."

"I will always obey you."

Hearing her whispering these mantras aroused me even more and I pushed harder, eventually maintaining the pressure for one last extended push while Freya whimpered in pain beneath me until I suddenly felt her flesh open up to me, and the head of my cock entered her vaginal canal.

We both exhaled with relief and Freya looked up at me through teary eyes with a smile, saying "I love you." After pausing for a moment I began to move my hips gently in rhythm, with her body immediately moving in sync, and over the next several minutes she had absorbed the rest of my length until I had bottomed out inside her. Her pussy was tight, precluding anything too vigorous or rough this time, but the sensations I felt were unbelievable. The friction between us was heavenly, and every now and then I could feel her grip me inside, sending chills up my spine. I remember thinking to myself in that moment that I wished I could remain forever inside her.

My thrusts began to accelerate and I could feel an orgasm welling up inside me. I looked to Freya and realized that she might not climax this first time, but I could see her beginning to enjoy this new feeling, with our bodies connected and the sensation of having me deep within her.

She kissed me and whispered, "Don't stop, put your seed inside me," and that nearly put me over the edge. She could sense me getting close and I could feel her heels dug into my back, instinctively locking me in place and positioning herself in the best position to receive my semen. I felt the climax arrive and start to pass in waves through my body as I made one final thrust and held myself as deeply inside Freya as I could, as my seed stream out of me in burst after burst into her waiting body. As I remained there I could feel her vaginal muscles contracting in waves, milking every last drop out of my cock and then pulling my seed upward into her body toward her waiting uterus. Freya could feel the eruptions of semen inside her and smiled contentedly, knowing our bond was now secure for life.

After several minutes, I withdrew and collapsed beside her, and she nestled against my side lovingly, smiling in the moonlight. I smiled back and thanked her for a wonderful day, one which we wouldn't ever forget, and for offering herself to me so sincerely. "I love you Freya, and I'm so happy to know that we are now bonded together for all eternity," gently stroking the smooth area above her pussy, which was now filled with my seed.

"This is your home, and this will be your bed, from this day forward," I continued, as Freya shut her eye and smiled contentedly with her head resting on my shoulder. "And tomorrow will mark the first day of our new life, bonded together as one." I squeezed her and her naked body snuggled even more closely against me, under the moonlight, and together we drifted off into a peaceful and satisfied sleep.